Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Will he wait for me?

Will he wait for me? Empty Will he wait for me?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Walking within the park just as like any other day in the past; she thinks about the fear that her true love wouldn’t wait for her. Maybe he would move on with his life not wait whatever so long years till they could be together. She dose trust in his love for he had shown it over and over to her during hardships in the past. Then people say what would make him wait he just like every other person who used you. Why don’t you learn that men just want your body nothing more to then that? It breaks Xaria’s heart when they speak in such manner tears would flow from her amber eyes negative thoughts fill her mind.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Will he wait for me? Empty Re: Will he wait for me?

Post by Abachidono Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 pm

Mindlessly roaming around the park as usual Abachi Spots Xaria , Nervous he climbs a tree as quiet as possible an starts following her. He slowly makes his way in front of her using the trees for cover he drops down behind a tree quietly and looks at her . His Face changed instantly when he had seen tears flowed down her face at a steady pace . " what Could I have done this time?" He asked himself. As she was about to pass the tree Abachi came out with his arms wide open as she ran into them unexpectedly . He slowly  pressed his  hands against her cheeks wiping the tears away " Hey beautiful what's Wrong?" He asked as he tightened his hug ...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:11 am

xaira is shocked  by Abachi sudden appearance and embrace.

It pained her for the thoughts within her mind involved him at times.

she didn't know what to express or how to speak just cry.

Afraid to talk xaria teleports about 5 miles south heading into unknowny territories of this park.
    Where possible danger other then emotions can be.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Lost in what had just  happened Abachi traces her aura, He open a small corridor using his ring and steps thew it . Abachi  notice Xaria a few feet ahead of him " Xaria wait " he ran towards her pulling her into another hug . " what's wrong?" he asked . He kissed her cheek as he released her from the hug " Why are you running from me what did I do ?' . Sudden Anger filled his body as he flung his axe into the trees and gripped her wrist roughly...  " Please tell me what i have done!?" His voiced raised as his eyes turned a light red ..

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:19 pm

As Abachi followed her Xandy became distrust at the emotion displayed by Xaria foolishness. This cause Xaria to suffer more then before as Xandy start to verbally abuse her. Stuck in her own head Abachi grabs her with an embrace filled with a confused concerned anger. This Frighten Xaria as he became rough with her. she mumble ...
    "please don't hurt me"
    She shakes in a treble. Her fear soon will become a distasteful emotion after being push  far.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:31 pm

Not realizing what he was doing Abachi release his grip and holds her tight " I'm So Sorry"  Tears Flowed down his Cheek .
     "I would never hurt you Never in my life" he kissed her her cheek as his tears touched her face . " I just don't wanna lose you Please tell me what's wrong" He let her go and sat on the ground as his emotions began to take over..

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Xaria Started to become more relaxed as his emotions subsided to more natural. As his tears feel upon her flush cheeks she realized he was just as afraid as she was. She wiped away his tears and sat next to him silently. Moving closer to Abachi Xaria rested her head on his lap stare into his tear stained eyes.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:43 pm

Abachi looked up and say Xaria " I love you so much " he kissed her forehead as he wiped the tears from his face " Can you please tell me what's wrong i want to help" He helped her up as he had got up from the ground himself . He grabbed her hand and walked with her silently threw the unknown territories of the park ..

Post by Guest Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:57 pm

Xaria then notices that his behavior was more control. As well she was no longer suffering her own insanity alone anymore for he was there and want to help. She lifted up her shit showing a rail road long cuts going down the side of her body. The cuts were still bleeding appearing fresh.
    "Im sorry please don't be mad I can heal them I just felt trap need relief some how. I been afraid of loosing you as well....my mind keeps over think...and plus im so used to being hurt/ used....then on top of that everyone puts me now...In which I become trap in my own mind thinking and thinking....but I know that I love you so much that I cant even explain this affection towards you....I just didn't know what to do or how to say it....I became scared that what I was thinking would become true...The I would be heart broken and die inside... "
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Abachi looked at the scars , as he closed his eyes he had flashbacks of when he himself had the same exact scars across his body . All he could do was smile because he tried not to break down in front of her " I'm Not mad at you , I'm Upset but not mad don't worry I will heal you myself it's no problem". His  hand stared to glow a bright white as he touched her skin the light from his ring covered the scars as they began to fade away . He closed his eyes and he could see her past as if it was his own ... opening his eyes he grew weary he pulled his hand off of her body and the light went back into his ring and the scars had vanished . 
    Looking down at her body he kissed where the scars were and smiled " I Would never think about hurting you " He pulled her into a hug as a few tears flowed down his face

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Xaria felt his pain in her fast beating heart knowing he was once in her state of mind.

“Abachi my darling it’s okay to fall apart because I’ll always be her to put you back together; just like you do to me.”

“I love you and I will always love you….”

“You just using your life source on me it was unneeded now you are weary “

She whispers softly into his ear. Closing her eyes Xaria leaned in kissing Abachi lips. The center of her chest glows a first dark red then lightens with each kiss she deepens with him. From an outsider view the light is being pulsated threw his body and end filling his ring. Witch start to shine bright lighting up the skin. In the moment surrounding them It light into a hell like fire. As Xandy and Xaria soul were intertwining with in Abachi in the most intimate of ways.  

Last edited by Xaria LV on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:25 pm

With each kiss more thoughts rushed threw his head some happy and some evil . He rested his head on Xxaria's shoulder as a few tears went down his face . Looking up he seen an old wooden bench ahead , " come with me" before she could even answer he pulled her with him too the bench and sat down pulling her down softly on his lap . He kised her cheek and looked at her with his chinky eyes . " Why do you love me as much as you do ?" He whispered into her ear as he wrapped her in his arms

Post by Guest Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:11 pm

I love your sweetness how you seek to comfort me in your warming embrace.

You’re the only person who called every inch of me beautiful.

I think the true question is why I wouldn’t love someone like you.

Maybe you don’t see it but Abachi you’re a remarkable guy.      

You just need a fixer upper at times.

I know we all have our Demons that have secrets with in our past.

But none of those things matters to me.

You are the one I love.

I feel safe with you and I know under some circumstances your life isn’t all safe.

Even with that I have a peace that you would protect me.

That I have never felt before.

When I hear your voice my heart race in excitement, like right now *chuckle*

My hears rejoice s in the sound of your voice.

If we are some kind of deadly attraction then neither way you are worth it

Because without this love we have for each I would die.

I would sacrifice everything just to have a moment of heaven with you.

You are a Kind hearted person who has so much love with affection

Why not love someone like you who can care for me with a purest of love.

You make me feel beautiful.

I trust you.

I truly believe God put you in my life because you are the one I have been praying for as a child. When God created me…he made you just for me.

I think we were made to save each other. To be a fixer upper because we both need each other’s love

I love you because of who you are the true Abachi that I have fallen madly in love with. I don’t want anyone other than you in my life forever more. I promise that.

I am sorry it takes so long for me to speak to you like this; this is all new to me. It’s hard because my idea of what love is and expressing it was tainted as a child. Plus when all of that was happening I never spoke or crying. I just numb out those horrific emotions.

But you bring out the best in me. You make me want to talk because you are the first person who believes in me. You give me hope for tomorrow. When I am with you I slowly start to forget all the crap and shit in my pass. Finally I can be free with you love.

Xaria expressed with tears flowing down her flush cheeks. He heart racing with unexplainable passions.

Last edited by Xaria LV on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:34 pm

Abachi smiles as he listens to her every word ,He wipes the tears off her face and lays his hand against her cheek. Looking Xaria deep into her eyes he realized that she knew the pain he went threw as well as the love he had for her. Closing his eyes he kissed her soft lips biting her bottom lip as their lips departed. " I love you" . Just then he had zoned out just thinking about that moment and more too come . Picking her and himself up a moment later that old wooden bench had collapsed . "That was close "
     He smiled as he held her in his arms like a baby . Adoring her just simply Adoring her He did not speak he looked at her arms and wrist and wihout question he kissed each of her scars not missing one . When he finished he put her down and grabbed her hand. " How about we go and get something to eat and talk more on the way ?" He suggested

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:23 am

Xaria felt so comforted by Abachi almost like she was a small child being love by a father. All Xaria could do was be shy and blush with bliss. She didn't speak loud in that moment but whispered
    "i love you too abachi"
    As they aross and walk way Xaria rest her head upon his chest listen to his breathing. Then his soft thumping heart  soothed her more. When he asked about eating or talking xaria's expression change to a indifferent glace.
    " Im a little unsure im not hungry and I guess I want to left in a more calm environment. I mean I find it a unfair justice for both of us to go. Since I always have a issue. I just don't want to add to your stress. Do you understand love?"
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:54 pm

Listening to what Xaria had said Abachi Had A flashback , Seeing his past had angered him again . "You don't want to be seen with me ? Or is it because you are meeting someone else here!?" His voicee raised and his eyes Changed to red instantly . Seeing his past and all the times females had used him and abandoned made him feellike Xaria would do the same and leave him like he was nothing. Out of pure rage he pushed Xaria down and pulled out his Katana. " You promised you wouldn't hurt me" Standing over her body Abachi raised his katana high slamming it down with tremendous force into her Stomach . The entire blade from the katana went threw her as well as the ground. He pulled the katana out of her as blood started to flow . Looking down on her he smirked and pointed his ring at her the light in his ring covered her body as it stared to over come the darkness she had  inside her

Post by Guest Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:07 pm

As Abachi quickly change into an enraged. Xaria Eyes widen in confusion. “Darling I would never I just gave you my heart as I spoke before…wait what are you doing ABACHI STOP!!! Xaria exclaimed in fear as the katana came slamming down into her fleshly stomach. The pain was excruciating as it tour threw muscle tissue and organs.  As it push threw her Xaria began coughing up blood.  Blood filled tears streamed down her soon pale face. Once Abachi began trying to remove Xandy from Xaria a blood curdling scream come from the depth of their heart filled souls as it was being rip apart killing them both slowly.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Standing over her as blood splattered over his Armor He had came back to his sences . Looking down And at his katana he dropped to his knee's bringing back the light that surrounded Xaria's body back into his ring . "What have I done" Hearing the love of his life scream in pain because of him, Looking down at his now bloody hand his ring was half lit whith light and darkness . Putting his handover the wound an equal mixure of light and darkness came from the ring and went into Xaria so her and Xandy would live . Tears flowed down his face as this happened , he kissed her cheek as the color came back to her pale skin . Still with blood coming out of her he slices his wrist and puts his hand in her mouth hoping she would wake up from the taste of blood

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Xandy soul was almost completely suck out of their body. Xaria laid  their lifeless and numb as she breath her last breathe...Once abachi had come to his senses it appeared almost to late but he figured out what to do rather quickly what to do. Slowly the souls were mended together again. Xaria heart started up but was extremely slow and quite. Still bleeding out Abachi most defiantly doesn't have enough power to health such wounds. Xaria would have to do so...Then Abaachi gave her a helping hand well wrist. Feeding her the necessary blood. This was enough for her to weakly open her eyes and try to smile lovingly at Abachi. She need a warm place to heal up some form of shelter abachi must find as it begins to rain and the tempures drop down.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:32 pm

Tears flowed down his face as she had finally opened up her eyes , Looking around he hadseen a lightflickering in a short distance away next to it was a medium sized shed. "Don't worry I'll fix this " He slowly picked up herbody as blood dripped from his armor he slowly walked to the shed . Upon Reaching the Shed it had a rusty lock on it , Abachi used one of his throwing knives tobust it open . Walking inside the shed his ring had glowed bright as he spotted a long table. "I'm so sorry'. All he could do was apologize as he laid her on the table. He placed his hand over thewould as his hand glowed for a couple of seconds he pulled away and it did nothing. He clenched his fist,"Please don't die on me" He placed his head on her chest as he cried hysterically

Post by Guest Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:31 am

Once they were in shelter, Xaria body was able to gain back power. Still the healing the wound was at  sluggish past. It was still enough that it was visible the wound was slightly improving. Meanwhile the loss of Xaria blood was continuous as it drip out of her. She try to comfort her love by placing her left hand on his head gently stroking his hair.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:15 pm

Looking into her beautiful eyes as his tears dropped down her chest "I love you so much" He pulled off his breast plate and took his shirt off exposing hisneck . "Xaria I want you to takethe blood from my neck too help you heal yourself" he Cut his neck open as blood poured out . He grabbed xaria's lips and pressed them against hisneck waiting for Xandy to come out ....

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:34 am

Xaria eyes widen try to express for him not to.

Her efforts to speak in a yelping form but before she could.

Abachi Already had shoved her mouth into his neck.

Xandy try to resist for she is madly in love with him as well.

But it tasted so good and she was starving.

Her eyes flashed red and started drinking the blood pouring out of his neck.

Her wound started healing but Xandy didn’t want to kill him so she pulled away and healed his neck and wrist.

She screamed trying to push herself away from him.

“Don’t come near me…ughh!!”

She took a small garden shovel and impaled her hand to ground
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:30 am

Abachi Groaned as shesucked the blood from his neck 

He fell to his knees as she got up 

His eyes turned blue again as he looked at her
    " But I love you." He crawled over to her side pulling the shovel from her hand. 

" I'm not afraid of you or Xandy Do as you must".

Post by Guest Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:23 am

"No please ill kill you...I cant control my thirst"
    As she begs the wound on her stomach was still open.
    She ground in pain as he removed her only restraint.
    When Abachi offered himself her fangs appeared as her eyed turn complete back.
    In a demonic voice she demand..
    "Stay BACK..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:30 am