Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Time For Some Tests

RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Time For Some Tests Empty Time For Some Tests

Post by RixupIX Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:38 pm

A dark corridor opens up in front of the tower in the Dark City Square. Rixup steps out with his hood on and looks up at the tall tower with screen on top of it, and looked down at his hands that had gloves on but not gauntlets. He had one ring with a halo symbol on them on each middle finger on his hands. He then looked further down and had some armored greaves on under his coat.
    Okay, time for some tests.
    He bashes his fists together which then made the two rings start to glow. His halo then appears on his right arm and the rings starts to shake. They start opening up and expanding on Rixup's hands, forming Fire Gauntlets 9.0. He observes them on how light they were to him and the design that was on them.
    About a year and a half ago, Rixup was starting to get into weapon modifications. He read all the books, even though he fell asleep sometimes, He even went to other worlds to learn. This was probably the only thing he actually took serious. After a year of studying and learning how to modify weapons and he can even help the organization with his new talent. He made these gauntlets from the finest ore in Enzeru called enzerium. The greaves and his sword were all made from the same ore. 
    He opened up his coat and saw the armor he also made with the same ore.
    He starts running at the tall building and begins to climb it. The gauntlets and greaves hold onto the building with incredible grip. He crawls at high speed until he got to the top. Rixup begins to scan the city, able to see the castle from afar. He takes off his hood for his flaming hair to be out. He lets out a little smile. He hasn't seen this city for 2 years.
    RIXUP HAS RETURNED!!! HAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHA
    He laughs for about 5 minutes and hushes up. His greaves and gauntlets start glowing red while he closes his eyes with his arms wide open. Rixup jumps off the building with his face  pointing down and his body upwards. The winds blowing onto his face felt so nice to him, like he can just fall asleep but never wake up again. He opens his eyes with a smile while seeing the floor coming towards him faster. He flips right-side up with his feet about to hit the ground. When he gets to about three feet from the ground, the holes on bottom of his greaves begin to blow out fire. Rixup levitates from the floor surprised at how close before his accidental death. 
    Alrighty then, that almost happened... Now for phase 2.
    He faces his palms down to the ground and flames started bursting out of them raising him higher.
    Heh, I feel like frikkin' Iron Man. But no iron, just excellence. Now, let's go for a test ride.
    He increases the fire rate in his greaves making him fly higher and started controlling his turns with his gauntlets. He rises high into the sky performing tricks playing with his new toys and laughing intensely. He starts to spin around doing crazy stuff and flying fast through the streets turning corners perfectly and leaving a few things on fire. He sees a heartless from far and get the idea to try some air combat. He stops the fire from his equipment sending him at a fast speed towards the little shadow. he readies his fists and strikes it with an uppercut.
    HAHA, THIS IS THE BEST. NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW HAHAHAHA-
    He forgets he's still being sent flying at high speed and crashes into a pole with his leg causing the pole to be sent flying and Rixup losing control and crashing onto the tower at the Dark City Square from when he began.
    Oh cool, I meant to do that.
    He gets up and shakes some dust off of him and takes a good look at his gauntlets.
    Now to test how strong I am with these babies and maybe how far I can send people.
    He sees a Neoshadow at the side of the building from the corner of his eye.
    Well that was good timing.
    He quickly grabs the Neoshadow before it can attack and throws it in the air.
    He waits for it to come back down with his fists ready. He sees the heartless get closer... Then, he sees the time to strike and begins to swing. But while he swings, fire from the sides of the gauntlets start rushing out of it making his fist to go crazy fast and punching the Neoshadow in the gut, if it has any, and sends it flying out of the city. Rix couldn't see it anymore, until a huge explosion appeared high in the sky.
    Oh crap... That came out better than I thought...
    He heard another Neoshadow trying to sneak up from right behind him. He lifts one leg up and the other leg turn completely around readying for a kick. He lets one rip and just like the gauntlets, fire also came rushing out of the greaves sending that Neoshadow to another world. And there was a little explosion.
    Um, that leg fitness thing sure seemed to help... Shocked
    He sat down on the floor, and bashed his fists together making the gauntlets dismantle into the two rings and started admiring his creations.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Time For Some Tests Empty Re: Time For Some Tests

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:39 pm

I walk out of the shadow of a building applauding. "Well that's new, and awesome, and actually pretty impressive overall." I walk over to the pyromaniac. "Long time no see Rixup, where have you been?" I extend a hand and help Rixup up. I point down the street and raise an eyebrow. "So, you're back for ten minutes and you've already lit half the city on fire."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Leora drops off the roof of a building next to the boy. She smirks as 4 neoshadows follow her crashing into the ground as if they were badly beaten to the point of unconsciousness, slowly dissipating after a while. She smirks at the kid seeing how his acts of violence intrigued her. "Excuse me but, Those are some fancy equipment you got there, they put on a nice display of fire works." She stated shifting her gaze from his rings to his face. Stepping a bit closer to him as if to examine his 'persons' She shifted her position as if to give him room. "Mind if you show me them, i couldn't get a  good look at them from so far away. If you do ill show you something in return" She gleamed highly intrigued. "Oh and hi Gexka, long time no see huh." She says as if just noticing him there.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:45 pm

Rixup gets up and sees both Gexka and Leora saying hi.
    Oh hey Gexka. And yeah. And um... Leora right? It's been 2 years. It's hard to tell which one's which out of the 4 of you.
    He listens to Leora to show some moves of his new equipment again since she didn't see it.
    Alrighty then, one more time.
    He bashes his rings together constructing his gauntlets once more and begin to glow with the greaves. He lets a little fire rate into the greaves lifting hum up a little. He next starts blasting fire from his palms. He slowly makes a turn for them to see and spazzes out and flies straight into the air and back down on his hands, legs, then his face. Rixup lays there for a while grunting.
    UGHH....

Last edited by RixupIX on Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:02 pm

I turn towards the new voice. "Yeah it has, good to see you. Now, I would suggest backing away." I step back from Rixup as ascends into the air again. "It's not that I don't trust him, I just think he has some control issues." I wince when Rixup crashes into the ground but still have to suppress my laughter at his acrobatics. "Case in point. Hey Rix you alright?" I walk over and nudge him with the toe of my boot.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:46 pm

"Thats quite some technology you got your hands on. Very impressive" She stays fixated on the gauntlets and greaves. She isnt one for mechanics herself but its something she finds intriguing to say the lease, since its in the field of combat. "It seems you arent used to motorized combat huh? First time i suppose. Let me know when you want to see what i have to show you ok?" She says walking closer to the crashed boy on the ground. She squats over him and starts stroking the gauntlet as if examining it. "Gexka, how have you been?" she asked a tad bit flustered. 'Woah there child relax your self' 'Oooh some one likes someone' 'No i do not im just curios about the design and i dont want him to feel left out i don't like people unless im breaking them'
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:21 pm

He starts to feel Leora stroking his gauntlet and Gexka poking him with his foot. Rixup picks himself up from the ground while moaning.
    You haven seen anything yet *moan*.
    He slowly reaches for his back where there was a long case. He opens it and it was his long sword with a new fancy design. 
    Now this may seem like my ordinary trusty long sword, but it does much more now.
    He points it upward and it begins to glow. In the sword, you can see electricity and fire flowing inside it. he then points it away from Gexka and Leora and clicks a button. From inside the blade, another skinnier blade comes out and makes the sword that used to be about 5 feet to 10 feet. Even though it was ridiculously long, Rixup was just holding it with just one arm. 
    Ta-da
    He starts swinging it around and playing around with the sword and swings the extended blade back into the other making it back to 5 feet.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:49 am

I keep my eyes on Rixup as I talk to Leora. Rixup usually knows what he's doing (mostly because what he's doing is punching something) but he tends to go a bit overboard. "I've been okay. Business is a little slow but I hope to remedy that soon. Oh, and my sister should be arriving in the city any day now." I stop talking as Rixup shows off his sword, which while awesome, is a tad overboard. I take a moment to look down at my gloves. I wish I could have upgraded them like Rixup did, but unfortunately they no longer possess any sort of power. 'Hey, at least you didn't lose the power completely,' I think and smile as a single spark drifts between my fingers. "So Rix, I see that you can hold that monstrosity, but can you fight with it?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:04 pm

(ooc: i forgot all about this, i apologize heh)

Leora steps back far enough that his swinging around doesn't accidentally chop her head off. After seeing his control over the gauntlets and boots she cant help but be wary of this guys destructive nature. She glances at Gexka as he mentions a sister 'Sister huh' She thinks to her self. Returning her glance to the one with the sword. "Yeah, being able to recklessly swing it around and being able to use are two different things, can you fight with it?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:57 pm