Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by Kané Dendou Thu Jun 20, 2024 1:42 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

True Intentions

Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Berserker
    Sub-role:

True Intentions Empty True Intentions

Post by Sketch Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:14 pm

I couldn't tell what time it had been but I knew it was late. Alot had been on my mind, and walking helped regulate that.
    I didn't wan't to be anywhere near the castle or the main parts of the city. So I decided to walk around deep under the city. Reaching parts I never knew about before.

The atmosphere felt dark and lonely. Not to mention the abnormal quietness that admitted from here. I needed to be alone, I wanted to be alone.

Walking further and further I lost myself in thought, Until A decent amount of lesser heartless were clawing at the door. Surveying the door I panned my vision outward taking in what had seemed to be a Cathedral. Walking over I had grazed the front door handle with a light touch. Noticing the door was unlocked it had flew open. I watched the heartless topple over each other as they struggled to regain it's balance. I wasn't doing anything important so I walked inside without a care in the world. Stepping over one of the heartless I began to walk in further finally being able to see. It was dark but light enough to see around. Long benches rowed up till the front, just like the ones at home.

Continuing to walk to the front I sat myself down on the first of many benches. I took a breath of stale air inward then released. Crossing one of my legs i reached into my pocket pulling out my pack of cigerettes. Looking inside I was down to my last three. I rolled my eyes as I pulled out one popping it into my mouth. Putting the pack back I traded my pack for the lighter. Sparking the flame I held it to the tip inhaling once more burning it. Leaning back I tried to get comfotable.

As I let out a puff of smoke a sigh came about. There was just too much on my mind.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Summoner
    Sub-role:

True Intentions Empty Re: True Intentions

Post by Judas Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am

Judas was within the cathedral in the upper floor within the master bedroom in the dark. There he sat on the floor with his back against the wall with his eyes closed and his staff beside him. His eyes opened after the sound of the cathedral doors opening, his crimson eyes glowed in the darkness as he stared at the crack of his bedroom door hearing footsteps taking place within the chapel. Judas calm stood up with his staff and made his way out of the room. Purposely he slammed the door open to break the silence in the cathedral. He then walked over to the circular steps and walked down stairs leading him to the dark corner next to the sanctuary. There he saw a female inhaling on a cigarette relaxing on the benches. He smiled coming up with the perfect introduction. Quietly in the dark he made his way to the to the chancel un noticed and sat on the throne with his staff to the side with his elbow on the arm rest with his hand holding his head, and his staff on the other standing beside him. “…The time when all will be forgiven their sins, when the paradise we have long dreamed for will arrive. After the Judgment and Atonement an Eternity of bliss. the world I want is nearly here...” He smiled sadistically. “… Smoking in the sanctuary I see…”

Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:36 pm

My eyes opened slightly breathing out more smoke as words echoed from infront of me. I sat up a bit reajusting my focus to the throne like chair that was mostly cascaded by darkness. Finally fully adjusting I began to talk.

"sorry for smoking here, I hadn't relized anyone was here"
    I took the Cigerette out of my mouth grasping it inbetween my pointer and middle finger. Smiling a bit I continued.

"But you speak as if you can see paradise iminent in the future why is that"
    I took the cigerette tip and  put it to my tounge burning out the light cherry. I wanted to see him a little bit clearly but I knew how to control my curiosity. So I just shifted my glance more toward this guy. reaching deep in my pocket I pulled out a small metal pin just twurling it in my hand, It helped calm me down when ever I was thinking too hard.
    Leaning back I reasumed half my position.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:04 pm

“Those words are not for this world…” He said with his eyes closed. “ They were words I once said in the past… When people once saw me as their God.” He slowly opened his eyes looking straight at the female suddenly striking a friendly smile, his eyes glowed crimson staring into her hues evilly, this was where his illusion began. “…Its been over a year since Ive made this world and this church my home, yet days after I decide to make my appearance to this world, you walk in here without a care in the world… I believe in fate. Perhaps this meeting truly was meant to be… I am Judas (Ju-De-As) saint of another world and time period, banished into this one… and who might you be?” He said standing up from his chair and began walking down the steps of the chancel onto the sanctuary heading towards her slowly.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:02 pm

During his small talk he had been so kind to mention his name so it was only fare to give him mine. I closed the eye that he had seen visible before I began to speak.

"My name is Sketch,"
    I paused for a breief second.

"Sketch Abaramei"
    My smile continued to show as I continued to stare at him through my hair that was covering half my face. Stopping the twurl of the pin I began to tap it against the bench that I was sitting on. It was emitting a faint bell like sound. I couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that he was a saint. It was like fate was fucking with my life.

"So would you be able to lift me of my sins.
    My eye open slowly as my gentle smile began to fade.

"Or is that too much to ask saint Judas"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:11 am

“Sins are nothing but mistakes in life… The question is, have you released yourself from your own sins? Perhaps these sins control who you are by your guilt and sorrow.” He said standing by the front row of the benches holding his staff with a smile. “Having someone lift you from your sins is just an image… An idea, which makes that person have control over your life… That’s not what I’m about.” Said a his voice coming from behind her, he appeared sitting on the bench behind her. He sat back and pulled his feet up on the bench infront of him. “Now, I must ask you something…” He said with a smile as he pointed over at the statue of a Saint missing a head beside the chancel, getting her to look over where hes pointing at. Only to disappear from behind her and appear on the upper floor on the  balcony above the chancel. ‘What is it you live for?...” he said looking down at her with a sadistic smirk. “What keeps your heart beating when you face your demise?” A voice said by a book case on the left side of the benches only to appear standing beside it picking out a book from it and began flipping threw the pages.  “Could it be for money? Power?” A voice said coming from the entrance. He appeared by the fountain beside the entrance as he dipped his finger into the water and did the |father, son, holy spirit|. “Could it be for love? “  said his voice appearing beside her holding a black rose offering it to her with a smirk before it turned into ashes in seconds. “What could it be?... Everyone has a purpose of living for something.. As do I…” His voice said coming from the throne, he appeared sitting on the same position as he was before with his eyes closed only to open them, staring back into hers from across the chapel.
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 pm

Keeping up with his movements was easy but his words made me ponder. My eyes once again shifted to the throne at witch Judas sat upon.
    Taking a deep breath inward I began to talk.

"A purpose?"
    Snickering came about leading to a violent laughter that came from me.

"You think this cursed life of mine has a purpose"
    My tone lowered a bit bringing a solem look along with it.

"How could I even hope to be happy knowing all that I did".
    I stopped hitting the mini pin across the bench. But the bell like sounds never ceased. I had been controlling the sound. I lifted my head just a bit while flicking the pin in my hand toward the ground near
    the throne. As it struck the ground I appeared right on the available arm rests of the throne. Moving with the sound.

Sitting there with my back toward him.
    I began to snicker a bit more.

"Why don't you just look through my memories, you've been trying to do it since we met".
    I don't know why but he had the same pressence I had, I was now curoius.

"
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:26 pm

Judas listened to her as she began to speak her mind. Clearly she was a broken spirit and quiet sensitive about her past. This girl said she had no purpose in life. And suddenly mentioned how could she find happiness. Judas smiled and closed his eyes suddenly collecting her words, her actions and her emotions and put them all together to create a solution to speak to her.“…It seems you really let your past control you… Don’t you?... You say your life’s a curse but you mention happiness, which means you still seek happiness in your life… Even if I had the power to look threw your memories, what good will it do to you? Perhaps you have a purpose but you haven’t realized it yet, your past is just in the way of the future.” He calmly said with his eyes closed, slowly he opened them back up and stared at her facing her back to him. “…We all have a dark past, which makes us who we are now…which makes us stronger… But clearly your past is your weakness is it not?”
    Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:24 pm

His words chained at my heart. I didn't wan't to give in but he was right. He was reading me like a book but I couldn't just leave it like this. My words shuffled around inside me along with my heart. Turning around to meet his face.

"It's no..."
    My eyes shot open, Shaking horribly, I couln't believe what or who that was.
    Tears began to waterfall down my face.

Koyubi sat there assuming the same position as Judeas once was. I was frozen by fear itself.
    Why.....how could this happen.

I tried to move, realizing my legs locked I fell to the ground on my kness.
    My mouth wouldn't move nothing would I stayed locked on the ground looking at her.

(the bell like sound never ceased and continued in the backround)
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 am

Judas used his illusion abilities to turn into Sketches only fear. Causing him to the person she feared the most. He could feel the memories run threw his head being given an advantage to manipulate her with her own memories. “Long time no see…” He said with a females voice with his own as he stood up with a figure of a female still holding the staff. The staff suddenly turned into a knife within the Illusion. In Judas’s mind he was still sitting on the chair as the illusion of sketches fear began walking towards her, speaking to her, reminding her of what had happened between them and their past.  Judas simply sat and watched as he spoke over the voice that condemned her.

“Look how weak she makes you look… Yet what’s stopping you from fighting back? What’s stopping you from facing this fear of yours? This is what is stopping you from your path, this is what’s stopping you from being who you are… Kill her, kill her before she makes you suffer again and again and again…” His voice continued to echo –Again and again- using the her memories of what this person’s done to her run threw her mind over and over and over. Judas being control of this simply laughs sadistically to himself, feeling the pain being inflicted emotionally threw her fear, almost making him aroused. Yet he wanted her to face this fear, wanting to know what she was capable of, what her intentions where in life to see if she would be any use to him or would she just be a mere threat.

Sketch
    Sketch
    Level 12
    Level 12

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sketch Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:06 pm

(A feint guitar sound was amitting from the back of Judas's Throne)

"It's funny...."
    The bell like sound stopped as I snapped my fingers. Instantly the Sketch that was in front of Judas had disappered leaving a

"How much my memories used to control me, how much it consumed my body, mind and soul"
    My head was leaned back against the cold throne. Closing my eyes I reached into my pocket regrabbing the cigerrete I once pulled out. It was already lit from the sound of the lighter cap clicking.

I stopped the guitar playing for a breif moment. Taking the cig out my mouth with one hand I started too talk again.

"I will never let that bitch control me anymore".
    Taking one more pull I continued

"But enough about me Judas I want to know more about you"
    I began to play my suitar with a gentle tune.
    Judas
    Judas
    Level 2
    Level 2

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Judas Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:24 am

Judas was too busy watching Sketch in front of him, suddenly he stopped hearing the sound of a guitar behind his throne. Judas laughed slightly as he closed his eyes realizing he had been fooled. He listened to the female brag about how this image of her fear didn’t control her anymore, even though he had just watched her suffer just a moment ago. He smiled as he opened his eyes releasing the illusion he casted on his surroundings. “You surprise me… Just a tiny bit. Just enough for me to like you… so you want to know about me… “ He opened his eyes and began sharing his past. The so called past he swore to be true. “I came from a world of Saints. Me and my brother gave our lives to this life to be eternal saviors of other worlds. A Saints purpose was to save other worlds from their own demise then, then teach them the ways of being moral. We were not allowed to stay or return to the planet we saved for they saw us as Gods. That would lead to taking advantage of their image of us… Yet that’s what I did in many of my planets… I stayed, learned their ways of living, learned from them…Mated with them and made their life a paradise… Once my brother found out he destroyed those worlds that worshipped me, one after the other… Until nothing was left under my name… I fought a great battle with against my brother only to lose. Then I was banished into a different universe in a different time period… Winding up here, the world you know as “The world that never was.” … Just to find interesting beings. Beings with advanced abilities, ideas and purposes. Everyone here in this world has a unique ability based on their personality. Something I have not seen in all the years of visiting worlds… It’s been a year since I arrived… watching and waiting for the right time to appear, and here I am…”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:23 pm