Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Organization Tea and Coffee House

ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Organization Tea and Coffee House Empty Organization Tea and Coffee House

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:24 am

(OOC)This is whats's happened in the shop so far, I just copy and pasted evrything from the old site so excuse the long post >.<

Reixal:
    As I stand back and look at the simple coffee house I bought I think, "I'm gonna need customers..." I continue to imagine me doing my barista duties and actually socializing with them. I know I won't be able to say much since I want to save my voice but I still hope to be able to enjoy my time running the coffee house. Oh crud... I didn't get permission from Kexan-sama to run my business... oh well. I spent too much time and effort getting this together so I'll just hope for the best!
    I stand back as I look at the advertisement I created for the coffee house. It says, "Come for coffee, tea, and socialization!" It's not overly creative but so long as it gets me customers and friends...
    --

RoixukXXII:
    I walk into the coffee shop noting that its size was fairly moderate for my height. "Come for coffee, tea, and socialization!" was what the sign read.
    "I do like socialization..." And then, I see Reixal in her typical uniform organizing the coffee mugs so that each one faced in the same direction. It was obvious she was going to drop one of them as she reached to place one on the top shelf. So as I predicted, the mug slipped from her hand and without her realizing how close I was to her I caught the mug before it could smash to the floor.
    "Looks like you need some help around here."
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

ReixalXVII:
    (OOC: yea I'm doin evrythin in third person now...)

Reixal looked down at Roixuk with a blank stare, unphased by the dropping mug. "Good, you caught it." Reixal smiles a bit and goes to the cash register to take Roixuk's order. "Welcome, what would you like?" Reixal, still straight faced, gives Roixuk a menu after taking the mug from her and putting it back on the shelf.

Tea:
    Green Tea- 200munny
    White Tea- 200munny
    Black Tea- 200munny
    Jasmine tea- 250munny
    Chai Tea- 250munny
    Earl Grey Tea- 200munny
    Iced Tea- 250munny
    Coffee:
    Americano- 300munny
    Black Coffee- 250munny
    Cafe au Lait- 300munny
    Cafe Breva- 300munny
    Caffe Latte- 300munny
    Cafe Macchiato- 300munny
    Cappuccino- 300munny
    Iced Coffee- 300munny

Reixal smiles a bit as she waits for Roixuk to order, hoping it will make her appear more friendly.
    --

RoixukXXII:
    "Hmmm.....I think I'll have a Jasmine Tea please." I beamed a bright smile to her. "Hey, is it okay that I help part-time here?" I asked as I took out the 250 munny to hand to her. "I plan on opening a repair shop soon but it's taking a while. So in the meantime I can come and help out with your coffee shop."
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

ReixalXVII:

"Thank you," Reixal said as she accepted the money. She gave a little chuckle at Roixuk's enormous grin. "Yes... a part-time job... but I can't pay you... I only have 250 munny..." Reixal said in a spacey voice. Her eyes looked far off and she just stared off into the distance. It probably wasn't something she should do in front of a customer...
    --

RoixukXXII:
    Confused by Rexial's actions, I turn my face into the direction of Rexial's. ".....Okay, what the heck am I suppose to be looking at?" I asked frustrated. "You're totally looking at the wall opposite of the cash register but why? What is so interesting about this wall?"
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

ReixalXVII:
    "Eh? Oh... sorry... You can intern here. Practice dealing with customers and maintaining a shop. It's important.... you know... to know that stuff..." Reixal looked at Roixuk. Her face still made her look a little spacey but her eyes were now back with reality. It was obvious Reixal didn't deal with others very often.
    --

KexanXV:
    Casually walking inside the Tea and Coffee House Kexan admires the atmosphere. He notices Roixuk and Reixal at the register and makes his way there.
    "I received your invitation and thought I'd stop by."
    Kexan reaches into his pocket and pulls out a bag full of 10,250munny.
    "Here's a little something to start you off and the extra 250munny for Iced Tea please."
    Kexan smiles cheerfully as he hands over the bag of munny.

RoixukXXII:
    "Kexan!!!" I exclaimed in joy as I ran and hugged him tight. Then I suddenly realized what I was doing. "Ack! Gomen, Kexan. That was very childish of me...." I took a large step back next to Reixal. Stupid, stupid, stupid!! Kexan is the leader of the Organization. You don't just hug the leader of the Organization so willy nilly! Hell, you shouldn't be hugging anyone, it's un heard of! Get your act together Roixuk....Why was I made to look like a fifth grader....
    "So Rexial," I said slyly as I scooched over to her "Guess this means you can pay me after all," My grin grew wide and her gaze shifted towards me. Somehow she looked amused by my remark. You know, in a weird monotone, kinda creepy way which worked.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

KexanXV:
    "Nonono it's perfectly fine Roixuk, I really don't mind. It's not like I have to keep my guard up or anything, danger is far from near."
    Just then Kexan had a strange feeling overtake him. Suddenly highly alert Kexan checks around him. Paranoid and confused Kexan starts backing away slowly.
    "Um...I'll see you later guys, something came up...
    He leaves the shop in a hurry leaving Roixuk and Reixal in confusion and never receiving his ordered Iced Tea.

RoixukXXII:
    "He didn't look so well there Rexial," I stated, "Somethings not right....we should go follow him to make sure he's okay," I followed Kexan out the door ahead of Rexial to see if I could catch up to him, running, with an bottle of cold Ice Tea in my hand.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

ReixalXVII:
    Reixal accepts the money with a smile on her face. As Roixuk hugs Kexan, she goes to get the Jasmine and ice tea. She hears some commotion going on behind her. Suddenly, Roixuk comes up next to her and babbles on about a job. She turns around to go ask her what it was she had said (she was focused on making the tea), when Kexan suddenly leaves the shop.
    Did I do something wrong? Reixal looks at the tea in her hands and puts them down on the counter.
    "Roixuk... you want a job right?" Reixal looks at the ice tea on the table and back at the only other person in the shop. "Could you deliver this to Kexan? Something is wierd... I'm worried... see if he needs help... I'll follow you later... after I close the shop up for today..."
    --

RoixukXXII:
    "Urgh where the hell did he go...." I said under my breath as I ran around the castle. Suddenly I feel a sudden shaking in the ground. "Crud." In worry, I ran to the Battle Arena where I felt the ground shake harder and where I found Kexan.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

ReixalXVII:
    Reixal was worried about what was going on but stayed in her shop. She wished there was a way she could go check on things. She brought one of the chairs from the table to her left behind the ordering counter and sat bored. She then looked over and saw Roixuk's Jasmine tea still sitting on the counter. She smirked and got an idea.

After walking outside she called out to Haxon, "Hey, Haxon! Since I beat you in our last battle you owe me something! Come take care of the shop for me while I'm out!" She amplified her voice so tht the sound went out accross the entire Dark City. It was loud and out of character for Reixal but when she's worried about the organization's safety, she gets quite riled up. If anything were to happen to Kexan, the organization would become unstable. At the same time, Reixal also didn't want her new employee to get hurt.

After packing the jasmine tea in a to-go cup, Reixal waited for Haxon to arrive. He better come...
    --

HaxonXVIII:
    Reixal's loud call goes echoing through Haxon's room. "Geez, I don't get any breaks from that girl." Haxon joked. He got up from his bed and put on his gloves. He didn't think he'd need them much, but he took them everywhere. Reluctantly, he left his room and began heading towards the tea and coffee house.

When he finally arrived, Haxon opened the door and said, "Yo, Haxon reporting for duty. Oh, and just so you know, I'm only doing this 'cause you beat me in the arena. So, after I do this favor I'm not helping you anymore! Ya got it?" Haxon folded his arms and tried to look cool, but of course, no one can look cool after admitting defeat for a second time.
    --
    Move on but never forget...

ReixalXVII:
    After battling Haxon, Reixal was starting to get used to his demeanor. She gave a small sigh at Haxon's words then smiled. "Yeah, yeah. Just stay here 'till I get back." Reixal grabbed the Jasmine tea and jumped over the counter with ease. Her small but limber body made the jump look almost graceful. Reixal, knowing this, smirked at Haxon. "Besides, this place doesn't get too busy, so maybe you can get some practice in. You know, so you can get stronger and beat me one day. Heh heh." After getting under his skin, Reixal ran out the door towards the battle arena, hoping she wouldn't arrive too late.

--

RoixukXXII:
    After checking the Battle Arena in failed attempts of finding Kexan, I bumped into Rexial on my way back to the tea shop. "Hey, I checked the Battle Arena and there was no sign of Kexan."
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

ReixalXVII:
    "All right. Hold on. I'm going to see if I hear him." Reixal closed her eyes and listened to the entire city. It didn't take long before she found him. "Footsteps... they are... Kexan's..." Suddenly, Reixal opened her eyes, they were full of surpise and were dead serious. "THE SHOP!" Reixal ran off without another word towards the Tea and Coffee House. Haxon better be protecting the shop...
    --

RoixukXXII:
    "Awww, fudgeknuckle!" I screamed as I ran beside Rexial back to the shop. When we arrived at the shop we found Kexan, and our unexpected visitor.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

KexanXV:
    "An intruder"
    Kexan says as he rushes full speed out of the shop.
    He rushes through every hallway trying to get a sense of where the feeling is coming from.
    "The Battle Arena..."
    Immediately after realization Kexan bolts straight to the Battle Arena to find nothing but sprawled giant armor pieces on the floor of the arena.
    Kexan cautiously checks around the arena for the mysterious intruder but could find nothing, though the feeling remained strong.
    Since he could not find anything he started making his way to the door.
    Suddenly, Kexan heard a strange clanking sound followed by a loud ear piercing sound.
    Kexan quickly turned around to find the armor on the floor had taken life and was formed in a cannon shape fully charged with purple energy and was aimed right at him.
    Without a seconds past the cannon shot its blast at full power towards Kexan.
    At first reaction Kexan attempted to create a shield out from his halo but the massive explosion the cannon made was too much to block at such close range.
    The explosion forced Kexan into the hallway outside the arena where he collided with the wall.
    Kexan fell to the ground and quickly got up in a defencive position with halo in hand.
    The armor had escaped his sights...but Kexan wasn't letting him escape his castle.
    Kexan easily sensed its presence at high speed heading in the direction he first felt it.
    "The shop!"
    As fast as he could he backtracked all the way to the Tea and Coffee Shop where he found his prey.
    Electricity spewing from his halo and a serious look on his face.
    "You won't escape me..."

ReixalXVII:
    Reixal arrives at the shop and stops dead in her tracks once she gains a visual of the Opposite Armor in front of her shop. Within a matter of seconds, Kexan comes from another street chasing after the monster. For a second, Reixal hesitates, scared this battle might destroy the shop. Then, as a sudden burst of anger flows through her, Reixal grinds her teeth and fire burns in her eyes.
    Still approximately 100yds away, Reixal grips her tuning fork, her knuckles turning white, and hits the ground in front of her, sending a massive sound wave in the direction of the enormous enemy. Dust is flying from every direction. Reixal quickly runs towards the shop, ready to protect what she worked so hard to create.
    This thing dies today!
    --

RoixukXXII:
    Crud. As I arrived close to the shop I took into consideration the size of the Opposite Armor. Huge.... But I couldn't let that intimidate me.
    Summoning Baby Girl, I loaded her up and locked on my target. Pulling the trigger, a knife launched rapidly and slipped underneath the Opposite Armor's foot.
    3, 2, 1...
    KABOOOOOM!!!
    I smirked as chunks of the floor and dust lifted into the air.
    Gotcha...
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

HaxonXVIII
    "..." Haxon was asleep with his feet up on the counter as he leaned back in a chair. Out of nowhere, a loud sonic boom was followed by an explosion. He slowly opened his eyes, bloodshot from the rude awakening. He got up reluctantly and trudged over to the store window. As he managed to force his eyes to look outside, he put his hand on the window, still in a bad mood.

Once he grasped the situation outside, his eyes grew wide and he became totally awake. "Holy...!" Before finishing his sentence, Haxon ran to the back of the store, put on his gloves and burst out the door to fight the huge enemy that had woken him from his slumber. Jeez, and I thought I was gonna get some rest! I'm gonna make this quick.
    --

KexanXV:
    Kexan turned around to find that he wasn't going to be fighting solo.
    Reixal, Roixuk and lastly Haxon had arrived to assist him.
    A huge sound wave swiftly past by him followed by a knife which was propelled faster because of the wave.
    The wave made contact with Opposite armor knocking it off-balance and separating it into five pieces.
    Each arm, each leg, the torso and the head each hit a corner of the wall which where the knife was noticed under one of the feet.
    The knife exploded causing smoke around the area where Opposite armor was...but he had disappeared once again.
    "Dammit it can't escape!...But wait...he's not gone..."
    Kexan can still sense it's dark energy around him moving slowly around them but unseen.
    "It is still here!"
    October 2, 2011 at 2:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII:
    Reixal watched in the direction the Opposite Armor was. The dust cloud that had formed made it difficult to see what was going on. Where did it go? Reixal decided against staying where she was and quickly hid in an alley nearby. As a Guardian class fighter, she prefered being unseen.

Once she was well hidden within a dark alleyway, she made a few clicks with her tongue. Using echolocation, she found the exact positions of Kexan, Roixuk, and Haxon. She clicked her tongue a few more times to see if she could find the Opposite armor. Crap! Reixal quickly looked up to find a giant, purple foot about to crush her.

Just barely avoiding it, Reixal does a dodge roll and turns around sending another sound wave towards the armor piece. Without staying to look at her opponent, she runs towards yet another alleyway and begins using echolocation once again to try and get a hold on the situation. That's one piece... where are the others?
    --

RoixukXXII:
    I heard a giant boom from far away. Crud... My eyes were in a haze by the neverending dust that floated throughout the air. Darkness surronded me and an eerie chill were sent down my spine.
    Gotta think Roixuk... I analyze my surroundings finding that there was only one light that shined throughout the dusty darkness. Sky... I looked down at the ground to see my shadow. Okay, so there's nothing above me... I loaded Baby Girl as I stood still in one spot. I fired one shot to the right of me. No sound... I fired another shot to the left. Wall started to crack. Then I fired straight out in front of me.
    "Cling"
    shnazz. I stared out in front of me as the giant, purplish foot came kicking at me. The blow sent me flying out of the dust, bashing me against the wall. I winced at the sudden pain as it shot like electricity throughout my body.
    Ugh...Gotta reload Baby Girl.... Just then I heard a gush of air coming straight for my face. The metal foot came hurling at me with force. With quick movement, I dodged the attack sliding to the side scrambling to try and reload Baby Girl quick. Again the boot came at me. "Geez, you just don't stop do you?" I remarked at it as it threw itself at me with rage. Again I dodged the blow as it hit itself against the wall weakening itself. This foot though was pretty stubborn though. It kept coming at me, letting me have no chance to reload Baby Girl. This thing is being such a pain in the butt! While mentally yelling at the foot, it caught me offguard and took another swing at me making me drop the bullets. I watched as the bullets skid across to the other side of the ground. I thought quick as I saw the foot come at me yet again, this time following my movement. I did a dodge roll towards the bullets. The foot came closer. I loaded them in. Practically in my face. Finger on the trigger.
    BOOM!!
    Two bullets fire from Baby Girl at full force shoving me back in recoil, and the foot flying. I ran to find a hiding spot far away from the piece to seek some brief rest and regain my concentration. Okay, one down....five more parts to go......great.
    --
    Eyes Pealed...

NuxoarXXX:
    OOC: Because this is really RP heavy, I will be moving this topic to either "The Entrance" or "The Dark City". Stuff that happens in here from here on end will have direct and permanent effect xP. It will be moved by the end of the week, hope that gives everyone enough time to see this.

P.S.
    I'll be posting when its moved...
    --
    xXNoXx

MuraxamiXXXIX:
    OOC: can i post? o-o
    --
    Yume wo miseru ai no na wa idea.....

ReixalXVII
    OOC: Do you wanna shop or battle? Either way, I don't mind ^^
    --

MuraxamiXXXIX:
    OOC: i think i'll battle, comin a lil to late but its all good

Muraxami opens the door from his room because he has been hearing a lot of loud noise from outside and such. He walks out the door with Senkai Vodika and all, and proceeds down the hall. He then walks outside to see a path of destruction.
    Now what on God's green earth happened here.... man, I can never just sleep in can I!? Hmph, ANYONE HERE!?
    Muraxami stabs his zanbato into the floor, and starts streching to help himself wake up. Now fully awake, he proceeds to walk around.
    HELLO!!!! Man, where is everyone, i swear i better not get jumped by one of the new young folk..
    As Muraxami finishes his little rant to himself, he hears something to the South, and rushes in that direction.
    Somebody is bound to be by the sound of all that ruckus, hehe
    --

HaxonXVIII:
    Haxon is completely engulfed in dust once the Opposite Armor is dispersed. He shields his eyes with his arms, carefully peaking through to keep an eye on his opponent. Great... more dust... Haxon snapps his arms out and gives a beastly yell to get himself pumped.
    "Alright! Come and get me!" Haxon stands in a solid stance with one hand by his waist in a claw shape and the other held out in front with the same shape. He shows his fangs, playing with the tiger style stance he was in. Suddenly, a giant purple fist comes reeling towards him. Haxon hits the fist head on with both of his hands. He is sent back but doesn't fall over. On the other hand, the giant... well, hand is sent flying back in the direction it came from. It dissapears into the dust cloud.
    Ah ha ha... Haxon shakes his arms out. I don't think I really want to hit that thing head on again hehe...
    From his left, the hand suddenly swooped down and hits Haxon. The attack send him crashing into a wall.
    "Cough, cough." After getting up from the rubble, Haxon brushes himself off. "You see... now you got me pissed!" Haxon grabs two giant pieces of stone left from the destroyed wall and sends them towards the Opposite Armor's hand at full speed. He then takes two more and sends them flying as well.
    CLANK CLANK Haxon can hear the sound of the hand being hit by the rocks. He almost immediately dashes towards the sound, giving himself boost after boost to speed himself up. Once the purple armor is within his sight, Haxon jumps and slams into the armor. He wraps his right arm around the end of the glove by the yellow band and squeezes it the same way a submission fighter would choke his victim. The metal bends and becomes warped and dented. Quickly, Haxon grabs the area he just squeezed together into a warped mess and spins it around to clear the dust. Realizing the armor was starting to escape his grip, he released it, sending it into another wall.
    "HOW DO YOU LIKE IT?!?!" Haxon had a wide grin on his face as he flexed his muscles. He was also glad he could finally see without the dust getting in the way.
    --

October 11, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MuraxamiXXXIX:
    Muraxami rushes south and sees a piece of what looks like to be an Opposite Armor hand... He looks and sees nobody around, but the hand, which is moving in an odd manner. Muraxami grins and thinks it is playtime. He shoulders Senkai Vodika and takes a step towards the hand. By the time he is finished with that one step, that hand is in his chest. He only has enough time to dodge slightly, losing his top in the process. He is now bear chested, no protection.
    O.o fast lil hand aint ya!? Hmmmm, guess the clothes aint gonna help me after all... Well lets play shall we!?
    Muraxami Jumps into the air yelling SENKAISHOU. A beam of purple energy is flung at the hand and Muraxami grins. HOWEVER, considering the hand is relatively small, Muraxami takes a second glance, and has no time to react to the hand that is now SMASHING him dead in the chest. He is knocked into a corner and is seeing stars. He takes a minute to breath and sees the hand, in another corner.
    What the.... Whats up lil hand, you wanna go now huh? Oh i can go ALL DAY LONG BABY!!!!
    Muraxami knowing the hand is now too agile to be hit by a senkaishou, he dashes madly at it to cut it up. He only gets one solid hit in, and is immediatley SMASHED in the face, sending him ironically, back to the same corner...
    Oh My God! What the hell.... OUCH! Man this thing sure isn't playing is it. I see you are extremely cocky, hand..... O-o You must think your Muhammed Fricken Ali huh!?
    Muraxami now asseses his situation. He has been hit directly 2 times now, and the hand once. He must focus. He views his opponents movements, how it sways, how it even dodges. He sees patterns. His eyes now a glowing purple, he dashes again. He swings vertically, the hand dodges to the right, Muraxami switches to the right hand and gets a critical hit on the hand. He is so excited he forgets the hand can still move and is hit in the chest again, not as hard tho.
    Ok, enough games. I want to see you dodge while you have SUJU pulling your fingers!!
    As Muraxami utters SUJU, a demonic hand grabs the Opposite Armor hand and keeps it in place for a full fledge...
    SENKAISHOU!!!!
    Muraxami lets all the dust clear and sees a huge hole where the hand used to be... He looks at his now FULLY bruised torso and feels his mangled face.
    Man, i gotta find someone before im picked up by another piece..... OW....
    Muraxami slinks off looking for someone, battered up, he slides Senkai Vodika across the floor because he is beaten like a fool.
    Man, i gotta listen to Kexan more often.... xD

--

KexanXV:
    Now being able to see do to Haxon's attack, Kexan searches for the main vital part of the armor. The head.
    With the chaos happening in the background it is difficult to concentrate on a specific enemy especially when it is in more than one area at once.
    "This is gonna be tough..." Kexan feels his enemy's eyes on him but can't tell where from. "Playing it safe huh, smart move..I wouldn't want to fight me either."
    Suddenly he heard a loud yell a few halls away from a familiar voice, just then the pieces that were being fought by Haxon, Reixal and Roixuk all screeched in what it seemed to be pain. Both foot pieces and the arm piece gathered together in one place.
    They seemed very agitated and crazed for some reason. "Wait, where's the other arm piece?"
    Bewildered and in pain the three pieces once again disperse and flee into different directions.
    The left leg carelessly rushes into the Coffee shop looking for a hiding place, the right leg dashes towards the main hall where the exit can be found and the arm rushes past everyone and heads back towards the Battle Arena
    October 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ReixalXVII:
    Reixal hears the armor piece she'd just attacked rush to meet with the other pieces. She rushes after it so as not to let it rest and recooperate. When she is back in front of the shop, she realizes the dust is gone and looks around to see only three of the five pieces there. She notices that Muraxami has joined the fight and gives a small smirk. Despite him being splayed out on the floor, she is glad to see another ally.

That small sense of relief was cut short when she noticed the left leg of the Opposite Armor run into the Tea and Coffee House.

"That one's mine!" She called out to the others and ran inside the shop. As soon as she burst through the door, the armor was kicking around and destroying glasses and knocking over boxes with assorted flavors of tea and coffee. The armor was like a frightened beast: it destroyed everything be it friend, foe, or a neutral party.

Filled with anger, Reixal runs towards the armor with energy flowing through her veins. You... must... die! Once she is around 10 meters from her target, she slams her fork into the ground. She sends a sound wave that knocks over the boot and sends it reeling towards the back room where jantiorial supplies are kept. There are buckets of water around as well as assorted mops, brooms, rags, and cleaning liquids. Now that it's away from the most expensive supplies I think I'll let loose...

The armor knocks over a few mops and buckets, spilling some water on the floor. Reixal runs into the room, closing the door behind her. Not realizing how quickly the armor would recover, Reixal lets her guard down, allowing it to knock her over with swift kick.

She has the air completely knocked out of her, making her unable to make a sound. Her tuning fork slides 7 meters away from her. At first, she is stunned but quickly snaps back to reality just as the foot is about to crush her. She rolls away and runs to get her tuning fork.

Once again, the armor kicks her, but this time on her back, causing her to fall flat on her face. Without hesitation, Reixal turns around, blood on the corner of her mouth, and screeches at her enemy. It is stunned for only a moment, but that is all that was needed for her to grab her weapon. Turning towards her enemy again, she wiped off some dirt from her face and spit some blood on the ground. Her eyes burned intensely. You're not leaving here... not in one piece.
    --

MuraxamiXXXIX:
    Muraxami opens his eyes and sees Rexial running around and tries to move. He barely gets to his feet and uses Senkai Vodika to stand and walk.
    Sad that a strong demon like me has to use a zanbato as a walker....
    Muraxami looks at Reixal in despair, knowing he is in no condition to fight, Yells out for aid to help Reixal.
    OKAY, One of you worthless noobies better get over here and help her out or SO HELP ME GOD, I will make you wish you werent even concieved!!!
    After that little yelling fit, Muraxami passes out, and resumes to bleed out on the floor....
    --

RoixukXXII:
    I rush after the Opposite Armour Leg as it heads towards the exit. Sliding in front of the main doors, I block the exit.
    "Uh, uh, uh. You're not going anywhere." I said with a devishly grin. In a moment of fury, the leg came swinging. In the same moment, I bashed Baby Girl into the leg causing myself and the piece to---what usually would be a slight push back---go flying in opposite directions from what seems to be a blue bubble like circle with notifying that I've just gained 3 Tech Exp points. Great.
    "Un. Is it just me, or has this thing gotten stronger?" I look up to see the right leg starting to head out the door. oh no you don't... Running as fast as I can, I load my last kunai bomb and fire it at the leg, exploding at the point of impact. The leg went back bashing into the wall. I closed the doors quickly and struggled to lock the doors. I turned around to see the boot tapping itself on the floor in a waiting position. "Hehe" I scratched the back of my head. My back was against the door. I knew I wasn't going to be able to defeat him by myself with just one bullet left in Baby Girl. I had to think of something fast. So in hopes of tricking the leg I used the best idea i could think of.
    I took out a almond shaped ball from my cloak. "You know before you bash me into bits.....wanna play some football?" The foot turned to the side in a confused motion. "C'mon, don't tell me you can't kick a measley football." In frustration, the leg moved to the back of the main hall to get a running start. I set the football for the leg to punt. It came coming at full force. That's it just a little closer... At the moment the boot was about to kick the ball, I snatched it out in the nick of time making the boot miss and fall from its own strength pummeling to the floor.
    I watched as the boot crumpled into tiny pieces. "Heh. Charlie Brown." Just as I was going to head back home I hear a scream that sounded like Muraxami. "C'mon! When will this END?!"

HaxonXVIII:
    Haxon watches as the arm he was fighting dashes off towards the battlefield. Running after it, he calls out, "Hey! I'm not finished with you yet!!!" When he gets back in front of the shop, he passes Kexan and Muraxami. He gives a big doofy grin as he runs past each one and continues chasing the arm. Man, Mura-san looks pretty beat up... I hope he's alright...

Upon arrival at the Battle Arena, Haxon stops at the gate and smirks. "Of all the stinkin' places you choose, you chose the one place I can completely let loose without worrying 'bout the surroundings... you're stupid! GAH HA HA HA!!!"

Without wasting another second, Haxon kicks open the door (just 'cause it looks cool) and walks in calmly. "So there you are you little runt," Haxon says when he sees the arm floating dead center of the arena.

Without warning, the arm threw itself at Haxon with full force. It grabs Haxon's leg and throws him across the arena. He hits the floor and slides causing gravel and bits of dust to fly about. Brushing the dirt off of him, Haxon gets up and looks back at the arm, "You don't waste any time do you?"

Haxon does a barrel roll towards a nearby pillar and grabs it. With a loud yell, he rips out the majority of it and swings it in the direction of the arm, smacking it like a baseball player hitting a ball. It flies off to his left and becomes dazed. Haxon quickly drops his makeshift bat and runs towards the arm. He pulls his arm back and tenses his muscles as though about to punch.

In the blink of an eye, Haxon swings his fist down on the hand. At the same time, however, the hand snapped out of the daze and grabs his punch head on. Everything pauses as a small dust cloud clears from around the combatants.
    Haxon's eyes fall upon the armor and he gives a small smile. "So you wanna arm wrestle, huh? Bring it!"
    --

Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic
    Sub-role:

Organization Tea and Coffee House Empty Re: Organization Tea and Coffee House

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:06 pm

Nakusu walks into the room and leans against the wall."Hello everyone, Rexial a word can I have a word with you?" Nakusu ask in a soothing tone.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:23 pm

(OOC: I'm gonna pretend that the battle part has been moved to the dark city and everything at the Tea and Coffee Shop is calm right now XD)

Reixal looks up from polishing the tea cup in her hand. She puts it down on the counter next to the register. She gives a warm smile and says, "Yes?"

She examines Nakusu's face. The part that truly intrigues her is his heterochromia. She wonders if it was from a previous injury, like her own, or if it was just in his genes.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:08 pm

I walk into the Tea and Coffee House, wanting to chat with Rexial. As I enter the building, I see Nakusu talking to Rexial.

"Miss Rexial?" I say in a relatively timid voice. "When you have a moment, can I get a tea?
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Looking over at Clerxha, Reixal moves to pick up the tea cup she'd just put down.

"Sure, I can help you now. We just got a shipment of new teas, so you name it, we have it."

Reixal smiled at Clerxha and waited for her to order, at the same time waiting for Nakusu to speak.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:40 pm

Nakusu looks back at her studying her like a piece of art. He realizes he been staring at her for days. Nakusu embarrassed lets out a deep sigh.

Hello, I am sorry for the delay Nakusu replied. A few days ago I saw you poking in my room. I was wandering were you going to say something to me? Nakusu sits on a chair. I lost two battles on purpose in order to gain knowledge of the guardians. I wonder how she fights.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:36 pm

I contemplate what tea to buy, when Nakusu starts to talk to Rexial. When he says Rexial was poking around in his room, I can't help myself from rolling my eyes. When he stops talking, I take out my munny.

"Miss Rexial, can I have a Jasmine Tea?" I say.

I feel bad being here, like I'm interrupting a private conversation; I take out my book to distract myself from listening.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:10 pm

Nakusu notices Clerxha rolling her eyes. He changes his direction smirks at her and closes his eyes. He begins to speak.

"I forgive you for being rude ,human," Nakusu replies in a calm and collective tone.

But, you do not have to leave i know its tea time. Nakusu finishes with a smile.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 pm

"Oh yeah... hehe..." ^^' Reixal laughs a little nervously and says, "I guess you did see me!" She quickly regains her composure and begins putting some tea leaves into a tea ball and sets it inside a tea cup. As she pours some hot water from a tea kettle over the tea leaves, she says, "I was in a curious mood I guess. I was walking around the castle and saw your room. I figured maybe I could sneak a peek inside without anyone noticing... guess not heh!"

Reixal laughed to herself as she stared into the steeping tea. It began to turn a bright yellow and it slowly intensified. "It'll be done in a sec." Reixal assured Clerxha and smiled at her. She hears Nakusu say something to Clerxha and raises her eyebrow. "...Rude... human?" What a weird way of talking...
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 pm

"I wasn't intending to be rude," I reply to Nakusu, keeping my voice level.

Turning to Rexial, I smile in thanks. I decide to sit in silence. I'm really not a people person. I take my book out and begin writing.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Nakusu looks at Reixal and smiles. He touches her face softly studying her different eye colors. She has nice eyes Nakusu thought to himself.
    Reixal can I cappuccio? Nakusu asked politely.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Reixal flinches a little when she feels a hand touch her face. She was so focused on the tea, she hadn't notice Nakusu move.

"Yeah, no problem." Reixal says to Nakusu. "It'll be 300 Munny." Reixal smiles at Nakusu as she pulls out the tea ball and places it aside.

She moves over to Clerxha, tea cup in hand, and says "Here we are." She sets down the cup in front of Clerxha and says, "That'll come out to 250 Munny; just pay at the register when you're done."

She moves back behind the counter again and begins brewing some espresso beans she had ground that morning. On the side, she pours some milk into a chilled metal pitcher. She puts her steam wand into the pitcher and foams the milk gently as the espresso drips into a clean white cappuccino cup. Finally, when the drips stop and the foam is prepared, Reixal imagines how the finished cup is going to look. With a skilled hand, she pours the milky foam into the cappuccino and creates an ornate design in the cup that looked similar to a fern leaf.

Great! Reixal stands back for a second and approves of her artwork. She then turns to Nakusu, cup in hand, and hands it to him. "Enjoy!" Reixal says and smiles, proud of her work.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:04 pm

I take a sip of the Jasmine Tea. It's the best I've had in ages, and I finish it quickly. I bring the cup and my munny up to the counter.

"Thanks for the tea," I say happily. "You've got a frequent customer from now on!"

I place the munny on the counter. "I've gotta go, I'd love to stay and chat, but places to go, people to see, and stuff like that."
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:51 am

Nakusu drops the money on the table. He drinks all of it in one gulp and stares at Rexihal. He then opens his wing an disappears from the shop leaving black feathers falling and vanishing.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:49 am

"oye!!!!"
    Muraxami stumbles in with his eyes barely open and slams his torso on the counter and looks up at Reixal droopy...
    "I NEEEEEED somethin to wake me up QQ"
    Mura slumps to the floor and crawls to a chair waitin for somethin. He moans in pain..
    "I gotta tell Kexan to gimme a break T_T"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:16 pm

Reixal watches as the two walk out. She only just begins to start polishing some more cups when Muraxami comes stumbling in.

"Muraxami-sama!" Reixal cries in shock at the disheveled man. She brings her hands up to her mouth as she gasps in surprise.

I know just what to use! Reixal sprints to the back of the store where all the coffee and tea are stored. She begins throwing one bag after another of coffee beans and tea leaves to the floor until she comes across a single 1-pound bag of coffee. Here it is... the strongest coffee known to man. The bag is black with a white sticker on it. The sticker displays a haunting picture of a skull and crossbones. Underneath the picture reads the words "Death Wish."

Quickly sprinting back to the front, Reixal grinds the coffee beans, brews the Death Wish blend and slams the mug on the counter, all at a speed only a master barista could manage. Right before giving it to Muraxami, she pulls out a vial of potion from her pocket and pours a small shot into the brew.

"If this doesn't help you, I don't know what will!" She grabs the mug and offers it up to Muraxami, breathing a little heavily.

(OOC: If you wanna learn more about the Death Wish Coffee, it's actually a real thing. You can read this article:
    http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/worlds-strongest-coffee-has-200-more-caffeine-142396
    or go to their website:
    http://www.deathwishcoffee.com/index.html
    I was so souped when I found this! I love finding some extreme brews lol ^_~)
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:05 pm

A riff opens and Nakusu walks out of it. He turns head and see Muraxami stumbling from exhaustion. Nakusu approaches an empty table ;sits down on the empty chair.
    He closes his eyes trying to remain calm from switching persona from his last fight

I can't keep doing this, I have to calm my emotions before I end up killing them.
    I had to lose against Muraxmi before they came out. I need coffee.

"Good afternoon, give me your strongest type of coffee please," Nakusu askes politely.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:15 am

Mura drinks all the coffee in one gulp and widens his eyes! His pupils are the size of a dime and he looks at Reixal

"Mother of God!!! What is this!!! ooookay oookay i need to calm down... O_O!!!!!!"

Mura looks over at Nakusu and smiles big.

"BUDDY!!!!!! Whatcha been up to!?"

Mura jumps n sits next to Nakusu and smiles. He forgets to thank Rexial and jumps back to the counter and grabs her face n kisses her cheek

"HAHA! That shnazz was great!!! I think im having a heart attack though O_O nahh im good xD"

Mura Sits at the table Nakusu is at n tries to make small chat.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 pm

Nakusu looks at Muraxami and gives a warm smile. He engages in the small talk while waiting his coffee.

"I have been in battles, you got me pretty good when we fought," Nakusu laughs.
    Right now, I am fighting Onnex we are not getting along and the battle just gets more intense by the second. I think she aims to kill me. Nakusu smiles.
    "How about you?" Nakusu asked with a calm tone.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:00 pm

" OH MY GOD Being Kexan's Guardian is like being a bloodhound T_T always on missions for no reason o-o u know he sent me to go kill a Darkside!? that son ova..... he was annoying T_T"

Mura laughs in conversation n looks at Reixal.

"Hey Reix you think i could get a donut or somethin? O_O"
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:24 pm

Nakusu grins when Muraxami said bloodhound of Kexan.

He looks at Reixal for a moment. "Yea, Hey miss where is my death wish coffee, I requested a while ago?" Nakusu asked politely. Nakusu turns his attention back to
    Muraxami.

"I tell you all these battles I have endured, I have made many enemies," Nakusu said casually. I mean my lack of a soul makes me feel like I have to wipe out worlds to make room for a new world. Muraxami I feel immense sorrow and hate why is that ? Nakusu asked calmly.

Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:29 am

"wipe out entire worlds? hmmm ._. wel maybe your not used to people hating you? or maybe a side of you wants to be liked ._. i don't really know cus i cant pry you open and see hahaha xD just take the enemies as they come, stay chill as you alwasy do, the pain and sorrow will lift eventually =)"

Mura sits back in his chair smiling rubbing his head.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:47 am

Nakusu listens to Muraxami and begins to laugh. He puts his hand in the back of his head.

"Yea I guess your right,so you have a woman that you want in here?"Nakusu grins.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:19 pm

Mura smiles and turns around n looks at Rexial and smiles.

"I don't know hahaha... if ya can't tell by now i don't know what to say Wink Hey Reix ._. wheres our stuffs =o ahh nevermind i guess i'll help myself.."

Mura goes behind the counter and pours Nakusu's Death Wish and grabs a donut. He goes back to sit down and puts the coffee on the table and nom noms the donut.
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by ReixalXVII Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:28 pm

After being kissed on the cheek Reixal's face turns beat red. She is paralyzed as the two men continue chatting. Wha-wha... what just happened? Reixal finally snaps out of the trance as Muraxami helps himself to the coffee and donut.

"OH MY GOSH!!! I'm so sorry!!! I don't know what umm happened there for a sec!" Reixal puts her hands against her face and tries to hide her embarassment. "That stuff's on the house today! Sorry I was so- umm... preoccupied!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:03 pm