Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!

Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!  Empty Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:09 pm

Walking into what appears to be a battle arena I Looked around the arena and saw a small screen . I walked towards it " Place hand on screen to register" Is what the screen said on it . So I did I placed my hand on the screen and it read threw my character sheet . " select an arena " Is what it said next  " Huh  this should be interesting "  I continued to browse threw the selections of arena's and spotted a nice forest with plenty of  Leverage point's. I pushed the arena the screen disappeared and the room around me began to change into a dark Forest . Just the way I like it . " I wonder who would be the next person in here "  I walked around the forest accidently tripping over vines and broken limbs on the ground . If I keep this up I might ending up hurting myself before a fight  I thought to myself . I looked up and there were a whole bunch of vines hanging down .  " Hmm these might  come in handy "   I pulled down on one of them making sure that it can hold my weight and it did ... I climbed up the vine towards a high branch and stood there looking at the entrance waiting for someone to enter the arena ....
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!  Empty Re: Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!

Post by Abachidono Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:28 pm

" Been a while since I been in this place  might as well check it out"  I walked threw the entrance of the arena and it was covered with trees a jungle perhaps? " Hmm  guess someone is into trees like I am perhaps " I looked around not seeing anyone I looked up and saw someone " If you're trying to sneak attack me it's not going to work " I shouted up in the trees. I walked towards the computer and placed my hand on the screen as it read my info " Why don't you come down here and face me like a man" I went to the arena selection and switched it to beach . The whole arena changed and was nice and bright  the trees disappeared I waited for whoever it was in the trees to come crashing down to the sand ... " Anytime now " I thought to myself " I pulled out my katana and waited so I could just rip the person in half and just leave with a flawless victory ....  
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!  Empty Re: Abuchi I challenge you to a fight !!!!!!!!

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:47 pm

Finally some one had come to the arena  Chika looked very closely . Maybe he is here for a challenge   chika went to move and he had spotted her " How in the hell could he see me from down there "  Chika went to climb down (attempted to) But before she could try to grip one of the vines everything had vanished . Now she was falling at least fifty  or sixty feet down .  " That was  a dick move you know " she said as she came diving down to the ground  . Chika positioned herself  as she noticed that he had pulled out a katana similar to hers. Inches from the ground Chika threw out her left leg connecting with his chest knocking him down " Now is that any way to treat a lady you just met " She said sarcastically  . She then slowly pulled out her twin blades on high alert and slowly atarted walking towards  the downed man ... 
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:04 pm

" I guess I was right there was someone up there " Abachi clenches his katana and waits for the Girl to get close enough to cut her in half. By the time he went to swing his chest was caved in by a devastating kick to the chest . Abachi flew ten feet  towards the water on the beach and looked up from the ground .  " You're my type of girl nice kick "  Abachi's eyes went from Blue to Red in an instant He waited for her to attack but instead she began to walk towards him . Abachi got up " You know for a girl you hit like a man " he winked at her and put his katana away . Abachi put his hands behind his back and stuck his face out towards her teasingly " Come on hit me as hard as you can "  Abachi's left hand where his ring was began to glow  " Heh let's see if she's as smart as she is pretty " he mumbled under his breath waiting for her attack ....
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:50 pm

Chika  stops and watches him for a moment studying his  position with out hesitation , she dashed towards him as her knifes began to glow purple leaving a red mist  behind her . " He's not very  quick with his movements I see let's see if I can takes advantage of that real quick "  A couple feet away from him she grabs him from the ground and flings him into the water ( Chika has a better advantage in water) . She runs towards him and dives in the water with her blades  stretched out in front of her ... She's pulls him up out of the water and starts hammering him in the face with the bottom of her blades ......
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Abachi stay on the ground momentary and let's her throw him he stays afloat in the water perhaps a foot or two deep .  He smiles at her " Such strong female but not a very smart one " He laughs as she starts hitting him in the face , his eyes turned Red as blood starting pouring little by little from his head . He grabs her hand and rips the knife out of her hand and putting his other hand on her throat choking her .  " So naïve" . He throws her knife deep out into the ocean as well as the other one . Still with his right hand on her neck he lifts her out of the water momentarily and flings her  back on to the beach head first . " Girls , Swear they can take on a man stronger them Pitiful if you ask me " HE said to himself .   He got on shore and pulled off his armor ALL of his armor ... Abachi looks at her body and smiles... He pulls  out his axe and out of anger he flings the axe directly at her head along with a few trombosh's ( Throwing knives ) at her and leaned against one of the coconut trees  that was there ...
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Chika lays on the ground out of breath for some odd reason she looks up only to see an axe flying towards her she moves out of the way quickly as it snaps a tree clean threw and falls on top of her . Unable to get up she doesn't move or budge not an inch  "what the hell is wrong with me "  SHe goes and tries to reach for her katana but it was no use her hand was jammed ontop of her breast from the tree on top of her .  " Wonderful my first fight and it ends like this just great " She said to her self . Chika looks up at abachi as her eyes grow big and turn blue like a puppy dog glaring into his eyes passionately for some reason...  
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:17 pm

Abachi's jaw dropped after he seen that he had missed her by an inch "  How in the hell did I -"  He stopped talking when he saw that the tree fell on top of her simply crushing her . " Eh that outa work too "  He smiles as he walks towards her with his katana in his hand . Upon reaching the downed defenseless girl he looks into her eyes DEEP into her eyes his eyes turned blue as he moved away from her and thought to him self for a moment... Out of the kindness of his heart ( a little bit of kindness actually " Abachi put's his Katana Away And with one big kick he kicks the tree off of her ' He Notices that  her leg was broken . Assuming it was from the Adrenalin Rush she may have had she probably felt no pain ... At the moment . " This might hurt a little .. Ok it's going to hurt like  a motherfucker just bare with me "  He grabs her leg and slowly pushes her bone slightly back into place . He closes his eyes and says a healing Prayer as his hands begin to  glow.  After a few  seconds  he lifts his hands and lifts her up and slightly nudges her forward to make sure she is okay . Still on alert he grabs her katana and flings in into the water  " Don't take my last bit of kindness for weakness "  He smiles at her and softly punches her shoulder "  You Fought  okay today why don't you head on over to the castle and look for Clerexha She can help you find a room and get some rest Hopefully . "  He looks over at the exit and point's over to it " You can go out threw there and just follow the path to the left towards the castle shouldn't be that hard for a smart one like you "  He went and picked up his axe and put his armor back on " As a matter of fact if you'd like I'll Take you there you don't look like you're from around here any way "  He smiled as the arena went back to normal and the exit doors opened up he walked over towards them and looked  back  " you coming or what " He said softly ....
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:23 pm

Chika stood under the tree for a few moments until Abachi Kicked the hell out of the tree . Some power he has if you ask me ... I looked down at my leg and freaked out a bit and started to hyperventilate . I screamed and pain until I saw his hands glow a bright white bright enough to possibly have blinded me ... . Abachi picked me up and it was just simply amazing I could walk again I hugged him and caught myself and pushed away " There's a castle ?" She asked puzzled . She smiled at Him considering the fact that he could have killed me at any given time in that moment. As he walked off she watched him as he had a slight limp to his step . I followed after him gently pushing my butt against his lower waist teasingly and blushing as I walked out of the arena ....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am