Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies.

Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Machinist
    Sub-role:

Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies. Empty Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies.

Post by Acero Hierro Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:48 pm

So like, I'm bored out of my mind, right? So I'm just walking through the castle halls whistling, cause who doesn't freaking like whistling, right? Anyway, I pass by Kaxia's room and then I remembered that I was totally supposed to make sure that Kaxia didn't dirty the halls with deer blood again. So I proceed to stop and back track to the door of her room and then turn to it. I then turn my hand into a steel ball and proceed to bang on the door hard. BANG! BANG! BANG! The now dented door didn't open even tho I waited a clean 2, maybe 3 nano seconds. I proceed to knock harder with my hand morphed into a bigger steel ball this time. BANG! BANG! BAN- The door fell down in the middle of my badass third knock. What awaited the person on the otherside was my big tooth chompy faced horse looking grin and my still steel morphed hand in the air.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ranger
    Sub-role: Naturalist

Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies. Empty Re: Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies.

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:15 pm

Kaxia was in her dryad form.  She waived her hands over the hole in her floor, causing the wooden planks to grow over the hole, sealing it up completely.  A single branch with a lonely leaf grew out of the floor as well.  At first, she was about to break the branch off, but decided to leave it alone instead.  [iIt's kinda cute...[/i]  Kaxia admired the cute leaf when she heard three knocks at her door.  She looks up at her door and takes a single step towards it when three more knocks come followed by the loud CRASH of her door falling to the ground.  She stares at the door  in a fairly stoic manner before looking up to see Acero standing in the doorway, big toothy grin and all.  

"Ah, Metal Man!"  Kaxia's glowing green eyes shone even brighter at the sight of the familiar face.  "I never got your name last time!  It's so nice to see you again!"  Kaxia stepped over the door which lay on the floor, leaving behind odd mossy footprints which seemed to spring from nowhere.  She hugged Acero, though she honestly didn't know him that well.  She suddenly realized that the last time Acero had seen her, she was in her human form, not in her dryad form as she was now.  She let go of Acero and apologized, "Oh!  I'm sorry!  You probably don't recognize me!  It's me, Kaxia!"
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies. Empty Re: Yo, let's get outta here... Like, for realsies.

Post by Acero Hierro Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:30 pm

So like, I'm expecting to see a girl behind the door, but I get a hugging wooden....I don't even know what it is. Is that racist? I don't even know, like for realsies. Anywhore the creatire reveals itself to be Kaxia. I sigh in relief of course. I mean, imagine if she had been keeping a wooden creature like that as a pet. I'd have to come over here and adress it again and we all know how that turned out last time. "Oh, hello!" I say in a cheerful ass voice. "Hey can you do me a favor and turn back to a girl? Not that there's anything wrong with you current form, it's just that it's making me want to go into my Iron-Dragon Form and Kané told me I wasn't allowed to do that.....My name is Acero, bt-dubs...." I just stand there like a dumbass waiting for her response.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:46 pm

"Iron... Dragon?" Kaxia repeats quietly after Acero.  She ponders what a metal dragon would look like for a moment before returning to the present.  She looks at her body, and then looks back to Acero, "If you're sure that's what you want..."  Kaia changes back into her human form, the wild grass hair disappears and her tanned skin replaces the greyish-green skin tone that once was.   The tree bark falls away from her hand onto the floor and the leaves that once covered her now shriveled up onto the ground.  The only thing left behind was a naked Kaxia in standing in front of Acero.  "Is this better?  I'll just grab some clothes from my drawer.  I don't think the numberless like nudity."  Kaxia nonchalantly strolls over to her dresser and pulls out some white panties, a bra, a tank top, and some black tights.  As she begins putting on her underwear, she asks Acero, "So what brings you to my door, today Mr. Acero?"  Kaxia emphasizes the "Acero," glad she can now call him by name.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:12 pm

So after her transformation what stood in front of me was a nude Kaxia. I tilt my head and look at her for a moment before she walks to her dresser. I walk into the room and try to close the door when I realize that it's, you know, on the floor. I look at her again when she asks why I'm here. "Oh well you know...." I say, picking up the door "I was just making sure that you didn't have any more deers up here and stuff" I say morphing the dents off "By the way, you're a little more of an eye candy without cloths" I say, morphing the hinges back in place "Then again, we could do something fun outside of this room and for that you'll need clothes" I say, opening and closing the door to test it's....functionality. "So, what do you say? Wanna see something cool?"
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:34 pm

Kaxia laughs at Acero's comment about "eye-candy" and says, "Clothes are so restricting, I prefer them off too..."  She continues getting dressed, putting on her tights, then her bra and tank top.  Her ears perked up at Acero's words.  She got up and went to Acero so quickly it was practically as if she had teleported next to him.  She roughly pulled Acero close to her so her face was only inches away from hers.  "Something cool?! I'm game for anything!"
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:07 am

So I finally fixed the door completely when I get unxepectedly pulled. I smile as she says she's game for anything. "Okay, but jusy remember what you said when shit goes down." Without giving her a chance to respond, I grab her hand and run out of the room, pulling her with me. As I run down the halls, taking random turns, I speak. "See, there's this guy named Kané" I say, taking another random ass turn "He's an inverntor who has a lot of time on his hands.....like a lot" I take a sharp turn and crash into the wall in the process. I continue running immediately and get back up to full speed, still dragging Kaxia with me. "Well, I'll just let this next part be a surprise!" There's a wall 50ft away. I speed up. Now there's a wall 40ft away. I spees up more. Now there's a wall 25ft away. The speed up continues. "Hang on tight!" I yell as I jump right before we get to the wall. Instead of crashing into it horribly, we go through it. It suddenly felt like we were falling into a light. I tighten my grip on her hand as we fall and of course, I'm screaming my head off. Whether or not it's from excitement or fear, is beyond me. After like 30 seconds of falling that felt for longer than 30 seconds, we hit the ground. It didn't hurt, but we were on the ground. We were in a world with lots of mountains and forests. The trees were huge tho. Like waaaaaay bigger than any normal tree. I lay on the ground, looking up at the sky. There's definitely something on top of my. Yup, that's definitely Kaxia. I just lay there, panting and just processing what just happened.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:45 am

Kaxia follows Acero through the hallways, a huge smile on her face.  She didn't care very much that she was being dragged around, she was just excited to be going somewhere cool!  Suddenly, she noticed she and Acero were running straight towards a wall.  At 40ft away, she called his name gently, "Acero..."  At 25ft she called his name sternly, "Acero!"  And about 10ft from the wall, she called out to him for dear life, "ACERO!"  She tried to pull her hand from his grasp, but he held on tightly to her.  Kaxia closed her eyes tightly shut, bracing for impact.  

However, instead, she felt butterflies in her stomach as if she were falling.  She opened her eyes, which were immediately filled with blinding light.  As thhey adjusted slowly to the bright sunlight, she felt liberated and cried out, "WAHOOOO!" joyously.  She loved the feeling of the wind through her hair and across her skin.  It was cool and crisp, giving her goosebumps.  Before she knew it, her dive was over.  "OOF!"  Kaxia's fall was broken suddenly and everything went black for a few seconds. What's so soft and warm?  Kaxia's eyes fluttered open, she saw her face was in the crook of Acero's neck and shoulder, her face just barely brushed against his neck as she came to.  Kaxia could feel her body pressed against Acero's. She propped herself up by putting her hands on the ground on both sides of his head.  She was sitting on top of him, knees straddling his hips.  Her eyes were shining as she looked straight into Acero's eyes.  "Now that was fun!  Where to next, conductor?"
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:17 am

After processing what had just happened, I look up at Kaxia. She was like on top of me and stuff and she wasn't regular just on top of me, no, no. She was the type of on top of me that if I got too excited, she would feel that shit. Not the point, however. A smirk appears on my face and I move up closer to her, using my elbows as support. I stare into her eyes and say, "You know, if you're gonna be on top of me like this, at least buy me dinner first." As soon as I finish my witty comment that I heard in that one movie, a roar is heard in the distance. The roar itself was earth-shaking. It was a loud and powerful roar that would scare any normal person. Keyword being normal My expression doesn't change and my body doesn't react to the roar. I just keep grinning and staring into her eyes. "By the way, we're in a jurassic world. That roar you heard was probably a Tyransaurous Rex." I continue to stare into her eyes with the same grin still on my face. "I've never seen one in person, have you? If not, I'm down with going to see it." The creature roars again, this time more powerfully than the first time. "On second thought.....how about we also try to ride it like a mechanical bull?" I say to her, hoping she'd say yes.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:32 pm

Why would I buy him dinner? Kaxia wonders, not knowing anything about modern dating practices. She tilts her head, trying to make sense of it. Suddenly, she hears the load ROAR of the t-rex. Her attention is quickly diverted, as she looks in the direction of the sound. Her hunter/survivalist instincts are immediately put on high alert. She looks back at Acero as he begins speaking. Her pupils dilate, and her heart races with every louder roar the beast makes. "I have no idea what a mechanical bull is, but if it means we get to see that thing up close, I'm in!" she says with a grin.

Kaia jumps off Acero, and leaps into the lush greenery that surrounds them. Despite the fact that this ancient forestry is ten times larger than that she grew up in, she has no problem quickly navigating through it in the direction of the beast. This was natural to her, she navigates her way around every obstacle with ease as if she'd done it a thousand times before... which she had. She stops for a moment to let Acero catch up to her, she hadn't exactly given him warning before she raced off to find the t-rex.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:09 am

So she jumps off of me and runs off, leaving me behind. I get up and dust myself off as I think about the fact that she doesn't know what a mechanical bull is. I guess I just should've used a horse as a reference instead....Anywhore, I decide to run after her. I am able to easily find her with my trusty nose. It was pretty easy since she was just on top of me. I had her scent nailed already, I can find her whenever I want. It would be unfair to play hide and seek with her.....Not the point tho.

SO I catch up to her and pass her, continuing towards the sound of the T-Rex. I finally get to a cliff. The cliff itself was about 30 feet taller than the T-Rex. How do I know that? Because he was at the bottom of the cliff with it's back turned to it, snacking on some unfortunate smaller dino....I look back and yell "OKAY! HERE I GO!" I say, jumping off the cliff. As I'm free falling, I quickly turn my fingers into claws. Landing on its back, I dig my claws into the beast as it starts to shake me off. At first it was just spinning around, but then it decided it was a good idea to start slamming its body into the surrounding tree and such. "I'M BEGINNING TO THINK THIS IDEA WAS, YOU KNOW...........REALLY GOOOD!!!!!!" I yell, hanging on with my life.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:38 am

Soon after she stops, she sees Acero whiz past her.  She quickly picks up her pace once again and follows after him, stopping just at the edge of the cliff.  Kaxia loved adventure, but she wasn't about to go head first towards as large and dangerous a beast as the Tyrannosaurus-Rex without thinking.  She was good with animals.  She always had been since she was a child, likely because she was the daughter of a wood nymph and guardian of a forest.  She looked at the beast as it began to thrash about, slamming its body into it's surroundings.  "You're hurting it!"  Kaxia calls out to Acero.  "It may be more docile if you take your claws out of it's flesh!"  She watched Acero and the T-Rex with concern.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:18 am

I let go of the Rex when Kaxia yells out. I mean, my claws had not penetrated the beast's hide. It was just aggressive because it's a frickin T-Rex, but alas, she was right. I had no reason to jump on its back like that. I mean, c'mon, what was I supposed to do? Walk up to it and ask to ride it? That thing would've made me its dinner. I get flung into a nearby tree that makes me all dizzy and shit. The Rex then stops panicking and starts walking towards me slowly. There's only one Rex, but I see 3 2 headed ones int front of me. Yup, still dizzy.  wonder how I'm gonna get myself outta this one...
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Kaxia was relieved as she saw Acero the his claws out of the T. Rex. She knew it wasn't particularly painful to it, considering it had such tough skin. However, any puncture in the skin could be a gateway to infection. She relaxed a bit... until she saw Acero go flying into the trees. Seeing the T. Rex begin to walk toward him, she knew she had to do something. She yanked at a nearby vine, pulling down a long whip-like piece of it and jumped down from the cliff onto the T. Rex's snout. Just before landing, she swung the vine around the T. Rex's mouth, catching it as the other end of the vine whipped around the other side. She pulled tightly onto the vine, using it like a lasso to help her hold onto the T. Rex as it thrashed about.

"HEY!" Kaxia shifted her weight so she could look directly into the beast's right eye. If looks could kill, the stare Kaxia gave the dinosaur was utterly lethal. She bore her teeth in the same way a wolf would when protecting it's territory, giving a guttural growl. It was a technique she had learned in order to ward off predators while living in the wild. He's mine. she told the beast with her body language. Shortly after, the T. Rex began to back away from Acero, as if understanding he was not on the menu today. Kaxia slowly released her grip on the vine and jumped off the T. Rex's snout to a nearby branch. She snarled at the beast one more time before exclaiming, "GO!" and faking a lunge at the beast threateningly. The dinosaur begrudgingly turned away and walked off, disappearing into the thicket.

When she no longer sensed the threat of the dinosaur, she made her way through the tree tops to Acero. She crouched down on a branch near him and looked him over. "Are you okay?" She didn't touch him, not wanting to move him in case he had broken any bones.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:03 pm

Even through the intense dizzyness, provided courteously by the big tooth chompy faced horse looking Rex, I could see Kaxia's badassery as she drove the beast away.....or rather multiple Kaxias' badasseries....By the time she got back to me, the dizzyness had mostly faded. All that remained was a massive headache. I look up her as crouches down on a nearby branch and asks if I'm okay. "Yeah, that didn't hurt at all." I say with a fake ass smile. Jeez that tree hurt. If I would've known that prehistoric trees would be that hard, I would've hardened before hitting it. Now, I have a massive headache and my back hurts too. But was I gonna say that? NO! I'm waaaaaaaaay too stubborn for that shit. I wasn't gonna show weakness, so I tried and failed to stand. "Owww" I say as I let drop back to the sitting position I was in before I tried to foolishly stand up. "Okay, so maybe it hurt a little.....but not a lot..." I say, holding my head in obvious pain.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:55 pm

Kaxia stifles her laughter as Acero clumsily tries to play off his pain. "Okay, tough guy. I'm just gonna get you some things for your pain. I'll be back in a bit." Kaxia stands up on the branch and grabs onto a nearby vine. She gives it a tug to ensure it's sturdiness before sliding down it like a fireman's pole to the forest floor.

Once at the bottom, she takes strips off her clothes, placing them aside before transforming into her dryad form. With a wave of her right hand, a White Willow tree springs forth from the ground. Using her left hand, Kaxia then summons a medium sized feverfew shrub. Lastly, she summoned a single thick bamboo plant. Kaxia placed her hand on the bamboo stem and, simply by willing it, knocked the plant over. She grabbed the thick bamboo rod and broke it once more, singling out a segment of bamboo. She carried it with her as she walked a few yards away from the other plants she'd summoned. Feeling the soil with her bare feet, she stopped at a place where the ground felt very moist and began digging, putting the bamboo segment aside. After a few minutes, she came dug a hole about a foot and a half deep that was filling with water quickly. She dug a few more inches down, allowing the hole to fill with even more water before using the bamboo segment to collect said water.

As she walks back toward the willow tree and feverfew weed, Kaxia picks up any dry bits of wood and leaves she can find. She sits down next to the willow tree, and begins setting up the kindling and branches she collected to make a fire. She lays down a flat, dry piece of wood and places a branch on top, perpendicular to the flat piece. She stuffs some kindling close to where the two pieces of wood meet and, using some good old fashioned elbow grease, she eventually gets a fire going. Using some nearby rocks, she is able to prop up the bamboo segment filled with water above the fire. Walking up to the willow tree, she puts her hand on the trunk. Instantaneously, a piece of the bark peels away. Kaxia takes this and puts it into the water, letting the willow bark tea boil until it turns a deep reddish brown.

Now that the tea was finished, Kaxia suffocated the fire by kicking dirt over it and stomping it out. She ripped off six small young leaves from the feverfew weed as she returned to the tree Acero was sitting in. I hope he didn't get too bored... Kaxia reaches her hand into the air. A grouping of vines came down and wrapped themselves around her arm and brought her body back up to Acero. A separate grouping of vines grabbed onto her clothes and brought them to the tree top as well. "Did ya miss me?" Kaxia crouched down next to Acero and held out the tea and feverfew leaves for him to take. "Eat the leaves and drink the tea. You should feel better soon. Do you have any cuts anywhere?" Kaxia looked out at the sky as she waited for Acero's response. The blue sky was met by a delicate light pink that danced across the horizon.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:49 pm

By the time I look over in her direction, Kaxia is already gone. Welp, she's gone. I'm left there, wondering what to do with my time alone. I can't go anywhere and the only things surrounding me are trees. Hmmm....Wow, I'm really bored. Like reeeeaaally boooooored. I was so bored, that I was checking my watch that totally wasn't on my wrist like every 4 nano seconds. I pout a little due to the boredom, but not too much. I had no idea what she was doing, but whatever it was, it was sure taking a while. I'm just sitting there with a headache and back pain.....stupid Rex throwing me into stupid tree...Now that I think about it, how the hell did she stop that thing from making me it's lunch? I decide to wait for her to ask her.

After a while she finally gets back. Not only did she come back, but she came back in her wooden form an with some leaves and tea. In this situation, the best thing to do is feed me metal, but since we're in this particular era, I don't think that's possible. "Miss you? Pffft, YES! Why'd you leave m-" I stop talking when she hands me the leaves and tea. "Thank you" I say to her as I take the leaves and tea. I eat the the leaves first and then wash them down with the tea. The heat of the tea didn't really affect me much. I don't know why, but I always had no trouble drinking hot stuff. Slowly, but surely, I was starting to feel better. I look over to her and ask, "You really know your stuff in the forest, don't you?" I say, chuckling.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:25 pm

Kaxia shifted from crouching on the branch to sitting on it. She swung her legs back and forth as she responded to Acero, "Haha, that may be an understatement. My mother was a dryad, so I practically AM part forest!" she chuckled. "I lived in the forest until I was six, and went back to live there when I was twelve. It's where I lived up to my very last moment as a Somebody." The thought brought back memories of the death of her mother at six, and the death of her father at twelve. Despite the sad memories, she wasn't particularly bitter about them. She knew that every event in her life shaped her into who she was, and she was definitely not ashamed of who she was. "Willow bark and feverfew both have a lot of healing properties. They're good pain relievers among other things." She paused for a second before adding, "I'm glad I was able to ward off that T. Rex... I'd never actually seen one before. I just kinda did what I usually do when I come across an aggressive animal." Kaxia smiled at Acero, furtively looking him over to see if there was anything else she should treat.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:41 pm

After she finished talking, I try to get up and succeed in doing so. My headache was gone and I could walk normally again. I then turn to her and smile. "Well thanks for the heal, it's much appreciated." I say, jumping up and down. There was still discomfort, but for the most part I was all good. I then stop jumping and look at her again. " Well, you sure handled that situation a lot better than I would've. Looks like your sharp instincts saved the day! Woot woot!" I say to her chuckling. I then look around, scratching my head. "Welp, what do you want to do next?" I say to her, having absolutely no frickin ideals at the moment.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Kaxia stood up and reached out to Acero worried he would fall, but soon relaxed as soon as she saw he was fine. She chuckled quietly to herself as she watched him jump up and down. In response to Acero’s question, she paused for a moment and thought. “Hold on a sec,” Kaxia closed her eyes and breathed in and out slowly. She placed her hand on the trunk of the tree they were standing on. The bark from the tree grew over her hand. The energy of the land began to fill her mind and spirit. She meditated, letting herself become one with the land. She could sense where every plant had rooted and felt rejuvenated as she could feel how rich the land was in nutrients. Suddenly, she opened her eyes and pointed to her right. “There’s a lot of rushing water that way. I think it’s a waterfall… and a big one! Wanna go cliff diving?” Kaxia smiled at Acero as she removed her hand from the tree. Thoughts of the cool rushing water flashed through her mind.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:52 pm

I watch her as she does her thing with the trees and the plants and what-not. I don't really know what she's doing tho. Like, for realsies, I'm all clueless and shit. She then comes back and asks me if I want to jump off a cliff. "Hello? Are you insane? Have you lost your mind? Do you even need to ask me such a question when the answer is soooooooo obvious!?!" I say in a high pitched voice. I then grab her shoulders and shake her. "OF COURSE I WANT TO JUMP OFF A CLIFF! TAKE ME TO THE CLIFF! I WILL JUMP OFF OF IT AND SING THE SONG FREE FALLIN BY TOM PETTY AS THE WIND HITS MY FACE WHILE I GRACIOUSLY FREE FALL!!!!!" I say to her really loud and fast....like abnormally loud and fast.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:17 am

Kaxia looks surprised as Acero's voice suddenly goes up a few octaves. She slowly begins to back away from Acero when he grabs her by her shoulders, shakes her, and yells excitedly to her. "Uguuuu..." She falls limp in Acero's grasp for a few moments before suddenly coming back to life. She shakes her head like a dog, as if to shake off the dizziness, and says "Well then, what are we waiting for?!" After grabbing her clothes and tying them to her waist with an ivy vine, Kaxia jumps and grabs on to a nearby jungle vine and swings across to another tree. "Wahooooo!" She continues jumping from tree branch to tree branch and swinging across large gaps with jungle vines. Suddenly, the jungle ends, forcing Kaxia to stop short atop one of the branches. There is a mist that prevents Kaxia from seeing very far, but the sound of rushing water is very loud. Kaxia waves her hand in the air, trying to clear out the fog in front of her. Soon, without any actual help from her, enough of the fog clears to reveal an enormous river. A small rainbow shone, reflecting off the misty air. There were various sized stones and pebbles around the river on either side. The air was fresh and smelled wonderfully clean. She grabbed a nearby vine and slid down it to the ground. Her feet created small patches of moss where they landed. She walked to the edge of the cliff, where the river dropped off, leaving behind a trail of mossy footprints. She leaned over the edge, eyes wide and shining as she saw just how far the drop was. The fall looked to be a good 60m drop, far too much for the average human to survive. However, for two super-powered nobodies, it was the perfect height for cliff diving.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:37 am

I follow her as she races over to the direction of the cliff. I try my best to keep up with her, but I end up falling a little behind. Must be because she's in her dryad form. Anyway, she finally stops and I catch up. "What's wrong? Why's you st-" I stop talking when I get close enough to the edge of the cliff to see the river as the mist cleared up. The water was clear and sparkling at the same time. I just stood there next to her, just admiring the beautiful river for a moment. I then take off my shoes, socks, jacket, shirt, and pants, leaving only my boxers briefs on. I then look at her with my big tooth chompy faced horse looking grin again. "Well, normally, I'd just grab your hand and jump without giving you a heads up, but I don't want you to get your clothes wet, sooooo....." I quickly take her clothes from her and toss them  aside just before grabbing her wrist and jumping down into the river. "AND I'M FREE!!! FREE FALLLLLING!!!!!!!!!" I sing loudly as I fall into the river.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:15 pm

Kaxia watched her clothes fall to the ground as Acero tossed them aside. It was like slow motion as she was suddenly pulled over the cliff without much warning. She heard Acero as he began to sing. She'd never heard the song before and was kinda confused. She figured it must be a type of battle cry. Not wanting to be left out, she let out a loud, high pitched ululation as she fell. Seeing the water approach closer and closer, she had the bark armor gloves that covered her hands grow to include much of her body. She adjusted herself so she was in position to do a swan dive into the water.

SPLASH!!!

Kaxia felt the cool rush of water go through her grassy hair. It surrounded her in a cold caress that sent a shiver through her body. After a few moments of enjoying the cool water, she makes her way to the water's surface. She swishes her hair behind her, sending out a whip-like splash of water as she surfaces. "Ahhhhh... that was amazing!!!" She wipes the excess water from her face and searches for Acero in the cold clear water.
    Acero Hierro
    Acero Hierro
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Acero Hierro Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:54 am

So, as I'm falling, I keep thinking that I'm forgetting something. What couldnI be forgetting? I know it's somethung importand, especially in this situation. No matter how hard I try, I still can't remember. In the end, I decide that if it's important enough, I'll remember it eventually. I decide to enjoy the rest of my Free! Free fallllllling!!!

*SPLASH*

Now I'm sinking. Still sinking. Call me Sinkus Maximus. I then start flailing in the water, trying to get back to the surface of it, but I fail to do so. Ohhhhhhhhh. I remember the important detail I was trying to remember as I dove. I can't  swim. That's just great. Yup, my lings can't handle it. My breath is trying to escape my body. Holy crap. What is this called? Oh, that's right, I'M FREAKING DROWNING! I start flailing more in an attempt to get up to where the nice, beautiful air is, but it's all futile. Jeez....how am I gonna get myself out of this one.....?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:43 am