Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Whoops! Random challenge to Annie!

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Whoops! Random challenge to Annie! Empty Whoops! Random challenge to Annie!

Post by Leore Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Leora was standing in the battle arena at the device that looked as if it controlled the match system. Twiddling with buttons she found the challengers list and noticed it had a random selection button (hope you don't mind if i add this). Smiling she pressed it not really caring if the person it selected was busy or not. She didn't know too much people so it wouldn't really effect her as much. The screen started panning at a accelerated pace.
    about after a second it came to halt on a brown haired girl who goes by the name of Annie DeGreis.

"I dont know who this is at all. Oh well dont knock it till you try it!"
    She says pressing the 'Send Challenge' Button. Then she waited for her to come and as a way to kill time she scrolled down the challenger list skimming past the faces of the people. 
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Whoops! Random challenge to Annie! Empty Re: Whoops! Random challenge to Annie!

Post by Annie deGreis Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:07 pm

There was a 'beep' on the communicator I had... borrowed from a huge pile in the castle. It was a challenge for me at the battle arena. I grinned, pulling my unevenly cut hair into a ponytail.
    I haven't fought anyone for a while. This should be some good practice before I head home, I thought as I sent back an acceptance message.
    "A-and I wonder who this Leora girl is," I said as I left for the arena. I didn't run full speed; after all, there was no point in tiring myself out before a fight. It took me about ten minutes to get there, and I found myself wishing I had the same ability to create portals as the Nobodies that lived in the city.
    Stepping into the high-tech arena, I whistled in appreciation again. Even though I'd been there before, there weren't many worlds with similar technological advancements (even though I didn't understand them myself).
    There was a girl playing with the terrain changer, which I came to assume to be the device that also sent out the challenge to me.
    "Y-you asked to fight?" I asked, stretching as I tried to gauge the abilities of my opponent.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:44 pm

The girl, who appeared to be dead while playing with the machine, shot up with energy. An semi unfamiliar face has joined her in the room. 
    "Oh thank god,  Im gonna assume your Annie than. Yes a fight indeed!" 
    Too excited to actually choose a stage she pressed the random terrain button and almost instantly hopped over the machine she was standing behind. 
    "Im Leora! intros over come on" 
    She says a midst Racing towards Annie as the arena Starts to shifts. The arena turned and contorted into what seems to be a vacant, totaled gymnasium about the size of a football field with leisure work out equipment and gym balls and mats and some destroyed wood and walls about. Outside the gymnasium was a dark eerie grassy plain with about one living tree and about a dozen wilted ones. Leora, who barely noticed the change, leapt into the air and cocked back her fist as a neon purple gauntlet appeared around her fist. It looked like some form of electronic device (its till purple and its not actually electronic) that revved up speeding up the punch on descent.
    "You better be ready!" 
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Intro's over...? It took me a second to realize what the girl meant. Oh shiii-
    I blinked as the arena began to morph into a new environment, making sure that I wouldn't be maimed by any new structures that were being created. Leora charged at me, forming some sort of weapon around her fist. I cartwheeled to the side, but her fist managed to clip my leg- it was a solid punch, and I was glad that it only grazed me.
    "You better be ready too," I snapped back, searching for earth-based materials in the gym. Within seconds, I noticed a punching bag, and aimed a punch in the direction of Leora. Thankfully, there was enough sand to send the heavy cylinder at her. There were two other black bags that I could control, and I could sense that there was rock outside of the gymnasium doors. I raised up the two black punching bags in front of me.
    Let's see what she can do, I thought as I waited for another attack.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:44 am

'Dodged, huh guess i should follo-'
    Mid thought she was slammed hard by a Punching bag The force of the bag pushed her in its path. Firmly Slamming her feet onto the ground she started sliding and the bag started to emit a purple light as it instantly stopped in place as she slid for a sec after. she stopped to process what happened when she  waved her hand and the bag floated to the side a bit and she noticed Annie had two floating bags in front of her. 
    "So we are playing this game huh?"
    Leora looked around the gymnasium and smirked.
    "Lets Play this game than"
    She punched forward and Punching bag launched straight for Annie, she then pointed at the 10 lb. workout balls laying about and swung her fingers  towards  Annie and The balls (3) followed instantly. She then pointed to the  other side of the room at a a couple of bricks on the ground and with the same motion the bricks launched at her (5). After they launched the purple light around each died out but they still flew. 
    'Now Lets try this again'
    Purple constructs formed around her legs to make some sort of repulser boots. Leora readied herself in running position as the "jet repulsers" Activated Launching her towards Annie, as the other things were near impact, Cocking her clenched fist back once more in doing such. 
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:24 pm

I held the bags up in front of me, raising my fists as well. There was just a large enough gap for me to see the three medicine balls aimed at me. I tilted the right punching bag with a small twist of my wrist, deflecting the projectiles and causing them to land on the floor in front of me with three consecutive thudding sounds.
    A violet glow from my left side alerted me to another attack. At least I've got some warning, I noticed, dropping the bags to the ground. The illumination faded quickly, but they were bricks. Bricks! The realization hit me like a ton of them. I sidestepped, dodging the attack. But before the bricks could shatter into a million pieces against the other side of the gym, I flicked my left wrist, changing the direction and velocity of the bricks towards the Leora.
    She charged straight into my line of fire, but her increased speed seemed to help her avoid my attack. I dove to the side, knowing full well that her momentum would plow down my makeshift punching bag shield. I landed on a mat and did a front handspring to right myself. I unsheathed my knife and sliced apart a older pulley system in front of me- it was filled with earth-based weights. It took a little bit of concentration, but I was able to redirect them towards the direction where I was coming from.
    Geez, I realized. This girl is strong!
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:47 pm

'She processes movements quick, And she's quite agile for her presented build' Leora thinks as she  pulls her body back and tilting the repulser boots towards the front of her slowing her before she could make impact  with the weights that replaced Annie. The boots then dissipated and Leora landed on her feet. She swings her left hand to her left and the weights fly to the side and then she swings her other hand upwards and the mat underneath Annie Hurls Straight up like an elevator. Although this would only hurt Annie on one end of impact mostly due to the fact that the mat isn't to dense but it should serve as a minor disorienting attack due to its instant gained altitude and the crashing into the ceiling should be a decent blow. However, Leora would prefer that it was her fist and not the ceiling. 
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:17 pm

The mat underneath me began to move, and I lost my balance. I found myself looking up at the gymnasium ceiling. There were so many rafters, and a grin crossed my face before I slammed into the flat surface. As the mat began to fall, I grasped for straws--in this case the few remaining rafters that would act as perfect bars.
    Disoriented, I was barely able to latch one arm onto a metal beam. I swung the other arm up to the bar as I glanced down at Leora. My vision was hazy, but still good enough to see her lack of movement. She's quick too, I noticed. I need a new advantage... Easily, I swung back and forth, gaining momentum and hopping from one metal pole to the next as though the ceiling was a set of bars. I backflipped and then kicked off a partially destroyed wall, landing in a handspring that resulted in me kicking down the door.
    I shifted my weight so that I was posed defensively and grabbed the knife that was holstered to my thigh. "You're pretty tough," I commended before surreptitiously sending one of the fallen punching bags at Leora.
    (OoC: You said that the gym is destroyed, correct? If not, I'll edit my post.)
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 am

(it is your post is valid Razz)
    Leora watched as the display of gymnastics happened. A small grin slid its way upon her face. Tracing her movement with her gaze leora barley budged except to turn to keep on eye on her opponent. 
    "Thank you, your very agile" 
    Leora says as she takes a step forward only to feel woozy. As soon as she took the step the purple aura surrounded her and engulfed her and a second later another girl was standing in her place. The girl stood almost confused as to what is going on. She noticed the girl in front  of her and before she noticed the terrain a tingling sensation triggered in her head.
    "My whack signal is wacky, but where is the wac-"
    She looks around only to be bombarded with a punching bag.
    "Ooof, found it"
    She says as she crashes into a wall. The sand bag is instantly shot away from the wall (not towards Annie) and it crashes into a few other supplies. 
    "Did you do that?"
    She asks directed at the girl on the opposite end of her.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:46 pm

I braced myself for the inevitable counterattack, moving a foot back and accidentally stepping on the door. I glanced down before shifting my weight off the splintered door. Another glow of purple attracted my attention, and I brought the blade in front of me once more to deflect what I anticipated to be a violent attack.
    Instead, Leora changed appearance. It was baffling. Yet I didn't stop my attack from earlier--I was perplexed by the situation. Is that a strength change? What sort of attack is it? Just... what the heck? I flinched as the sandbag shot off in a random direction. Why didn't she aim it at me...?
    Her voice had changed as well; a different person entirely, perhaps? It took me a second to realize that she had directed a question to me.
    "U-um, yes?" I stammered, "You're the one who challenged me!" My voice rose in indignation.
    Shifting my weight again, I took a neutral stance. Well, the only way to get out of here is to land a killing blow... I wonder if she knows that. Either she attacks or I will.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Sep 08, 2014 1:52 am

Leana looks at the girl across from her blankly for a second before collapsing to the floor with a thud.
    "Oww, that really Hurt you bully"
    She says clenching her body in quite real pain. She rolls a bit while whimpering on the ground, then bouncing up full of energy but her movements seem slow.
    "Well then, if i challenged you, that means this is a fight!"
    She says clapping her hands together, she then points at the girl in front of her in a gun like hand gesture.
    "Well this is how i fight"
    She Cocks her hands as if shooting at The girl and nothing happens from the first one.
    "Oops, didn't load my gun hehe"
    She slams the bottom of both her 'guns' as if loading them then shoots again but this time Beams of energy fly out like bullets aimed at the girl.
    "Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew PEW!"
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:18 pm

I raised a wall of rock in front of me as the girl loaded the imaginary gun. It may not have worked the first time, but I knew better than to expect another fluke from her.
    What in the world happened to brawling...? I wondered as she continued to shoot at the rock wall, making mock shooting noises with her supposed "gun". I chipped the rock into sheets of blade-like disks that suspended in the air.
    "So you want to fight, huh?" I called out, my voice echoing against the crumbled walls of the gymnasium.
    As my voice still reverberated against the walls, I sent the rock wall forward towards the new girl, and moved the earthen disks to act as steps as I ran in the air above her. The platforms doubled as a defense and I directed one like a horror movie buzz saw--straight down towards her head.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:21 am

After her multitude of shots chipped away at the rock wall that was created by the other girl Leana Stopped firing her guns and blew her fingers as if it where a gun that just finished firing.
    "that got nowhere fast"
    A stinging sensation triggered in her head for a millisecond and her eyes shot around the room instantly giving her a good eye full of the oncoming buzz saw and rock wall.
    "Oh Diversions How cunning!"
    She says as she creates a long bow staff of psionic energy. She swung the bow stuff upwards smacking the buzz saw off course and slams the end of the bow staff into the ground and uses it to pole vault over the wall as soon as she gets over the wall the pole Disperses into energy that flowed towards leanas hand that was raised above her head as soon as she landed.
    " Hey Snucckums, lets play Catch, everyone loves catch!"
    She says as she creates her own Giant buzz saw of psioninc energy, She smiles as she cocks her hand back and launches it towards the girl. The buzz saw spins fast enough to rip through tons of rock and debris as it makes its way towards its designated target.
    "Oh but what fun is catch if its only one item!"
    Leana's hands start to swirl with energy as she launches small psionic grenades at the girl as well.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:19 pm

I used one of my platforms to block the buzz-saw of psionic energy, but the piece of earth just shattered upon contact. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a spherical shaped object with a handle. My eyes widened in surprise as I realized what it was.
    Aw shiiii... GRENADE!
    I boosted myself up from my spot in midair, manipulating the earth so that it acted as a spring. I snagged a broken rafter with my right hand and used the remaining momentum to launch myself over the wall of the dilapidated gymnasium. I heard the sound of an explosion behind me, and a second later, there was a sharp pain in my left shoulder. "Not quick enough," I groaned as I forward-rolled into the grassy plain.
    "Cura," I murmured, casting a spell to heal the damage from the purple grenade.
    Turning around quickly, I created a wall of rock in front of me to act as a defense for when my opponent inevitably left the building.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:32 am

Leana Smiled as her attack hit. Tracing her opponent's movements with awe in her eyes. The way her opponent moved so nimbly around the gym was all too impressive to her, although the way someone wakes up is all too impressive for her.
    "Oooh, such Gracefulness, Very impressed, Wow."
    As the bomb exploded Leana lifted a small wall to prevent debris from striking her but leaving it small enough to see through she saw her opponent get blasted outside.
    "Oh there's more to this place? Cool!"
    She runs out side to see the grassy plain. And almost instantly like a child at play she ran around in circles with her arms wide open.
    "Its so beautiful, all that destroyed stuff inside was so depressing!"
    She says screaming out loud to the girl behind the giant wall of rock.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:58 pm

I couldn't help grinning as the girl--seriously, how was she a different person entirely?--ran outside the destroyed gym.
    You shouldn't have done that, I thought as I opened my fists, fingers splayed. Rocks lifted from the ground, cracking apart and and sharpening until they were like newly-sharpened knives. They surrounded the girl from all sides, similar to a large sphere.
    I dove to the right side of the rock wall I had created, somersaulting behind a large but wilted tree. As I pulled myself out of the forwards-roll, I closed my hands and crossed my arms. My dark eyes trained on the girl I was fighting, ensuring that there would be at least a few good hits against my opponent--or was it opponents...?

(I'm so sorry, I had thought I'd posted this a few days after you did. I found it in my drafts...)
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:52 pm

A midst her circular pattern running, Leana's "sixth sense triggered, causing her to stop in her tracks and pay attention to whats happening. She looked up, and around her noticing all of the sediment spires pointing at her from all directions.
    "If i didn't know any better, id think you wear trying to kill me"
    She says letting out a little giggle before noticing her opponent transition her self to a nearby tree. The spires began to charge at Leana from all angles. Almost instantly she brought up a dome like construct to  deflect and block the blades of rock. Most of them Were stopped in its tracks and others pierced the dome and got stuck in in it.
    "Heh, heh, Qu-Quick think *cough*"
    She tries to speak as she holds her right side. It appeared as though her small dome like spear wasn't solid enough to catch all of them as one of the blades that was stuck in the dome had blood dripping of its tip She leaned on the opposite side of her dome where it was un penetrated and she chuckled.
    "Aghh 'tis only a flesh wound, tee hee."
    She ripped off a pants leg and tore it into a cloth piece and wrapped her body tight to have as little blood leave her body ass possible.
    "I guess i have to be serious *cough* AGHH it hurts hehehe Pain is a stepping stone to being a warrior!"
    Her eyes Beam a bright neon purple color as the rock blade pierced dome exploded outward sending a shower of Annie's blades hurling all over the place.
    "Serious mode activa-GH!*inhale* Its time for a Light Show!"
    Leana clasps her hands together and a sphere of concentrated psionic energy Formed and grew untill it was the size of a medicine ball or maybe a bit bigger. She threw it in the air and it hovered a few feet above her head. Giving her self a nice twirl She pointed her finger at annie and the Ball started letting loose a barrage of psionic pin shots at her like a minigun. She kept it locked onto Annie  however when the pin-shots hit something it stayed there instead if dissipating into energy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:47 am