Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Alright, lets play god.

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Alright, lets play god.  Empty Alright, lets play god.

Post by Leore Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:31 pm

It was a calm day in the city. Not alot of people, very little sounds in general. It just fealt ideal. Leore was heading towards the shopping district to see if lexi is ready to attempt tampering with his powers. Along his travel he had took a detour because something seemed to have caught his eye. The sign read "organization meditation shop". A bit perplexed on why a shop revolved stricktly around meditation, his curiosity dragged him inside. It mustve been years since this place was last used. The plants inside were dead, the lights barely worked, and it was overall dusty and empty. "Hmm, maybe we could use this place. It seems no one else cares for it." 'Yeah, but its all dusty and i dont think i want my first day free from you to be in this dirty hell hole.' 'Yeah well I don't mind as long as you're gone first.' 'I dont mind the area either' "so its unanimous? Alright here it is. Lets go get leo's girlfriend and see what we can do." 'I dont want to do it here!' "I'm sorry, the person you are trying to reach doesnt care about what you want in the slightest. Please hang up and never call again." He imitates a phone voicemail as he leaves the shop and places a small  psionic marking on it so he wont forget where it is. In order to not waste any more time in the day he jumped as a small psionic motorcycle conjured underneath him. It then lifted into the air and flew towards lexi's bakery. A few minutes pass before the bike lands infront of her bakery. he sits straight to peer inside to check if Lexi is in.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Alright, lets play god.  Empty Re: Alright, lets play god.

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:22 pm

Lexi was had been pacing back and forth around her bakery all morning. Today was strange...not many people were out today. She was debating on closing early but stayed open this long because she felt guilty if she were to leave and a customer would arrive. She sighed as she found herself wiping down the tables for the second time today. She walked back into the kitchen and frowned at the cupcakes she made earlier that will be uneaten. "I suppose I could set up a stand outside and have them be free for whoever would like one..."She smiles at her new plan and begins to sing happily to herself. She picks up her hair into a high ponytail and then picks up the platter in one hand and grabs a small table and heads for the door. She didn't notice anyone outside as she turned around to push the door open with her back. She continues singing softly as she turns around to find Leore sitting on a motorcycle. Her singing stops instantly and she blinks. After a few seconds pass a big smile replaces her shocked and slightly confused look and she places the table down. "Leore! It's so good to see you how are you?"She looks at him and then at the cupcakes and gasps as she quickly points to them."Oh! Did you want one? I was going to give them away..sort of, well I haven't had any customers today so I was going to just close shop... Oh! but if you wanted something else we could go inside and I can serve you!"She points her thumb behind her at the bakery. She looks him over for a second wondering how long he was waiting there.."Is there something you needed me for perhaps Leore?"She says in a calmer tone as she awaits his answers.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:31 pm

Leore stared at the table and platter of cupcakes as Lexi spoke. They looked good and he hadnt eaten much this morning. "Umm, yeah, ill take one" he says getting off the bike, which dissipated seconds later, and walking towards her then extending his hand to accept the delectable baked goods. he almost forgot why he came here in the first place. "Oh, yeah. I do. We..." he stated as he uses his non extended hand to poke his head. "... decided to try that 'idea' today and I..." he says directing his finger to his face this time "...found a good spot to try it in. We can head there now, or whenever you feel like being done serving no one." He says with a small nod.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:59 pm

Lexi smiles as he takes a cupcake and takes one herself before placing the tray down. She took a small bite out if it as he spoke and she tilted her head confused. "Idea...?" She stared at him, drawing a blank she blinked and brought her hand to her chin. Her eyes widened and she smiled. "OH RIGHT! haha goodness I can't believe I almost forgot! Just give me a moment to pack us something and close the shop and I'll be ready to go!" She said cheerfully as she quickly hugged him and then ran into the shop. Lexi packed some sandwiches drinks and pastries into a bag then walked back to thr front door, switching the sign to read "sorry we're closed!" Then walked out locking it behind her. She smiled at Leore and nodded. "I'm all set, please lead the way Leore"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:07 am

Leore nodded as she did her thing. When she came out and said she was ready he locked up in the sky. His eyes emitted a bright purple aura and a beacon like beam shot up to the sky and remained there. He looked at lexi and smiled. "Fly us there..." he said pointing at the beam.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:06 am

I watched as his eyes started to glow purple and then looked up at the same colored pillar in the sky. I tilted my head in confusion and looked over at him when he spoke. I raised a brow and crossed my arms."So demanding Leore...I have to carry the bad AND fly you there? I don't recall becoming your butler."My serious face failed me when a smile broke the corner of my lips. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him and summoned my wings. I held him close and jumped into the air and flew towards the beam. It only took a few moments since I didn't care about flying fast this time. We dropped down in front of the shop. My brows furrowed as I noticed the buildings condition. "This place is abandoned Leore..why here?"I blushed and quickly let go of him, taking a few steps back. My curiousity got the better of me and I walked closer and entered the shop.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:59 am

Leore smiled and stretched as they landed. He looked the place up and down as she questioned it. "Well I figured it would be a better place than some place populated." He walked in behind her and flicked the light switch on which, suprisingly, still worked. "Heh, at least it still gets power." He made his way to the center of the room and sat down sorta staring at the dead and dry plants surrounding them. "This was once a meditation spot huh..." he says before closing his eyes. "Alright, how are we gonna do this. Do we all just focus on splitting up?" He says asking lexi as if she had the answer.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:53 am

I cough from the amount of dust floating in the air. How could he possibly find this place peaceful? I open the door and whatever windows I can and stand back. I look over at Leore and noticed he closed his eye. I shake my head at him and then flap my wings creating a large gust of wind and I watch a large cloud of dust make its way outside. I cough again and look around the shop I glare at him when he asks what we should do. "I see you haven't really put any thinking into it yourself Leore...honestly how should I know what will work??"My voice had started growing louder but I stopped my self and took a deep breath. I sat down in front of him and took his hands in mine."Yes I suppose that would be a good start...I will just try to keep you- all of you calm and focused and see what you could do on your own will. Leore I understand you are quite skeptical-"I drop his hands and pull his face closer by his chin, my face and tone becoming more serious."do not let your doubts ruin this for the others, after all YOU are the one who has wanted them gone from the beginning, at least give them a chance to be themselves." My expression was almost angry as I remembered things that he has said to the others. I paused in my thoughts remembering the pain he had gone through as a child and my face softened. I dropped my hand from his face and held his hands once again and shut my eyes."Forgive me...just please... Lets just begin."'Leana, Leora and Leo, just try to think about when you guys are out and are your own being.' I start focusing my energy on each of them, filling there minds with peace my main focus being on Leore.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:34 am

A sudden gust of wind peaked Leore's curiosity. It seemed strange so he opened one of his eyes slighlty.  Oticing lexi using her wings to clear the dust from the room made him smile a bit. He closed his eyes once more and sighed. Hearing her talk he raised his brows but kept his eyes shut. "Oh, I have put thought into it... just nothing good came to mind as a possible outcome." He shrugged and started pacing his breathing. In the midst of his focusing he felt lexi's hand on his chin. Deciding against breaking his focus, he kept to his task listening with closed eyes to her words. His body starting feeling unnaturally relaxed. He couldn't exactly tell what was happening and why he felt so peaceful but he figured it was a good thing. He took a deep inhale, and then a heavy exhale. 'Okay you three let's work on this the way we usually work on things like this.' 'Right''Okay' the room started to grow silent. Leore's body become remotely still as if it where just an empty vessek, the breathing was slow and regulated, the heart rate was slow and steady, but yet it felt lifeless. 'Concentrate on seperating' 'Concentrate on being myself' 'Concentrate on starting a new' 'Concentrate on being apart from the three of you' moments pass where it seems like nothing is happening. Suddenly the air started feeling thicker around the room, Leore's body temperature began to rise, his eyes seemed to leak a small neon light, his hairs stood on end and his lips started mouthing words a mile a minute. If one focused hard enough they could make out the word 'concentrate' at best, even though he was saying so much more. A feint purple glow started to gyro around him. His breathing picked up. '...seperate' 'myself' 'start a new' 'apart' the four of them keep these thoughts running. Cycling through as the energy dense and starts seeing across the floor and his body started to look strained and tense. The gyrations picked up and as it see red the ground around him it started to rip small chips  through the wooden floor boarding. His eyes shot open as they stared lexi in her eyes. 'I suggest you move far!'Leore shouted through his thoughts before returning his focus. The energy slowly but surely began to pick up and intensify. Slowly raising the temperature around him.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:37 am

I can feel Leore's body almost become lifeless and I gently tighten my grip on his hands trying to keep my own focus. The silence broke when Leora's thoughts chimed in along with the others. For a moment it seemed like nothing was going to happen until i felt the air around us change.  My breathing got heavier and it felt like the air was slowly pressing in on me. His hands felt as though they were starting to burn up in mine and I focus on keeping my body temperature down.  'Leore...'I open my eyes for a moment and can see the physical strain this is causing him. My eyes start to glow as well as my hands as the holy light passes over his hands and starts to surround him as well. I turn my head for a second to see the floor being chipped up and I quickly look back at Leore just as his eyes shot open. I gasped  feeling the energy getting more intense and the air getting hotter. I shook my head at him as i thought'N-no I don't want to leave you guys!'A memory flashed in my head, the little girl...  I shake the thought away. He will not hurt me. I drop his hand and place mine on either side of his head and continue to focus on them.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:40 pm

The swirling energy grew thicker as it swirled inward towards Leore's body. None of them truly knew what was going to happen since this was a first time try they just knew to concentrate since it is the powers primary method of usage. Concentrate and creating, concentrate on ionizing, concentrate on lifting and moving. So concentrating on what they truly want may have just been the key. The energy cycled around his body as if dancing in a rythmic chain. Then it started dancing faster. His mouth still moving a mile a minute. His mind suddenly blocked out all outside forces. a short burst of energy sent his body back a bit, out of range of Lexi. The energy swirled intensity around him before solidifying into what appears to be a budding flower. It looked as if atleast ten layer of petals were encasing him. The flooring under neath him chipped and rose up before seemingly evaporating and it only got faster destroying the ground. Suddenly another 'budding rose began to grow' and then another and then another till there are four budding roses around the same size sitting in a square around each other. The air seemed to be pulling inwards towards the four buds. The buds started to move they started to 'sprout' as layers of the petals begin to peel away and lay on the floor. After about three seconds the first layer was down on all of them. It seemed to be working. Another 3 seconds and the second layer was down. The third layer seemingly struggled and took about 6 seconds to peel off. The fourth layer took longer around 16 seconds. It would be only natural that this process would take long. The fifth layer took it's sweet time taking approximately 40 seconds to a minute. The sixth layer was there for a minute and a half before it showed any sign of movement. The petals suddenly started to burn away and all the energy seemingly shot inwards towards Leore. All of the petals engulfed into the head of leore as the light emitted from his eyes died out and he collapsed. He had passed out.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:50 pm

It seemed as though something were happening but there was no telling if it was working. I watched as the energy around him increased it's speed then something changed. I felt disconnected and then Leore was shot back right out of my hands. I gasp and stare wide eyed and was about to run over to him when the energy started to take form?" What is that? A..rose bud?"I yelled out when the energy started destroying the ground beneath him and stood up just as more of those buds started well..sprouting out of nowhere. I started to step back not sure if I should interfere because it seemed like it was working and the petals stated to peel back in layers ever so slowly."I-Its working...I can't believe-"As soon as I spoke the buds burned up and returned to their true form of energy and quickly snapped back at Leore like a rubber band. I watched in shock as Leore's eyes went dim and quickly ran over to him catching him in my arms as he suddenly collapsed.
    "L-Leore? Leore! Please wake up, please tell me you're alright!"My body was shaking from the shock and I quickly backed away moving him from the damaged floor. I gently laid him down and forced myself not to let the tears escape my eyes. I ran towards the back of the shop and managed to find some towels and filled up a large bowl with water. I set them down beside him and knelt down and grabbed a pillow and slid it under his head. I dipped a towel into the water and started to gently wipe his face to cool him down for his body temperature was still far to high to be normal. I sang a prayer of healing aloud as I continued wiping him down. I took another towel and dipped it into the water and folded it up leaving it across his forehead. ' I failed to protect you....please forgive me...this was my idea...I should be the one who got injured not you.'The room was so quiet now...quiet..it was then that I realized that there were no other thoughts in the room. Had they knocked out as well?..Are they okay? I made fists in my hands and took a deep breath I placed my hands on either side of Leore's head and continued singing the healing prayer and forced all of my energy into healing him. 'Please...just follow my voice, I have not left you. Come back to me..Leore..Leana...Leora...Leo.'
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:10 pm

No sounds or movements came from Leore's body. Not a thought, barely a heart beat, nothing else much. However deep in his subconscious there was a struggle. As if something was trying to fight it's way back inside. A few moments pass with out any signs of change, then suddenly his heart raced faster and his breathing picked up yet he didn't wake up. 'It can work...' a voice barely indistinguishable from the four of them played in his thoughts. It sounded as if all of them were talking at the same time, but yet as if only one person were speaking. 'We, we seperated. We where apart. We could have succeeded. Our doubts distracted our focus, we need to try again.' The voice started to sound as if it were seperating into four again. 'We can do this...' suddenly lexi's thoughts sprung at him all at the same time and his eyes shot open to seeing lexi using some form of magic, from what he assumed, on him. He sat up slowly and slid back from her a bit. "It's fine, I just exerted to much energy." He shrugs as he slowly and wobbly stands to his feet. "... I have good news, however. We can seperate, and it can work. So your plan was fine. It's not your fault" he says gazing over the damage he assumed he had caused to the abandoned shop. "The only thing I fear are the consequences to what we are doing."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:12 pm

I jumped when Leore's eyes suddenly opened. I was to focused on my healing prayer to hear their voices. Tears fell from my eyes seeing that he was alright. I look away when he backs up from me. But when he explains that the plan works I perk up a bit. I join him on his feet and pull him into a tight embrace."I let my fear overcome me...next time I will try harder. We can't let our doubts break our focus."Still holding him in my arms I follow his gaze to look at the damage created from the energy he created. I sighed and nodded. I looked up at him and held his face so he looked me in the eyes."What consequences are you thinking about Leore?..."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:05 pm

Leore raised a brow at her sudden embrace. "I thought we got passed this..." he mumbled under his breath. When she forced his eye contact and asked the her question he grinned. "Ah, yes the consequences. Since I'm creating three seperate beings with my power alone and maybe some of yours too. I'm just curious as to what will happen to my mind. Theirs too. Will something trigger in them. Will their personalities change completely." He paused and took a breath to gather his thoughts. "Will them being seperate from me give them the same power as me, or will my power split inbetween us. Or will I keep it and they will become normal people. Will we always be mentally connected. There are too many questions. But the answers we will have to find out when we try aga-" Leore's cut off by himself. His eyes roll back and he collapses onto lexi. He must be burned out still.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:19 am

My brows furrowed as he began to speak. I guess I hadn't really thought about those things. What if the others became normal..or if they split powers. But surely it would be better to be your own person regardless of power.. I look back up at him as he starts to suggest trying again and gasp as his eyes roll back and he collapses."Leore!"I stumble back and fall managing to keep him on top so i take the impact. I groan as my head smacks against the ground. I wrap my arms around him and just lay there for a moment as my head is spinning."why must you always be so "tough" Leore..."I pause and wonder about the lack of voices in my head.'Are you three knocked out as well?Worry starts to overcome me and I slowly force myself to sit up with Leore against me. I sort of sit him down holding him up by his shoulders and rest my forehead against his like we had done before.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:32 am

A slow breathing could be felt from his body. It was almost as if he was asleep. The intrusion of lexi's question slowly, but barely woke him up. "Huh..." he tired-ly lifts himself off of lexi and then looks down on her with a puzzled face. "Again?" He asked referring to him passing out. He sat up pulling lexi with him to a sitting position. "Thanks for being my pillow this time" he said with a weak smile.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 am

I notice him stir when i ask the others if they were alright. I blink aa he lifts himself up over me and nod when he asks. "Yes you collapsed onto me so..." I pause and blush a bit when he thanks me with a smile. "Y-you're welcome. Not that i really had a choice" I say rubbing the back of my head. I had shut my eyes when he sat me up because the room had spun again. I hold my head for a moment when something hits me. My eyes opened and i quickly took his face in my hands. "W-wait Leore you woke to the sound of my thoughts when i was speaking to the others. Leore its been completely silent this entire time! What happened to t hem?!" My voice was raising and cracked at the end as panic started to build in my mind. I searched his eyes desperately awaiting his answer.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 am

(Oh she picked up on it )

Leore looked at her a bit perplexed. He was still groggy from passing out twice and hadn't really had a chance to notice that the other voices weren't saying anything "Wh-what are you talking about they're all where they always a-" he stops as he tries to speak to them. They gave no response, it was as if they were gone. A shaky smile creeps on to his face, the smile slowly grows wider. "Oh, my god! This isn't what was planned, but it might possibly be a far better outco-" he stopped remembering Lexi liked the other three alot more than he did and his smile turned into a straight face. "... well for me atleast. You might go throw some emotional withdrawal or someth-" 'you know, we always knew you didn't want us, but to almost celebrate with the thought that we are gone...' '...it kinda hurts' '... okay lying but yea. oh god our thought processes are' "...Connected, son of a-" his voice slowly started sounding almost intertwined with theres.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:15 am

( what? i mentioned them before -_______-)
    I watch as a a big smile creeps onto his face. I gave him a pat on his cheek using all that is within me not to really slap him for almost celebrating their loss. Just then Leana's voice chimed in and I let out an excited "eep!" and quickly hugged Leore tight. A big smile fills my face until i hear Leore speak again. I move back and just stare at him."That's strange...you guys seem to be mixing instead of separating. A suitable punishment for being such a jerk, wouldn't you agree?"A smile at him again but it doesn't last long."What a pity the others have to deal with it as well..."I brush his hair back from his face and sigh.'what do we do now?'
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:34 pm

"I would hope rest? I need to relax and..." He makes air quotes with his fingers. "Recharge ' so to speak." He says rubbing his head. "One more thing seems to come to possible light. Judging by the crack in my voice and unison thoughts, if we fail too much we might just become one... like just me. But I won't be just me I'd be a conglomerate of the four if us. I don't know how that will turn out..." he says sounding a tad worried about the possibility. "I don't think I want that..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:15 pm

I look into his eyes as I keep his hair brushed back. What he says worries me too. I wouldn't want them to merge and become one..it would be more like chaos or a constant headache."You need to get out of this dusty abandoned place. I lean up and kiss his forehead softly. when i pull away I speak softly and take his hand in mine."Come on we'll go to my room in the castle. We can figure out our next move once you've rested up."Before he cold protest i walked out with him and wrapped my arms around him and flew up to the castle. Once inside I sat him down on the bed and grabbed him a glass of water."Here ya go ^ ^."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:29 am

Leore raised his brow, when she kissed his forehead. "Uh huh, that does sound like a goo-" he pauses as she takes his hand pulls him out the abandon meditation spot. "Umm where..." he is cut off by the sudden take off. Moments later they were in her room. "Ohkay...here." he looked around a bit standing at the door completely uncertain what he should do. "Sooo, this is your room huh?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:40 pm

I looked over at him a bit confused when he just stays at the doorway. I nod and look around the space. "Yup. Its kind of strange...living in a castle. Makes me feel like im in a fairytale being up here." I stood by the window lookong out at the city for a moment before turning to smile at Leore. "Anyway come on you need to rest okay?" I go over laughing softly as o take him by the hand and bring him into the room. I push him onto the bed playfully as i giggle a bit more.  I compose myself and step back from the bed hoping i didn't make him uncomfortable. " So um do you need anything else? " I slowly move back to sit down on the bedside chair.[/color]
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:45 pm

As leore is pushed on the bed he immediately sits up. "Hmm, I don't know how I feel about being forced to get comfortable." He says still looking around the room. 'Hehe, is this the first time or the second time you've been in a girls room...' he raised a brow at the thought leana plotted in his head. "Lovely..." he looked over at Lexi as she offered anything else. "... a glass of water would be nice" he says tapping his chin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:05 am