Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that

GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that Empty Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:33 pm

I peer through a doorway of thei battle arena. Seeing no one inside, I cautiously ease my way in and walk over to the machine standing against one wall. The few other times I was here this machine really caught my attention, however I hadn't been alone and so couldn't examine it properly. Of course after examining it I was going to open it up and take all the valuable parts. And I had finally located the battle arena again!
    I tap the screen a couple of times, but quickly grow bored and move on to the fun part. I take out one of my daggers and try to force open one of the machine's panels. Unfortunately, brute force doesn't seem to be the answer because as I try to force it open, the machine begins to smoke, it's screen turns to static, and it says in a stuttering voice, "O-one versus one b-b-battle. Sssssssending out inv-v-v-vitation to bat-t-tel Gexka, n-number 25." 
    I back away from the machine and look aground nervously. "Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that. I quickly come up with excuse to explain the situation should someone respond to the machine invitation to fight.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that Empty Re: Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that

Post by XirschLXXIII Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:50 pm

I stop pacing in a full circle in the castle as an alert was sounded in my pocket. i pulled out the phone gadget and it said battle invitation. I was truly eager to start doing stuff again because lately things seem to be so chill. I turn the first corner and it turns out i was only a few feet away from the battle arena. Anticipation filled my body as i jittered in to the Arena. I see a boy next to the smoking machine and i am honestly confused.

"honestly what is going on here?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that Empty Re: Oops! Probably shouldn't have done that

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:12 pm

I turn toward the person that just entered the room. Trying to look abashed, I greet the guy. "Oh er, hey there. . . I want to say Mr. Tux? Um yeah, I came here to look for a practice fight but couldn't really get the machine to work. I think I pushed the wrong buttons and then may (or may not) have made it worse by trying to fix it by banging on it. I look hopelessly back at the now sparking machine. "I don't suppose you want to spar or maybe help me fix this little problem?"
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:36 pm

"Pfffttt Hahahahaha!"

I burst into laughter as the guy in front of me explains the situation. The whole scenario sounded like a complete mess and messes where hilarious. After a moments time of laughter i begin to stretch.

"heh, phew... Alright, i havent fought in quite some time Sure lets get some action going."

I walk over to the machine that hes next to, all non-hostile like, to take a look at it. i tap it a few times and it stops smoking and looks as if fix its self and went to a stage selection screen.

"huh, it wasnt broken... you just pressed the wrong buttons i guess... here you choose a..."

I pause reading the machine for a sec.

"... A terain i suppose for us to fight in... "
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:39 pm

I edge closer to the screen and peer down at it.  I feel relieved that he bought my story but also a little paniced that I have to fight this guy now"Um, sure okay." I scroll through the terrains and quickly stop on one. "Yeah, this looks nice." I press the confirm button and the room melts into a completely different
    scene.
    We are standing on a beach. Not a nice sandy beach with blue waters. The waves here are rough and gray and the shore is made of smooth, round,  brown pebbles, varying in size from about a marble to a fist. At random spots, rock spires just up from the sand. Farther up, a shear cliff face cuts off the the beach.
    "You ready?" I run a good distance away and scoop up some pebbles. I charge them with explosive energy and scatter them between us, virtually creating a minefield. "Come at me."
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:39 am

I hop away from the terrain changer as every thing starts to shft around me. a smirk crosses myface as i see my opponent darts across the battle feild.

"Full of energy huh? i have a feeling im gonna enjoy you... Hope that didn't sound weird"

I say as a slowly step closer to him just as he spreads rocks around him. I scratch my head because it fealt rather strange that he woul just toss sand around before a fight. However, i shrug it off an continue my avance. As specs of rock kicke off my feet in the irection im walkng my advance quickly halted as i was blown back by a massive amount of chain explosions.

'He mustve set explosives in those rocks he scattered.'

i think to myslef as i get up an dust off a bit.

"Alright we can play that game i guess!"

I pick up a medium size rock and Charge it with explosive magic right before hurling it at Gexka, it was set to have enough charge to explode on solid contact.

"Catch!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 pm

I feel a bit disappointed that my minefield did little more than hamper the guy's progress. Still, it would have been boring if the fight was already over. Anyway, the thing that hit me has the explosion hit him, was that 'I too couldn't see which stones were explosive; I could have very easily walked into my own trap.' It's not a big deal however, as I close my eyes and focus on my sense of sight.
    When I open my eyes, everything has a glowing aura of light around it; Most especially the rock with the fluctuating purple energy that is heading straight for my face. I quickly roll backwards and the stone hits the ground a foot in front of me. The explosion sends me skidding back a good ten feet, leaving a furrow in the stony beach.
    I slowly stand up and gingerly feel my limbs, making sure nothing is broken. "Ow, ow, ouch, ooo, aaa, that hurt." I look at the man and take a quick moment to analyze his aura of energy. It seems rather calm, staying closely around him. It is very colorful, but not screaming with it. The colors slowly flow around each other. Overall I would say he has a good control over a multitude of abilities and is able to use them well together.
    Having gathered all the info I can and feeling pretty okay, I charge at him with a dagger in hand. I move in a zigzag pattern and when I'm right in front of him, I throw a knife at his face. Then, without losing momentum, I take another zig to his left. Still moving forward, I slash at his side.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:47 pm

After the rock explodes and i see effectively dodged the explosion and the rock, i grin as my left arm starts to gyrate with winds notable by the strong breeze on my clothing on that side alone. When the smoke and debris clears i notice he looks as if scanning me right before he makes a jagged dash towards me.

'he's quick probably a bit quicker than the average human maybe more id say around track star speed a little higher. Sheesh faster than me definitely'

I stamp my foot behind me to stiffen my stance and i bring my right hand up noticing the knife i do a quick side stop to dodge the blade however i forgot to keep my eye on my opponent and i only managed to avoid a fatal cut to my sides where as he only got deep enough to cause a heavy wound. i grabbed his arm with my faster right hand and almost instantaneously my left had sets ablaze and i palm my wound singing the wound so it wont bleed anymore. With a quick strong pull towards me i yank the boy closer to me as i raise my knee towards his chest. The attack was a bit slow du to the pain in my wound but it held power.

(by the way when i yanked you close to me i let go of your arm, also sorry this is coming so late i had.. problems Very Happy)
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:50 pm

His reflex speed is incredible. I know on a personal level that the hand is faster than the eye but I didn't realize that the concept could be applied to combat. I'm caught off balance and barely manage to get a hand in the way of the rising knee. The blow knocks me three feet into the air, crushing my hand against my chest. I let out a grunt of pain, quickly turn intangible, and roll a few feet away. I have only seconds to utilize my close proximity to the man but at the rate my brain is going, it feels like I have an eternity to look at my options.
    'Fingers broken, 30 minute heal time. Badly bruised ribs, okay for now. Can't win without a plan. What are the win conditions I need? A chain of dagger slashes that will not be countered or blocked. How? Get him on the ground  or knock him off balance. Go.'
    I fling a handful of knives at the guy's face, badly thrown because of my mangled fingers but their explosiveness should make up for that. I then execute a quick leg sweep and end up in a runner's starting position, ready to spring forward or dodge to the side.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:50 pm

'Sheesh, he is quite crafty I didn't expect a trick like that'

I cringe a bit watching my opponent while holding my slit side.Watching him more carefully deemed a better strategy at this time. As he preps some daggers to throw I prep a counter for them. My left hand starts to swirl with winds once more as he throws them noticeably rather bad compared to his first toss. Still shooting my hand upwards a gust of wind knocked the daggers back as I turned my focus back to my opponent.

"dang lost him aga- oof"

Getting tripped by the guy caught me off guard. Thankfully my reflexes kicked in and I tucked my legs towards my chest causing me to tumble backwards then spring back to my feet. Popping my self up I notice he was in a running position for some reason, probably to charge me. My left hand started to freeze over with ice as I made a casing with bladed knuckles from it. Making a charge at him I cocked my fist back preparing to thrust the bladed part of the blade into him keeping my self at a pace where im ready for a counter attack.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:13 pm

A small grin appears on my face. My attack may not have done what I'd hoped for but I'm in a good position to counter his attack. Maybe its just me but it's easier to think of the solution to a given equation than creating your own equation and predicting all the variables.
    I take off, heading straight at him. I don't try to dodge or deflect his fist. Instead I run straight through it as well his body his body. His momentum gives me enough time to spin around and smash my dagger hilt into his shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:07 am