Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+3
RixupIX
Lexi LXX
RexusXXIV
7 posters

ATTACK ON THE SHOPPING DISTRICT!!!

Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

ATTACK ON THE SHOPPING DISTRICT!!! Empty ATTACK ON THE SHOPPING DISTRICT!!!

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:52 pm

Two figures wearing black suits floated above the shopping district. One was a man and the other a woman. They both had black angel-like wings. "Is this the place, Apatéa?" said the man to the woman. "Yes, I think so. We should hurry and get this over with, Peséma, I want to get out of here as soon as possible." she replied. "Of course you do." He said to her as the two descended to the ground. Upon landing, they looked around. There were a lot of shops around and many Numberless around too. This was where ALL the shops were located, so it's only natural that there'd be this many people. "Now how do we get some attention around these parts?" Apatéa said, looking around. "Allow me." Peséma replied. He then created a shockwave of ethereal energy that went out in all directions. The shockwave wasn't strong, just strong enough to break all the glass of the buildings around him. "I guess that works." she said with a hint of sarcasm. "And now we wait." He said, standing there with his arms crossed.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

ATTACK ON THE SHOPPING DISTRICT!!! Empty Re: ATTACK ON THE SHOPPING DISTRICT!!!

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Lexi was standing at the counter watching the people go by. She had some customers but they never stayed long because they were always going off to join or watch the riots. She had waved her last customer goodbye and noticed two unfamiliar figures. She watched then curiously as she cleaned up. Before she knew it a shock wave hit the shop and the glass from all the windows shattered. She gasped and shielded herself then looked around at the mess.

"What in the world was that about??"She stepped out of the now opened doorway and looked up and down the streets. Every shop's glass had been shattered...they were under attack. "Great..."
    She looked at the two figures one standing with crossed arms, the one who created this mess. She went back inside and pulled on her cloak and grabbed her holy sword. She walked back out, pulling her hood over her head, looking for anyone else who could help her...she knew better than to start a fight with unknown enemies alone.

"If anyone is out there please hurry!"
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Abachi was leaving the park and headed towards the shops which he hadn't been too in some time , "I wonder if Lexi's shop is open ". As he walked a block or two he. Saw a couple numberless running from one of the corner shops , "Huh that's weird". As hewalked around the corner his eyes widened as he seen all the glass was shattered from every single one of the shops . He noticed Lexi. Coming out from her shop , As well as two other unfamiliar face " Who are they?" he thought to himself.

As he walked and the glass shattered more undearneath his footsteps he went on the other side of the street and slowly approached the two and sighed " Hey Man , And Woman I don't know what is happening here but do you mind not destroying these shops at least while I'm here , thanks". He smirked and walked towards Lexi " Hey girl just came by for some pie" He hugged her and walked inside the bakery
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead

Post by RixupIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:20 pm

In the shopping district, Rixup was sitting down at a restaurant eating a bacon and pepperoni pizza.
    Wow, I can't believe I never tried putting my two favorite things together could taste so beautiful.
    He took another bite savoring the amazing flavor was like if he were to die that moment he wouldn't care. He went for another bite when suddenly a shock wave came out of nowhere shattering the glass next to him and falling onto him and his pizza.
    WHAT? NO! IT WAS TOO BEAUTIFUL TO BE GONE SO FAST, DAMMIT!
    He suddenly heard a familiar voice from afar. He exited the window that crushed his dreams and looked around. He saw two strange people with wings just standing there, and he turned his head and saw someone with a hood on on the other side.
    WHO'S THERE! DID YOU CRUSH MY DREAMS!!!
    He bashes his rings forming his gauntlets and stared walking to her.
    IT'S MY SECOND DAY OUT OF THE CASTLE AND YOU DESTROY- oh hey Lexi.
    He turns at her restaurant with shattered windows and saw a little head. He leaned in and saw Abachidono.
    Oh hey Abachi. So, I'm assuming that if neither of you killed my pizza, hopefully, didn't do it...
    He turns to the strange people while grinding his teeth.
    Bastards...

Last edited by RixupIX on Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:23 pm

A dark portal opens in Clerxha's bookstore. She bites back a string of curse words--at least it wasn't burnt... again. She grabs a spare senbon launcher--thank goodness she had one made-- and a cloak before she walks out of the door, glass crunching beneath her combat boots. It takes her less than five seconds to locate the center of the attack, and by extension the two winged people.

She sees a numberless nearby who shudders. It's a young teen who vaguely reminds her of Calixer. Cler puts a hand on the boy's shoulder. "Get out of here. Find someplace safe. Tell anyone you come across. Please." The boy nods and sprints away. There are other numberless in the shopping district, and Cler doesn't want them getting in the crossfire. She churns up a wind and uses it to amplify and carry her voice. "The shopping district is under attack, please evacuate." There's a general feeling of panic that splits the air, and the numberless begin to run from the shops.

Clerxha pushes her way through the crowd, looking for any other people she'd be able to team up with. She sees Lexi down the road and grins--they haven't teamed up in a long time. She also notices Rixup and Abachi. (Who wouldn't notice a screaming flame-brain and a person who seems totally oblivious to what's going on?)We've totally got this.
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:25 pm

Peséma's attention shifted towards the annoying man who walked into the building with some other individual. "They don't even have the courtesy of executing a sneak attack." he says. "It's insulting really." She says, looking at the bakery. "Let's draw them out." He says as he charges an ethereal blast. He fires it at the building, creating a massive explonsion. "Nice. I'll go deal with the loud one and the girl." She say, walking closer to Rixup and Clerxha.
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Traitor
    Primary Role: Ninja
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:54 pm

Rexus looks out of a window in the castle. Aixus left him to deal with the riots and he was just standing there waiting for him to come back. He then hears the computer say that there was an attack that the shopping district and two other places. His mind focused on the shopping district. "Hmmm, I remember Lexi saying something about baked goods." He then remembered that she, indeed had a bakery. "No way....." A corridor opens behind him and he turns to walk through it. The corridor appears behind Lexi and Abachi. Rexus runs out, grabs the angel and jumps behind the counter. He wraps his arms around her, shielding her from the blast.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Clerxha dives forward, barreling into her closest teammate (Rixup). She turns him intangible, knowing full well that Rixup would be minimally damaged from the blast's heat, but she's not too sure about the actual shockwave. Shrapnel from the building's metal frame splinters, but passes right through them. As the smoke begins to clear, Cler sees the winged female walking towards them.

Clerxha takes a few shots at her vitals using senbon formed from ice. The smoke should help obscure the enemy's vision, but if not... She preps and launches an attack of a slicing gale of wind.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:10 pm

Lexi's eyes widened seeing Abachi walk over to the two enemies.No.....no no NOOO!

She tries to focus her anger and studies the two enemies. Her eyes widen and gasps when she realizes who the male is.   " A Fallen...."
    She shakes her head under her hood as Abachi approaches her. When he hugs her she grits her teeth and watches him enter the bakery. She hears Rixup's yelling voice and groans when he walks over to her.
    "Shh!"She looks around worried and quickly enters the shop after Abachi and grabs him pushing him against the wall. "You idiot! what were you thinnking! You have no idea what he- they are capable o-"

She was suddenly picked up and she looked up at the person holding her and when she recognized him she pushed him off in confusion and got up stepping back a bit."R-Rexus how did you-"
    The next thing she knew she was thrown back from Rexus. She was screaming as her shop explodes from  the blast. Everything went black for a moment and when she finally came too her ears were ringing and her vision blurred. Everything was spinning and she was being crushed by debris.  
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 pm

Rixup saw that Clerxha was also there when she walked up to him.
    Oh hey, did you kill my-
    He sees a blast that hit Lexi's shop and debris started falling at him. He feels someone tackle into him.
    Wait what? WHAT'S GOING ON! 
    He sees that it's Clerxha and that she turned him intangible and debris falling right through him. She lets him go and he sees her throw her senbons at one of the winged people. It looked like a woman until smoke came from the shop. He gets up pis- I mean mad and starts to glow red. He points towards where the woman was.
    You did it.
    From his gauntlet finger, he shoots a fire-electric beam at the mysterious woman.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Abachi smiles and before he could say something back he looks out and notices a huge blast heading towards his and Lexi , Before he can grab her and protect her someone else does as the blast hits the bakery Abachi quickly create a light bubble around him protecting him from the blast and debris. As the smoke slowly fades away he sees Lexi Slowly being crushed by debris and pulls her up and into the bubble with him "I think you're gunna need a new bakery Lexi Just saying". The bubble moved out into the street where there was still a bit of smoke . He bubble fades as he holds Lexi up " Come on now that small explosion shouldn't have done that much to you now

He turns and Notices Rixup and Clerxha " All right. Finally" . He leans Lexi agains the only wall which was completly unscaved for some odd reason and looks at the stranger " Make sure she's ok Boy" he jumps out into the street and pulls out his Bow and fires two explosive tips at the Man's face
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Rexus tries to grab her again, but he misses her. He then gets thro in the opposite direction, into the counter. He looks up and sees Lexi in a daze. The ceiling is caving in and it'll crush anyone inside once it does. "NO!" He then sees that Abachi has got her safe. "As long as she's safe." He says to himself. He then runs out of the building and turns his attention to the winged man. "Do you have any idea what you have done?"
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:44 pm

Peséma chuckles at Rexus' comment. "Well, I blew up a building." He said sarcastically as he caught the arrows. The explosion did no damage at all.

Apatéa dodges the attack. She then dashes to Rixup and touches him. She then gains all his abilities and he temporarily looses them. Her wings disappear and a red halo appears on her left arm. "Wow, this is nice. Don't worry about your power, your abilities will return in a moment." She then looks at Clerxha. "Why don't you and I have some fun while this man recovers?" She said, firing the same attack at Clerxha that Rixup used on her, only more powerful.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:20 pm

Lexi's head was spinning she had cuts all over her. She gritted her teeth at Abachi's comment, being that the whole thing was his fault. When he set her down and left her she took the opportunity to heal herself. When she had her strength back she got up and went over to where Abachi stood and shoved him.
    "Look what you've done."
    Lexi goes over to Rexus and unfurls her wings. "R-Rexus I'm sorry. I was just surprised and didn't see the explosion coming....thank you."She looks up at him and nods then takes out her holy sword and jumps into the air swinging it in front of her sending a bursting wave of light down and knocking the male back and to the ground and send another after it.
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:29 pm

Rexus Looks at her and then back at Pesema. After she attacks with the light, he speaks. "It's no use trying to hit him with light, Lexi. He may be Fallen, but he's still and angel. Your light attacks will only make him stronger. It's best to rely on your ice for this fight." He says to her, still trying to thing of a way to actually hurt the Fallen.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Abachi grins as Lexi shoves him " What I do " He turns to the enemy. As Lexi unleashes her light waves at him , He pulls out his cross bow and Shoots multiple Arrows at him Explosive and poison tipped arrows At his face following behind her Holy light Waves. He turns and listens to the Guy " Well he's got a point ,So what's the plan Lexi? Should we attack at once or plan a strategic attack ?"

Last edited by Abachidono on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:29 pm

Clerxha blinks. So she can steal a person's abilities... Like Xavie- The woman points her finger at Cler, mimicking the attack that Rixup had used only seconds before. She turns intangible, and the fire and electric beam passes through her. How was she able to control the Halo so quickly? Xavi nearly had a mental breakdown! And why isn't Rixup just fighting her? He's supposed to be good at hand-to-hand combat...

The assassin steps out of the beam of fire. "Fun, huh?" she comments with a giggle, "Oh, lady, you have no idea what you're in for."

The ground beneath the woman's feet turns to ice, creeping up her legs. Cler runs towards the woman in a lateral zigzag, making herself a smaller target, shooting poisoned senbon that should at the very least hit her from this distance.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Jan 09, 2015 12:44 pm

Lexi shakes her head annoyed with herself. of course! what was she thinking?? She drops lower and She swings her arm in front of her sends large shards of ice down at the male. SHe drops down beside Rexus and speak to the two telepathically.
    " I wouldn't mind keeping a distance from him...but if you mix close and long range attacks maybe we can stop him. I can try to focus on healing the both of you and you my skill with ice the best I can...You are right Rexus...My Light is useless here...at least with him. But he can use both light and darkness...it is why I'd like to keep my distance for as long as I can.." She looks at Rexus and touches his shoulder giving him a small smile and turns to Abachi and nods. "If you two have other plans just let me know I will have your backs, I promise." She stands back sending more ice shards at the male, aiming for his wings this time.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:08 pm

You think that go her? I can't see through all this smoke.
    As the smoke clears up, he sees the woman's face right in front of his and she just touches him and backs up. He looked as her wings vanished and his red halo was on her and his gauntlets and greaves  stop glowing and the gauntlets turn into the rings.
    WAIT WHAT? MY HALO,  NOO! HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FIGHT YOU! THAT'S CHEATING!
    He repeatedly tries to summon his but nothing happens. He just watches Clerxha freeze the woman's legs and starts to shoot senbons while going at her.
    I need to get into this action, but how? Oh yeah, I can still do close combat!
    He does a little air punching but he begins to forget how to actually fight.
    Dammit! Looks like she took all of my abilities away. I gotta start thinking here... AHA!
    He starts grabbing glass from the blast and anything he can possibly use as a weapon. From far, he starts to throw shards of glass and a chair and a cake at the woman.
    I hope this works...
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:27 pm

Chika was walking around threw the riots as she hears an explosion " I wonder what that was ?" She runs towards it and nearly slips on shattered glass as she turns the corner she looks ahead and notices Abuchi Along with a few other people .As she looks around she notices two large Subjects with wings "Finally some action" She runs up to Abachi and crouches next to him " Hey man been a while huh what trouble you got yourself into now ?" She smiles and looks at the man in front of her/ Them. Well let's turn up the heat she thought to her self . She Creats a huge fire ball with both hands and shot out an enormous Ball of fire at him , Shot after shot Sbe just kept on sending them his way at his face , chest,Just everywhere she could .When she stopped it was smokey and visability was low " Well there you go problem solved .She smiled and pushed Abachi Gently
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:15 am

Pesema sighed. He folded his wings in front of him, blocking all the attacks. He then unfolded them strongly, creating a gust of wind that cleared the smoke. He wasn't really in the fighting mood, he still wanted to talk. "You there, girl. Why are you here? Most angels would rather be at His side. I know you're not a Fallen because your wings are white. So tell me, why have you left your domain?" He asked her curiously.

Apatea grinned as the halo melted the ice at her feet automatically. "I gotta say kid, this thing is amazing! No wonder you're so dumb, this thing does all the thinking for you!" She says, creating a massive fireball above her and then launching it at the two. When the fireball hits, it'll set everything ablaze. "AND THIS ISN'T EVEN THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG!!! I have taken lots of power in my day, but this one makes me especially power-hungry." Apatea has been stealing powers since she first learned of her ability to do so. While others may have trouble adjusting to power, she's subconsciously developed a skill to do so quickly.
    RexusXXIV
    RexusXXIV
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by RexusXXIV Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:21 pm

Rexus clenched his fists. He looked up at Pesema. "If you don't mind, I want to get back to my cell. So, why don't we skip the needless questions? Either you'll be dead at the end of this or we will, so it shouldn't matter to you at all." He said with a serious look in his eye.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:18 pm

Abachi Smiles " Huh Another angel?" He Looks At Rexus and back At Lexi " You know this Guy?" ( Referring to The Fallen") He Pulls out his Katana And Approaches the Winged man " Listen , I don't Know why you're here nor do I care really , But if you leave now you won't die and neither will your little girlfriend over there" He smirks and steps back a few feet incase he attacks him. His ring begins. Spewing darkness out,he uses it as a protective force field , which he places in front of him " Well? What's it going to be ?" He looks at Lexi and sends a message to her telapathically " If He attacks I will take the hit You And Rexus Follow up with an attack and take him down".
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:14 pm

Clerxha sighs. She had expected that the Halo would melt the ice, but she had hoped the woman wouldn't be able to melt the ice as quickly as she did. Deciding that the best option would be to move out of the way, Cler turns intangible and turns away from the fight. Let's split them up, the assassin thinks, unsure about whether or not the enemies worked better as a tag team of not. Rexus and Lexi can take care of the other.

The fireball passes her, and despite being intangible, she can feel the heat from the fireball. It crashes in front of her, lighting her shop on fire. "Oh, dammit all," Clerxha curses, turning around and facing the woman. Her vision flashes red and grits her teeth. "You did not just do that." Her shop has been lit on fire in front of her too many times, and she is not about to let it happen again.

The fire hydrant at the end of the street shakes and a torrent of water erupts from the ground. She manipulates some of the water around her into a circle, another part into a blanket that smothers the flames, and the rest towards the woman. She creates a sphere of water around the woman and concentrates on the water, pressing down on the woman from all sides.

Yeah, Cler's pretty pissed and tired of dealing with people who threaten anything she cares about.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm