Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN

Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Berserker
    Sub-role:

Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN Empty Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN

Post by Sketch Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:07 pm

Sitting on the edge of the roof I had been pondering in my mind all that happend in my life up until this very point. It was painfull, but forcing myself not to remember would be selfish of me. But one thing that stayed in my mind was this organization. I've been here following commands from my leader. More like my friend, and I've helped him just as much as he has helped me. But would he continue to be there for me if he knew what my intensions where. Stopping a bit my head needed to take a breath. I started to soak in the gentle breeze that ran past my face that soon blew through my long hair. I closed my eyes opening again slowly taking a look at the lit up world that was before me. I couldn't help but be envious. Chuckling a bit i reached into my pocket taking out a cigerette along with a lighter I had kept with me for years. It wasen't long before it was in my mouth an the flame was drawn along with a pull. I closed my eyes again.

"it's almost time, I hope he gives me an answer"
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: Temporal Paradox
    Primary Role: Cavalier
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN Empty Re: Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN

Post by Absolute Kané Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:44 am

The uncanny winds blew past my face as I stood, as always, on the rooftop of the enormous marble Castle. Although it was difficult to breath from this height, it was always calming to be able to view the entire world at once. Whenever I require time to really contemplate about something, I would usually stop it at will and spend my infinite time thinking. However, the breeze felt refreshing and was exactly what I needed at this moment of disorganization. Seems as though I'd rather compose myself than stress much further.

Seconds later, the vexatious ringing of my holo-phone eradicated every aspect of focus that I had just achieved. I let out a deep sigh before checking my messages. Strangely, it was a message from Sketch. What was written troubled me into being stressed once more. The subject read "We need to talk." with the message reading "Meet me at Dark City Square.

Slightly annoyed and concerned at the same time, I spitefully opened up a Dark Portal leading to the square. I stepped out of the portal arriving at the square when I noticed that I was alone. The portal shut behind me and after the sound of darkness dissipated, all went silent. I scout my surroundings, both looking for Sketch and for any common threats. Nothing but, close to harmless, heartless walking around carelessly throughout the streets.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN Empty Re: Prove to me that your the one I can place my heart and trust in: SKETCH vs STAR KEXAN

Post by Sketch Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:57 am

My eyes opened slowly as the presence of a darkness that was below me. Kexan was glowing with a heavy cyan aura. I was glad he showed, but I had no doubt in my mind he would come. He seem like he would be a man of his world. Taking whatever was left of that cigerette I tossed it toward the floor near Kexan just to grab his attention. I let out one more slow sigh before I stood up at the edge of the building. I don't understand why but my heart began to spark in pain. Curse my doubts and fear. Holding my chest a bit I breathed in and out once again clearing my mind before I spoke.

"KEXAN I'M GLAD YOU CAME...IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE WE'VE TALKED."

I paused for just a second.

"HOW DO I KNOW I CAN TRUST YOU, WE ALL WORK FOR YOU BUT DO YOU TRULY NOW EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US KEXAN..........?"
    My head dimmed as much as my tone.

"Are we even friends Kexan?"

Darkness started form a thick aura around me. As I held out my hand my weapon formed in my hand. It was different as if my suitar and blade had fused together.

(A gentle tune started emanating from the blade. [Simple and clean rock version anyone])

I stabbed the blade heavily into the ground as the sound amplified. The building started emanating with the melody.
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 am

I take out my holo-phone so that I could contact Sketch. A cigarette lands in front of me, releasing bright red ashes. As I was about to type a message, it catches my attention from my peripheral vision. I put the holo-phone away as I gaze towards the towering building that overlooked the entire square. I inspect the building from its base to the very top until I recognized a familiar figure standing at its peak.

After realizing it was in fact Sketch, she proceeded to speak. Her words showed obvious emotional pain. Part of me felt as though I understood her suffering. I somehow felt an odd guilt as if it were my negligence that allowed this happen. Whatever the reason, this misunderstanding has to be explained.

The darkness that enveloped Sketch was so overwhelming that it was instantly felt where I was standing as it formed. As she formed her Sitar Blade weapon, I knew where this was heading. The peaceful music emitting from her weapon became intensified into rock music after tranforming the entire tower into a enormous conduit speaker. A bright glow dimly forms on my left forearm until it visibly explodes with fierce shockwaves around me and generates ferocious electricity, feeding me with its limitless energy. "Friends...I don't have any friends."
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:51 pm

His words stabbed at my heart. My eyes began to shatter with dismay. I held my chest as the darkness began to eat at my emotions. I breathed in then out once more as my hand began to graze the handle. The Darkness began to leak off the side of the building, but I didn't care my only focus in my mind was geared toward Kexan. My mouth began to open, words followed hestantly.

"Kexan............."

My heart began to surge with pain. Like it always does. I paused once more while taking my hand off my chest.

"Kexan do I even matter in your eyes". My hand griped the blade, taking it out of the building I silently enchanted words.
    (Custodi in aeternum Psalmus diver)
    (Melody keep your tune everlasting)
    (The tune never stopped, it continued being constant)

My blade was held foward pointing at Kexan. I was afraid of the answer. So I left him to decide.

Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am

A look a antipathy came upon my face with Sketch's response. She exerts her power as a warrior, but on the inside she's weak. I look away as the power from the Halo blows off my hood. "Do you even matter in my eyes you ask?..." I look back at her with sincerest look I could give, with a smile. "You come before me to question my feelings towards you?" 

"Last time I checked...I never asked for your assistance. You volunteered at your own free will. While I appreciate the minor assistance, you've made little to no impact on me or the Organization. Therefore, I'd have to say that you most definitely do not matter at all in my eyes." I turn around with the Halo still surging with power, turning the cracks in the floor bright cyan where I stepped.

"Besides, you don't even belong here."
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Sat May 03, 2014 9:45 am

My look toward him change instantly. Mocking me, insulting me he was no different then Koyubi. My grip around my blade had tightend out of anger. Changing the once gentle music to an disrupting metal. I closed my eyes fully, nothing but darkness befell my sight. But what was new, I took in one more breath as I brought my sword to my side forming a stance. But something else had been stabbing at my heart. I just needed to be sure.

"So Kexan"

I kept my composure trying not to let any anger filter into this last question.. I continued.

"I guess you don't care for the rest either"

The glass began too shatter as the waves from the music got loader. My eyes dimmed open as I gazed upon him once more.
    Music was playing just as fast as my heart. I was nervous.  But my heart knew what  to say. So I let up just a bit more. I was never the one to be mad at anyone no matter what they did. I smiled a bit realizing how truly pitifull and weak I was. But even through this I continued talkng.

"The people here care about you... Without you they would have no where to live and be happy. Kexan they are your friends. I'm your friend..."
    "How do you expect to run a world with nobody behind you"

".....No one can do everything by themselves"

My blade levitated as I began to chant. Every word sounded as if it went with the notes. I still kept my stance altering it into my boxing style. The blade was directly in front of me. I cocked my arm back creating a fit with my hand. I stopped chanting as I was done. My blade aimed straight at kexan.

"Trust me I've tried"

My body moved with the music as my fist came foward picking up speed as the music did. I made contact with the flat end of the handle launching the blade with velocity at Kexan. Following the blade I lept off the top, beginning the start of my decent toward him. I will teach you kexan what emotions are.
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Tue May 27, 2014 1:31 pm

The fabricated smile slowly transformed into a sinister frown.

As the blistering fast blade closed in, I raise a finger before it reaches me and stop it an inch away from my face by stopping it in time.

With my hand extended out towards the blade, my halo creates 15 copies of it, rotating behind me.
    I then reverse its motion pattern by sending it backwards in time, returning it back towards Sketch.
    As her blade was launched back, the 15 blades behind me launched behind it, towards Sketch.

Simultaneously, the halo creates two carbon fiber, electrified, temporal powered blades.

Taking them in both hands, I run towards the building Sketch was falling from and start dashing upwards towards her.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Wed May 28, 2014 12:54 pm

My eyes were caught in dismay as i saw my blade get thrown back at me along with others that had been contructed from him. Closing my eyes I chanted his name slilently in my head, Calling him by myside. I felt the blade literally stop a centimeter away from my body. Chain had came back into my possesion. Knowing I didn't have much time from his other attacks I reacted without thinking, I drilled my blade into the side of the building. Using the momentum from my decent I flipped around the handle of my blade, chanting once again, My body launched downward froming my speed with the metal like music. I opened my eyes again slightly as the blades of electricity were swiping past me. I felt minor slashes come across my body but I was able to slip past not to get hit anywhere serous. I smirked a bit as I heard Some of these blades richochet off mine.

(The intensity of The music got louder)

I scaled down futher meeting Kexan's gaze. The delayed chant for chain had finally kicked in. My blade appeared in my hand as I threw a one handed swing aiming for Kexan.
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Wed May 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Her enormous sword swings at me as we close our distance on each other on the building.

My eye sparks and the glow of the halo intensifies.

Just as the gargantuan blade was about to make direct contact, I plunge down into a window that had shattered, letting her plummet past.

I dive back out the window and continue the decent, trailing her, while gathering every sword contruct, mid-air, that ricochetted off her sword and send them straight down. Following up, I spiral myself into a corkscrew attack to speed up my fall to match the speed of the launched swords.

The formation of the swords and my decent create a drill shaped funnel concentrating its power on what it would collide with below.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Thu May 29, 2014 1:25 pm

My blade had missed completely, following with the momentum my body had fully made a 180 turn. My blade came up quickly in a defensive jesture. Kexan's attack made contact heavy with my blade. The pressure of him on top added on to mine. I wasn't in the right position and we was falling to fast for me to get away. So I straightend my body, closing my eyes I began to chant in melody again. The space around me and Kexan began to slow along with the music resonating from the building. But it wasn't enough to stop the initial inertia of our fall.

I felt more of his electrical constructs hit my blade. Looking down I braced for impact.

As I hit the ground the concrete caved inward. The force was too great. I was struggling to keep my ground.

My eyes shot open witnessing my left leg had gave out. I struggled but I still manage not to let the force completely over take me.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Summoner
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Thu May 29, 2014 2:36 pm

As Judas roamed the empty streets, something caught his attention. The sound of music  coming from a path leading to the Dark City square. Judas came out of hiding to meet new citizens of this world known as “The World That Never Was” and this was his chance to examine them and perhaps see if these warriors would be useful to him or just a mere threat. Judas smirked and began walking towards his next destination.

Once he arrived to the city square, Judas examined the area only to find a male and a female in battle. Hearing from their conversation, one was filled with emotion while the other seemed emotionless. Listening and watching them go at each other, Judas smiled slightly as he found this battle to be very interesting. Reasons of this battle gave him flashbacks of his younger and more ignorant self. Quickly Judas jumped and dashed from on rooftop to another before finding a building with the best view of the battle. “Now then… Lets see what these 2 are made of.” He said with a chuckle as he stood with his staff over his shoulder and his right foot on the edge of the roof. His bright crimson eyes gazed at them analyzing every movement they made.

Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Thu May 29, 2014 2:41 pm

Sparks flew from her blade as my own blades continuously grind on it. She blocked everything I threw at her with her immense strength.

It was like sparring my sibling, Rixup, when he only uses his fists.

I immediately stop spinning and stand on her blade, glaring down at her.

I extend my arm and touch against the building with my hand.
    I jump up off her blade and take a defensive stance as the double doors, that she was standing in front of, get thrown off their hinges with great velocity.
    Sutoringu Chain
    Sutoringu Chain
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sutoringu Chain Fri May 30, 2014 8:33 am

I forced myself to manifest from Sketch's heart, I slid a decent amount of space from her. Having only moments to spare, I pulled in with my hand an arm, Inchanting the same melody she had been inchanting thus far. I pulled her into me just bearly evading the doors that shot from the building.

Holding out my other available hand I materialized my Suitar. I let go of Sketch grabbing my instrument. I flicked two dials amplifieing the dull sound from building. Realizing sooner then later Kexan was within range.

(the suitar began to float amongst the back of Chain)
    (the music from the building was bursting from the doorway)

Moving with the sound I found my self within centimeters of Kexan. My fist geared cocked back ready to strike him.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Fri May 30, 2014 8:57 am

I needed that. My sword turned back into the suitar that chain had made from me. Flicking 3 dials as my Suitar had floated amongst my back side.

Regaining my composure fully I began to chant. Closing my eyes I focused on the density of the space that was surrounding me. The chant sounded like singing to anyone else, but it was matching the intensity of the metal music brimming from the building. A wavy aura distorted the space around me. Taking one step theq ground started to break under pressure. I kept a decent pace. but all on my mind was Kexan. What caused his heart to be like this.
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Fri May 30, 2014 10:04 am

What had just occurred had not been on my list of possible outcomes.
    Somehow, she had summoned an ally to assist her.

"...Heh...that-a-girl."

Her summon had parried my attack for her.
    As quickly as he saved her, he was already in range for a counter attack.

His fist makes contact with the side of my blades, as I was in my defensive position, and flings me back to the top of the building.

"He's strong....well then."

I land on the top of the building, where Sketch previously stood, and the black cloud of darkness still shrowded the area in a thin fog.

I look down on the two beings.

"Two against one huh?"

Epsilon's whole arm formed over mine as a massive appendage.
    I take hold of the biggest screen that sat atop the skyscraper.

"Is that a challenge?!"

I detach the screen, wires and all, causing sparks to fly and fill the fog with light.
    With excessive force, I drive it downwards, spinning wildly as it made its way down.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Summoner
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Fri May 30, 2014 10:15 am

Judas continued watching the fight between the male and the female ontop of the building. He was satisfied to see there was strong being to be found in this world, but what  made this fight even more interesting to him was when a 2nd  male came to the rescue. Judas laughed slightly realizing the emotionless male with the halo had to be something else. Once he decided to jump onto the skyscraper, Judas followed jumping roof top to roof top to the closest building to the skyscraper. He watched the male take a hold of a screen of the sky scraper and used it to his advantage.

“Look at you! You are a ruthless one aren’t…” He said with a smile pointing his staff at him before putting it over his shoulder. “Don’t mind me, I’m just enjoying the show...You’re the one who’s making this fight interesting.”
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Fri May 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Walking up to the building I looked up watching Kexan throw a detached screen from the top. Grabing my Sitar from my back side I began to strum the 2 heaviest strings. Galloping the string it synced with the music at hand. The building started to resonate in intervals. Each window moving with a heightened sound. Forming a pattern leading staright up to Kexan.

The chant began to continue in the form of a song. looking up I had made contact with Chain. I smiled
    as I continued to play faster and faster.

Density of the aura thicken as it started to cast a futher wave around me. 

Tighting my grip against the wall darkness grabed the back of my Suitar like a plug that hooks up to the amp. Along with the Music the darkness started to grab at Kexans feet. I knew he couldn't I felt it.

Last edited by Sketch on Fri May 30, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sutoringu Chain
    Sutoringu Chain
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sutoringu Chain Fri May 30, 2014 2:38 pm

Making contact with Sketch I knew exactly what she wanted me to do. Matching frequency with sketch I began movement with the sound, practically teleporting upward toward the screen. Grabing my Suitar I cast it upward as it became the same blade Sketch had moments ago. With the added momentum I made contact with the screen slashing it to pieces with ease. As the shattered pieces fell it made crators around sketch but it was no where near hitting her. Regaining my focus I moved with the music toward Kexan.

With no effort I was at the top. With my blade arched back I swung foward in an ark ready to cut his existance to in half.
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am

The man had parried my attack so easily.
    It seemed like I underestimated his strength once again.

As fast as he broke through the falling screen, he was already above me, ready to swing down with great force.
    An attack easy to dodge.
    Childs play.

The moment the blade was about to make contact once again, I halted the world in time.

The man, who floated just above, had such a calm look on his face.

"So smug...but for how long?"

I tried to move to the side, to avoid his attack.
    However, it appeared my legs were bound to the ground somehow.

"Clever girl..."

It seems like getting hit will be inevitable.

I take my blades to a defensive stance and brace myself before reactivating time.

His blade collides with mine with more force than I expected.

The force against me was so great that the roof breaks below me and I fall through several floors until reach the bottom, causing all the rubble to pile atop of me and the entire building to collapse.

Laying beneath all this metal and concrete, I thought to myself of how many ways to wipe that smug look off his face.

Tons of metal beams emerge from the rubble with me standing upon one.

My eyes glow bright cyan, like my aura, and a giant electric field generates around me as I float higher with the beams spinning around it in every direction.

The beams liquify and reshape into thousands of small metal spheres surrounding the field while still spinning around it.
    Sutoringu Chain
    Sutoringu Chain
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sutoringu Chain Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:40 pm

I landed on the part that wasn't completely destroyed. My time was up and she knew just as well as i did.

"revertere ad me"

I began to fade slowly into the darkness that was still resonating form the building. I took the blade throwing it down.
    Looking at her I knew exactly what she was planning but why that of all things.

"sigh don't die on me"

I completely was consumed by the darkness. Rentering Sketches heart.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Backing up off the wall my singing began to wither. I looked up staring directly at Kexan.

Stopping the melody from my Suitar as it regained it's float upon my backside.

Chanting the last bit of words the atmosphere became thick around me. A small sigh came across my thoughts. With worry once more my heart started to fluster in pain. My eyes closed for a second before refocusing them. 

"Kexan..was I nothing more then a tool to you"

The solem look in my face reflecting the tone of the words that followed out my mouth.

I focused the atmosphere to my arms closing my eyes. I waited there clutching my hands into fists.

(Music began to simmer from the building but began to play softly)
    Absolute Kané
    Absolute Kané
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Absolute Kané Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:13 am

Floating in the air, standing on a metal platform, I was surrounded by two barriers.
    The metal orbs that surrounded the electric barrier moved fast enough to see through.
    With glowing eyes, I stared down at the remaining of the two who challenged me.

The metal surrounding me vibrated fast enough to disappear from sight.

I take some of the vibrating metal and surround her with it, surrounding her without her noticing.
    The metal vibrates through the ground, and breaks the chunk of land that she stood on from the ground.
    I lift the chunk from the ground and into her into the air to meet me at eye level.
    The vibrating metal stopped vibrating and became visible to her in the form of hundreds of needles pointed at her from all directions, enclosing her.

My voice echoed with a single voice amplified by the vibrations.

"You were never one of us to begin with, just a worthless somebody like the rest who decided to reside here. The only reason they are still here is because they show interest in our cause and are as much of a threat than a common heartless. You are no different!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:29 pm

I'm sitting on a rooftop a few building away, eating some popcorn. I'd been sleeping when the sounds of fighting woke me up. I had seen the whole fight up to this moment. I cup my hands to my mouth and yell to the combatants. "Oh, come on! You can't give up that easily! Not after you spoke so emotionally and fought so fiercely!"
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 pm

Looking at him I felt his emotion. It was a similar to the way I used to feel. I wanted to just reach to him, just to touch his heart once. But at this rate fate wouldn’t allow me such journey. I began to think too myself what I was really fighting for. All I thought about was just letting him have my way with my life. Maybe that would make him happy, maybe that what bring a smile to his face.
    Looking at him directly in the eyes I saw nothing, emotionless, just cutting right through me. I couldn’t look at him. So I averted my eyes as I took in the rest of what he said.
    My attention had been thrown off as I heard someone yelling off in the distance.
    "Oh, come on! You can't give up that easily! Not after you spoke so emotionally and fought so fiercely!"

“Gexka?”

His words reminded me what this all was for. Reverting my eyes back to Kexan, I slowly opened my hands letting the heavy aura vanish into the atmosphere. I breathed in then out so calmly, to the point where you couldn’t even hear it. The atmosphere thickened heavily at this point.
    “Kexan…..”
    The bang that had been covering my eye was showing glaring at him with my discolored grey eye. Tears formed from my eyes slowly running down the sides of my face. Everything became clear to me. I just had to….no I needed to touch his heart.
    Closing my eyes for a brief second a quick incantation. My blade had appeared in my hand that stretched out. I took as many steps as possible on the platform Kexan had put me on, I stopped literally one centimeter away from one of the spikes. I tossed my sword off the edge. It fazed right through the spikes, I began lifting my arm toward him. The spikes pierced in my arm. Blood trickled heavily down my arm. I opened my hand reaching it toward Kexan.
    “Just promise me one thing…..”
    “Even if you kill me….just don’t take your resentment out on Tokeru or anyone else in this city of yours…they don’t deserve my fate”
    My smile kept on as I gestured a handshake toward him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:50 am