Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Mission 1: DraxLX and ZexorXXI

Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Paladin
    Sub-role:

Mission 1: DraxLX and ZexorXXI Empty Mission 1: DraxLX and ZexorXXI

Post by Drax LX Sat May 18, 2013 1:35 pm

Drax steps through the world portal. He looks at the Monotonous Forest. From where he was standing everything looked normal, but he knew it wasnt. There were reports of Heartless causing trouble and even a giant monster hidden in the Forest. Drax closes his eyes and concentrates. He focuses on the shadows int the woods to see if he could locate the monster. Drax focused but couldnt find its location. Though Drax could feel it was in there, and it was powerful.

Mission 1: DraxLX and ZexorXXI Empty Re: Mission 1: DraxLX and ZexorXXI

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 2:34 pm

Zex walked through the world portal behind Drax.
    He looked around with his arms folded behind his head.
    Zex raised an eyebrow as he walked up to a tree.
    He felt a strong peresence. "Drax you feel that?"
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Sat May 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Drax's scythe appears in his hands. He places one hand on the tree. He takes his hand away and closes his eyes. He begins to sense all the energies that passed by the shadow of the tree. He opens his eyes.

Yea i did feel that, actually a few heartless passed by this area maybe a couple of hours ago. We should get moving.

Drax begins to walk more into the forest while trying to get a lock on the heartless energy.

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 4:41 am

Zex nods and begins to follow behind Drax.
    He looked around them at the strange looking forest.
    He then pus his hands in his pockets and looks to Drax.
    "So, where do you think this monster could be hiding?"
    Zex asked making sure to stay on his guard.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 am

Drax shrugs.

I dont know, they seem to be hiding themselves very well. Even my senses cant pin point them. I think I felt something in this direction so Im just wondering.

Drax has an idea. If he cant find the heartless, he would get the heartless to find him. Drax started to charge his scythe with energy. Drax swings it and knocks down a tree. Drax continues to knock down trees.

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm

Zex finds a high tree out of Draxs wrecking path.
    He tuns up the side of the tree and perches at the top like an owl.
    He scopes out the area looking for the monster and heartless.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Mon May 20, 2013 1:44 pm

Drax keeps swinging, he clears a open field in the center of the forrest. Drax then makes his Kurigari blade appear in his hands. He stabs the blade into the ground. The blade bursts into unholy flames. The sword shoots a beam of darkness into the sky that makes the sky dark.

This should get there attention...
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Wed May 22, 2013 1:25 pm

A mysterious fugiure in a dark cloak watches from a distance. With him, is a red haired figure.

"what are we waiting for? Let's kill them right here and now." said the red haired figure, looking at the dark cloaked figure.

The dark cloaked figure looks at the red haired boy and nods.

"Yes, finally. Observing these guys was getting way too boring." said the red haired boy as he started to emit extreme heat from his hands.

He concentrates for a while and a fire ball starts to form. It grows large in size. He then launches the fire ball at Drax. As it hits, it explodes. The explosion is enough to hit both of them.

The red haired figure turns around. "Lets teleport to a different location. I don't think that fire ball hit, and I don't want them to know where we are." he said as he looked at the dark cloaked individual.

The ground beneath them turns black and the begin to fade. They disappear completely and continue to observe from another location.

The dark cloaked figure looks at the red haired boy and shakes his head slowly. He then points to the cloud of smoke created by the fireball, making it impossible to see what happened to Drax and Zexor.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Wed May 22, 2013 3:40 pm

Drax turns when he feels a great heat coming. He turns to see the fireball. Drax could feel the heat was hotter than a normal fireball, so he assumed it was explosive. Drax covers himself in a dark shield, he also creates a second shield around himself and the fire ball that way the fire ball would only blow up in the second shield and not everywhere else. The fire ball hits Drax's shield and explodes on impact. The second shield kept it contained in a small area. Drax lowers the shields release a plume of smoke out.

Drax lets out a pulse of darkness to clear the smoke in the area. Drax looks where the fireball came from and saw no one there. They must have moved after they attacked. Drax absorbs some dark energy from the shadows. Drax's hellish duel pistols appear in his hands. Drax walks around to see if he can spot the attacker.

Zex I got attacked, keep an eye open, Drax telepathically tells Zex.

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 5:22 pm

Zex scopes the area and feels it start to get hot. He looks to the side of him and sees a giant ball of fire head at Drax. He doesn't worry seeing Drax put up the shields. He then looks up to see that he was inside the second sheild made to contain the blast. As he sees the blast hit and the explosion spread his eyes Widen. "Crap crap crap!"
    He then dropped from the tree and covered himself in dome of earth, protecting himself from the blast. Once the smoke cleared the dome opened and he stood up. "Damn, what was that!" He runs the bad of his head and hears Draxs voice. He nods to himself and pulls out his chain blade. He splits it in two and silently flashsteps through the woods, looking for the attacker.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu May 23, 2013 1:27 am

The red haired figure watches the smoke clear. He then smacks his own forehead. "Aw man. I thought I would've at least gotten one of them, like seriously." The red haired figure looks closer and realizes the nature of Drax's power. "Huh, would you look at that. He has dark prowess. I'm guessing he's yours?" He said as he looked at the dark cloaked figure.

The dark cloaked figure says nothing. He doesn't even move, but he didn't need to. The red haired figure knew without him having to say anything.

"Oh alright then, I guess I'll deal with the earth user....when do we strike?"

The dark cloaked figure just stands there, looking at Drax. After awhile, the red haired figure starts to observe him as well. They both just stand there, waiting for a good moment to strike.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Thu May 23, 2013 7:22 am

Drax looks around. He goes to where the fire ball came from . He noticed that the ground in that area was black. The area was to large for just one person to have been there. Drax realizes it was two people who attacked him.

Zex keep an eye open, there are two people who attacked me.

Drax stands in the black area and flies up to see where they could have gone. Drax closes his eyes and concentrates on there energy signature. He feels the energy is at a far away. Drax flies at the two people who attacked.

Zex I found them!

Drax flies forward. His Scythe appears in his hands. Drax begins to fire dark projectiles at the two as he flies.

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2013 9:41 am

Zex stops hearing Drax again. He nods with a smirk hearing there was more than one attacker. "That means one for you and one for me. Oh this is gonna be good."He continues to search quietly without making a single noise.

As he hears Drax call out saying he found the attackers he quickly follows Draxs voice.
    Zex runs behind Drax seeing that he was firing projectiles. He retracts his chain blade after joining the, together again and jumps up into the air. He puts his hands out in front of him and creates a giant ball of fire."Feel the burn!"He yells out as he launches it at the attackers from the air.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat May 25, 2013 2:21 pm

The dark cloaked figure extends his hand out and creates a barrier to block Drax's bullets. The red haired figure just stands there laughing at him. "you guys are hilarious!" The red haired figure looks up and sees Zexor charging the fireball and then throwing it. The red haired figure then extends his hand out and the fire ball stops. "I thought you guys would be a challenge, I guess it's needless to say I'm disappointed. I just don't know if I'm disappointed in you guys for being as weak as you are, or at myself for not being able to kill you at the first hit because you are that weak." The red haired figure then sends the fireball back at Zexor. The dark figure then sends a wave at Drax, knocking him backward. "Hey dude, after this, can we go get a burger? I'm starving beyond belief. I know I always say that and I know I had three burgers before coming here, but I gotta admit, I'm still hungry." The dark cloaked figure looks at the red haired figure. He looks back at the forest, without saying a word. "Jeez, man. Your silence is starting to annoy me." the red haired figure just stands next to the dark cloaked figure with his arms crossed, waiting for the weaklings to come back.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Sat May 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Drax flies back but not far. He keeps himself in the air and glares at them. Drax responds to the red haired man.

Has anyone told you, you talk to damn much!

Drax charges his hands with poison. He shots a spray of toxins at the too, drenching them in the toxic chemical. Chemicals cause blurry vision and chemical burns. Drax then summons 100 shards of darkness. He launches the shards at the both of them.

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 8:30 am

Zex sees the fire ball coming back and quickly redirects it up into the sky.
    He lands on the ground and looks to the red haired guy.
    "Weak huh?"He said as he pulled out both his chain blade and elemental force."Wanna test that theory pyro?"
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Mon May 27, 2013 11:36 am

The dark cloak figure is unaffected by the toxin. The red haired figure reacts. Oooo, that tingles. he thinks to himself. He rubs his eyes and looks at Drax. His eyes are all red an irritated from the poison. He laughs at Drax "Wow. You really think you've done something? My friend here is immune to all poisons. I may not be, but I'm so used to the feeling of burning that it doesn't phase me anymore. As for the blindness that I seem to be experiencing, well I can sense your heat signature. We all have one. Some less then others, but in the end, we all have one. But now, it's time to end this." The red haired boy starts to float. He flies up high above them. "Great Forrest Annihilation!!!" the dark cloaked figure turns around quickly and looks up. He quickly fades and appears next to the red haired figure on a dark cloud. The red haired figure shoots out a massive flame thrower out of his mouth. He aims it at the Forrest. A huge radius of the Forrest is now covered in flames. Drax and Zexor were in the middle. "Burn Baby!!! BURN!!!" The red haired figure lifts his arms up to the sky repeatedly. Every time he does, the flames get bigger and stronger. It soon becomes so hot, the dark cloaked figure is forced to move a little further away. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Look at that! Now that's a sight to cherish! Burn! BURN!" The red haired boy starts to throw massive fireballs at the burning Forrest, continuously. "ARE YOU GUYS USED TO THE FEELING IF BURNING YET?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BUUUURRNN!!!!!! ENJOY THE BURNING!!!!! The red haired figure floats there, throwing fire balls and laughing maniacally. The dark cloaked figure just stands there, on his dark cloud. He looks as if this kind of behavior is normal and expected.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Mon May 27, 2013 12:44 pm

As the fires start to rage Drax vanishes in a puff if black smoke. Drax appears behind the two. Drax grabs the shadowy figure and absorbs some dark energy from him. Drax then kicks him directly into the path of the flame thrower. Drax then fills the area with toxic gas. Gas causes troubled breathing and pain. Drax then teleports to Zex. He hands him a pill that will make him immune to toxic gases.

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 5:36 am

Zex swallows the pill as the fire rages. He looks up at the Pyro and laughs.
    "That all you got?!" Zex then crosses his keyblades like an X and
    water begins to spew out putting out the fire just enough for him to get out from the middle of it. As he runs out he uses his flash step and vanishes from their sights.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Wed May 29, 2013 11:48 am

The kick phases right through the dark cloaked figure. The dark cloaked figure absorbs all of the toxin in the air, preventing it from causing the red haired figure any harm. Vision slowly returns to the red haired figure. "This looks way better when I can actually see it clearly." The red haired figure looks back at the dark cloaked figure. "Time to call in the reinforcement?" he asked. The dark cloaked figure nods. The red haired figure closes his eyes and begins to concentrate. The dark cloaked figure splits in two. The original then creates a barrier around the red haired figure. The shield absorbs any dark based energy. It is highly resistant to all elements. The dark cloaked figure just floats there on his cloud, waiting for the two idiots to even try to make a move.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Wed May 29, 2013 6:03 pm

Drax flies into the air. He summuns and launches 100 shards of darkness at the two but are stopped by the shield. Drax mentally communicates with Zex.

Listen, I cant fight the guy in the hood because my attacks dont affect him. You take the hooded guy and ill take the fire guy, that way e]our attacks have an effect

Drax begins to shout at the fire guy.

Hey! Stop being a little girl and fight me, you hot-headed looser!

Drax tries to get the fire guy mad enough to leave the shield.

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 10:17 am

Zex nods to himself and reapers between the hooded figure and his copy.
    "Hey guys what's up?" He says with a smirk.
    He then spins like a top with both his keyblades and creates a giant tornado
    pulling both hooded figures into it.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 pm

The dark figure starts to get pulled into the tornado along with its clone. A black sword appears in his hand. He then swings it at the tornado. The sword lets out a dark wave that cuts the tornado in half and it dissipates. The dark figure hears Drax's taunts directed towards the red haired figure. The dark haired figure finally speaks. His voice is demonic and distorted. It also sounds like there is more than one person talking. "You underestimate, mortal. I have known him since he was born. I knew he would be easy to taunt, so I made to shield soundproof. HEHEHEHEHEH, he can't hear a word you say. Just give up." The dark figure just floats there, waiting for Zexor to even try to make another move.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:12 pm

Drax vanishes in a puff of black smoke and appears behind the shield next to him.

Maybe you can hear me now!

Drax's scythe appears in his hand he slashes at the dark figure. He begins to absorb dark energy from the figure making Drax stronger.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:16 am

Zex crosses his arms to block the attack.
    He drops to his feet as the tornado disipates.
    Zex then looks up to see everyone in the sky.
    He looks around to find something he can use to help.
    He then stands under the pyros bubble and puta his hands on the ground.
    He yells and lifts them up high causing a chuck of earth with a tree it to hurl upward at them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:48 pm