Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Care To Join Me?

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Care To Join Me? Empty Care To Join Me?

Post by Leore Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:54 pm

(ooc: this is after the attack, because that doesn't seem to be finishing any time soon and i wanna do stuff. Also so you know, leo and leore have deep voice kinda, not to much bass but its not squeeky, Leo just has a kinda shaky tone to his.)

A small boy shakily strutted through the shopping district. Arms tucked in as if secluding himself from this outside world. He would peer into shop after shop looking for clothing. "R-Really. Did we really ha- have to go shopping when... Never-mind" He mutters lowly to himself. 'Relax its just so we can all have clothing to wear, I'm tired of wearing this ummm 'Uck Get up.' Leana says. 'I honestly don't see nothing wrong with i-' Leora states before getting cut off. ' Its ugly, that's whats wrong with it!' Leo cringes as they fight in his head about the appearance.

'What do we need 'pretty' clothing for'

'Oh i don't know, to loook pretty'

'but with this shift we have wouldn't that be pointless'

'Wel- Why- Agh Just carry extra clothing for the boys to put on!'

'Two problems. One, that's a hassle Two'

'I don't even like the same clothing that you do'

'Don't worry i count you as a boy too'

'At least, i have noticeable female parts'

'Wha- bu- I- You- AGHHHHH'

"STOP IT!"
    Leo shouts out in public forgetting where he was for a second. Instantly clasping his mouth and hiding his face.
    'Look it-its okay, ill buy clothing for all of us, we- we will figure something out later! Stop arguing!' And with out they all stopped tal...thinking for a while. Leo was still window shopping since he didn't know where to go but none of the three were thinking anything for a while. Hopefully someone would come help him since none of him want to help at the moment.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Care To Join Me? Empty Re: Care To Join Me?

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Coming into the shopping district was quite an adventure for Chika, considering she hadn't ever been there since coming to Organization. Every little thing caught her attention, including a small clothing shop.She moved quickly towards it and saw beautiful dresses " Awwh!! I would look good in that /).(\". Before she could enter the shop and ask if they had her size,she sees a boy wandering around. Slowly releasing the handle from the shop,Chika watches the boy as he seems to look confused.She walks across the street and walks behind him quietly. Stopping as his sudden outburst had frightened her she continues walking.this time beside him ,and ask " Are you okay,I know you don't know me but I just want to make sure you are ok".
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:13 pm

Leo was peering into shops when the girl had approached him. Startled by the sudden confrontation by the female he flinched a bit. Slowly shifting his gaze towards the girl, he forced a smile as if to feign friendliness. "H-Hi, I-I..." Leo states shakily. He takes a deep breath as a way to compose himself. "I-I'm sorry i startled yo-You! I'm just trying to find clothing. Forgive me." He says as his whole body becomes tense. Leo opens his eyes slowly as he gauges her for a response. He silently hopes that he hasn't made everyone on the street wary.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Although he is a complete stranger,Chika hugs him tightly."There's a clothing shop just over there"She points at the shop where she was going to enter earlier.Something was strange about him,but she ignored it"They have dresses,pants,shirts,and those cute little bows for your hair".
    She giggles and steps towards the curb." Would you like to come, It won't be a bother I was coming for clothing as well". Her hand extends towards him as she silently prays she found a friend.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:57 pm

Leo Looks at the girl confused as she hugged him out of no where. She was soft and kinda comforting. "Dresses? B-Bows? But I'm a boy" He mutters to himself lowly as she lets him go. When she invites him to join her, he twiddles his fingers a bit and looks around at his surrounding. "U..um Sure id lo- lo- Crap" He states feeling light heated falling forward onto the girl. Suddenly purple swirling energy Engulfed the boy. It lasted for about a second before vanishing, leaving a much sturdier guy standing in his place. "Nggh I- hate- that" Leore says slowly opening his eyes and looking up at the girl whose chest he was apparently resting on. He shot up a bit flustered. "I- Im Sorry, but Umm..." 'She invited us to go shopping with her, accept ... please' 'Oh and buy some bows!' "Ugh, whatever, Yeah umm i believe i would like to go with you." He says sounding more like a question than a reply. "Lead the wayyyyyyy..." He says hinting towards her telling him her name.

(ooc: this is the non shy guy now)
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Chika catches the boy,before he fell and smashed his face into the ground.Her hand begins to shake violently,she has anxiety. "Hey are you oka-" She stops as the boy's entire figure changed,dumbfounded she tries to ignore it and smiled "It's f-fine.." .
    Chika steps into the street and walks towards the shop,she turns and motions him with her hand to follow. " Leore huh,that's a cute name"she mumbled under her breath and waited by the door of the shop. For some reason the thought of him changing kept entering her mind,she wanted to ask but didn't know how.It would have been rude if I just ask wouldn't it?She thought to herself
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:30 pm

Leore watched as she crossed the street to the shop she mentioned to Leo. The shopped did indeed look like it sold mostly female clothing and he wished for a second that he was Leana. Shaking it off he tucks his hand into his pocket and crosses the street behind her approaching the shop door moments after but grabbing and opening the door to let her in. "If you want to ask, you can, im not going to bite you" He says after screening her mind making sure she isn't a threat to him. He was one of the more cautious types. He didn't find any danger but he did find her curiosity. "In fact you don't even have to ask i can explain it, well try to at least" He motions her to enter the store. "To keep it simple, i am four people, I have multiple personality disorder in a sense. Theres me, the one you saw which was Leo, an aggressive girl named leora and a very annoying girl named Leana. We shift with little to no warning. Leore says hoping to fully explain it with just that.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:50 pm

Chika Slowly walks into the store as she listens to Leore,she hold the door open for him and speaks" I kinda get it,one thing I don't get is how do your-".She stops herself"Nevermind",she didn't want to be rude and ask about his privates,so she walked deep into the shop. As she looked she spotted mens pants and other clothing "Hey over here" She yelled towards him,Lookijg on she spots a beautiful pink dress," Oh my god" Her eyes sparkled as she looked at it "That dress is coming home with me!".Before she continued on ranting she waited on Leore to see what he was going to get ,so she played with her hair for the time being.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:22 pm

Leore followed the girl deep into the store and smiled. "Your a curious one aren't you." he stated as a rhetorical question. The store did in fact have a men's section. However, he wasn't her for just him so he looked around a bit more, before grabbing several black and blue jeans a few cargo pants, and an abundance of white Ts. "Hmm this should be enough i suppose for a while" He says lowly to hhimself before turning over to his acquaintance. He smiled as she picked up a pink dress it looked fitting for her. Then, suddenly a outburst in his head happened 'OH MY GAWD PLEASE LET ME GET THAT! Maybe not in pink more like cream or Citrine! its a shade of yellow by the way.' Leore cringed a bit at her mental voice. he walked over to Chika and stared at the only shade of yellow they had and sighed. "is this 'cute' Enough for you?' He unknowingly stated out loud. 'Meh it will do i guess, but im coming back when im out and im getting everything' Leore shook his head and sighed as he grabbed the dress reluctantly. "Hey, um what brought you to the shopping district any way?" he asks Chika.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:38 pm

All the dresses and girly clothing excited Chike,she grabbed a variety of dresses allnsorts of colors and placed the on a small rack besides her.Still browseing,she spots a cute yellow dress,as she reaches for it,Leore had already gotten to it first,she stares at him as if she was going to attack him in the shop.Her voice became a bit squeaky as she spoke" It's beautiful"
    She sighed and picked up her dresses from the rack and responded to Leore's question
    "I just wanted to get away from everything,and have a little 'me'time"
    Before she could continue she gently grabs Leore's arm " Why don't we try these on and see how we look?".
    Chika blushed as she pulls him gently to the back of the shop
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:09 pm

Seeing Chika reach for the same dress as him he let out a sigh. He didn't really need to get it this time, Leana was going to come buy it on her own time. "Heh, you can have it" He says putting it on her rack of clothing. Listening to her reason to come here he couldn't help but wonder, was something bothering her. Alas it was none of his business. Feeling his arm being tugged towards the fitting rooms in the store he sighed. "Alright lets try them on, and by that i mean I'll watch you try them yours on because i know mines fit relatively. Hopefully." He says matter-a-factly.

Last edited by Leore on Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:36 pm

Approaching the fitting room,Chika slips,but catches herself before she could fall "oops"
    Embarassed,she tilts her head and rushes into the small room to try on a beautiful purple dress.
    "He's kinda cute"She mumbled underneath her breath,as she struggles to hook on the strap to her bra.
    Finnaly,the dress had fit,she just wanted to get his opinion on it.
    She step out and steps in front of Leore,her head still down she twirls the dress side to side
    "So?,How do I look?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Leore slightly chuckles as she slips up a bit. He rested on a nearby clothing rack as she went to try on the clothing, panning through his clothing that he picked up making sure they felt suitable. When she stepped out and asked how she looked he couldn't help but smile. "Would a curvy grape suffice as an answer?" he states chuckling a bit. "Kidding, you look rather cute in it" He says as he looks her up and down once then giving her a probably unwarranted thumbs up. "Do you always wear dresses?" Curiously asking, since this city tends to get attacked very often.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:26 pm

Chika squints her eyes at Leore as he speaks,she blushes a bit and smiles.
    "Can Leana come out so she can try on dresses with me?"
    She giggles and looks at Leore
    "I rarely wear dresses,beside the fact of all this nonsense happening in the city,it feels good not being all hot and sweaty in tight clothing and-" she walks back into the room and grabs her Steel plated bra "this monster",she drop the bra and it dents the floor.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:38 pm

When Chika brings up a switch from him to Leana he couldn't help but pout. She hasn't even met lean yet and she likes her more than him. Leore's jaw almost drops when she pulls out a steel bra. Yanking his feet back as if they were in some form of danger when she dropped them. "Why do you... What about your st.... never-mind, i can see why" He sighs as his eyes gleam a neon purple causing the bra to slide slowly back into the changing room. "Alright try on something else, i looove seeing you in pretty dresses" He says exaggerating a bit and letting a grin stream on his face.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:57 pm

She blushes,hard,her cheeks turn red and she head back into the training room.
    This time she choses a red dredd , with a big bow in the center of it
    She steps out shyly,and looks at Leore
    "What about this one , you like it?
    She turns her body so he could see her whole body,her cheeks were still red ,and her hands started to shake lightly.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:15 pm

Leore leans back on the the wall as he watches her turn back into the changing room. He couldn't help but notice how red her face got, Heck he couldn't think of anyone who wouldn't notice. 'Is she catching a fever? its not too hot in here is it' He thinks to himself. His eyes widen when she steps out in a red dress. It suited her far more than the purple did since it fit so well with her flustered face. Like some weird fusion of cute and hot. "It looks, Hmmm, Great is a good word for it." He says giving her blessings. "You look nice in red"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:02 am

She giggles,steam emits from her cheeks as she is complimented,she tries to mask it by walking away but she finds Leore to adorable.
    " I like you,n-not like-" she stuttered as she spoke,her shyness always got in the way of everything.
    Her hands began to tremble,worst then before
    She walked towards Leore and hugged him,for some strange reason she found it hard to speak.
    Her eyes changed to a light blue when she hugged him,"No, Don't do this to me" she thought to herself.
    Clenching her fist,her eyes changed back,she stepped back and smiled at him
    "Well,why don't you,or your otherself try some clothes on?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:13 pm

Leore couldn't help but notice how flustered she had become. Well it was intensely obvious actually. He nearly froze when she said she liked him. he opened his mouth to speak but no words could come out. Only a feint smile appeared as he heard her try to explain herself. A bit startled when she hugged him out of no where. "Oh..." He suppressed his laughter because this situation wasn't supposed to be funny but she was just to cute for this moment to be serious. "I-It is fine-Fine heh heh , i dont think i need to change into hah.. no, im fine" He says cowering his face into his arm laughing. As he calms down a bit he spots some swimsuits and thinks for a second. "Hey Chika, right? This place has a lake right? Lets go swimming" he says as he grabs her hand which is very hot mind you, and lightly pulls her towards the swimwear section of the store.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:53 pm

Chika giggles as she is gently pulled,she see the swim suits and goes threw them.
    "I never knew there was a Lake,it would be fun to actually have a good time and not fight all the time.
    She grabs a cute swim suit and head back into the changing room.
    Changing was rather quick,it was a golden two piece with a bow,and it looked good on her.
    As she stepped out and walked towards,and stopped,at that moment she became extremely shy
    " S-so how do I look".
    Care To Join Me? C8f2b04d4ca1202b595f8188347dc6801344794340_full

She closed her eyes waiting on his response.

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Leore gives her a smile of admiration as she steps out in the golden swimsuit. It looked good on her, and complimented her, features. "You look ravishing." He walks over to her and nudges her twice. "Don't be so shy around me, its weird" He says hopefully consoling her shyness, he usually doesn't deal with people and doesn't know how to properly console one. Usually he would ignore them completely but since this one helped him a bit, its the least he felt he could do. "Now that we established your attractiveness, go change unless you plan on walking out of the store like that." he says picking up a one peice and some swimming trunks. In case he shifted while in the swimsuit.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Chika giggles shyly and head back into the changing room.
    " I think he like me /).(\"
    She finished up and.walked out,she stares at Leore with big adorable eyes
    "So are we going or what?"
    She walks up the the person who had owned the shop and paid for both of thier clothing
    Before he could answer she grabs him and pulls him out of the shop all shy.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Leore stares blankly as she walks at and stares at him. a little flustered but blankly none the less. As she pays for everything and pulls him out of the store a bit of shock crossed his face. "Wha- i" He didn't even get to finish before he found himself outside the store. "Well i guess its off to the lake with us" He says his eyes glow brightly and a makeshift HoverCycle appears, made from Psionic energy of-course. He jumps on and with her hand still holding his he pulls her towards it. "This'll be a lot faster, unless you want to walk, in that case ill meet you there" He says with a hint of seriousness in his voice which was masked by sarcasm. "No seriously, I'm not walking..."
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Chika smiles,she places her clothes on his hovercycle.
    Stepping back she closes her eyes,Mumbling words under her breath she transforms into a pheonix
    "Let's see who meets who "
    The pheonix soars into the sky and takes off towards the lake

(Ooc should we make a seprate topic for the lake?)
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Leore stares Blankly at the sky as the, once girl, phoenix take off in the sky. Fathoming this was going to take some time. 'Did she just-'
    "Yes"
    'and left you with-'
    "Yup"
    'and challenged you to-'
    "Yuhuh"
    Staring for a little longer as the phoenix starts to fade in the distance. "You could have carried me!" He yelled as he created a hood for his cycle before taking off.

(ooc: Ofcourse, Ill make it and don't worry you already won the race Birdy)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:52 pm