Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

A new world...

Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

A new world... Empty A new world...

Post by Acerva Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:21 am

As he steps from the shadow of a nearby building Acerva is greeted with the site of a giant city, he stares around a bit taken aback with his new surroundings.

"Well...this is quite...interesting" he muttered to himself.

As he continued to survey his surroundings his eyes locked on the giant floating castle. He was honestly shocked at how such a giant structure could float in the air like that but his attention was taken by the sound of footsteps approaching.
    after a few moments of thought he began to head towards the approaching footsteps, gripping his scythe tightly just in case.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

A new world... Empty Re: A new world...

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Mar 13, 2015 11:17 pm

I sprint around the corner wearing a large orange wig. I continue to run as I survey the street; there's only one guy, perfect. I run up to him, slapping on my cheesiest smile. "Perfect, amazing! What's my luck finding such raw talent on the streets? Your a natural kid!" I take off the wig and slap it on his head. "You're gonna need this!" I thrust a parcel into his hands. "And hold this!" I force the scythe in his hands behind his back and under his coat, hiding it from view. "And you don't need that!" I step back and look at my handy work. "Perfect! Your new role is 'theif who just robbed The First National Deli'." I look over my shoulder as I hear a new pair of running footsteps. "Knock em dead kid!"

I turn intangible and dive into a building just as a man rounds the corner. He's middle aged, short, bulky, with thinning hair and a bristling mustache. He's wearing a bloody butcher's apron. When he sees Acerva just standing there he stops and bends over to catch his breath. Between his pantings he speaks with an Italian accent, "Damn lousy Numbered! So you finally figured out you couldn't out run me. Now are you going to give me my salami or am going to have to take it from you by force?" He points at the parcel in Acerva's hands, which is bulging with deli meats. While the man is trying to sound threatening, he really just looks comical.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:53 am

After having been thrust a package and being forced to put on a wig I stood shocked and a little confused at what just happened before the burly man rounded the corner and started to catch his breath. I stared at the man as he asked the question and then looked to where the other man disappeared to

"What are numbered?" i ask in honest confusion

The butcher looks up and gives me a bit of a cross stare, he starts walking towards me with his arms outstretched.
    "Now look hear you damned Numbered, I don't have time to play your stupid games. I have a Business to run and you're holding some pretty expensive merchandise, now hand over the salami and there won't be any trouble!"
    His mustache and clothes were practically drenched with sweat and the man's face was layered with anger hiding fear, I stood there for a few minutes assessing the best course of action before i made my decision.
    I hand over the package and take off the wig that was forced upon me before i apologise to the man and send him on his way.
    After watching him leave i draw my scythe and cut through the wall the strange thief jumped into and walk into the building looking around.

"Hello?" i yell out into the building.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:04 pm

I clap enthusiastically from behind the guy's back. "Bravo! Bravo! Encore! Encore!" I walk over to him and slap him on the back. "An incredible performance. You even convinced me you were innocent." I peek over his shoulder at the wall he just demolished. "Unfortunately, we're going to have to take the property damage out of your pay. Here it is by the way" I reach into my coast and pull out two sticks of salami. I hand one to the guy and take a large bite out of the other one. "So you were asking about the numbered? You really are new around here. The Numbered are sorta like the upper ranks of nobodies. They live in that castle over there." I flap my hand in the castle's direction. "They're much stronger than the average nobody and protect this city and its inhabitants. The reason their called Numbered is because each is assigned, well a number."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:23 pm

I turn to face him as he claps before suddenly being slapped on the back and given a piece of meat. I stare at the man confused as he speaks about innocence before he starts explaining the workings of this world.

"What are these nobodies?" i ask the man a bit puzzled by the term.

However before the man could answer the question a chilling thought shot to the forefront of my thoughts, i gripped my scythe tighter and tighter as i asked the man.

"Are these nobodies demons?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:16 pm

I notice the how tense the guy suddenly gets and I raise my hands in a calming gesture. "Whoa there! No jumping to conclusions. Of course nobodies aren't de- wait... actually." I scratch my head as I think about this. "Well, yes and no. I know a few nobodies who are demons or harbor demons, but that has nothing to do with what nobodies actually are." I take moment to collect my thoughts on what I know about nobodies. I speak as if I'm quoting something. "A nobody is created when a person loses their heart to darkness. The nobody is what's left of the person; their body and soul. They're alive, but aren't quite what they used to be. They have memories, just not ones of who they once were. Their physical forms change too, depending on their heart's previous strength. The strongest ones look like humans. The others... don't." I smile, shrugging off how pessimistic the definition of nobodies is. "And there you have it. Any questions class?
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:49 am

As the man explains the definition of a Nobody i begin to relax slowly, still a little tense however at the thought that there are a few demons within the world.

"So if this world houses Nobodies then what's with this city" I stop to ponder the world for a bit "And why are there people who seem to treat you differently like that butcher? If you protect the people shouldn't they be a bit more appreciative of you?"

I look around the room and find a couple of chairs, i motion to the man to sit down as they speak as he expects this world has many secrets within it.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:33 pm

I laugh at this guy's audacity; he just busts into a building and acts as if he owns the place. A man after my own heart. I hop onto a chair and make myself at home, sticking my feet up on a nearby table. "The city is the nobody's home. It's one of the few places where nobodies are born after their somebody It's a safe place for them. The real question is how you got here. This world is between the the realms of dark and light and should only be accessible by portals." I stare at the guy intensely for a few seconds then shrug. "But then again, there are plenty of others in the city who aren't nobodies and somehow managed to get here."
    I let out a sigh, all previous cheerfulness suddenly gone as I think of a response to his other question. "I believe the Numberless (the normal citizens) can see the difference between themselves and the Numbered, and while they won't admit it, it scares them. They've formed the belief that the Numbered laud their power over them and oppress them. They don't believe the Numbered are actually working to protect them that they are and are just using them." I stand up and begin pacing around the room, clearly agitated. I've tried to avoid associating myself with either side to try and avoid appearing biased, but I don't have a choice now. "It's a bit different for me though. I'm a Numbered, but I'm only a thief, not some grand protector. They can't make any claims that I'm lauding power over them when I'm stooping to theft. However, they still want an excuse to hate Numbered so they hate me for being a thief instead." I punch a small hole in the wall out of frustration and then immediately regret doing so because of how much my hand now hurts. "Crazy thing is, I used to be friends with a lot of them and me stealing from them was kinda a joke." I look over my shoulder at the guy and offer a small, apologetic smile. "Sorry for dropping all this on you. I really just needed somebody to vent my frustrations to."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:42 am

I listen intently to the man as he tells me what he knows, i watch as my second questions seems to have agitated him. His worries seem well founded and i truly understand what it's like to be shunned for having power. i try to think of a way to distract the man from his thoughts.

"Well i might need your help finding someplace i can set up my forge, i do need to pay for the property damage right?" i say as i stand up to face the man and motion to the hole in the wall "You being a thief i would imagine you know your way around the city and where i might find somewhere abandoned to set up shop."

I walk up to the man and put out my hand that doesn't have a salami in it and offer a handshake.

"I've not told you my name till now, my name is Acerva"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:42 pm

I force my self to genuinely smile, shrugging off the gloomy mood. I toss the rest of my salami into my mouth and shake Acerva's hand. "I'm Gexka, resident thief of the Dark City. And between you and me, there is no hole in the wall."
    I walk out of the hole in the wall and blink in the sunlight. "Well, I can definitely show you some of the more deserted places in the city, but if you're going to set up a shop I'd suggest looking for a place in the shopping district. More customers, less work fixing up a place, less chance of monster attack, you know,the usual."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:18 am

I follow the man out of the building and hide my scythe beneath my cloak as i turn to him.

"Do you think there's any buildings big enough and open enough to be a forge in the shopping district?" I nod towards my hidden scythe "and monsters are the least of my worries, spent most my life dealing with them"

I finally decide to take a bite out of the salami Gex had given me, i try to savour the flavor of meat in my mouth again as it's been so long since i'd had any.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:02 pm

I begin walking down the street, deciding to take the long way to avoid The First National Deli. "There should be, but it depends on what you're planning. If there's not enough room, there are some warehouses close to the shopping district you could use. You don't get many people past there though, so it might be better to have both a place to sell and a place to create your merchandise." I turn around and walk backward so we can keep talking. I feel a bit curious about this guy. I've told him all this weird stuff and he hasn't even batted an eye. And you know, there's all the thing with him carrying a scythe. "So if you don't mind me asking, where are you from? How did you get here?"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:37 pm

I begin following Gex through the city streets looking around at all the buildings as we talk, seeing all these structures was pretty wierd for me as I usually kept to the wilds whenever I was in a world.

"i prefer being able to my forge and shop in one location for repair work as well as weapon selling." i look at Gex as he asks me where i'm from and how i got here and ponder the best way to explain the latter. "I was born in a town called Bariamin in a world known as Boriol, as for how i got here, i guess i just used the shadows to travel through worlds."

I watch to gauge his reactions and hear his thoughts on the matter, i don't really know of a more simple way to explain my powers to someone who's knowledge of such things i do not know.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:47 pm

I nod sagely. "I've never heard of the place, but it sounds reasonable enough." I suddenly stop and create a dark portal in midair. "You know, you just reminded me that this way would be so much faster." I make an 'after you' gesture and continue speaking like nothing's happened. "So is there a reason you chose to come and set up shop here, instead of some other world?"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:17 pm

I was surprised at first when Gex took his explanation so easily until he opened up the doorway and offered for me to step through it. I begin to step forward into the portal Gex opened and answer him while doing so.

"In all honesty Gex there wasn't much choice in the matter," i step through the portal and wait for Gex to follow suit before continuing as we traveled "you could say i have been a resident of many worlds and yet chosen none for my own. I do not see the worlds i enter through the shadows i only enter them." I look to Gex as i jokingly say "Now just imagine what kind of situations THAT'S left me in" before letting out a little laugh at the memories as i wait for Gex to question me further as we walk through this dark world.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm

I chuckle wryly. "Trust me, I can do more than imagine." While I haven't exactly had personal experience, I can easily access my somebody's memories of moving through worlds without being able to interact with them. The portal spits us out in the middle of the shopping district; the busiest area. A few Numberless stop and give us dirty looks when we hop out of the portal, but I ignore them. Pushing through the crowd, I scan for any buildings that are up for sale. I have to speak loudly so Acerva can hear me. "So is that the reason you carry a scythe around? Pretty conspicuous if you ask me."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:17 pm

I can only imagine the depth those words carry as we are thrown into the center of a busy shopping district. I look around trying to get a feel for the area, seeing if i could deal with this while working at my forge.

"This scythe is a memory of my weakness, it reminds me of what i lost." I practically yell out to Gex as he looks around fairly intently at the buildings. "There are some things that are worth remembering," I motion to my scythe as pulling it out now would most likely cause widespread panic "This is what carries my most important memory"

Looking around i notice a building with a giant sign plastered on the front, from this far it looks decently sized but that can only be confirmed by a closer look. I turn to Gex tapping his shoulder and point out the building to him.

"What about that one?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:26 pm

I give up on talking and simply nod at Acerva before pushing my way toward the building. The door's locked but I simply grab Acerva by the arm and pull us both through it. The noise instantly dies down when we're inside and I can finally speak normally. "I've already come to terms with my past. I'm not trying to sound all philosophical or anything but here's my advice. It's true, some stuff's worth remembering; treasure the good memories and learn from the bad. But just make sure they're not holding you back." I make a sweeping gesture of the shop. "You've got a new place with new people, so what do you think? Can you make something astounding out of this place?"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 am

I look around at the new surroundings after being pulled through the door, the room was fairly large and sparce due to it being up for sale (or so it would seem). I move around the room making a few mental measurements before going to the back wall and turning to Gex

"Is there any buildings behind here?" I ask as i tap the wall with my knuckle.

As i wait for Gex to answer i move towards the corner adjacent to it and take out my scythe, i notch a certain distance away from the corner and then step back and look at it judging the distances. i then turn to Gex and say:

"For me memories and the feelings attached to them are the most important things, bad or otherwise."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:04 pm

I walk over to the indicated wall and stick my head through it. My voice sounds muffled from the other side. "Yeah, there's something back here. I think its been sealed up though. It's super dark." I pull my head back through the wall and let out a monstrous sneeze. "And dusty." I meet Acerva's eyes and say in a more serious tone, "I believe, that if you believe that, you will never be able to move forward. The past is gone, you can't change it. But you can use it to grow and affect what you do in the present and to create new memories. What is it that you want to cling to so much?"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:16 am

i stare intently at Gex searching for words to use to answer his question. i start walking towards the wall i indicated earlier and motion for Gex to step back.

"In my line of work, every memory has importance to me." as i say this my Scythe begins exuding an icy blue flame from the bottom of it's shaft. I will it to begin slowly blanketing the back wall in the shape of a doorway before allowing the flames to slowly dissipate. "Making new memories is always on my agenda, all memories hold power and unlocking that power is what i specialise in."

after leaving the ice on the wall for a few minutes I slam the back of my scythe against the ice wall with as much force as possible shattering the doorway into a fairly decent frame and then step to the side and motion to Gex to enter first, Imbuing my scythe's edge with fire to use as a light source.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:00 pm

I walk through the newly created door way while eyeing the scythe curiously. "You have really confused me. Are memories a type of object to you? Exactly what is your line of work?" I walk over to a window and rib off the boards covering it, allowing some light into the room.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:05 am

(OOC: terribly sorry Gex work has been spamming me with shifts since easter was on it's way, was usually too out of it to write much)
    i walk into the newly lit room and inspect it, i notice that it's fairly empty barring some objects covered by a cloth, as i go to look at these items i answer Gex as truthfully as i could.

"I am a Soulsmith, my line of work involves creating weapons and enchanting them with memories to give them extra powers and effects with the most powerful memories causing the weapons to be imbued with certain elemental effects and such." As I view the clothed articles i turn to look Gex in the eyes "Is this making any more sense for you?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:26 pm

I walk around the room searching for the original entrance. I find it behind some thick curtains. It too is boarded up, but it also has a large lock. I kneel in front of it and examine it closely. "Absolutely none! But it sounds fascinating. So how exactly does one 'soulsmith' or is a person simply born a Soulsmith?" I don't want to damage the door so I take out my lock pick set. I pull out a torsion wrench and a hook pick and begin fiddling with the lock's internal pins.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:59 am

I watch as Gex pulls out some tools and begins picking the lock on the door. i begin the process of marking out where the forge will go and where i'll keep my tools and such before i go to Gex and continue our conversation.

"Sadly you are born with the abilities, mine became evident when i was only 12 and i was forced into learning blacksmithing till i had become a master at only 16" i shift my position on the wall a bit, i sit down and rest my scythe along my left shoulder before continuing "i had originally planned to join my brother in order to fight the encroaching demon army but in the end i was left on my own melding metals together and shaping them into weapons to give them enchantments, i guess i did join the war in a way but i had hoped to live a less boring life..."
    I wait for a bit letting the information sink in for Gex before i finally explain a little bit more. "What being a Soulsmith allows me to do is harness memories and the feelings attached to them and basically make the weapons feel those memories to the point where it gains power from it's existence. I can also infuse and materials with others messing with their properties, my scythe for example is made of a mix of light alloys , of my own making, and infused with diamond to give it strength but retain it's lighter weight and improve it's cutting potential. long ago i imbued it with a permanent enchantment made from one of the most powerful memory i had, allowing it to create a fire that has the ability to freeze things at it's touch rather than burn them."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:41 am