Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL....

HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL.... Empty And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL....

Post by HixariXXXIX Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Hixari walks out of his portal, meer inches from the enormous hole in their once grand park.... He looks into it and sighs. He holds his hand out and creates a small prism stone. He drops it into the hole and it glows as it falls into what seems an abyss... A loud scream of terror is heard from the hole and Hixari chuckles.

"Tch... a scream huh.... that means that hole would be the end ofe if I were to drop down.. The scream was so loud.... The fall alone would kill me, not even whatever dwells in there.. This is quite despairing.."

Hixari then walks to the left of his portal and puts his sword out infront, so no one walking through will fall in... a person diving however? Thats a different story. >.>
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL.... Empty Re: And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL....

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:55 am

Bruxi dives through the portal and arrives no the other side. However, within a second, he is falling into a hole.

WELL, SHT!
    ICE:! BOARD OF THE AIRSURFER!

Bruxi slowly floats out of the hole and looks at Hixari.

Cmon, plenty of room on here ^^
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Sub-role:

And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL.... Empty Re: And so it is said, Darkness will engulf us ALL....

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Aixus sits on his bed with his legs crossed, meditating. After a while he starts to get fidgety.

What's wrong? Why are you moving so much?

"We've been at this for hours. Can we take a break and go to the park? I'm sick if learning these ice spells. Why is it that I never had to say the words before using the power?"

Saying the words help you cast the spell. Before you were strong enough to not have to say the words in order to cast the spell. 

"Whatever, I'm sick if siting here and be reminded of how weak I've become, I want to go to the park."

Actually, that is not such a bad idea...I'll take this opportunity to teach you about the corridors of darkness. You'll have to stick to that method of travel since you are not yet strong enough to use your water portals.

"Thanks for reminding me once more how weak I've become"

Shut up and listen. You'll creat a portal made if darkness. The portal itself is called a Dark Portal. It travels to the Corridor of Darkness which you need the coat to survive in and not be taken by the Darkness, then another Dark Portal would be made to travel to your desired destination.

"And I can do this? Aixus says, putting on his coat and getting ready to leave.

You have been able to do it since you became a Nobody. I don't know why, but is seems all Nobodies possess this ability. Just concentrate and create a portal. Walk through it into the Corridors of Darkness. Then just picture where you want to go, this case being the park, and walk through the portal. 

"Okay, here goes something." Aixus concentrates on the wall and a portal appears. "Ha! I totally dominated that."

You don't have to do it on a wall, you can do it anywhere....how stupid do you feel? 

"Do you want to fight me, demon? Cause we could fight right now." Aixus walks through the portal and into the Corridors of Darkness. He then creates another leading to the park. He walks through it. When he comes out through the other side he starts to fall. "Crap, crap, crap I thing i did this wrong!" 

Shouldn't you be casting a spell to maybe SAVE YOUR ASS??? 

Aixus continues to fall. "Good point. Um....Ooo, I know! Kyodaina Tsuara Spaiku!" A giant icicle comes out of one end of the hole below Aixus, making the ground shake a little. He grabs on to the ledge of the giant icicle with his right arm. "That was too close! What happened? Did I do the portal wrong? he says, pulling himself and standing on top of the giant icicle.

No, I am pretty sure we are at the park. Or at least what has become of it...

Aixus looks around. "No way...this can't be the park. If it is, what happened?"
    Aixus looks up at the sky. "HELLO? ANYONE UP THERE????" Aixus waits for an answer. He's like 30 ft in the hole.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:45 am

Bruxi has a confused expression when he hears someone below him. He hovers down to see Aixus.

Well howdy there Mr.Assassin. Need a hand?

Bruxi offers a hand to take Aixus on his board.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Aixus looks at Bruxi confused. Do I know this person?

That is Bruxi. You and him never really talked much. The only thing that you know of him is that he uses ice powers and that he's a member of the organization.

"I've already got two, but I gues an extra one wouldn't be all that bad." He says, getting on the board. "Bruxi, right? What's going on? Is this really the park?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Clerxha walks through the portal, and only sees Hixari. "What's with the sword?" She asks since she nearly cut herself. It takes her a second to realize that the hole is the black abyss that's right in front of her. "Oh. Never mind."

She sidesteps out of the way of the portal in case anyone else followed her through. "Oh. Where's Bruxi?" she asks, peering down into the hole. Whoops. Never mind. Oh, and there's Aixus too.

Cler waves to the two before turning to face Hixari. "So is there a plan?"
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Hixari sees Bruxi fall in and rise on his board and smiles. He then sees a spike of ice shoot up out of the hole and out comes Aixus >.> He chuckles and looks towards Clerxha and points towards Aixus..

"There's my plan.... We do slide down His ice pillar, even though it was out of a mistake, It is our only way to get down there without dying and our bones shattering.."

He looks at the sky and closes his eyes suddenly and sighs with a smile.. He can sense something in the air. He can sense, his master.. He Looks down and looks at everyone else..

"Everyone ready?"

He doesn't wait for anyone to reply and jumps onto the Ice spike and slides down, the ice grinding as he slides down.. He slides right down for at least 10 minutes and his gloves are torn and his hands bleeding slightly as he finally hits the floor.. He looks around but can only see black.. He uses Spirit Dance: Shape... Shape stands tall and his blue glow illuminates the dark cavern just enough to see 30 feet around.. Hixari stays close and waits for the rest to come down, but draws Gekkido and Odayakana in case of anything...
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:21 pm

Bruxi descends quickly and finally dissipates his board, allowing he and Aixus to stand next to Hix.

Well then. Reconnaissance is everyone's best friend.

Bruxi points his hands to the ground and forms 8 Ice mannequins. 

2 in each cardinal direction. Report back within 5 minutes.

And so the faceless icicles walk in pairs into the darkness as Bruxi stands next to his companions patiently.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:19 pm

Clerxha blinks, realizing that everyone had already descended. "No," she says in a late response to Hixari's question. She shakes her head and jumps onto the ice pillar, sliding down into the darkness. She nearly loses her footing twice, but somehow manages to catch herself without plummeting to her doom. She sees a small light at the end of the ice. Unable to fully stop the momentum she gained while sliding, she stumbles forward, almost bumping into one of Bruxi's ice mannequins.

I'm never doing that again, the girl thinks as she regains her footing. She looks around, and shivers at the prospect of not knowing what's outside of the light. She rolls up the sleeve of her cloak to reveal the senbon launcher on her arm. The only sound she makes is from her light breathing.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Aixus gets off the board starts walking foward. He stops at first sight of Hixari's hand. He just sands there, unable to move.

Remember, you control it....it does not control you.

Aixus looks down at the floor and puts his hand on his head because he had a massive headache. He started to walk foward slowly. "Are we going or what?"
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Hixari looks to Aixus and sighs as he sees him look at his hand, which is bleeding heavily.. He tore off a piece of his shirt and wrapped his hand up so it could not be seen nor bleed..

"Aixus, Do you need to take something?... Something that is thick?.... Come Shape.."

Shape roars loudly and his glow becomes larger and almost blinding. Hixari looks deep into the tunnel and his eyes widen... He holds his hand up in a fist as a sign to hold and not move... For what he saw, made his rage burn higher than the fires of hell, but his fear is bigger than all the oceans in all the worlds..
    Lucifer
    Lucifer
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Beastmaster
    Sub-role:

Post by Lucifer Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:34 pm

"Tchehehehehe....... Foolish foolish young ones.... You push where you should not, bumbling around in the darkness shouting loudly and making light where there shouldn't be any..."

Lucifer smiles and looks towards Aixus and holds his hand out... He holds a vial of fresh Blood..... He throws it in front of him and stares at the other two next tp "Hikari" and laughs..

"What you want to find down here is not my doing... However, turn back and get out now, IF you can... Because you will all surely perish, You are in its domain now... You belong to the Serpent of Creation..."

He laughs loudly after blowing a whistle and snapping his fingers... He disappears into a mist and a large loud rumbling can be heard..

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:44 pm

The rumbling that is heard is becoming louder and louder as this beast of creation closes in on the group... Its hearing underground is almost near perfect and the noise generated can pinpoint where the damned fools are.... The vibrations they make are even easier to pick up on as the beast slithers faster to its fresh meat.. It has not consumed flesh in what seems to be centuries and it is starving for blood... The group has two options... Die without a fight, or die trying to escape... There is no fighting a "PRIMORDIAL SERPENT"..... Only death and darkness...
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:38 am

Aixus looks at the blood in front of him. He struggles more and more. His body starts to tremble, unable to fight it. Unable to fight the desire. After a while of mental battle, he stops resisting. His eyes turn red and the blood from the vial floats and goes to his hand. "This? This is not enough. I  want more." he turns to Hixari and grins. "I'd be happy to take all that extra sweetness off your hands. After all, what are friends for?" as the snake roars he turns his head to look at it. "I know when I'm outclassed, your roar is not necessary." Aixus' eyes turn blood red which was a sign that his mind wasn't his own anymore. He turns to the serpent with his grin still there. He takes a knife and stabs himself on his right hand and then on his left. He slams both hands on the ground and a giant icicle pops out of the ground in between him and the snake all the up to the ceiling. He then coats it with his blood, making it stronger. He knew it would not hold forever, but maybe give him time to get out of there. He turns around once more. "It's been fun, it really has, but I think it's time for me to leave." Aixus runs out to the giant icicle they used to enter the hole. It turns to water, but maitains it's shape. Aixus walks and creates a current upwards, shooting up like if it was an elevator. Once Aixus gets out of the hole, the water evaporates. He looks at his hands, which have healed due to the water. "It feels good to be out. I think I might be claustrophobic. I should see a doctor about that......yes, yes a hospital. I'm sure they have plenty of the red stuff." he starts walking towards the infirmary. It'll take him a while to get there since he's just walking.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 pm

Bruxi sighs when he sees the serpent and aixus leaving.
    He walks to the icicle and further improves its defensive capablities. His mannequins return to him, only 2 make it back. The tell Bruxi that there are no straight paths except for the tunnel the serpent used. He sighs and makes them disappear. He turns to Hixari.

Well, guardian, all other ways are non-accessable. So, Fight or Flight?
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:45 pm

Clerxha is confused about the events that had just transpired; she was slightly zoned out, staring into the darkness. She turns around to see the writhing creature and takes a sharp breath. Well there's no way in hell that this could be good...

She catches a glimpse of Aixus- who seems to have gone insane- as he starts climbing up the ice pillar. Thanks for the help, Clerx thinks bitterly as she turns to face the serpent. 

Even though the question wasn't directed at her, she responds to Bruxi. Her words are rushed, but she'd weighed through the options in a matter of seconds. "I say flight. There's no way that thing can be defeated easily. Even if we do, we couldn't find what we're searching for." She looks at the tunnel behind the serpent. "Hixari?"
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:18 pm

Hixari looks at Clerxha and back at the Primordial Serpent..... he then turns to Bruxi and waves for him to stand by him....

"Come Brother.... We need to strategize..... it has been your ideas and my execution... seldom is it the other way around but nevermind that... Think of something before that pillar falls"

Hixari looks at Clerxha and gives a frightened look

"What is it you think we came down here to find.... we either kill it or force it to align with us against our enemy..."

He takes out his dual katanas and prepares for a WAR
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:26 am

Bruxi sighs softly.

'Tis true, elder brother. As from my eye, the body of the creature should function much as a normal serpent. Meaning, scaly top body, softer lower body. However, do not be tricked and go for the eyes or the head...for its heart, lies near its tail under its belly.

Bruxi looks down at the ground and removes his gloves. He takes a deep breath and activates UNLIMITED mode. He stands next to Hixari fully clad in the Glacial mail of the dragonslayer, along with the glacial great katana of the shogun. He rests one hand on his brother shoulder and gives him a smile. He then turns his head towards the breaking pillar of Ice..and waits for the god-like opponent.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Clerxha frowns- stupid terrible memory. So we're trying to side with this? Seems pretty unlikely... She stops her musings when she hears Bruxi mention the serpent's weak spot is in its tail. A determined grin crosses her face. But how to manage that feat...

She fiddles with the strings of the launcher on her left arm. She takes a step towards Hixari and Bruxi. Her normally nearly silent footsteps seem louder than usual in her mind, and she freezes, pivoting on the ball of her foot to face the creature that will either become their ally, enemy, or demise. 

The serpent seems to be getting closer, or maybe it is just the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:12 pm

The Serpent hears the smart one utter the words and chuckles.. The Primordial Serpent being an organism as old as time, stops slamming into the barrier and becomes silent as he uses his other worldly powers... He morphs into a humanoid serpent, almost like Medusa and wields a large greatsword at least 5 feet in length.... He lets out a roar loud enough to make heads implode and strikes the Ice Pillar and it is torn asunder... He stares at the three of them with a murderous intent, and gives a smile only a mother could love.... He slithers slowly with the Greatsword on his shoulder and stays twenty feet away.... He speaks in a thundering voice, one that makes the Earth around them quake.....

"Who Dare ENTER MY DOMAIN!!! WHO!!!! DARE!!! CHALLENGE MY MIGHT!!!!????"

With his acceptance of their challenge, He strikes his Greatsword into the ground and roars once again, making any warrior in front of him fall to his knees or their bottom...
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Bruxi roots his own feet to the ground with Ice and is shaken like the earth beneath him.

You..are a hideous motherf***er. 
    'TIS WE, THE NOBODIES OF THE ORGANIZATION, OH PRIMORDIAL ONE!
    WE HAVE COME TO CHALLENGE THINE MIGHT!
    HAVE AT THEE!

Bruxi slides towards his opponent on a straight path of Ice, then leaps with a downward thrust towards it's eye.
    HixariXXXIX
    HixariXXXIX
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by HixariXXXIX Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:50 am

Hixari is lifted off his feet by the roar and grabs and holds onto his brother... he stands tall and in a "Proud" stance... he slowly chants and summons....

"Ultima... Go..."

Hixari chants and throws a Disaster charm to the right of the Serpent while Ultima goes for the pincer strike on the left.... Hixari throws a Soul Spear following the talisman and laughs frightened, not knowing what to expect....
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:21 pm

When the serpent turns into what appears to be a serpentine human, and slams the greatsword into the ground, Cler falls on her knees- she's too far away to use anything as a stabilizer. It takes her longer than she would like to regain her footing. Clerxha winces at the earsplitting roar, but doesn't respond to the serpent, seeing as its' question was answered. Instead, she darts to the side, her footsteps soundless. While running, she aims and launches a three-senbon volley at its humanoid torso, out of the way of Bruxi's and Hixari's attacks. 

She hears Hixari's frightened laugh and shudders. God only knows how this is gonna end... 

She watches warily as she refills the senbon launcher in two seconds. She wipes her hands on her cloak, realizing that there's sweat on her palms from fear.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:14 am

The Serpent chuckles and holds out his left hand and yells

"Shinra Tensi!!!!"

Everything that was created is either expelled or destroyed. If it wasn't in creation before him, any object within 39feet was sent flying into the wall... He then notices Ultima still rushing him...

"Ahh.. the only thing older than me.. a soul!"

The Serpent raises his greatsword and brings it down on ultima so strongly, it breaks both his swords which he is blocking with, and splits him down the middle...
    The serpent surveys the field and smiles in a more devilish manner... He raises his right hand pointing to Clerxha..

"Bansho Tenin!!"

With that Clerxha is pulled into the Serpents hand and whistles to the two brothers. ..
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:31 am

Bruxi grunts as he is forcefully thrown back into the cavern wall. He props his head up on the ground with his arm. He scowls as he sees Clerxha in the beast's grasp.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:13 am