Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy... Empty Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Xaria goes flying across the park Xandy attempts to train her to be less feeble and pathetic. Xaria ache in pain as she talks to Xandy aloud. To others it may appear she is talking to herself.

“O-ouch, Xandy w-was that necessary…t-that hurt”

Xandy speaking to her harshly.

“YOU ARE worthless and a waste of my time. Why are you so heavenly? You’re going to get us both kill one day loser. When did the definition of purification change? Xaria you were once crazy like me… WHAT THE HELL HAPPEND TO YOUR PITIFUL ASS!! Now you will learn the hard way Xaria let put you in a real life training exercise….heh…”

Xandy take control of Xaria body momentarily. With this action she sends Xaria flying yet again but this time to be impaled into a tree. Xaria screamed a brutal Cry.  Then her voiced soften as the blood pour out of her.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!”

“…..Why X-Xandy…..Stop this….?”

Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy... Empty Re: Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Post by Abachidono Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:38 pm

I was enjoying a nice peaceful day threw the park a bit tired from training i went to MY tree  and sat under it "hmm it's been a while since i've been here " i looked around and was baffled from what i seen . . .

Someone was impaled to a tree there was a lot of blood there "ugh what the fuck is this "  i ran up to the tree and saw who it was "Xaria?" I was a bit baffled to see her like this i pulled out my axe And cut the tree in half as xaria fell from the tree with blood  all over her "Xaria what happened are you ok "

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy... Empty Re: Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:24 pm

As Xaria falls her body lay limp and lifeless. In a moment she gain consciousness and saw Abachi.  Her eyes widen as she realizes what will happen to anyone who will help her at this state and blood loss. She speaking panicking with heaving breathing

“R-run A-abachi….RUN!!!”

Xaria screams as her fangs started to appear little by little.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:32 pm

I looked at xaria "run?"  I  looked at her bloody face as sharp fangs began to appear "aww shit not this again" i dropped xaria to the ground and stepped about ten feet back and  pulled out my katana "Stop! I can help you 

You just need to calm down please"  i looked her in her eyes as they looked blood thirsty " if it is bllod that you want i will give it to you " i smiled a bit "but first you need to calm downfirst . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Xaria try to calm down but she just couldn't that monster inside that came with the thirst was expressed with in seconds. As Xaria can feel him become nervous. This heart pumps faster cause the blood circulation to speed up. She speed blood....[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:27 pm

"aww shit " i looked as she began to rise from the ground little by little " please xaria i know you can over come her (xandy) " i began to get closer to her nearing her face i put my katana away " please xaria i can help you just stop all of this " i reached her and put my hands around her face and smiled a bit as my eyes began to turn back to blue 

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:45 pm

Xaria slowly gain control as. He put his weapon away an appeared no as a threat the monster was easy to be tamed. Then her eyes slowly went back into their brown state. Xaria smiled brightly at him.
    She stutter faintly... 
    "A-Abachi..."
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:53 pm

"Xaria" i smiled at her and put her head close to my shoulder "i knew you.could over come her " i picked her up from the ground and looked at her wound " i can heal you you're losing a lot of blood " or you can take some of mine . . .

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Xaria still zoned out form blood loss. All she can think about is her thirsty for blood as Abachi offers his she cant help but want it...she knew she would die with out feeding on a persons blood. Her pupils started to become tiny as she smelled his plus of blood in his neck. Suddenly her fangs appeared she push Abachi down to the grown and bit into his neck aggressively drinking then she slowly slowed her past so she wouldn't kill him.  [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:36 am

"uh" my body began to tense up as i pulled her hair " just take as much as you need " I told her faintly as my blood began dripping from her sharp fangs i could feel my blood rushing out my body and into her mouth it felt kinda ....good I smiled a bit as she continued to suck almost a pint of blood from my body " remember  xaria control your thirst don't kill me now

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:32 am

Xaria wants more but she knew that she needs to tame herself from the blood thirsty beast inside her. Xaria let go of Abachi Neck. She heard a slight ruffle behind the bushes a small white rabbit hope out. Xaria look at it and teleport next to it. Send the rabbit peace with her emotion control. She picks up the white rabbit slowly petting him her eyes turn red in a flash second. She quickly broke the rabbit’s neck. Sunk her teeth into its vertebrae tarring into the rabbit and suck the bone marrow out of the poor creator. As well as drain all it blood. Xaria look up and smiled at Abachi and said cheerfully

"That's much better heh…"
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:49 am

Finally she had let her vicious grip from my neck go and i put my hand over my neck " hmm good thing you didn't take anymore i think it would have killed me "  i looked at around to a bush and saw a bunny "wrong place to be right now" and of course i was right xaria teleported right to it and sucked it's blood and bones dry i smiled at her " well then did that quench your thirst?" i walked up to her and looked at her wound again " i can heal you if you'd like" i looked into her eyes

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:26 am

Xaria started to tear up with a slight smile on her face.

“Y-yes that did help with my thirsty….I feel awful for doing this to a h-helpless animal.”

She looks down in shame for not having control.

“Xandy wants me to get stronger but I can’t…she impaled me into the tree. Wanting me to learn but I still didn’t let the monster aid me in my actions…Instead I let you helped me. ”

Xaria look at his bloody neck and place her hand on it using Blood control to health him.  She looked into his eyes as a tear rolls down her face.

“Is that better Abachi”
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:45 am

"xaria" i looked into her eyes as the bite on my neck began to fade away from her touch " it's ok you needed help and i helped that's all i was here for to help you" I Looked into her eyes as mine turned green i wiped the tear from her face and smiled " It's ok  at least you didn't kill me " i chuckled a bit  " at least you tamed xandy for the moment " i smiled " what kind of training is this  that you were almost near death " i pulled her up from the ground and put my hand towards her chest as my hands lit up a little and began to heal her little by little " this should make the pain go away

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:20 am

“I really don’t feel the pain of the injury but thank you for aiding the wound. You see Abachi Xandy is the strong one out of us. I have emotions. I feel and care. I don’t like to fight. I run away. I think before I act. She thinks that my ability are weak and pathetic and I can’t agree more with her.”
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 pm

"xaria you can fight without xandy you don't need her " i smirked a bit " You just tamed her a couple of seconds ago ... you could have killed me if you didn't control her " i grabbed her hand " you need to learn how to think and control yourself without her " i pulled out my katana " i want you to control your urge for blood " i slowly push my katana to her palm and closed her hand " i'll heal you when we're done" I pulled the katana out from her hand cutting her palm open ....

Blood began to leak from her hand  "you need to control it " i grabbed her wrist and began to squeeze them tightly as her blood began to overflow on my hand " Control yourself don't let her words get to you" i Smiled at her " i"ll teach you how to control your anger"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:49 pm

As Abachi pull out his Katana and cut her hand quickly her eyes widen with slight pain. As her grab her wrist it started bleeding profusely. Xaria started into his eye numb.

“Abachi… what are y-you doing…S-STOP THIS! …it hurt m-me…”

Xaria became anger her eyes stared at him with a burning flame. She wants to attack him out of anger but she stooped their glaring. Using her emotion control she allowed Abachi to feel what she was feeling.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:04 pm

I stared into her eyes as mine turned red with her's "Xaria please" I looked into her eyes and grabbed her hands tightly gasped " this is what you feel all the time  " i pulled her to the ground as my body was slightly over hers and looked at her "you need help and you need it now " my body twitched in pain as all of her pain Went to me i screamed a bit in pain

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:52 am

Xaria still look at Abachi numbly. Xaria’s emotions where confusing as they were everywhere. Feeling roller costars anger to sadness to madness of the mind. With each emotion she wants to hurt Abachi but numbly she was there no willing to fight or even defend. She heard Abachi screams so she removed the emotional connection they had.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:57 am

I looked at xaria as her connection had faded "No in order for me to help i have to feel what you feel no matter how it might hurt i have to know what it feels like in order to help " i grabbed her hands once more still just slightly over her " Come on do it again xaria i need to feel your pain"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:08 am

[size=18.66]Xaria nod no try to express it too much. She tries to avoid eye contacted with his eyes. As the blood still pour out her anger formed a shrapnel bomb. Xaria Eyes widen try to stop it but it was too late. The bomb exploded piece of blood shards other sharp scraps hit Abachi. In fear for his wellbeing she teleport to a nearby tree. She speaks aloud to Abachi…[/size]
    [size=18.66]“Y-you can’t f-force me to c-connected emotionally[/size]
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:52 am

I looked at xaria " aww not again" the shards hit me instantly and droped me to the ground " M-My armor It took me years to Forge and earn this armor " about six of the shards had hit me directly in the chest picercing my armor i tried to pull then out  but it was as if they were stuck inside of me Blood began to leak from under my breastplate i looked up at xaria " why.... " I Tried to pull off my breastplate but the shards were to thick and were stuck inside of me (screaming in pain) i finally get the breastplate off as the shards went with it i saw the large blood amount that was inside of the breastplate  my eyes turned red out of anger i dropped to one knee as i held my chest with one hand trying to heal myself "ugh " i grabbed my axe and flung it at xaria 

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:25 am

[size=18.66]Xaria watch him as he became anger and bleed out her eyes were filled with sorry. She never want to hurt him slowly her eyes fade back to brown as she want him moan and scream in pain. Xaria eyes widen as his axe unexpectedly came straight at her. Unable to react it hit her right shoulder. Flying back into the tree the axe causes her to be impaled into the tree. She coughs up blood as her eyes faded from red back to brown. She appeared to then pass out. [/size]
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:24 pm

"XARIA!!!" my axe had struck her brutally in her shoulder and planted her onto the tree  i could barley get up from the  floor but i manage to get up  my entire body was in pain but i managed to get to the tree as her blood began to leak down the tree " I- I'm sorry " no response i managed to climb the tree little by little finally reaching the branch she was on

Her whole body was covered in blood  a tear rolled down my eye  i had killed her ....... looking at her helpless body i had  put my hand on her chest and felt a heart beat ".......Xaria" i pulled the axe from her shoulder and  grabbed her body i kissed her bloody cheek  " i"m sorry i  just couldn't control myself   " i jumped down from the branch and placed her body on the ground " xaria wake up .......p-please wake up" my voice started to crack " i placed my  hands over her body and began to chant a healing prayer ..... Here in this moment, Lord, I am healing. The experience of this injury has been a lesson for me and her and we are ready to be changed. I know that in this Universe of perfection there are no accidents and that I am already being blessed by what occurred. And through whatever amount of pain, therapy, trauma, and scars that may develop, I remain who I am.she is bigger than this situation and her life has unlimited value and worth

i closed my eyes and hoped she would wake up

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 pm

Xaria did appeared dead…death always has a way of blessing her. She was profusely bleeding from the right shoulder and chest. The gash was tremendously deep as the axe went right threw like a dull knife threw butter. As Abachi began to freak out, Xaria body was limp and cold.  The Lord did answer his prayer in healing Abachi and Xaria showing him great undeserved mercy. Xaria eyes flash open and quickly turn a bright demon red. Xandy grabs Abachi thought tightly…and whisper into his in a voice of Lucifer…Belial…Accuser…Lumiel….Leviathan…Satan… (Meaning she is speaking in many voice at once).

“You are a pathetic f-fool Abachi…I will show you trauma…”

Xandy then kicks his rib as you hear a loud “CRACK”. Still holding his thought she lets go of him so her fall to ground then using a small blade she cute each of his hand  all the way threw into the other side of Abachi palm. The she use blood control to create nails from his blood so he is the crucified into the ground.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:42 am