Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

A New Nobody

KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ranger
    Sub-role: Naturalist

A New Nobody Empty A New Nobody

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 pm

Kaxia awoke in the middle of a field, head hurting, and a bit confused.  Realizing she was in an unfamiliar place, she suddenly got up and scanned her surroundings.  To her left was a small grove of trees but there was mostly grass as far as Kaxia's eyes could see.  The only visible landmark was a city in the distance.  Kaxia looked around for her weapons, especially her bow, but couldn't find any of them.  Feeling she had no other choice, she began to make her way towards the city.  Suddenly, a swarm of Shadow heartless spawned around her.  She remembered them as images of her home forest being overtaken by heartless flashed through her mind.  Trees that seemed as old as time itself fell under the sheer weight of heartless.  The cries of forest animals were deafening and tore apart Kaia's heart as hot tears streamed down her human face.

Unarmed and defenseless in her human form, Kaxia changed into her dryad form.  Her skin changed from a quite tanned shade to a pale grey-ish green.  In place of her snow white hair, various wild grasses, tree branches, and flowers sprouted from her head.  The whites of her eyes were gone and her entire eye was now a blue-green color and glowed softly.  She shed her clothes in favor of a covering of leaves and tree bark which covered her hands like gloves.  She waved her hand and created a whip out of vines that had suddenly sprouted from the earth.  She lashed out at some of the heartless, easily destroying them.  However, more spawned to replace the ones that had fallen.  Using the grass that surrounded them, Kaxia restrained all the heartless by having the grass wrap around and bind them.  Unfortunately, even more spawned in place of those heartless.  Suddenly, the image of her human self falling to an enormous tsunami of heartless flashed through her mind.  Kaia was attempting to climb up a large tree in the forest to escape the grasp of heartless below.  The piercing cold hand of a neoshadow clutched her ankle, nearly crushing it.  She tried to transform into her dryad form, but it was no use as other neoshadows clutched her trembling leg.  Eventually, the weight of all the neoshadows became to much for her to bear as her grip on the branch she'd been holding onto slipped.  She cried out to the dark sky as she fell... and fell... and fell... Then, darkness.  

She gasped and clutched at her chest, but felt no heartbeat inside.  Am I dead?  Kaxia asked herself.  No... impossible... I'm standing right here... Confused and still a bit frightened from the image of herself falling to the heartless, Kaxia decided to fall back until she could get her bearings.  She began running, each step leaving behind new blooming flowers and wild grass.  Bits of wild grass from her "hair" flew off her head as she ran towards the city.

Unfortunately, the heartless had no intention on letting Kaxia escape and pursued her all the way to the city streets.  Terrified and still completely confused as to where she was and why she was here, Kaxia became more frantic as the vines she flung towards the heartless swarm became less effective.  Finally, she had reached the city streets, but they appeared empty.  "HELP!" She cried out in a shrill voice.  Where am I?  Why are these heartless the only damn 'living' things I've seen?  Why am I here? "HEEEELP!"  Kaxia cried out in a blood curdling tone once more.  Suddenly turning to face the swarm of heartless, Kaxia summons up two bus-sized, thorn covered vines, controlling the one to her left with her left arm and the one to her right with her right arm.  She cries out like a cornered animal and lashes out with all her fury at the swarm of heartless.  She manages to crush nearly all of them in several swoops of the thorny vines.  "Hahh... hahh..." Kaxia takes a few seconds to catch her breath. Someone please come...  
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

A New Nobody Empty Re: A New Nobody

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:40 pm

It was the middle of the day and the weather was fair. There were clouds in the distance, indicating rain was approaching fairly soon. Aixus comes out of a dark portal in the next street over. He had just come back from a mission and was going to eat before reporting to the castle, when he heard Kaxia's scream. He quickly jumps on top of the nearest building and looks down to see some dead heartless, some living heartless and a girl. Without missing a beat, Aixus jumps down, landing between the two large vines. He quickly creates a water shuriken (basically a destructo disk) and launches it at the heartless. The shuriken cuts through all of them like a butter, killing all of the remaining heartless in one fell swoop. Aixus then turn to the girl and walks over to her.

"Hey, are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere? If you are, tell me. I can heal you."

He says, offering her a hand.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:56 pm

Kaixa's eyes grow wide as the stranger jumps in front of her, between the two vines.  Seeing all the heartless gone, she falls to her knees in relief.  Her whole body is still trembling.  "I can't feel my heartbeat..."  Kaxia looks up at Aixus, her eyes were glassy as if she were on the verge of crying, but she refused to do so and held herself together as best as she could.  She took his hand, her bark gloves crunching a bit in his hand, and got up.  A few leaves and bits of dry grass fell from her body to the ground. "Am I dead?"  She asked him, mustering up every bit of strength she could. Her muscled tightened as she waited for his response, causing the leaves on her body to shudder like the leaves of a tree on a windy day.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:05 am

Aixus doesn't let go of her hand after she's up, fearing she might lose balance. When she asked if she was dead Aixus shook his head. "No, c'mon don't be silly. Here, take a look at this." He pulls her hand onto his own chest. "See that? I don't have one either. You are very much so alive. Why don't we get you somewhere safe where you can talk to me about what's going on? How about it?" He said with a smile.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 am

I was checking out this abandon home near the city entrance, because thats what I do, I check out abondon places to pass the time Im not spending in the park. Sounds crappy right? Well it's not, it's a boat load of fun and you should try it. While rummageing through the empty place hoping to find something useful or atleast scavenge worthy, I come across a set of nighty pajamas that was similar to my duck jammies,  except these had red polkadots on a blue base. Being the frugal man that I am I take off my Org. cloak and cargo bottoms and threw on the jammies, complete with the bed time cap. It fit, but it ws a little tight. I didn't care I kept it and started dancing around in it cus i looked grate in it, atleast I thought I did. A loud "HELP" caught my attention, it was a feminine voice and it sounded like she was in trouble. I should major in criminology for my deciphering skills by the way. I go bursting out of the door with a beaming smile on my face.
    " A Damsel in distress!"
    I shout as I race down the streets towards the scream, still wearing the jammies might I add. Soon after all i see is a horde of heartless  around a corner. 'She must be there' I think to my self
    "Don't worry madam! Ill save yo-"
    A giant water shuriken cuts through every single last one of the heartless. All my energy drained from my body at the sudden action. My running turned to jogging, then walking, then a halt.
    "Alright, Fair enough, I should've known. I mean seriously, right."
    Even i didn't know what i was talking about. Suddenly, I saw something. A shadow that appeared to be late to the party.
    "Ahah!"
    I burst as I jump out on the Shadow and start punching it.
    "You dare harm a beautiful..."
    my words slow as I witness aixus help the girl.
    "... plant-lady?"
    I say as my punching slows down, but doesnt quite come to a halt. Confusion instilled on my face as well.

Ooc: Much better

Last edited by XirschLXXIII on Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 am

At Aixus' reassuring words, Kaxia relaxes herself.  She then notices Xirsch staring at her.  "Ah... umm... I can change back into my human form if that's preferable..." Kaxia changes into her human form, forgetting that it's impolite to be naked in front of strangers. "Oh... I forgot I don't have clothes..."  She quickly changes back into her dryad form once again and addresses Xirsch. "I'm afraid you'll have to deal with me in this form, friend ^^'." Turning back to Aixus, Kaxia says, "I would definitely like to take you up on that offer to figure out what's going on... but I need to find some form of garment first..."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:33 am

Aixus looks away when she gets into her human form and looks back when you transforms again. He acknowledges Xirsch's presence, but doesn't really say anything to him. "Sorry, but your current form isn't going to work for the Numberless citizens. Here have this." Aixus takes off his coat, which is long enough to reach his calves. "I'll look away while you put it on." He said, holding his coat out to her and turning his head around.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:47 am

My face turns beat red as she turns into a human unnexpectedly and a naked on at that. I shoot my head away as quickly as i thought would be necasssary. 'wait i tried to peek on a bunch of girls at a hotsprings, why am I looking away now?'I shrug off the thought and turn back after she changed back to her Plant lady form.
    "Smooth, Xirsch"
    I got up from pummeling the weak and very nonthreatnig shodow and scratch the back of my head.
    "Sorry, I didn't stare because you creeped me out or anything, you just werent what i expected. I guess i expected, uh"
    I start thinking almost lost in thought.
    "huh, guess i don't know what i expected, but this was a pleasent surprise."
    I say smiling heavily. I then walk next to aixus. Im not sure if he even knows who i am exactly, or if he just has a hunch or something. It didnt matter i was gonna tag along for the sake of not being alone and bored for the rest of the day.
    "So where we headed? The castle? The shopping district? The park?"
    I look back at the dryad girl that inall honestly might as well be as naked as her human form, with a litttle adam and eevee ting going on.
    "Okay, maybe not the park."
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:50 am

"Ah thank you ^^"  Kaxia takes the cloak which is a bit long on her and puts it over herself before changing back into her human form.  Her snow white hair returns to replace the wild grasses that once sprouted from her head.  Her eyes change back to normal and flora no longer sprouts from the ground she walks upon.  In the over-sized jacket she looks a bit child-like.  Her rather eccentric personality and feral background prevents her from feeling embarrassed in the moment.  She simply taps Aixus' shoulder and says, "You can turn around now."  

Looking over at Xirsch, Kaxia bows her head slightly and says, "Thank you for coming to my aid.  I understand my dryad form is not normal, so I don't hold it against you."  

Addressing them both Kaxia says, "Now, I have awoken in a strange new place, without a heartbeat, been attacked by a swarm of heartless, and have no idea how I even got here.  Despite my best attempts to keep myself together, I must admit, I'm utterly terrified..."  Kaxia's eyes become glassy once more.  "So I would be forever in your debt if you would explain to me what the hell happened so I can go home... that is... if it's even still there...  It doesn't very much matter where we go to talk... I would just like to talk."  Kaxia's words are shaky as the weight of the situation falls upon her heavily once more.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:05 am

Aixus grabs Kaxia by her shoulders and looks into her eyes. "Hey c'mon, no need to be afraid. Everything's going to be okay, I'll make sure of it." He says, bringing her in for a hug. He let's her go after a bit and smiles again. "I honestly don't know where you came from, but you can stay here until we do find your home. You can stay as long as you want." He says, putting his hand on her shoulder again, this time to guide her as he starts walking towards the castle. "As for your health, we can go to the infirmary and give you a check up if you want to. But, of course, what do you want to do first?"
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:24 am

"Normal? No. Weird? Maybe. Awesome? Definately"
    I say pretty low but loud enough to be heard. Aixus actions catch me by surprise, though. Not the 'not acknowledging me' part, thats fine he does that, but the fact that he was very touchy for just meeting this girl. 'Ten points to her, doesn't even know her name and already hes showing her so much affection.' I think to myself letting out a quiet snicker. A paced myself to match the speed they were going at.
    "Ah yes the castle, wise choice Clark, wise choice."
    I say jokingly. Aixus was right, however. There was nothing she should be afraid of, well, besides the 'you're no longer the same person you were before you got here' thing. But I'll let Aixus there sort that out for her, he's already trying to comfort her. However comforting a random guy can actually be in this situation.
    "By the way, My name is Xirsch, thats Clark over there and you are?"
    I say as a small smile plants itself on my face.
    "Besides beautiful, that is."
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:34 am

Kaxia is taken aback by the sudden hug and opens her eyes wide.  "Thank you." She says quietly.  "I think I'm fine... well... save for the whole not-having-a-heartbeat thing haha." Kaxia laughs wryly.  "Though perhaps it would be in my best interest to make sure nothing is wrong.  Under normal circumstances, I would trust my instincts to tell me I'm fine.  But these are most certainly NOT normal circumstances..."  

Kaxia looks at Xirsch and laughs at his comments.  "Haha, you're sweet.  My name's Kexia..." She pauses for a moment... IS that my name?  She doesn't remember ever using that name before, but it is the only one she can think of to identify herself.  "Yeah... I think it's Kexia...  I'm part wood nymph part human.  I lived in a forest for most of my life, so excuse me if I'm a bit out of my element here in this city.  I guess you could say I'm feral haha!"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:52 am

Aixus' expression turned serious, and he starts to think to himself for a bit. Kaxia, huh. That confirms it, doesn't it?

Missing heart, name with an X in it, no memory of a lot of things, yup that's definitely the signs of a newly born Nobody. By the way, what was with that hug?

Huh? Oh that. I don't know. I just felt bad, I know what it's like to wake up in a strange place and being greeted by strange people. That's what it felt like when my memories were erased. I remember needing someone to tell me everything was going to be fine, so that's what I did. Plus, she was on the verge of crying for the second time, so yeah.

I see, so what are you going to do now? How will you tell her that she's a Nobody?

That, I have not figured out yet. I mean, how do you tell someone something like that?

I don't know, but you'll have to think of something soon.

Yeah, but for now let's just focus on getting her settled in.

Aixus was so into his own thoughts, that when he snapped out if them, they were considerably closer to the castle. "So, Kaxia. Tell me about where you're from, what's it like?"
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:18 am

Kaxia is too busy talking with Xirsch to notice Aixus deep in thought until he addresses her.  "Ah, uhm... it's very green and lush in the forest.  The animals have always been friendly with me, though I can't say the same for the people in the village nearby.  Since I lived in the forest, I was an outsider and rather strange to the people who lived in town.  Not that they were mean, they just preferred to avoid me ^^'.  I didn't mind much though, I just kept to myself in the forest.  Since my mother was a dryad I guess I felt a really strong connection with the forest.  I was sort of like its guardian after my mother died."  

Kaxia thought back on the last day she spent in the forest and how it was overrun by heartless. "I don't think I'm the guardian of that forest anymore though.  Those damn heartless destroyed everything."  Kaxia's eyebrows furrowed. "If I can go back, I would like to use my powers to restore the forest to how it should be..." Kaxia pauses for a moment before saying, "But first I have to get myself together.  Get my bearings, make myself some new weapons, and train to fight off all those heartless I was too weak to fight off before."  Kaxia looks at the castle with determination in her eyes.  She then looks at Aixus and at Xirsch, "I'll repay you guys properly as well." Kaxia smiles before returning her gaze back to the castle.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:50 am

I promptly place my hands behind my head. A big grin charmed my face as she complimented me.
    "Aww you"
    I was flattered, and here I was, trying to be the one to do the flattering. I took a quick glimpse at Aixus for a second, I can tell by the puzzled look on his face that he has figured outt hat she was New to the Nobody bidness. I wonder how is he going to break the news to her. Another grin appears on my face as she finishes her story.
    "Dont worry Kaxia, You aren't the weirdest thing in this city. No one would push you away or 'avoid' you unless you give them a reason. Also Clark, you never gave her your name."
    I let out sarcastically. It was true though, everyone in the Organization was the least bit normal, well from what I have witnessed that is. I looked back at aixus as he asked her what her home was like. 'Good question Clark!'  I think to myself before endulging in solo chuckling. I couldnt help but wonder what her home was like I like unique and different things, and the thought of a girl living in the wild made me feel like I've ran into the real life Tarzan, or maybe Tarzana? Or Jane? Would it be Jane? I don't know.
    "Kaxia, do you want to know about this, Wickedly awesome type of bieng called a Nobody while we walk to the castle? They are Amazing you might like what you hear. Emphasis on might""
    I say figuring it would be easier to explain it in peices then to throw it all at her at once.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:48 am

Aixus stops and turns to face Xirsch. "If you call me anything other than my name, I will hurt you. You  have been warned." He said before turning back around. "My name is Aixus." He said for Kaxia's benefit. Upon hearing Xirsch talk about Nobodies, Aixus just stood quiet as he walked. He figured there was no real harm in letting Xirsch do all the explaining; it saved Aixus the trouble.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:42 am

Kaxia laughs at the interaction between the two. I guess his name isn't Clark, haha! "Aixus is a fitting name."

She then looks at Xirsch and tilts her head in a curious manner. "A Nobody? Well, everyone's gotta be somebody right? I mean... if you can see them and talk to them... they're not nobody. In fact... nobody seems like a rather mean name to call someone." Kaxia furrows her brows in confusion before continuing, "But if you say they're cool, I guess it's not that mean anymore... So, what is a Nobody?"
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:16 pm

"You know, your eyes turn a special kind of blue when you threaten me. Its a shame that it doesnt look any different than they normaly do."
    I retort to his words of violence. Kaxia started telling us what she thought a Nobody was or, more accurately, What she thought about the term 'Nobody' in general was. It wasnt a good thought. I let out a sigh followed by a small chuckle, a very sad almost depressing chuckle.
    "Oh, this is gonna be fun."
    I say sarcasticaly, because its not. Hopefully it'll blow over easy and she wont bawl out into tears or fits of rage, or even both.
    "Alright, Hop on my magic carpet and let me show you the world. The world of Nobodies"
    I give it a second of thought on how i should explain it, and then i take a deep breath and start.
    "You werent wrong, but you were on the wrong track Kay-Kay. Nobodies, are awesome biengs with Super strong will and are Amazing and have special abilities, much like your self. They can travel through These really awesome, fast Dark portals. And they just are alll around awesome. Heres the down part. Nobodies, which is the name of the group not to be mistaken with the term nobody as in non-existent person, Are the Shells Of a Somebody. Heres some pictures to help you understand better, infact you might recognize this story."
    I say whimsically to lighten the story more. I open my left hand in front of me and it starts to sprout water. The water is small but it takes shape of a mini person about 2 inches tall.
    "Lets say this guy here is a Somebody, right. Now Somebodys are normal people and they do normal things right. Not to say non-normal people aren't Somebodies because they are."
    The water person waves hello. Then two shadow shaped water Heartless were formed.
    "Hmm looks familiar, yeah they should we just saw alot of them. Now these things as you know are Heartless. These greedy selfish pricks want only one thing, to ruin the lives of Sombodies and to steal their hearts."
    The Heartless figures jump on the Somebody and a heart shape floats out of the Somebodies body.
    "Now the Somebody is no longer a Somebody because he lost his heart,hes not dead though. Now, if the Somebodies will to survive is strong enough..."
    The Figure stands up and looks around.
    "They become what is known as Nobodies. The awesome kinds. If their will is weak, they become lesser Nobodies. but they still become Nobodies. That being said, there is a part two."
    The Nobody figure looks to the ground and jumps back as another figure rises from my palm.
    "This here is a Heartless of the Somebody, because when a Somebody doesn't die, but loses its heart to a Heartless, they leave behind a Nobody and a heartless, I believe. Heartless act like. Well heartless act, uh, I dont know how they work im not one of them. However, we do fight them."
    Both the water figures poof into thin air and I drop my hand to my side.
    "And that Kay-Kay, Is what you are, and me, and him and almost ninety percent of the population here is. This is our home, and yours if you wish to stay and dont cause too much ruckus."
    I say giving her a thumbs up and a wink for good measures.
    "So what do you think?"
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Kaxia watched intently as Xirsch formed the figures in his hand. The glistening figures were mesmerizing. As the figure waves to her, she gives a small wave back. Then, as the two heartless figures appeared, memories of her last moments as a Somebody came back to mind. She watched sadly as the water figure was mauled. Then, as it's heart floated up into the air, her eyes glistened as if seeing something breathtakingly beautiful.

Her attention is brought back to the figure, a new born Nobody, get to its feet. She watches with great intensity as its corresponding heartless rises up beside it. She furrows her brows at the heartless in a look of disapproval before realizing that she too had a heartless someplace else. Looking at the heartless figure, Kaxia thinks I don't blame you for doing what nature intended for you to do... even if it did mean destroying everything I love... but that doesn't mean I don't plan on killing any of your heartless buddies!

After the figures disappear and Xirsch addresses Kaxia, she turns her back to Aixus and Xirsch. She puts her hand to her chest where her heart used to be and grasps Aixus' cloak in a fist. She takes a minute to think, leaving everyone in an awkward silence, before saying to herself. "This is good." Suddenly turning around to face the two men, she says with a bit of a smile, "I think this is great! This is a whole new adventure I have the pleasure of going on! Plus with that dark portal thingy you were talking about, I can explore WAY more places than I ever got to before!" Kaxia pauses for a moment. "I think I'll take you guys up on your offer and stick around! But... don't normal human societies have like... jobs or something? You know, so I can earn my keep somehow."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am