Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Interesting, I'm Lost

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Interesting, I'm Lost  - Page 3 Empty Re: Interesting, I'm Lost

Post by Leore Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:57 am

"Sorry? Oh no lets summon more!"
    Leora raises her hands creating a psionic wall that block the blasts and she pressed what Gexka had pressed and grinned as another one appeared and open fired on both of them. The fire nearly broke through her wall before she dropped it and hopped away from the machine dodging Fire after fire.
    "Hey gexka How do we beat em?"
    She asks as she tosses a psionic blast set to explode at one of the spheres while trying to maintain movement to avoid direct fire.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 pm

I begin moving in a zigzag pattern avoiding the shots (They're pretty powerful but not fast). I make my way to the terminal and stare with a blank expression at the screen. "I don't know It's all just a bunch gibberish to me. I've got a better way anyway. I lock my gaze with one of the sphere and concentrate on its shape and color. After a few seconds, a blocky gray aura appears around it in my mind. I can see all the energy flowing through it. "Okay, it's got four power sources. The one that allows it to attack is hooked up to the mainframe and will never run out of power. The other three are connected to its defensive shields but only one is currently active and it has a limited supply of power. My guess is if we hit them long and hard enough their defenses will crumble. I take out five knives and fling them at one of the spheres. They stop in midair and drop to the ground but I can see the orb's energy flicker slightly.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:13 am

Leora Starts to swipe her hands in front of her an rapid succession creating several psionic fields that reflect the blasts simultaneously. Her eyes glow a bright purple as she does this. She starts to grind her teeth a bit as because of the annoyance.
    "Gah, if only they where close quarter machines instead of floating distant balls"
    She swipes her hands up ward throwing up a thick wall of energy that takes multiple hits as she pulls her head back A psionic prism formed in front of her fore head Lunging forward as the wall breaks she fires a dense beam of psionic energy at one of the balls. It moved out the way a bit but Leora followed it with the beam dragging along the walls till it makes contact with the ball for about a second before dissipating. The sphere starts to wobble for a second from the hit as static surged from it before it regained its composition and started firing faster.
    "Welp i got it angry if that counts for anything!"
    She says as she begins to dodge the rapid fire.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:00 pm

"I think your going to get your wish for close combat." Doing a jig to avoid the horrible aim of the spheres, I point at the sphere that Leora pissed off. "Your last attack drained one of it's defensive power sources. It's switching to another." The sphere freezes in midair, while continuing to rapidly fire at Leora. It's orb-like frame morphs until it is more cube-like. The cube begins to spin at a high speed; so fast that it generates a wind. It then charges at Leora.
    Even though I continue to throw knives at it, the other sphere also focuses on Leora. While it's distracted, I jump on top of it and begin to stab it with one of my daggers.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:45 am

"OOOH YEAH!"
    She shouts as she notices what Gexka has pointed out. she then back flipped out of danger and made a run from the fire while circling around the room. She cocked her hand back as a Psionic Gauntlet about the size of her arm constructs around her fist Parts of the gauntlet start to rotate, fiercely gyrating the causing the air around it to cyclone around it. Continuing her run as the gauntlet slowly matched the speed of the cube Leaping forward she gave her body a quick turn and as she turns she thrust her gauntlet arm out towards the cube, which turned out to be gyrating the opposite direction of the Cubes rotation. Causing both to stop spinning instantly on contact. But due to the force of the impact, it caused a Strong aftermath blast that sent smoke and winds flying around them. She held the Cube in her gauntlet hand.
    "Hah, hah!"
    She Grins as she cocks her arm back as if pitching and the gauntlet started to rotate once more at much faster rate And she Launched the cube at the Other Sphere in the air with the gauntlet as a propeller like accelerator behind it.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:48 pm

The cube smashes into the sphere and I turn intangible just int time to avoid smashing into a wall along with them. I think Leora's really gotten them furious now: each is down to it's last defensive power source and they're darkened to a  blackish red.
    They scan the arena with and finally seem to notice me. They buzz angrily at each other for a few seconds, then morph together into a liquid like blob. The blob flies at me and encases me before I can do anything. The blob begins to slowly shrink into itself. I now appear as if I was wearing a shiny, black, full body suit of armor.
    I voice speaks into my ear. "No harm shall be done to you, we simply need the use of your body. We shall boost your physical capabilities and direct your movements. However, if you refuse to utilize your ability's to their full potential you will meet with a slight irritation."  I surge of electricity courses through me, causing me to arch my back in pain. It's cut off after a second but I really don't want it to happen again.
    "We promise that no fatal harm shall come to your friend.
    I look at Leora. "I'm sorry about this, but at least you'll get a challenge." I cross my armored arms in front of me and launch myself at Leora. I can feel the suit boosting my strength: I would never have been able to launch my self with such force. I'm pretty sure that if I hit the wall I would smash through it.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:16 am

"Ewuh!"
    Leora shouts as the machines mold around her newly acquainted 'buddy'. It formed some type of armor around him. She gasped as she tried to understand what happened.
    "Oh, this place is just full of surprises, isnt it"
    She says just before the machine controlled Gexka burst towards her at blinding speeds. She was nearly too late if it when she flipped due to a constructed catapult like mechanism under her feat shot her above the dashing Gexkas head. She would have been winded or dead if it wasnt for her danger sense.
    "Alright gexka, im sorry if i hurt you!"
    She says as she lands and twirls around creating a Naginata in her hands. The construct was dense and emitted strong visible energy. She lunged towards Gexka with the naginata's blade pointing forward.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 pm

My momentum is so great that having completly missed Leora, I have to thrust my hands into the ground in front of me to lose speed and even then I still smash into the opposite wall. These guys really don't like Leora (you know if machines had feelings).
    I spin around and if my reflexes weren't being controled by a machine, I would be a shish kabob. As it is, I still barely manage to turn intangible in time. The blade runs through my body and I run though Leora. From behind, I launch a quick side kick at her lower back. "Don't hold back; I can't. And at the end of the fight we'll be completely healed."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:59 pm

Leora looks at Gexka as he says 'we will be completely healed after the fight' in confusion. She was too distracted to notice her six sense in time to dodge his kick. it cracked her right in the side as she was turning around. It had force and power, enough of both to send her flying i she hadn't instinctively grabbed hold of his leg. A gasp of air escaped her lungs as she leaned her right hand over her body and the Naginata shifted around it forming a gauntlet with a shielded like surface on the back of her fist. She swung her backhand straight fore Gexka's armored up face with enough force to send him back a few steps so she could follow up with a spinning back kick.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm caught off guard by Leora's tactics and I'm sure the machines are too. The machines pause to recalculate and while there's no way to dodge the solid hit to the face, she also gets in nice kick to my ribs. I look down to see the cracks running down my chest and I'm sure the armor mask must look the same. This suit certainly packs a wallop, but its defenses leave much to be desired.
    I'm pulled out of my thoughts as my body again begins to move. Knives form in my hands and I whip three at Leora. The others merge into two sharp daggers. I lunge forward, leading with my right hand dagger, tip first.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    I then follow up with an upwards, side slash from the left hand dagger.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:51 am

Leora grins as her attacks connect and is about to follow up when three daggers are lunged at her face. Her eyes evite purple and the blades are stopped in their tracks and are lifted upwards.
    That was to straight forward of an att-ngh in danger?"
    She mutters as she notices him lunging at her she jumps back slightly and suddenly swirls of neon purple energy gyroed  around her. As it dissipated leore stood in her place only to notice the dagger already starting to puncture his skin.
    "What's going on?"
    He looks at the person jamming the blade into him and then in the sky as he is  pushed back. He spots three airborne knives about to fall. Emitting the same energy from his eyes  again the blades stop and shoot towards the back of the person stabbing leore.
    " heh no fair"
    As the guy rips upward with the blade.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Behind the mask, my eyes widen as Leora transforms into the guy from before. This is not good. I refuse to hit a guy who has just been thrown into a battle with no idea what's going on. I turn intangible and let the momentum of my lunge and slash carry me through his body.
    The machines don't like that. As I leap away a huge surge of electricity hits me like a small truck. While I want to double over from the pain, the suit keeps my body moving and from the outside nothing appears to have happened. The armor shadow boxes 15 feet from Leore, taunting him.
    I suck in a lungful of air and frantically think through the few minutes of my interaction with this guy before he transformed. I speak a bit incoherently in my burst of burst of words. "Hey, Leore! It's me Gexka, the guy from before you blacked out! I know this looks bad, but I'm not in control of my body at the moment. I was actually sparring with the person who was just in your place.To end this match you either have to destroy this armor or cancel the match on the computer terminal." Feeling a little lightheaded I pull in a gasp of air. And of course as luck would have it, I was standing directly between Leore and the computer. Fantastic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:39 am