Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Visiting Marmoreal

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Visiting Marmoreal Empty Visiting Marmoreal

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:11 pm

A world portal opens at the front gate of the White Queen's castle. A white marble walkway leads to a set of arched double doors. In the courtyard, there are trees with leaves the color of pale cherry blossoms. Clerxha walks through the portal, fixing her specialized cloak around her shoulders before walking through the main entrance.

Don't destroy the world. Got it. Don't mess up anything. Don't influence anyone here. Got it. The brunette presses her lips into a thin line as she glances back at the world portal. It's still there, but it fades, blending into the background. I wanted to test... what was it again...? She glances around, trying to find the best way through the castle to where the queen supposedly keeps all her potion ingredients.

"I guess I just wing it, and hope for the best," Cler says as she begins to quietly sneak her way through the vaulted and chess-themed halls of the castle.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Visiting Marmoreal Empty Re: Visiting Marmoreal

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:02 pm

A suit of armor is standing against one the walls of the corridors. It is holding a large battle axe. As Clerxha approaches it, the arms of the knight fall forward, along with the axe. The blade buries itself in the floor barely a foot from Clerxha.

The visor on the helmet quickly jerks up. "Oh my gosh, are you okay? I'm so sorry, the axe was too heavy and I couldn't catch it fast enough." I stop talking as I realize whose toes I almost chopped off. "Hey, Clerxka! What are you doing here?" I sound moderately surprised.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Clerxha's body flickers intangible as an axe is embedded the ground in front of her. She refrains from jumping in surprise, instead whirling around to see the cause of the falling weapon. The voice is familiar, and she silently hopes that it's not who she thinks it is.

But it is. "Hiya, Gexka," she replies cheerfully, glancing up and down the wide hallway for signs of any guards. She grabs the handle of the heavy axe and pulls the weapon from the ground. The petite girl staggers slightly- just one step to the side- before putting the axe against the wall. "I'm here... researching poison antidotes," she says truthfully. "Um... And why are you here?"

And I hope you haven't messed with any major events in this world... she thinks. It isn't that she distrusts him, more that Gex is one of the more... accident-prone members of the Organization. Although, there doesn't seem to be anything wrong... save the lack of guards and people...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:20 pm

I turn intangible and step out of the suit of armor. As soon as I do the suit collapses into a heap of metal parts on the floor. "Oops"  I look at Clerxha while kicking some stray pieces back into the pile. "Poison antidotes? Yeah, I can see how that would be useful." I raise my eyebrow in mock surprise. "As for me, isn't it obvious. You know, large castle, expensive objects, thief. Come now Clerxha, it's simple oceanography." I stop kicking the armor and look up and down the empty corridor. "Well that's at least the reason I originally came. But a few days after my arrival, everyone left. Something about a ghost haunting the place or something. Anyway, is it natural for a person to want to live in a castle? Cause that's what I've been doing."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Clerxha laughs lightly, but she raises an eyebrow when Gexka calls it oceanography. Of course...
    She waits until he's done speaking before asking, "You've been here for a while? Wait, dumb question- you just said that. If you've been around here for a while, mind helping me out? I'm looking for a room with cabinets of rare ingredients... I snuck in once before... There's also a long cabinet in the center of the room.
    "Is there any chance you know where it is, oh resident ghost?"

There's a rustling sound behind her, and a small bipedal mouse emerges from the shadows. It runs down the hallway and leaps onto Cler's shoulder- apparently the four-and-a-half foot jump isn't far at all. It takes out a needle of some sort and presses it against the girl's throat- specifically her jugular.
    "Who are you?" the doormouse squeaks.
    "My name is Cler," she says levelheadedly. She glances at Gexka, giving him an I-thought-there-was-nobody-here-anymore look.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:19 pm

I'm a bit confused by the resident ghost remark. What did she mean by that? Unless. . . ohhhhhhh. I was wondering why the people ran screaming every time a walked through a wall.
    My fast screws up in distaste at the mention of the potions room.
    "Yeah I've been there. Thought it was the kitchen at first. They should at least label the stuff in there. Look what happened to my hand." I pull off a glove indignantly to display bright red hand. I suppose there's a bit of irony but still. . .." I trail off as I realize that Clerxha is glaring at me. There is a mouse on her shoulder with a needle at her throat. "Hey look, a talking mouse. And I was afraid things were going to normal. Thank God I was wrong!
    Now then Mr. Mouse, my name is Gexka and if you would kindly remove your sword from my friend's throat, I'm sure we can have a lovely conversation. How about boulders. Yes, I'm sure we can have a nice long conversation about giant rocks!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:57 pm

She wasn't able to hear what her friend was saying due to the mouse poking at her neck. Clerxha feels the needlepoint press harder into her neck as Gexka begins to talk to the mouse. "My name's Mallymkun, and I'm a female." The robed mouse shifts her body to face the thief. The dormouse lowers her weapon, leaving it unsheathed and at the ready. "And why would I want to talk to you about boulders? I want to know where everyone has gone!"

Clerxha rubs her neck lightly- this mouse is not to be trifled with. "Well, Miss Mallymkun," she says in an overly respectful tone, "I only just arrived. My friend-" she inclines her head towards Gex, "-was just telling me that people thought there was a ghost of some sort.

"If you'd like, we'll walk around with you. I needed something from the White Queen's potion stores. There was someone who said I could use ingredients if necessary..."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:39 pm

I'm feeling a bit indignant. Well I'm sorry Miss Mallymkun. Forgive me for having never met a talking mouse before. How am I supposed to know the priorities of a mouse? I thought boulders were a good unbiased topic." I cross my arms and turn my back on them. "And it wasn't just me. People were jumpy even before I got here."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:03 pm

The dormouse huffs, crossing her arms. "Fine, I'll believe that people were already nervous. But you will join me as I look for more people." She points her blade at the two nobodies, moving from one to the other before front-flipping off of Clerxha's shoulder. "Well, are you coming or not?"

Well, this is certainly not what I expected from a dormouse. Aren't they supposed to be sleepy? Cler muses. But then again... this is Underland...

She glances at Gexka. "I guess we follow her." She flickers invisible for a second while the mouse's back is turned, just to make sure that there aren't any weird magic spells or anything that would stop her from using her abilities. Plus, it'll hopefully act as a signal to Gex--we can always run if she goes nuts.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:21 pm

I look at the tiny mouse for a few seconds, wondering where it got its gut. I glance at Clerxha and reluctantly nod my head when she agrees to follow the mouse. "Only cause I've got nothing better to do." But I do feel a bit curious. "So what would you have done if we didn't agree to come with you?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:09 pm

The mouse turns around, brandishing the needle and pointing it towards Gexka. "Well, isn't it obvious?" the creature explains, "I'dve gotten rid of your eyesight. If only I had that part of the bandersnatch left..." The dormouse turns around and begins muttering to herself as she leads the two 'guests' through the marble corridor.

Clerxha doesn't feel too threatened, but replies, "I'm glad ya didn't. I sort of like my eyesight. Depth perception and all that."

They pass the throne room in silence, and continue up a staircase. It takes a few minutes before they reach the room that Clerxha was describing earlier. Along the way, she doesn't see any hints of recent activity.

The people must really be gone... Cler thinks, Bummer, I was hoping I could meet some of them again. They were nice. Quiet, but nice.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:12 pm

I'm glad to have some company, but the mouse's condescending tone makes me bristle. As we walk, I list flaws in Mallymkun's plan. "But what if we had been lying to you and the moment you were off her shoulder we killed you. Or if Clerxha did something so you wouldn't be able to touch her at all. Or say you did stab her in the eye, I would just kill you afterwords. Or I could have thrown something at you." When we reach the room I plop myself down on a chair. "So now what are you going to do? You've seen there's no one here."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:11 pm

"Glad to know you have my back," Cler says with a hint of amusement in her voice. She leans against the marble island that's covered in ingredients. Her brown eyes scan the ingredients on the surface and she begins to zone out as she takes out her black journal and begins to write down the items.

The dormouse hops up onto the table and turns to face Gexka. "Well, unfortunately, we'll never find the outcome to those," she says sarcastically. "And they wouldn't leave for no reason at all. Either you come with me or I'm going alone to search."

Clerxha looks up from the ingredients, murmurs a "Sure, whatever," and then returns to taking inventory of items that don't even belong to her.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:13 pm

I let out a long, dramatic sigh, "Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine." I heave myself to my feet. "But only because I've already been over this room. And I'd probably feel guilty if I found a cat eating you." I look over my shoulder at Clerxha who seems engrossed in whatever it is she's doing. "Call if you need us, scream if you're dying." I turn back to the mouse, scoop her up, and plop her on my shoulder. "I don't want to accidentally step on you. Now onward!" I stride out of the room, spin in a circle, and begin walking in a random direction.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:57 pm

Clerxha just hums as though she's not completely lost in her train of thought. She waves her hand somewhat dismissively as she continues to look at the ingredients, and a wrinkle appears on her forehead.

Why don't they have what I'm looking for...? Cler wonders, glancing up to see that nobody is in the room anymore. "...whoops."

(At the same time...)
    Mallymkun frowns slightly as she's moved to Gexka's shoulder. The dormouse opens her mouth to chastise the boy's behavior when he turns around suddenly. Instead she drops to all fours, clinging to the boy's jacket.

"A little warning next time?" she requests as she stands up, hanging onto the neckline of Gexka's shirt. "And why are you heading towards the throne room...?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:11 pm

I look down at the mouse on my shoulder and put an innocent look on my face. "How bout I give you a big warning right now? I will, sometime in the future do that again. There, warned." I continue to walk at the same easy pace. "I'm heading to the throne room because that's the direction I'm walking." I shrug, not enough to knock her off, but  that should still unbalance her. "Isn't the throne room where people usually go when they want an audience with a king?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:20 pm

Clerxha bumps against the cabinet door as she moves to follow Gexka and the mouse. The liquid contents of two glass vials spill onto the floor. They combine to form some sort of foul-smelling corrosive substance. "Whoops, for sure."

She moves to try and find something that would neutralize the accidental concoction, but when she glances back, it appears to have dissipated into the air. Well, that's just lovely. But it's not like I could find what I needed anyway.

Clerxha walks out flickers invisible for a second. She can faintly hear Gexka's voice in the distance, so she turns on her heel and begins to run in that direction.

As she approaches the boy and the mouse, Cler hears the mouse huff indignantly, "Of course? Have you never been in a castle before?"

Clerxha stifles a laugh. The poor dormouse had no idea. They must be just around a corner or down the corridor or something...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:13 pm

I glance at the mouse resentfully, "Of course I have! I just tend to go at night, when nobody's there. It makes things less complicated." I turn stop in front of what I assume is the throne room. I grasp the handles of one of the two large doors and pull the it open. The room is quite large and around the edges a bit dark. But what draws the eye is the large throne at the far end of the room. Or more specifically, the large, striped cat that appears to be sleeping on the throne. The cat suddenly opens an eye and looks at me. If I'm not mistaken it even appears to have a large smile plastered to its face. It closes its eye and then, surprise, surprise, begins to speak in a silky voice.
    "I suspect I'm not what you expected. But destiny has a nasty habit of laughing at our assumptions. Heh, heh, heh." I look down at Mallymkun. "You see? A Cat. A talking cat, but still a cat."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:16 pm

Clerxha walks into the throne room silently. Although it's not like it'd matter--it seems that the only... creature.. facing her is a cat who is focused on his (it's?) conversation with Gexka. The cat's words send a shiver down her spine.

Yup, she decides, I don't like that cat.

The dormouse crosses her arms for a second, sighing exasperatedly. She ignores the thief's words entirely, instead addressing the striped cat. "What are you doing on the Queen's throne?" She jumps off of Gexka's shoulder, landing on the floor and somersaulting out of it. "Besides, I thought you were off with the Hatter, looking for everyone."

Clerxha scans the marble room, searching for any hint of people--of which there obviously is none. "Hey, Gex... By any chance, did you see a vial that looks like a triangular-based pyramid? Or a box shaped like a seven-pointed star?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:34 pm

The cat arches it's back as it stretches, kneading it's paws into the plump cushion. It continues to stretch and stretch and stretch, growing thinner and and more transparent until it finally disappears. I jump when I hear it's voice and it comes strolling out from between my legs. Except it's not strolling, it's floating."I was taking a little break; a cat nap if you will. And you needn't worry so much. I lent the Hattar an ear," The cat wiggles it's ears and I finally notice that it only has it's left one. "and he can call me whensoever he wishes." The cat begins to hum. "He's singing a marvelous melody at the moment by the way."
    My eyes jerk up to look at Clerxha when she speaks to me. I'm surprised she isn't as fascinated at the exchange between the two creatures as I am. I nervously finger the two items deep within my coat. "I don't remember anything like that. Were they important?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:14 pm

"Then I'm guessing you haven't heard anything, hmmm?" Mallymkun crosses her arms as she takes a seat on the marble floor. Her needle-sword taps against the marble floor, making a tinkling noise. "And we've got these strangers here... Who I don't even think belong here..."

Clerxha sighs when Gexka says he doesn't know about the ingredients she needs. "Oh, no. Just two highly volatile substances that I need for a project I'm working on." She pauses before adding, "Wow, that sounds suspicious...."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:28 pm

The cat floats on it's back, lazily kicking the air with it's back paws."No, nothing of the nature of the anything that you are referring to." The cat suddenly looks at me with piercing eyes."However, you seem to believe that we have the option to choose. We now have two more individuals than we had before, which, may I remind you, was zero. I believe this is to our advantage." "The cat floats over to Clerxha and using it's tail, pulls out the vial and box from behind her ear. It then hands it to her. I pat myself down to find that the both box and vial are missing from my person. 'That cat burglar!' "A gift, my dear."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:31 pm

Clerxha holds her hands out as the cat drops the two items she had been looking for. "Thank you... I'm afraid I don't know your name. But thank you nonetheless." She holds up the vial, and light shines through it, creating a rainbow from the filtered light. There isn't much left in the container, "-but there's enough to synthesize more if I need," she mumbles, accidentally finishing her thoughts aloud.

Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Gexka checking his pockets. She smirks as she shakes her head slightly. Of course. I figured...

The dormouse stands up abruptly, her ears twitching, "Did you hear that?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:27 pm

I'm really starting to get annoyed about how the animals in this place seem to look down at me. "Would you mind telling-" I speak loudly to interupt the cat's conversation with Clerxha, but am myself interrupted by Mallymkun. I strain my ears but can only hear the breathing of the individuals in the room. The cat speaks in a soft whisper. "Perhaps it is to my lacking an ear, but I can't-" A loud crash from somewhere in the castle interrupts him in turn. "We shall finish this conversation at a later time. The cat begins to walk toward the door, with each step growing fainter. "Well come on. You won't find anything out by staying here." The cat completely vanishes. I sigh. 'Why does it have to be right? I'm not easily scared, but I've been in this castle for a while now and haven't seen another soul. But then again I did miss Mallymkun.' As I walk toward the door I look over my shoulder at the mouse. "So supposing it wasn't me that scared everyone away, what could have?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:01 pm

I thought it was just the pipes... or something, Clerxha thinks as she steps towards the door. The sound of a loud crash comes from somewhere in the castle, and the girl rolls up her sleeve and places a few senbon in the launcher.

Turning back to Gexka, Cler grins. "Well, come on now. Can't let that cat have all the fun." She darts down the hallway without waiting for a response. As she gets closer to the sound's origin, she pauses. There's something eerily familiar about the creature--almost as though she's fought it before. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees something fade into view for a few seconds before vanishing again. She feels the air change--a breeze heading for the others (if the cat is still there). "Heads up! It's a sneak army! No wonder they couldn't see it," she calls out to Gexka, Mallymkun, and the cat.

The dormouse, who has miraculously crept up onto Gexka's shoulder again, taps the side of his face. "What in the world's a Sne-" Mallymkun's voice ends in a squeak when she sees the creature appear mere feet in front of them.
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

The dormouse jumps off Gexka's shoulder as the reptile-like creature lunges towards them. "I guess that's it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content