Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

I'm baaaack. \:]

I'm baaaack. \:] Empty I'm baaaack. :]

Post by Guest Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:35 pm

The arena is quiet until footsteps are heard of a person walking down the hall. He let's out a yawn and stretches as he steps into the Arena. As his arms lower they fold behind his head. He looks around and takes a seat on the ground and then lays back waiting for an opponent. 

"Man it's good to be back."
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

I'm baaaack. \:] Empty Re: I'm baaaack. \:]

Post by OnnexVIII Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:07 pm

Popping up next to Zexor through a corridor she smiled and waved. She held her sketch book in hand and flipped to an open page as she sketched down a picture of him. "you're just coming back to? so  am I" 

She then showed him her sketch. It was on black paper and drawn in white. The drawing exactly him, from head to toe, even down to the smallest details in his jacket. "well I've been back for about a month or so" she cut herself off and looked at her own drawing. "do you like it?"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:22 pm

Zex sat up hearing a voice speak to him. He turned and looked to see Onnex standing beside him. He smiled with a childish grin. 

"Oh hey there. Yeah i had some business to take care of so i was gone for a while. Glad to be back though."

As she showed him the drawing she had he noticed it was of him and chuckled a bit as he looked over the amazing detail. She even had his messy hair perfect.

"Thats awesome!"
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:23 am

"Thank you" she smiled and closed her sketchbook. She then sat next to him and opened her book once again. Flipping through a few pages she stopped at one and read what was scribbled down. She closed the book and smiled again. "so I've herd around here that you're also a keyblade user its nice to finally meet you, Zexor" She held out her hand. "My name is Onnex I am number VIII"

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:29 am

Zex gave her a nod of his head and looked at her as she sat beside im. He watched her flip through her book and stop to ready something. He then blinked as she extended her hand to him and spoke apparently having written down who he was. He smiled and took her hand in his and shook it.

"Yep thats me, but you can call me Zex, number XXI. So am i correct to assume your a key blade wielder too?"
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:33 am

"That i am" She smiled and shook his hand. Onnex opened her sketchbook once again and took out one colored charcol like pencil. She had opened to a previous page and began to color in small details. "I've had keyblades since i was born as a nobody.... Which means my somboby must have been a key master" She smiled and switched her pencil for another color and began to color again. "To be honest I havent unlocked its full potential yet"

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 am

Zex smiled as he watched her sketch in her book as she told how she had come to have a key blade. 

"I see. Well that's pretty cool. I used to be a fighter as a somebody. Then when i came here this appeared in my hand.

He put his left hand out in front of him and his Elemental Force Keyblade appeared a spark of electricity. He held the blade back handed and looked over it.

"I thought it was pretty cool. But then i asked, I'm right handed, why would my sword be left-handed. The they said it was because they wanted me to test this."

He then reached into the pocket of his cloak and pulled out a small metal cube.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:31 pm

She smiled and watched his keyblade. She then flipped to a new page and took out her white pencil again. Onnex listened to Zex speak as she got to sketching again. Her eyes were all over him and his weapon anylizing the details, then she looked at the cube.

"What is that?" she asked. The blue haired female stared at it wondering what wonders it held.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Zex looked at her as she watched the small cube. He then closed his hand and clenched his fist on the cube as if crushing it. When he reopened his hand the cube shined a light blue glow through the cracks. The cube began to unfold and expand into a hilt surrounded by a mechanic circle. Out of the top of the circle, a chain spit out. It drooped down and he pressed a button. The chain became straight like a sword and he pointed it up. A buzz saw then spun out of the blade and up the chain stopping at the top. He smirked and looked up at it. 

"Pretty cool huh? They said wit was a prototype for an organization made keyblade. I just call it the Sonic-Chain keyblade."
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:00 pm

"oh! Cool." she smiled. "I had heard of the leaders plans I just didn't know how far along with it he was" Onnex scribbled down a few things before she closed her sketchbook and stood up. The tall female set her sketch book down. 

"That's really cool" She chuckled a bit and held out both of her hands. Beams of light flashed in both as her keyblades appeared. Onnex held in one hand the classic silver blade with gold handle and in the other, the gold blade with silver handle. 

"I like the classic look" she said with another smile. She twirled both blades in her hands before she tossed them in the air. The blades fell from up in the air but began to float behind her, held by magic.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Zex stood up and watched as the two i dental, but different colored key blades appeared behind her. His smile grew wide and his eyes had a childish sparkle.

"Wow so thats what the original looks like. Ive always wanted to see it. So, fancy a match?"

He stepped back a few steps and spun his blades in his hands.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:52 pm

"hmm... I guess it couldn't hurt. I haven't fought in a while so please excuse me if I do poorly" Onnex smiled and levitated from the ground floating a bit. She glided back a few feet and smiled again as she held up her arms, crossing them in front of her forming an 'x' with them. Up following with her motion were the keyblades.

"Please, have the first move, But be warned I don't only use my blades." With that said her sketch book begins to levitate. It opens and the pages flip and turn on their own. Quite a few pages separated from the book and they begin to float around the blue haired woman in a circular manor as she prepared herself.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:25 pm

Zex smirked and raised an eyebrow. He was impressed, it was pretty cool. He then felt his heart race from the excitement of a fight.

"No problem. Lets call this a warmup for both of us."

He crouched slightly and listened to her next words as the paper floated around her. He then grinned as he held his elemental force behind his back pointing up and the chain-blade horizontally in front of him. 

"good...."

He said as he held both blades front handed and formed an X with them. He then closed his eyes and a fireball began to form and grow. it grew to about three times the size of a soccer ball. he then quickly opened his eyes.

"..because neither do i." 

He then blasted the fireball at her and it split into six smaller blasts targeting her and the paper.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 pm

She jumped back and dodged the few she could, the paper, book and blades following her. Onnex then landed on on foot. With a smirk she grabbed her blades and the paper around her began to spin rapidly. The spinning increased to the point where it became a whirlwind surrounding her. The rest of the fire balls extinguished upon contact.

"Nice one!" she called out from over the wind. She then jumped out high into the air from the center of the whirlwind as it came speeding toward Zex. The pieces of paper inside began acting like sharp blades ready to tear apart anything that touched it.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:22 am

Zex smirked as he watched her evade the first few shots. He then raised his brow as he saw the whirlwind surround her blocking the rest of them. His eyes followed her and he looked up at her with a grin as she floated in the sky. He then looked forward and saw the whirl wind heading towards him and the paper like blades inside.

"Oh boy."

His elemental force vanished with sparks and he grabbed the center of the chain blade with two hands. He snapped the chain in half and the hilt turned into another blade. Wind began to spin around him and he started the buzz saws. They roared and spun as he began to spin with the wind creating a reverse whirlwind that canceled out the other and his buzz saws sliced through the paper. Once her whirl wind was gone he looked up at her as the wind spun around him. He then grinned and launched himself up at her and slashed both his blades up.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:37 am

She laughed and smiled as he stopped her attack. Onnex let her blades go once again and they began to float behind her. She grabbed a few pages from her book and tossed them toward him like daggers.  They surrounded him and stopped. They fluttering down as if harmless pieces of paper and not even a few seconds later the pages began spewing white ink that circled around him. They then seperated and produced 3 massive Chinese long dragons. They all lunged for him all aiming to strike a different section of his body.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 am

Zex's eyes followed the papers as the floated past him. He landed back on the ground and watched the dragons for from them. he chuckled a bit and smirked.

"Heh thats pretty awesome?"

As the dragons came at him he flash stepped to dodge them. He then swung his blades and cut the dragons in half. He then looked up at her.

"You know i can fly like you so its not all that fair."
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:19 am

"But I don't fly I simply hover... and jump high enough" she smiled and lowered herself letting her feet touch the ground. "I haven't taught myself fly yet"

Onnex grabbed her blades and aimed them toward zex. "lets change the scenery a bit" She then aimed them towards the roof. The blades began to glow as clouds began to form and pour rain all around them. Onned created a barrier above herself the pages and the sketch book. 

She grinned as she watched for Zex's next move.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:40 am

Zex smirked as she lowered herself in front of him. 

"I see well if you could id like for you to teach me it some time."

he then looked all around as the rain fell on them. He looked at her and smirked. He then hit the switches on the hilts and the chains dropped like whips. He then closed his eyes and the water drops began to group together and form two water shields. The shields then began to freeze solid. He opened his eyes and ran at her and whipped the chains at her. the chains wrapped around her and the two shields surrounded her and closed in on her
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:35 am

"crap!" She yelled out as she was grabbed by the chain and surrounded by ice.

Onnex smirked before nodding her head. The pages of her sketch book surrounded the ice shields and began to spew out ink onto them. The ink began to bubble and melt the ice as it turned into a giant fire type demon. His horns hoves and tail set ablaze as it melted and crushed the rest of the ice. It let out a loud ear percing roar as it melted back to ink and the rain washed it away. Her keyblades began to glow, soon the rain stopped pouring and the clouds parted, stricking down lightning. Onnex freed one arm and used her silver blade to break the whip. Letting the blades go to float behind her she charged toward zex and grabbed him tossing him toward one of the incoming bolts of lightning.

Post by Guest Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:29 am

Zex watched as the papers moved and the ink spewed out. He then stepped back as the fire demon appeared rot melt the ice. As the demon melted way and the rain stopped Zex looked to her to see that she had freed one arm. As she strikes the chain and frees herself the chains loosen and the chain blade reconnects and retracts. Zex returns the cube to his pocket and blinks as he looks forward to notice her charging at him. As he looked up to see the lighting begin to appear his found himself being thrown up into the air. As he went up he smirked and looked at the lightning bolt headed his way. He put out his hand and the bolt hit his palm. It then traveled through his body as he put out the other hand aiming at her and it came back out and fired through that hand at her.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:26 pm

She stabbed her silver blade into the ground and jumped back. She left the blade there to use as some sort or makeshift conductor. Knowing she wasn't super fast or anything she hoped that Zexor would get distracted enough by the blast upon impact to make it around him. Once the lightning hit and the Ground exploded Onnex charged behind him and attacked with her golden blade slashing at him.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Zex sighed as he saw her stab the blade in the ground. He turned to face the ground and crossed his arms like an X to block the shock of the blast. He landed on the ground and blocked the blast which torn the sleeves of his cloak and knocked him a few feet back. He then looked around.

"Where are you?"

He then felt a slash down his back and fell to one knee. He then jumped away and stood up. He pulled off his weighted cloak and it hit the ground with a thud. His back had a rarely large cut and his was pretty deep. He then held out his Elemental force and his back healed but left a scar. He then looked to her and cracked his neck.

"Lets speed things up." 

He said as he began to use his flash step and appeared around her in different spots firing fireballs.
    OnnexVIII
    OnnexVIII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by OnnexVIII Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:16 pm

Watching his jacket drop and hit the floor with force onnex backed up. She preparing herself for what would come next. Looking at his bleeding back she watched it heal. She blinked and noticed he was no longer there and looked around trying to find him. Soon enough she noticed the fireballs coming towards her. "Oh F-" Onnex wasn't able to dodge them fast enough. They Crashed into her exploding upon contact, burning at her clothing and body. 

The fire cleared up to reveal onnex, she had bloodied burn marks across her legs, abdomen, chest, and neck. Her hair and face somehow untouched. "Crap I've gotta do better" she panted softly to herself. She then grinned as the burns slowly began to heal. "you're not the only one with that ability" She said. 

Onnex was now fully healed. The only indication to past injury was the slightly darker patches of skin where the burns used to be. she grabbed her sketch book and opened it again. Several pages flew out and sputtered ink into the air to form many identical clones of herself. They stood around her, guarding, watching him waiting for a command. The real onnex let go of the book and let it float near her. She called over her blades, which had dropped from her side when she was attacked by the fireballs, and gripped them standing her ground ready to defend.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 am

Zex smirked as he watched heal herself from the scorch marks. As the pages of her book become clones of her and began to move he raised an eyebrow. He reappears outside the circle after his attack and chuckled as he watched then surround her. 

"Wow, talk about bringing the pages of a book to life. I gotta stay that is freaking awesome. but i think this fight now demands a different setting."

He looked at the terrain changer and aimed at the random switch. He shot a small fireball that triggered the swtcih and the arena began to change. The ground became dirt, trees free and a lake formed in the middle of the tree. The both stood in an empty patch of ground as the arena finished its transformation

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:34 am