Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

We are Vermin.

Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

We are Vermin. - Page 3 Empty Re: We are Vermin.

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:39 am

(OoC: I forgot to explain something. When Fey's face darkens, it is literal, that means he is blushing. His blood is black, so when he blushes, it appears as if his face is darkening instead of normally getting red.)

Fey's face went from surprise to a smile underneath his mask, he opened his arms as Alyxandra impacted and closed them around her, hugging her tightly. It was too long since he'd seen his favorite cat-girl in the city. "I have been alright, dear heart, how have you been, and for that matter, where have you been?"  Fey almost didn't realize that Leore was speaking, he let Alyxandra go from his hug and put a have out toward her to introduce her "This, my friend, is the lovely Alyxandra. She is a very dear friend of mine." He then put a hand out toward Leore. "And this is Leore, he-they are new friends of mine." 
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:57 pm

Alyx is about to answer him when Fey switches the subject to include the stranger. The feline slightly pouts when Fey breaks their hug. She internally sighs but brushes it off. She then turns towards the Leore "person" and smiles at them. Not the same bright smile she gave to Fey but it's still a genuine smile.Hi! Like Fey told you, my name is Alyxandra but everyone else calls me Alyx. ^_^
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:29 am

(Ooc: oh that's interesting actually)

Leore smiles lightly, a smile that couldn't pass off as real if you sent it to an acting class. "Pleasure" he says as his eyes drift up to her ears and then back to her eyes. He stood there for a second staring at the two of them, trying to figure out the emotional connection between them, it was kinda like a flurry of conflicting feels. 'I don't get it' he thinks to himself. 'Maybe they liked eachother at one point' 'huh, but that wouldn't cause-' 'Noo like-like-like eachother you know Like-like' 'oh, that's why it's such a foreign feel.' Leore turns to look at the area around him trying to find a place to eat but falls short. He turns back to the two people he was with and shrugs. "Excuse me, Alyxandra, right? Do you know any good food spots, whereally we can sit down and we can eat and talk and what not."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:58 pm

Fey folded his arms and looked around at the many shops near them. "As you can see, I have become quite useless in this particular instance." He stopped to look at Alyxandra, staring for a few before he spoke. "You look very nice tonight, as ever." One perceptive enough would notice that he was able to look Alyxandra in her eyes with no problem.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:42 pm

Alyx smirks and flips her shortter hair. Flattery will get you no where my old friend. I do appreciate the compliment though. She then turns to Leore and points towards the open restaurant. It's a couple of tents down the path and offers outdoor seating. I believe that restaurant over there should suffice. It is the closest one to us seeing as we are in an open shopping district. Alyx then sticks closer to Fey since she doesn't really know or trust Leore. Alyx playfully flips Fey's green locks and giggles. She then turns her head to speak directly to Leore.That's Alyx to you..
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:41 pm

Leore puts his hands in his pockets as he somewhat observes how they act together. Human relations wasn't one of his 'care-fors' it was more Leo's and Leana's forte. One thing he did notice was that Fey initiated eye contact with Alyxandra. 'Rude! When I looked him in the eyes he had to purge himself!' 'I would too, however that is interesting.' Leore shrugs it off as Alyxandra tells him where the restaurant is. "Alright, I guess it will have to do" he says about to turn around before she addressed him again. 'Alyx, huh. Isn't that a nickname?' He sighs and starts walking towards the restaurant. "I'm sorry but the auto-correct in my brain won't allow that."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:09 pm

Fey chuckled jokingly "I believe that it is worth it." Fey smiles lightly as his face darkens again, walking after Leore slow enogh to let Alyxandra continue playing with his hair. He thinks about what Leore said and offers a comment. "Similar company, I cannot seem to call her by that nickname either." Fey shrugs. "It is a lovely name, and I never much favored nicknames." Fey then turned his head to Alyxandra. "Are you hungry as well? was that why you were out here?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:41 pm

Alyx starts braiding Fey's hair and continues to giggle. She then sprouts her elemental wings so she doesn't have to make Fey slow down. Alyx looks at Leore then looks back to Fey. I'd prefer it if you wouldn't use that attitude towards me Leore. The only one who I like calling me by my actual name is Fey. I just met you and already you're giving mea bad first impression of who you are. If I don't like you calling me by my name and you say your brain won't allow it then get a new one. I was just here to re-familiarize myself to this town. I only came to the district to restock the fridge since my brother's never around anymore. I could have just decided not to help you and that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm not helping you. I'm helping my friend. Alyx lets go of Fey's hair and speeds ahead of them to the open-seating restaurant. Red fairy dust comes out of her wings. She's too angry to care. The red dust starts to rot all of the produce and gives those who inhale the dust a burning sensation in their throats
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:48 pm

Leore let's out a sigh as the girl informs him about the name thing. He contemplated her offer of a new brain before shrugging that thought off. It was rather odd, he didn't want to call someone he just met by a nickname, just wasn't his thing. Leore stopped dead in his tracks as he felt anger race pass him. Some kind of red sparkly dust fluttered out of the girl. It looked harmless enough but Leore's danger sense was triggered. Seconds later he realized why. The powder started to rot the products it fell on. "So, quick question, you'd be the one paying for this, right?" He asks the angry Alyxandra. 'Hmm she is triggered rather easily' 'You don't know that, relax'. Leore backs up a bit before accidently inhaling a bit, nothing seemed to happen until he got out of the dusty zone. His throat started to feel as if it were catching fire,however his outer exterior showed little to know reaction to it. He looked as if nothing happened. "So, the burning of the throat, how long does it last? As long as your tantrums or what?" He says, voice sounding dry and scratchy. He backs away a bit further and turns around, inhaling and exhaling deeply until the burning decides it wants to subside.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:23 am

Fey smiled, wondering what Alyxandra was doing with her hair, his mood for the day was rather uplifted by his successful hung and the appearance of his dear friend. Fey's smile soon turned to confusion, then sadness at Alyxandras rant. He could tell by her tone that she was angry, and then she flew ahead of him, leaving strange dust behind her as she went towards the restaurant. Fey sighed as he walked toward her, idly eying Leore warily as he spoke. He was hoping the night wouldn't go sour, but then he felt a strange sensation in his throat, burning. Fey's I.S.R flashed warnings as he back started walking in the cloud toward Alyxandra. He took note of Leore feeling the same way, which made him quicken his pace. By the time he reached her, he was idly scratching his throat, he spoke to her in a sad tone. "Your hurting us." he looked back toward Leore. "He helped me you know, a monster, like you did." Fey sighed. "You should help him, it would be nicer than hurting him."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:56 am

Alyx, still angry, swirls the red dust around Leore. She takes the remains from Fey, the produce, and anyone else who got hit. Alyx then sends out the orange dust with one hands while putting a heavier concentration on the dust with the other. I would say any friend of yours is a friend of mine but then I would be lying. Even if he did help you, I refuse to be his friend. Just let me get my anger out on him first so I don't hold it in. You of all people know that things get worse if I hold it in. With that being said Alyx's eyes began to glow again. She put down her hand that controlled the orange dust and closed her fist that was controlling the red dust, strengthening it's impact on Leore to bring the burning sensation all throught his body as if her were on fire.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Leore resumes his deep breathing, it doesn't calm the burning sensation, but it calms him in general. His breathing came to a stop as his danger sense triggered. He noticed the powder surround him he muttered a disgruntled sound as hhis eyes emitted a neon light and a psionic whirlwind surrounded him causing the fairy dust swirl with it. It turned iinto a funnel sending it high into a small psionic orb, filling it with all the powder. Shade crawls around frantically, on Leore's shoulders. He let's out a deep sigh and takes a few more deep breaths. "I don't want to deal with this at all, if any time to change I would hope it would be no-ngh" his head started to feel light again "speak of the devil..." he drops to a knee as purple neon energy surrounded his body. Seconds later the aura dissipated and a gigirl sat in his place. She had short hair and was a bit thicker than leana but not by alot. "Oh yeah, you little brat, I'm gonna wreck yah for that dust!" She blurts as she dashes towards Alyxandra, readying to punch her in the face. Just as she reaches within an inch of Alyx the swirling energy resurfaces and engulfs the girl replacing her with a boy, whose hair seemed messier than the last, and whose body seemed slimmer. The boy immediately retracted his fist, from its punching position, to close to his chest. "S-sorry" he squeaks pulling himself further away from the girl? "S-Sorry sorry s-sorry!" He slaps his cheeks and scrunched himself up.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:25 pm

Fey listened to Alyxandra in disbelief, he was starting to get angry, then she started to manipulate the dust to target Leore. Fey roughly grabbed Alyxandra and yelled at her. "Stop! There is no need for this!" Fey stopped yelling and spoke in a firm voice. "Yes i do know about anger, and its not good to hold it in, but what is worse, is directing your anger at someone who has not wronged you." Not noticing Leore's distress and focusing on Alyxandra he let her go and continued. "I've done terrible things when i was angry, its why i call myself a monster, don't do the same to yourself!" Just then, he noticed the new face, that he assumed was part of Leore, dash toward Alyxandra. Fey moved in to intercept the girl when she transformed into a different boy. Fey slouched as he backed away and repeated that he was sorry. Fey spoke quietly. "Alyxandra, please."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:37 pm

Alyx growls at Fey for grabbing her but then lets it go. She doesn’t need to get angry at him now. She then looks at her dust getting sucked into an orb and sigh in annoyance. Her gaze then shifts to Leore. He changes and becomes a girl. ALyx gives her a weird look and then smirks when she sees the girl coming after the feline with a charged fist. Alyx raises her hand to use some elemental powers but just as her hands were going to start to glow, Fey steps in the way to protect her. Alyx is confused but shakes it off when she sees the girl become a guy. This guy isn’t Leore. He is more timid than Leore. At this point Alyx is ready to fly over to the orb and break it to get her dust back but decides against that plan.
    What the hell is going on here?! Can I have my fairy dust back please?! Look I know that sending that red dust storm wasn’t the greatest idea I’ve ever come up. However, that Leore guy was rubbing me the wrong way and really grinding my gears. That other chick had no right into butting into my and Leore’s business ….Regardless I am sorry. That wasn’t really nice of me and I shouldn’t have reacted upon impulse.
    Alyx then turns towards Fey. Her facial features show more remorse than she did towards the body changer.
    I’m sorry Fey. I shouldn’t have put you in the middle like that. You’re right. I shouldn’t just let my anger control me. It’s not easy controlling my emotions anymore. I left to discover more of my powers without causing harm to the city. As I was messing around I learned that I can use fairy dust. It sounded great until someone came up to me. They told me that they could help me since I had no clue what any of it did since I tested on rocks. Long story short, if I go out of control with my emotions then stuff like that happens. I need to keep a tighter hold on my emotions know so I don’t wreck stuff…. However, that’s not a valid excuse. If I can control myself when I need to feed then I should be able to control my emotions and this fairy dust. I’m really sorry Fey…
    Alyx looks down in disappointment..
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Leo glances over at the psionic orb as the girl mentions it for her fairy dust. "T-take it." He says swinging his hand in the direction of the girl, the orb floats to directly infront of her and pops letting the fairy dust drop or sprinkle to the ground in front of Alyxandra. He sits on one of the outdoor seats and covers his head as he notices the people who run the restaurant were staring at the group. 'If I ignore them, they will stop staring.' 'I hate you so much'. Leo started peaking back and forth at Fey and Alyx, from his arms, as if examining how they act towards eachother.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 am

Fey shook his head speaking in a somber tone. "I am a little sore, but mostly disheartened, you'd feel the same in my position, If an old friend attacked a new friend. But whats done now, now-" He stops and watches the new boy in place of Leore give Alyxandra back her fairy dust. Fey nods at him and continues, gesturing toward the boy. "Now we should make peace of the situation. Leore, the girl, and this boy here are three of four people that use that body. The other I have met and befriended." Fey sighed. "I would have like for you to enjoy each other's company, but it seems in bad taste now. We should mend our wounds and meet under better circumstances." Fey turned to the boy. "Are you alright?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:21 am

Alyx waves her hand over the dust to absorb it back into her wings. She then sighs and takes this as her cue to leave. Then again, she doe tend to over-think things so maybe she should give Lee another chance. Alyx pulls her wings back in and walks over to the boy who isn't Leore. However when she is about to, she sees Fey ask the boy about being okay. Alyx doesn't even know what to do since neither of them said anything about her apology. The feline decides to just stand there awkwardly and play with a little ball of darkness.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:52 am

Leo shakes his head silently in response to Fey. "No, I'm fine..." he says low enough to be heard by both of them, but not too well. He notices Alyx aproach them and he slightly quivered a bit. Shade hopped around Leo nudging at him slightly. Leo looked up at the heartless, then at Alyx who seemed to be in a passive mood. "Really, I'm fine, he can come off as a bad guy, and it's okay. I'm fine. No one needs to leave. Sorry. Sorry, 'bout everything." He says, speaking extremely low pitched and fast at the ssame time.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:18 pm

Fey shook his head and spoke to the boy. "It was a misunderstanding, you have nothing to be sorry about." He then rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Forgive me if this might be a bit, awkward, I am not very good at social conflict." Fey then thought for a second, then turned to The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle and put a hand on her shoulder. He gestured toward the boy with his head, then spoke. "If you would like us to stay, then perhaps you may tell us your name?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:39 pm

Maybe I should go. He doesn't seem to want me here or anywhere near him. He's so much more comfortable with you than he is with me. I don't blame him... I wouldn't want to be anywhere near me either.
    With that being said she gives Fey a fake smile and goes back to playing with the darkness. Her urge to leave is stronger but she won't leave until someone tells her too.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:27 pm

'Yeah, tell her she can leave, because she should' 'No let her stay, so when I come out I can bash her face in for a few seconds, or hours.' 'No but she is so cute once you get passed the temper trigger of a crazed gunner or something' 'Shut up, it's your fault she got upset in the first place!' 'Wasn't much of a reason anyway...' Leo cringes a bit as he pulls slightly on his hair. He shook his head a bit and stood up slowly. "Y-you can stay, I don't, not, like you. If that m-makes sense." He says twiddling his fingers a bit, nervously. "My... my name is L-Leo."
    he says sheepishly and low.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Fey spoke in a chipper voice. "No, you should stay. Why don't we sit down and enjoy a meal together, that should break the tension. I always enjoy eating." then tried to keep an upbeat attitude as he waved at them to follow him, towards the resturant. "The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle said this place was good, we should eat here." Fey walked in and held open the door. "You two get something to sate your hunger, then we can you can enjoy yourselves."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:37 pm

Okay. If you say so.
    A.lyx then looks around at the restaurant. She closes her eyes and let the smell of good food calm her down. Since the restaurant was set up in a buffet style, she just grabbed little bits of everything she liked after paying for her plate. The feline then went over the soda fountain to grab some lime-aid. It was a literal fountain that had spouts for each drink. The drinks would only come out when the silver button was pressed. A.lyx pressed the button, got her drink, and met up with Fey close to the seating area outside. I guess she was so hungry that she completely forgot about Leo.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:59 am

Leo nodded as A.lyx decided to stay and, yet again, when Fey suggested they go eat. He followed Fey and A.lyx and bowed slightly at Fey as he passed him, as a thank you for holding the door among other things. The restaurant was buffet style and Leo was awe struck. He hasn't really ever been to an actual buffet style restaurant. He stares at the food choices, after paying for a plate, for a while, not really sure on what to get. Then he settled for yellow rice, some broccoli and ribs. Which seemed like an odd combination. He made his way to A.lyx and Fey then to the outside seating area.  He found a spot with four empty seats and sat at one. His eyes emitted a small purple light as to other seats at the table dragged out slowly. One for both Fey and A.lyx. Shade had crawled into Leo's lap at this point. "I found a seat for us..."he mutters in a barely audible voice.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:19 am

Fey smiles underneath his mask as some of the tension is lifted, he watched them from his spot by the seats. He thought back on the time when The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle was gone. He locked himself away from the world, his life had changed drastically from just survival, even his hobby reading books gave him no relief, there was so much new feelings that he experienced, not all of them good. He was confused, and hurt, it felt worse then the physical pain from the experimentation, he expected that pain, but what he didn't expect was all of this. Being human, keeping his new found morality, it was hard. For him, survival had been so much easier. Fey looked at Leo as he was getting his food. He was interesting, four people in one vessel, some made Fey feel odd, maybe a little on edge, but they all made him feel curious. Fey then looked at The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle, she made him feel, well, he didn't know where to begin or to end. He shook his head, too much thinking made him feel sick, and he didn't want to dampen the mood. Still he kept thinking, why was he working so hard to be human. His thoughts were whisked away as The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle returned with her food, and as did Leo. Fey nodded and followed Leo to an appropriate table where he showed a great display of gentleman-ship by pulling their chairs out. Fey did a quick bow and took his seat, He then spoke as Leo sat down. "You are soft-spoken, Leore is to the point, Leana reminds me of.... someone, I don't know what to make of that other girl. Forgive me if I'm using the word wrong, but you have a strange family."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:10 am