Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+4
Abachidono
AixusXXIX
LennixXXVII
RuxipXI
8 posters

Enter the Nuclear Bomb

The Coat
    The Coat
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: Servant of Death
    Primary Role: Entertainer
    Sub-role: Necromancer

Enter the Nuclear Bomb - Page 2 Empty Re: Enter the Nuclear Bomb

Post by The Coat Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:11 pm

The coat follows the pheonix with his eyes. 'And high strung.' The coat's eyes swivel back to Leana as he notes the drastically opposite reactions each woman had to Fira's words. 'I wonder whose prediction will come to pass.' Coming back to the conversation he realizes that while he knows each person they do not know him. He will keep his true form a secret for now but will at least give them some information to avoid raising suspicion any higher than it already is. "Well now that we've established that we still have no idea what happened, allow me to introduce myself. I am called Coat. I too have just arrived in this city and it seems I have done so at quite the interesting momemt." Finished with his brief intro ,The coat looks around at the wasteland sounding them. "She is right, we probably should try to clean this up. But seeing as how all the matter around here is itty bitty pieces, we may need some new building materials." He throws another glance in Chika's direction and feels another pang of irritation. If she is so worried about what will happen to Fira, she should at least be offering to help, instead of just sitting there.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: The Nuclear Bomb
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Bounty Hunter

Post by Fira Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:58 pm

Fira easily sidesteps Leana's next lunge like a matador. She turns and looks at the spot Leana landed, wondering what is so interesting about that particular spot.
    She had listened Chika's words but they didn't really worry her. Sure she felt a bit guilty about destroying part of the city, but it wouldn't last long. If she had known her powers could go berserk, she would have tried to avoid large populations. But she hadn't know and hadn't even come here of her own accord. She suddenly feels a spike of anger and clenches her fists. 'This is all Kage's fault! When I get my hands on him!' She releases her anger, realizing it's pointless with Kage actually in front of her. 'At least I know my powers can't affect living being, so I know no one got their legs dematerialized. However, those comments about a pet dragon and this Abachidono person have made me curious. I'll have to ask about that latter.'
    Fora looks at the guy in the white shirt as he introduces himself. 'Coat? That's an odd name. I wonder if it's short for something? Or maybe it's just a nickname?' Of course both Chika and Coat are right. Whether it was intentional or not, she still created this mess to clean up and so it's hers to clean up. That doesn't mean she's not glad that Coat seems to be willing to help.
     "I can clean up all this debris pretty quickly. But as for materials for rebuilding... I can create some matter from the energy I absorb, but it's only one type of material and I can't make any complex shapes out of it either." Her stomach growls. "And I don't think my body is quite up to the task at the moment anyway."

Last edited by Fira on Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:09 pm

Leana let out crocodile tears as she landed on the floor when Fira dodged her affection. "Ow, ow, ow It hurts Your so Cold!" She said in a whiny tone before standing to her feet. She started dusting herself off as they converse about the destruction and damage. "Well i can make constructs, but they stay for as long as i focus. and it wouldn't be the same stuff as it was. But i would love to help!" She says clasping her hands together. She hadnt really mind that Chika just up and left them, since she technically had nothing to do with the situation. Leana looked around and let out a sigh."Soo where do we start, and how do we start?"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:38 pm

The phoenix stood on the 'piece' of building that was still left for a couple of moments.
    Finally after a couple of minutes of mindlessly staring at the small group the phoenix drops down and lands by Leana.
    Chika's body took form,"sorry about earlier,my mind was elsewhere".
    Looking around at the destruction she let out a sigh "I could help with the internal structure of the buildings if I could just find some metal,any kind will do" Chika looked around for a moment to see if she could find,even the smallest piece of metal so she could get to work.
    The Coat
    The Coat
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by The Coat Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:34 pm

The illusion's brow scrunches as the coat considers what they can do. He doesn't have anything in his repertoire that can reconstruct buildings and it doesn't seem the others do either. The coat begins making a detailed assessment of the damage inside the circle. The street is completely gone. A whole building is also  gone. The two buildings on either side of the missing building are also missing their corners. The huge building across the street is about three quarters gone, but enough is still standing to be dangerous if it collapses. A thin sheet of dust and debris covers everything.

"I think the best course of action would be to clear what we can and reinforce the structures that are still standing. We can't restore these buildings to what they were so we should leave it to people who know what they're doing. Fira, if you can produce any material at all, I should be able to use it. Oh, and here Chika." The coat detaches a small fragment of its soul and sends it zooming into some debris. The fragment quickly locates a piece of a broken girder and possesses it. The piece of metal pops out of the pile and hovers in front of Chika. The Coat mentally orders the fragment to help Chika find more metal if she needs and then return to him when it is done.
    The coat walks away from the group, towards the large, mostly demolished building. He begins chanting a augmentation spell under his breath. This building looked the most unstable but the spell should at least make the building as sturdy as if the entire stucture was wrapped in ropes.  "Adaugibilium, accumularum, adminiculum, adfirvarum, adiumentum!"
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:07 pm

Fira feels a bit better when the pheonix girl comes back and offers to help. She wouldn't be affected by how others thought of her, but she did prefer to be on good terms. "It's okay. Anyone would be tense in this situation."
    Fia nods in agreement to Coat's proposal. She doubts there's any way to return the area to its former state so the best thing would be to make the area isn't a hazard. "I'll clean up the debris. It doesn't require any effort on my part and will even give me a bit of an energy boost." She begins walking in a grid pattern throughout the circle. All the debris she passes within 5 feet of  is dematerialized and sucked into her body. She's tries to avoid sucking up anything that looks like its supporting something else.

Whenever she feels like she has enough matter, she'll stop and create a 3ft cube of black, craggy rock. After creating about 5 of these cubes she calls over to Coat, who's still casting his spell. "Hey, is this enough material or should I keep going?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:45 pm

Leana looks around at everyone trying to help out as best they can. Even 'Phoe-Phoe' Came back to help them. Frantically looking around at them, Fira made blocks for usage, Chika was gonna do something with the metal, and Coat was casting spells to do something constructive. "Umm, Uhh, Umm! What Can i do! I want to help! Please!" She started whining a bit. She didn't like being left out, but she had no idea how she could help them. "Oh do you need construction stuff?!" She says as she stood upright and her eyes emitted intense neon purple light. Slowly a bulldozer, a crane, and a back hoe were created, as well as a bunch of psionic energy constructs that resemble a full fledged construction team. "See i can help!" She states still emitting the energy from her eyes.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:55 pm

Chika watches as everyone there starts to contribute, as a piece of metal begins following her around she gets confused for a moment.
    Looking at the "coat",she face palms herself "Duh,Chika,Get it together ".
    As she continued her search she stumbled upon something that could help a lot.
    She heads back to the group with a dozen, Large pieces of maraging steel.
    "This should be enough for a couple building,if we ration it correctly". She spoke out loud so everyone could hear her.
    The Coat
    The Coat
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet

Post by The Coat Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:28 pm

The coat finishes its spell just as Fira calls over to him. He turns and looks at what she created. "That should be okay for now, but when we finish strengthening the buildings, could you clear up the junk inside them as well?" He detaches a few more soul fragments and has them levitate the cubes over to him. He then turns to Leana and her construction equipment. "I don't think those machines are quite... what's the word? Delicate enough for what we're doing. But if you could hold the buildings stable while Chika and I add more permanent supports, that would be helpful." The coat winces inwardly at his last statement, because Chika never actually told him her name. He hopes no one would notice his blunder. He quickly turns away from Leana and speaks to Chika, "I was thinking of creating a kind of latticework that would weave into the building's structure. It would both support and strengthen it. Do you think you can do that?"

The soul fragment that was instructed to help Chika, saw that she needed more metal. It magnetized itself and began collecting small pieces of scrap metal. When it was about the size of a soccer ball, it began bumping into Chika's legs like an eager puppy.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:42 pm

Having finished off most of the debris, Fira wanders back off to the small group. As she listens to their conversation she can't help smiling. 'I just met these people and they're helping me reconstruct buildings, even though I was the one who destroyed them in the first place. If everyone here is like this, I think I wouldn't mind living here.' She pauses, surprised by the thought of staying. 'I suppose here would be as good a place as any to start looking for Kage.' She files the idea away until she has time to consider it.

Returning to the conversation she replies to Coat, "Yeah I can do that. But what are you going to do with those cubes? I can't manipulate them if that's what you're thinking."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:04 pm

Leana's eyes 'shut off' when coat tells her they don't need a full on construction team. Right after, the construction ensemble deteriorated and vanished all together. "Oh, alrighty then I can do that, I can support everything!" She squee'd with excitement as she pointed at a building about to collapse. It stopped falling and moved right back in its place and then a strong beam construct was placed under it like legs for support, then she moved on to another building giving it two beams this time and so on and so forth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 am