Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Back to my old room.

Back to my old room. Empty Back to my old room.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Zex opened a dark corridor and walked through it. As he arrived on the other side he looked forward and saw his bedroom door. He smirked looking it over.

"Heh...good to be back."

He said as he walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. He looked around and raised a brow as he saw that his room was clean.

"Wow looks like i never left."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Back to my old room. Empty Re: Back to my old room.

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 am

It had been so long..two years actually since he disappeared...She didn't worry at first but after just a few days without a word it got to her. Normally she'd stay in the wood but she ended up staying in his room, waiting. Just waiting. The angel would stare at the window desperate to see his cheerful smile again. She would lay in his bed and cry worried as to where he was. Days..months...and a year passed. She eventually pulled herself together, for the sake of others. She would run the bakery, visit Rexus occasionally with no improvement and would come back to the room to tidy up from the year of his absence. It pained her but it kept her busy.

She decided to stay in his room instead of being in the woods. She began losing hope in his return at times but forced herself not to break, but she had her bad days like anyone else would...

Lexi had just showered and hesitantly changed into a pair of his shorts that he would always lend her and a black tank top. She never rearranged the room, only to clean then return everything to its proper place. She found the picture in the dresser of his younger self. She sighed feeling the tears already spilling over her cheeks.

"Ilea you mustn't break...you need to be strong..."SHe returned the photo. and looked over at the closet. She wiped her tears and took a deep breath. SHe walked over and pulled out one of his organization cloaks. She walked into the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror and pulled it over her shoulders. She shut her eyes reliving the little memories and smiling remembering his laughter.

She heard something that made her snap back to reality. She slowly walked out of the bathroom and gasped loudly, the cloak falling to the ground. The familiar figure standing before her left her speechless for a moment.

"Z-Zexor...."Her voice cracked and sounded slightly hoarse from the crying she had been accustomed to the past years. SHe just stared at him wide-eyed in disbelief.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:42 am

Zex smiled as he walked up to his bed and patted down the sheets that were folded over it. He chuckled a bit since it had been so long and he missed the comfort given to him by his own bed. He took a seat on it and smirked.

"Man i missed you. I should probably shower before i get some rest."

It was then he raised a brow as he could sense someone was in the room, in his bathroom no less. He stood to his feet as the person exited the bathroom. He froze as he saw her and a small smirk grew on his lips. When she asked if it was him he only laughed lightly.

"Heh were you expecting someone else..I can come back later if your busy.."

As he spoke he pulled off his hood revealing to Lexi the small features that had changed such as the length of his hair and the scar on his cheek. He then hid is left hand in his pocket and raised his right giving her the cheesy grin he always did.

"Hey Lexi...mind if i stay a while?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:06 am

Lexi tried her best but couldn't hold back the tears. SHe managed to stay silent as so many emotions fell over her. She was shocked feeling her face warm up at his words and touched her cheek confirming her blushing face. She slowly walked over to him observing the changes during his absence. She raised her hand to touch his cheek gently running her finger over the scar frowning wondering how it got there. She dropped her hand to his arm and flinched slightly and dropped it to her side. She made a face but shook it off. Her heart suddenly started racing as her emotions changed. She raise her hand again and swung.

All that was heard in the silence was that of her hand slapping Zexor's cheek...then she broke.

"YOU LEFT ME! YOU COULD HAVE SAID GOODBYE! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WHERE YOU WENT!? I THOUGHT I LOST YOU, HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME ZEXOR?!" Lexi's voice is shrieking and cracking with emotions. She raised her hand to slap him again but she couldn't. She looked into his eyes and her hand turned into a fist and dropped it to his chest as she burst into tears weakly punching at his chest.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:26 am

Zex smiled a bit as he saw her. When she approached him tears fell from his eyes from her touch to hsi cheek. He flinched as she touched his arm and looked at her as she pulled away. He raised his rand hand to her as he was about to speak.

"Lexi..I.."

His eyes then widened as she slapped his face. His face did not even flinch from the slap and his neck didnt even turn. Hearing her yell he touched his cheek with his right hand and his head dropped. He sighed as he heard her rants and he clenched his fist. As she rested on his chest and began to weakly punch him he blinked and looked down at her. he closed his eyes tight and put his arms around her feeling a burning coming from his arm. He then slowly let go and he began to shed tears.

"I'm....im sorry...couldnt stay here...not after what happened with Zero...not after the way he left my arm...i had to reason to stay...i couldnt even be around you anymore...atleast now...i can touch you...im sorry..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:40 am

Lexi sobbed into his chest mumbling apologies and finally stopped hitting his chest. She calmed down as she listened to his words. She was confused for a moment and looked up at him. SHe searched his eyes as she thought back to that day. She spoke softly, and as clear as her hoarse voice would allow. "The darkness..."
    She understood now why she felt strange when she touched his arm. She took a step back with pain in her eyes never breaking her gaze.

"B-but...if it causes you so much pain to...just be in my presence..to touch me...But why didn't you at least tell me? explain it to me- I-I would have understood. Instead you just disappeared!"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:48 am

Zex looked at her and slid his cloak off his shoulders slowly as he spoke.

"Because...i know how you are...you would have only blamed yourself...and i couldnt do that to you...i could not let you think that me leaving was just to be away from you..."

Once he removed his cloak he set it on the bed causing it to sink it. He then showed her his arm looking away. It was under control for now so it just looked like a very muscular black arm.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:54 am

Lexi opened her mouth ready to protest, but shut it and nodded slowly knowing he was right...She studied the arm and looked up at him she stepped close and waited a moment lookin to his face for a reaction. She then looked back at the arm and slowly reached out with her hand to touch it.
    "...Will you even be able to stand this?"She doesn't yet touch his arm but just slowly gets closer with her hand.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:02 am

Zex looked at her and noticed her face as it revealed to him that she knew he was right. He then watched her reach out to touch his arm but stop to ask her permission. He looked at her and nodded his head slowly before looking away once more.

"Its okay you can touch it. Its not too bad. It just stings."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:14 am

Lexi instead moves her hand up to turn his face to look back at her. She frowns ad caresses his cheek where she slapped him. She went to wrap her arms around his neck to embrace him but first kissed him softly where the red mark of her hand was fading.
    "Forgive me...I-I was just surprised and...upset because of all the unanswered questions. but you must understand it has been so hard for me to be here not knowing if you would ever return..."Her voice trails off as the tears return to her eyes.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:25 am

Zex blinked as she turned his head to face her and blushed as she caressed his cheek. His blush deepened even more as she kissed his cheek where she had slapped it. He looked into her eyes and nodded his head.

"I know, and I understand. Its not your fault. I deserved it."

He said as he then reached his right arm to her cheek. He opened his hand and cupped her cheek in it.

"Ive missed you so much..."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:32 am

Lexi's face fills with color as he holds her cheek in his hand. She sighs and smiles up at him as she holds his hand to her cheek closing her eyes.

"I have missed you so much Zexor...."She lets her excitement overtake her and she opens her eyes and smiles giggling as she jumps up on her toes and wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him close.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:40 am

Zex blinked at her words and smiled happily to hear her utter them. He then starred into her eyes and smirked hearing her giggle. His eyes then widened as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He laughed a bit and held her close with his right arm.

"Heh im really glad to hear that...Lexi...I promise im going to find a way to make it up to you.."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:28 am

Lexi giggles as she holds him close and smiles when he laughs. She nods slowly as he speaks. She sighs and pulls back to look him in the eyes taking in his words.
    "Yes...but don't feel so guilty okay? I'm just so happy that you came back to me-"Lexi instantly blushes at her own words and shakes her head and stumbles with her words trying to corect herself."I-I mean happy that you are back- not that you are...um I mean...uh..."Her face reddens as she continues mumbling

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:43 am

Zex blushed as she spoke and smiled. He then began to laugh a bit as she tried to correct what she had said and started mumbling her words. He put his hand on her mouth and smirked.

"Heh its okay...after all i came back mostly to see you anyway."

He said as he let out a sigh and looked at his arm.

"Looks look i can really give you those hugs i used to give anymore."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:54 am

Lexi blushes as he touches his hand to her lips silencing her, ans she smiles happy that he came back to see her. Her smile fades when he mentions the hugs and she nods slowly looking at his arm. "I suppose so...but...i understand..."
    She steps back and forces a small smile. She goes to the bed and picks up the weighted cloak and hangs it up with the others. Without looking at him she speaks.
    "You should get some rest you must be exhausted. I could run a bath for you if it will help.."She says hinting at how tense his left arm is, she could tell that he has struggled to tame it even though it seems easier now.
    Darkness is painful to those so accustomed to the Light...

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:59 am

Zex blinked a bit surprised that she could carry the cloak. He then nodded his head and stood up.

"Yeah your right. i should clean up. And i would really appreciate the bath Lexi.."

He said to her with small smile on his face as he pulled off his shirt. As he did she would see veins of darkness coming from his should and stretching into his chest. The veins however stopped after passing his left pectoral. They seemed to be connected to his heart.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:05 am

When she turned she gasped softly seeing how far the darkness spread. She looks where his heart would be and touches her hand to his chest without thinking.
    "I was not aware that it had spread to your heart....I can see why it took you so long to come back...I wish I could help..but...now that it has reached your heart...I'm afraid to..."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:14 am

He nodded his head as he walked up to her. He put his hand on her head and smiled.

"Hey its okay...dont worry about it..."

He said kissing the top of her head.

"I'll be fine...and ill find some way that i can give you your hugs again okay..."

With that he walked back to the dressed to get his clothes.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:24 am

She smiled a little as he kissed her head. She watched as he went to get his clothes and laughed softly, she was so happy to see him again and that the aching silence in the room had vanished. She turned and went into the bathroom to get the bath ready. She let the hot water run for a while then switched it to a cooler temperature, shutting it off once it was filled. She rummaged in the small bathroom closet and pulled of a towel.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:31 am

Zex smirked as he looked for his clothing. He then glanced back at Lexi and began to think to himself.

*I cant believe she waited for me...Shes even prettier than i remember...crap what am i thinking?*

He asked himself as he began to blush and he shook his head to calm himself. He then smiled and took the towel from her.

"Thanks. I wont be long."

With that he stepped into the bathroom and closed the door. He removed the rest of his clothes and climbed into the bath soaking in the hot water.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:02 am

Lexi had caught him glancing at her and smiled. When he shut the door she leaned against it and held her hand to her chest, over her heart. "What is this..its like butterflies are fluttering in my chest..."She smiled and blushed and shook her head dropping her hands."No I must just be excited that he has returned...to me.."She sits by the window and brushes her hair as she looks out towards the park.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:08 am

After a few minutes of soaking in the hot water. Zex stood up and drained the tub. He then turned on the shower and began washing up. After he finished he turned the water off and dried himself off. He put on a pair of pajama pants and walked out of the bathroom without a short while he dried his hair. as he was about to let Lexi know he was done he noticed her starring out the window. He walked up behind her and followed her stare to the park.

"Penny for your thoughts."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:17 am

Lexi had been so lost in thought that she hadn't heard him exit the bathroom. She jumped at the sound of his voice and turned to look at him."Oh s-sorry I've gotten so use to being alone..She shakes her head looks at his chest as she speaks then back to his eyes."I was just thinking that I haven't slept in the woods...for about two years now...and then my mind went off to those years...being alone..." She sighs and smiles up at him and ruffles his hair. she shifts her gaze to his chest and lightly traces the darkness from his heart up to his shoulder.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:28 am

Zex nodded his head as she spoke and chuckled as she jumped up when he spoke.

"Heh yeah i understand. Well you'll be staying her form now on okay. I dont want to be alone either."

He said with a small smile. As she traced her finger on his chest he blushed and realized it didnt hurt at all. When she reached his shoulder he flinched slightly.

"Heh..looks like it only hurts in the most concentrated parts of my arm."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 7:42 am