Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

So Many Change In Such Little Time...

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 6 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:07 pm

Clerxha nods. "We'll save him alright," She says to the somebody as he's lying on the ground. She hears Lexi comment about the time, and puts her hands on Zex's chest.

"Okay, Xaria, start the blood transfusion. Some- I mean, Zero, stay calm." While saying it, she closes her eyes. "I'm restarting his heart...." A small electric pulse is sent throughout Zexor's body, effectively creating a heartbeat. "Now." She moves one hand to rest on Zero.

Cler focuses her energy on the boys' vitals and brains, ensuring that Zexor will come back as close to normal as possible and that Zero stays as healthy as possible. "Lexi, keep watching the darkness, I have a feeling it might return. 'Specially now."

So Many Change In Such Little Time... - Page 6 Empty Re: So Many Change In Such Little Time...

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:42 pm

Xandy felt upset. As she still didn’t care. Hell had changed her soul. Harshness is all was let of Xandy torture filled past by not show it…hurt other like they hurt me. Bitter…selfish…heartless…fury…wicked…dark…At the same time she was still grieving. Xandy seems to be unstable mentally, for she is filled with madness. She stood there staring blankly at each of them. Within a few moments she gains focus she walks over to them causally. She talks calm but to sane to think she was normal. Her voice echoed it’s self within each person body you physically felt the vibration of her quite voice booming. Xandy sat down by Zero as she asks…

Where (pause) would you like Zero for me to extract (pause) your blood

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:49 pm

Zex's chest jolted out for a moment as Clerx tried to restart his heart. His heart bested one and then continued to beat once every few seconds. 

Zero swallowed as he looked straight up into the sky. He took a deep breather and closed his eyes as he clenched his fists. 

"From my arm is fine....you better hurry....I'm sure you don't want to lose him....you guys must care a lot about him..."

He said with a small smirk on his face.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:52 pm

Lexi puts her hand on Zero's shoulder and sighs as she smiles. She nods and turns to both watch over Xandy and for the darkness.

"We must hurry I can't hold it back forever...but I will try"

She speaks without looking directly at them, her mind elsewhere for a moment wondering what happened to Chris...where he was...if he was alright. She gripped the scarf one more time and let out a deep breath.

Please come back...please...be safe...

Lexi eyes started to glow as she prepared herself.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:16 pm

In response to Lexi's comment, Clerxha nods. Hoping she's saying the right name, she says,"Xandy, let's start. Zex's heart is beating fine- slow, but beating. All he needs is the blood."

I think this is all I can do for now... Cler thinks, and opens her eyes while still maintaining vital signals. She saw Lexi release her grip on Chris's scarf. It piques her curiosity, Where is he? He'd never leave it behind... Even with his memory- She stops herself. Questions later, Cler. Focus on the task at hand.

"How's it going?" she asks after a minute or so, referring to the blood transfusion.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Xandy quick start the blood transfusion from Zero to Zexor.

The blood from Zero body is drain ounce my ounce as it flows from his arm into Zexor.

She knows that a transfusion of such nature is painful.

Xandy is spathic to Zero agony as all his blood is being taken away.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:26 pm

Zero groaned in pain as he felt his blood being pulled from his body. He chuckled a bit and looked to the girls.

"Woah..heh..this feels really weird..So can you guys talk to me about this guy..argh..tell me about how i end up..atleast i know i did this for a good reason.."

He said as he smiled feeling week and fading in and out as his blood corded through Zex's body.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:42 am

Lexi keeps her hand on his shoulder for comfort and speaks calmly

"He...you...are very kind...and caring. A tough fighter, and would never miss the chance to help a friend....thus we will do this same and help him."
    She gives him another smile then turns to watch for darkness. she shakes her head trying to focus on the problem at hand but her worry for Chris distracts her for moments at a time.

She is lost in focus and thought that she doesn't realize the flurries starting to fall around them.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm

Clerxha's doing her best to keep Zero conscious while simultaneously preventing the pain. As a result, it's taking a quicker toll on her body than she initially had intended. But still, she can't help but nod in agreement as she listens to Lexi speak. The snow's pretty, but the cold isn't helping much, she thinks.

"He's definitely one of the best teammates I've ever had... I'm sure you'd be the same way," she adds with a faint smile. She takes a deep breath, the cold air once again clearing away as much fatigue as possible. "Lexi, Xaria, I'm not sure how well I'll be able to keep him conscious. Sorry, Zero." Silently, she adds, And thank you.

"Zexor's heart rate's picking up... it's getting closer to normal," Clerx says. She then yawns and shakes her head. I refuse to fall asleep. Not yet.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 am

Xandy speaks
    "I am almost done with the transfusion. Zero you are going to fall into a deep sleep, eternal rest may it bless your soul. This man thought on life is...A strong man stands up for himself, a stronger man stands up for others." You both will continue to do that. Now find peace it your death."
    Finishes replacing all the blood in Zexor body.
    That he lost in the massacre of Xandy insanity.   

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:51 am

Zero smiled as he listened to their words. He shed a tear as he heard what Xandy said and nodded slowly.

"Heh..my dad told my that when i was a kid.....i lost him and my mom not too long after. Please take good care of him. He may seem a bit too happy and friendly...but he's been through the worst and has spend his whole life without anyone....he hides it well though....im glad...he has friends like you girls..

Zexor's heart was pumping like normal once again. Zero closed his eyes and smiled as his his life slowly faded. As he was about to draw his last breath a dark portal opened and his body was sucked inside. in an instant Zeros boy was gone, swallowed by the darkness.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:27 pm

Lexi stares at him taking in every word. A tear falls from her bright eyes and rolls down her cheek.
    She looks down as she senses life coming back to Zexor's body. She smiles happy that it has worked.
    She then turns back to Zero to place a hand on his arm but then he is suddenly taken into a dark portal.

Her eyes widen and her hand stays reaching out for him.

"Z-Zero?!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:52 pm

Clerxha starts to panic when she feels Zero's vitals plummeting. Not good! But her healing can't help at the moment. Before she's able to say anything, the somebody vanishes through a dark portal that just misses dragging her in as well.

"Zero?" Clerxha attempts opening a corridor in the exact same spot where Zero had vanished from, but she can't concentrate enough to make it larger than a hole a couple feet in diameter. But she can tell just from a quick glance inside that he's not there. "Lexi, Xaria, any ideas?"

She instead turns to Zexor, who appears to be on the verge of consciousness, directing her energy to waking up Zex.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:54 pm

"Man what the hell is up with people just vanishing today Chris now Zero.
    What is going on?
    I guess we can all figure this out later.
    Zexor is the main problem at hand.
    He should be ready for that plus of electricity. "
    Xandy speaks so confused but the focus on Zex again commanding clex do send pluses.
    As she continue his blood to pump.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:11 pm

"Chris? I knew that was his scarf..." Cler murmurs before returning to the task at hand. She places both her hands on Zex's chest. "Xaria, Zex's heart is beating normally now- you don't need to work so hard. Here we go."

She sends a light electrical pulse through his body, but it doesn't do anything at first. She waits ten seconds before sending another. She can sense that that one fulfilled its purpose. "He needs CPR now."

She tilts his head back and begins to perform CPR. C'mon, wake up, she thinks as she presses on his chest.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Lexi takes a deep breath at the mention of Chris's name. SHe wants to know where he is, she's almost desperate but she knows Zexor must be the first thing she must deal with.

She kneels down and silently places a hand on Zexor's forehead and on his chest. She just stares down as her eyes glow bright and her light focuses on the two points hoping he will follow the light and come back to us.

she  speaks into his mind.

Zexor...please follow my voice...follow the light.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:14 pm

Zexs heart began to beat faster as Clerxha gave him CPR. Feeling the earth of Lexis light and following the sound of Lexis voice. His fingers twitched and his eyes slowly opened half way. He looked around and a small smirk grew as he chuckled weakly.

"Heh....hey....what I miss?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Heh...thank God wait what am I saying I am a demon. I meant thank Lexi, Clex, and me. That sounds right. Well I guess my work here as Xandy is done and dead. Sorry I caused the problem in the first place. Xaria and I need blood to drink in order to survive. By the way Xaria going to be extremely thirst when I let her back so everyone beware of the blood thirst angle. I'm glad to see your okay Zexor and may I say your father would be extremely proud of you have become. You are a true gentlemen. You are one of the few I can call a man. Now excuse my sudden passing out it normal that the shirty part of share a body with two souls."
    Xandy suddenly passes out laying on the floor lifeless.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:50 pm

Clerxha stands up so that she's able to think on a somewhat lucid level. "Well, what Xaria- wait, that was Xandy- what Xandy said. Oh, and the fact that you were pretty much dead and now you're not."

"So... um, yeah. I think that might be it? And... what did she mean by 'blood thirst'? Is she going to take some blood from us when she wakes up...?" She asks because she still can't think straight due to fatigue.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:59 pm

Lexi nods and goes over to Xaria and binds her in chains of light.

"honestly you'd think that she would be able to calm her thirst especially since it was what cause the major problem to begin with."

Her voice comes out a bit harsh but she is finally able to let off some stress. She can't take any more of possibly losing someone or anyone getting hurt.

Snow starts to fall around her lightly and she holds her head trying to relax.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:10 pm

Zex slowly pushed himself up still weak.

"We need to help her..."

Zex then looked to Lexi and struggled as he put his hand on her shoulder slowly.

"Ah...Chris will be fine....dont worry about him." 

He then fell back and sighed.

"Heh...ow."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:04 pm

Xaria was wide wake when Lexi put on manacles. She overheard every term from each person.  Sense every thought and emotion with in them. She handled it all. Xaria becomes faintly dismayed. She rested there and spoke...moderately but uncompromising.

“You are completely right I should have control, Lexi. Yes I did cause the problem. Sadly, it is my entire fault. Also, next time why don’t you put your blade threw my torsion to relieve some stress it would hurt a little less, angle. Also these chains are for nothing light energy of this nature I can resisted. Don’t worry I am going to listen to you and control. So I don’t cause a major problem. I was always the one with no strength of mind. Give my unstable psychological state. You think I want to drink off people. No it’s not my fault I ended up in hell and somehow my old ruined wicked soul of Xandy hoped in….”

Xaria talk to Clexra

“You really should rest you drain so much energy form my doings. You are disorientated from the loss. So I recommend to just lay down and recharged.”

She looks to Zexor.

I’m sorry for that….please forgive me… for my transgression against you. I’m glad you are okay.

She then begins to walk way toward the forest.

“Thank you all for cleaning up my mess I made. Sorry for the inconvenience of my nature. I’m going to go control my-self now.”

Xaria teleports into forest before anyone can speak.  
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:48 pm

I didn't think it was that obvious, Clerxha thinks. She nods slowly in response to Xaria's comment.

She slumps to her knees and grabs a small stamina potion from her cloak. It's not much, but she wasn't too out of it. She finishes the small vial as Xaria teleports away. Strength returned, Clerxha stands back up. "Thanks, Xaria," she says even though the girl is so far away.

She turns to Lexi and Zex. "A-and what did you mean about Chris?" She asks, confused. "I know that he'd never separate from that scarf without a good reason..." Cler says as she points to the oddly formed scarf wrapped around Lexi's neck. Even though he lost his memory back then...
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm

Lexi holds the scarf in her hands. for a moment sadness and worry flashes on her face. She looks down and more snow falls and it begins to circle around her.

"T-these dark shadows....took him.disappeared into the ground..I was too late b-but..he told me to stay! he said he would be back...he promised...its all my fault! i should have just went with him! I should have protected him!"

Lexi started to tear up,  her breathing was getting heavier as the feelings and thoughts she held back finally started to pour out.

"I-its not the same...i-its like I-I can't even feel him. I can't hear his thoughts anywhere near here! T-There is no sign of life I feel it in my heart i-its like he's gone!"

She holds her head trying to calm the storm around her, blaming herself for letting him slip from her grasp. It was her job to protect him.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:13 pm

Zex summoned all the strength he had to push himself up. He groaned in pain as he slowly stood to his feet. His knees buckled and he fell to one knee letting out a cry of pain. He chuckled as he shook it off and hugged lexi close to him. He held her in his warm embrace and shed a tear.

"Hey..Lexi...me and Chris dont get along very well but we both care about you...and i know for a fact that he and i both hate to see you like this....the last thing he would want you to do is blame yourself....if its anyones fault its mine...i know that Xaria out a spell on my emotions but i did have a part in them...the feelings were amplified but they were my own...he's going to be ok...hes tougher than you think...and he'll be back before you know it ok."

He slowly raised his hand and put it on her head.

"I know what your feeling....and i won't let you blame yourself for that kind of pain....stay strong..."

He kissed the top of her head then his hand slowly slid off her head as he fell back to the ground unconscious from exerting his already week body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:33 am