Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

We need some food.

NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: Hotshot
    Primary Role: Sharpshooter
    Sub-role: Diplomat

We need some food.  Empty We need some food.

Post by NexusXXIII Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:38 pm

(Continuing from "New Arrival")
    Teleporting from the park into the Shopping district was quick and easy.
    As they appear at the beginning of the District,Nexus pushes away from the girl and checks himself makimg sure nothing was missing.
    He didn't think she was a theif but he really didn't trust anyone he just met.
    He looks at the girl "So where is the spot you were talkimg about?"
    He scouts the area and searches for an open shop.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

We need some food.  Empty Re: We need some food.

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:41 am

Naxir dusts off her clothing and slapped her cheeks a bit. She always felt uneasy about teleporting, even when she had the ability to. Also, she felt disrespected that he had to push her away so rudely and check he's body, like she was a crook. She didn't mind really but it was still rude. "Anyway, my brothers store should be right over th- and it's closed, hmm must be on a top secret mission or something stupid like engaging in lewd park related activities." She mutters the last part jokingly. She turns towards her new acquaintance. "So hot-shot this is the shopping district, and my brothers store is closed, so I appoint you director of directions. Lead the way to a food supply of your choice." She exclaims while pointing at him.
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:15 pm

Shop after shop was closed, It was like the end of the world for his stomach.
    His stomach begins to grumble as he contines to walk around, " Sorry about the way I acted before it's kind-of a habit".
    A slight breeze went by and a beautiful smell hit his nose,turning himself he notices a bakery,"Hey,I think I found a place!" He yelled over towards her.
    A sign of relief went threw his mind as he walked over towards the Bakery,His dreams were shot down when he reached for the door and it was locked," Why,Why are you doing this to me"
    Now irritated he sat on the curb and hoped the owner would come by soon.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Naxir waved her hand dismissively. "It's its fine don't worry about it" she couldn't help but chuckle at his seemingly depressed reaction to the bakery being closed. It wasn't normally like this, most of the stores use to be open and bustling, but ever since the protesting started after the dark city battle happened, things kinda just slowed down. She stretched her arms a bit and yawned. "I guess you're really hungry huh, maybe we go to the castle lounge I hear they have plenty of food that just replaces itself like magic~" she states wiggling her hands like she's sprinkling something.
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:02 pm

Nexus stands and walks over towards the glass window,he stares at the delicious,Pastries,Cakes,and sweets.
    He stares at the girl like a child would when they really wanted something,"I will wait all day if I have to!"
    Unclear on who the owner of the shop was he stood by the window and looked around.
    He was hungry,but he didnt want to move for some reason,"Don't you have some sort of communications device that you can contact the owner with?"
    He waited for her response,and continued to search for the owner.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:23 pm

"Communication dev- oh yes umm wait here for a second!" She waves her hand and a dark portal opens up. Naxir skips through it and it closes behind her. About a minute and half passes before a portal opens up one more, this time however it was in the sky and naxir fell out of it. "Two years, two years and I still don't know how to direct this thing." She says as she is falling. She reaches into her coat and pulls out from her gem belt a torquoise gem and lodges it into her gem bracer. Her body starts imiting a torquoise like gleam and she stops falling right before she hit the ground. Floating in spot before touching down safely infront of hotshot over there. "I got it!" She says dislodging the gem and putting it back in its belt. "Now to send the owner a message, and that should be.... the... Oh the angel!" She says sending a message to lexi on her communicate and marking it urgent.
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:02 pm

Watching the girl disappear he leans against the glass window and sighs.
    " Well,she's gone I guess". He stood there confused for a moment as she reappeared above him,as she falls he was stuck betwen weather he should save her,or see how it turns out.
    just before she hits the ground a strange energy saves her from being destroyed from the ground below.
    "That was close huh?" To Nexus she was strange,she looked really confused before she did anything,but that didn't matter.
    What did matter was the 'Angel' that owned the shop came so they could eat already.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:28 am

Lexi had gotten used to opening the shop a bit later since business was slow do to all of the protests. She was in her shop baking some things when she heard the rattling of the door. She looked up at the clock in confusion. "People are never here at this time anymore.. I hope  the protests haven't turned to riots..But perhaps it could be a customer-"The timer for the oven stopped her short with its ringing and she quickly ran to the oven. As she pulled out the pies she took a deep breath taking in the sweet aroma. Just then a sort of beeping noise went off. She looked around in confusion and set the pies down. She patted her dress and puled out the communicator and saw the message from..Naxir? "I forgot about this thing....huh..but what is this about?"

Lexi put it away for a moment and brought the pies out to the front on their displays. She blinked when she saw Naxir and..some other male outside the door. Her eyes widened realizing they must have been the ones trying to open the door. She quickly arranged things and dusted off her apron and quickly unlocked the door giving them a warm smile.
    "Hello! I do apologize if I kept you two waiting!...People don't usually come this time anymore..." She said, her eyes looking away at a few people walking by to join the protests. She shakes her head and returns her focus to the two outside her door. And quickly steps back and extends her arm motioning for them to enter. Oh! Please do come in! You two look hungry. I haven't seen you in so long Naxir.. how are you?  Oh! how rude of me! My name is Lexi I'm the owner of this bakery."She says with a smile towards the male and holds her hand out in greeting.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 am

Naxir stares mesmerized by the angel, she could never get use to the fact that an angel is just her friend and not here to tell her important stuff all the time. Fighting off the urge to bow in front of her she takes a deep breath and skips inside and then hugs Lexi. "It's good good to see you again" she says upon letting her go. "This bakery looks amazing Lexi, and the baked goods smell so fresh! I didn't know you could bake" she says in admiration. Naxir stared at nexus for a few seconds and then turned her gaze back to lexi. "Hot-shot over there has the privilege of buying me food today, dontcha, yeah you do" she says teasingly.
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:35 pm

Nexus gets slapped in the face by the delicious smell that was inside of the bakery as the owner had opened the door.
    Slowly entering the bakery he smiles at the owner " This is a fine establishment you have here,Also my name is Nexus it's a pleasure to meet you Lexi"
    He extends his hand out amd shakes hers for a few moments,he looked back at the girl and smiled .
    "Uh.., yeah you're right I do "
    He brought his attention back to Lexi
    "So, shall we wait tone seated?" He asked curiously
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:41 pm

Lexi hugs her back and simply nods to answer her question. She giggles at her teasing words and looks back and forth at the two as she shakes Nexus' hand."Thank you and it is nice to meet you Nexus" She closes the door after they enter and switches the sign to say "Open". She turns back to them as Nexus speaks and she shakes her head. "No No please have a seat wherever you'd like. Do you two know what you would like to have? "She says with a smile as she pulls out a small notepad and a pen.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Naxir sat at the table closest to them, which was a four seater, she didn't really care though. "Can I get a sweet roll, a big one too!" She says resting her hands on her face and swinging her legs back and forth. "Hey lexi do you work here by yourself?" She asks curiously.
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:52 pm

Nexus stares at the girl "Sweet roll?" He thought to himself,"I Think she wants a Cinnamon roll,Am I right?".He sat across from the girl and look at Lexi"What kind of pie would you recommend that's good?"
    That same smell from before shot up his nose and his stomach began to growl loud.
    " Before you make that,could you please bring me one of your small pieces of carrot cake,up there by your pastries?"
    His put on a cheesy smile again when he spoke,and waited for Lexi's response.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:08 pm

Lexi giggles and nods writing it down. "Oh um heh yes I do actually...sometimes people will offer to lend me a hand but Yes its just me" She looks around smiling, proud of what she has done, then looks back to Nexus as he orders. She nods writing down the carrot cake then giggles when she looks up at his cheesy smile."Hm...well why not apple pie? That one just came out of the oven when you two arrived!"

She reties her apron around her and goes behind the counter and sets down a plate while she grabs one of the sweet rolls, the larger one of course, for Naxir. She places it on the counter and then serves the carrot cake on the other. She brings the two plates over and sets them down on their table."Would you like anything to drink? Sorry I should have asked that first heh"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:52 am

Naxir giggles at nexus' correction, and cheesy smile softer ordering. Turning back to Lexi while resting her head on her hands she sighs, since she doesn't know what to drink with a 'cinnamon roll' "maybe, milk I guess? I don't know" she whimpers in a whiny voice. She Picked her head up and looked over at lexi " Why don't you employ Nexus here, he is new to the city and it might do him some good. I mean I would, but my weapon shop barely gets buisness, mostly numberless who want trinket weapons and stuff, but it's fun. Anyway, yeah Nexus might like to help you. Won't you Hotshot..."
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:12 am

Nexus looks up at Lexi "Yes the apple pie would be fine,also I would like a milk as well".
    His eyes widen as Naxir speaks " Ummm,If I needed to be employed you really think I would have agreed to pay for you?".
    He waves his hand and several automatic weapons spawn on the table "And I don't need your weapons either, I am armed to the teeth,Always".
    He smiled as he finished speaking and brought his attention back to Lexi " I meant no disrespect , but if you need help with anything while I am here I would be glad to help you".
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:28 am

Lexi nods and walks away to grab a glass of milk then making it a double when Nexus orders one. Lexi perks up at Naxir's idea of hiring Nexus and it brings a smile to her lips. SHe walks over with the glasses and sets them down. She was about to speak when Nexus beat her to it. She frowned a bit at his words and dropped her head. "Oh I see...no please no need to trouble yourself Nexus.. I'll go fetch you your pie" She gives him a smile smile and turns to go to the back and serves up a slice of the fresh apple pie. She walks back out and places the dish in front of him. A timer rings from the kitchen and she blinks."Oh, please excuse me. If you need anything else I'll be right in the kitchen so just ask. Please enjoy!"
    She quickly goes to the kitchen and moves the small cakes over to the counter by the window/space where she can see and hear them if they needed anything. She carefully begins frosting and decorating the cakes.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:48 am

Naxir pouts and leans over the table and lightly chops the top of his head. "Not for money stupid. And I wasn't offering to make you any weapons, and your guns look outdated and boring. I was offering because sometimes there is nothing to do in the city, and Lexi's bakery is like a great place to meet some of the other members since her baked goods are so good..." she says sitting back down in her seat and sipping her milk. She started to giggle as she noticed she gained a milk mustache from looking throught the shop window. "Milk mustache" she whispers out loud. Wiping her lips she continued. "It would have have been easier to meet people instead of wwandering around protesters that hate the sight of numberenumbered like us. But I guess hotshot a bit too hot for this shot..." she lays her head in her arms. "Danm I'm so not funny"
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:05 am

As Naxir chops his head,the milk he was 'about' to drink spills on him. He didn't move,nor did he say a word.
    "Well maybe if you were a little bit more specific when you speak,I would have known!" His voice raised a little as he spoke
    Fustrated,Nexus grabs a couple of napkins and cleans him self off," Outdated weapons?", He picked up a pistol, "This is a Jericho 940,Military issued ,just one shot anywhere on your body,and it will blow a hole as big as your fist"
    He scoffs and continues to wipe his clothing with the napkins.
    Finally after a few minutes of drying his clothes off he Looks around and sees Lexi's head behind thw hole in the wall.
    "Her idea doesn't sound that bad,if it's okay with you?" he spoke loud enough so she could hear him.

Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:39 pm

Lexi was busy in the kitchen decorating the cakes so she tuned out their conversation. When she was finished she smiled down at her finished product. She blinked when she heard Nexus and looked up at him through the opening.
    "Oh um...yes I mean truly you do not have to but, If it will help you meet the others then I would love for you to help."She smiles gratefully, even though she didn't really take it the right way her intentions were pure. She came back around with the small cakes and set one down at their table."On the house, and I can wrap it up if you end up wanting to take it with you."She smiled at them then left to place the other in a display.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:20 am

Naxir's eyes light up as Lexi literally hands them a lovely cake. She was tempted to just take it and run, but didn't for the sake of not being rude. "Really? On the house! Oh your so kind Lexi. See Hotshot, wouldn't it be magnificent to work with such a woman!" She says completely delighted. Composing her self before she made a fool of herself. A sigh escaped her as she slumped back into her seat. "Lexi how long do you stay open now-a-days? What with the protestorsame numbing buisness and what not..."
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:06 pm

Nexus stares at Naxir for a moment before he speaks
    "Yeah,you're right,a classy woman-" He bit his tongue before he said anything else.
    Looking down at his pie,he took small pieces out of it and chewed with his mouth closed.
    A normal person would stop after a piece or two,but not Nexus.
    He didn't eat since he arrived to this world,and he was starving.
    Nexus finished the entire pie within a couple of minutes,he wiped his face with a napkin,and began to drink the remainder of the milk he had left.
    "So when can I start"? He looked towards Lexi and winked
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:27 pm

Lexi smiles happy with Naxir's reaction to the cake. She blushes at her compliment and shakes her head""Oh please Naxir, you're being too kind."
    He smile fell slightly when she asked about the business hours. Lexi looked out the window as she spoke."Oh well...The only thing I've changed is my opening hours...Although business is slow what with all the protesting going on... But I do have some regulars that come in so i try to stay open a bit later...and people will usually stop by on their way back from the protests. She sighs and shrugs."But even if I only have a single customer...I do enjoy what I do...so even if its slow I would just practice on some recipes and I welcome any suggestions."   She looked back at them just as Nexus spoke. She was about to answer but stopped short when he winked at her, making her blush. She looked away sheepishly and answered. "You could start whenever you'd like Nexus, I appreciate any bit of help you offer, so thank you-"
    She looked up when the bell on the door chimed as  a young girl entered the shop. Lexi smiled and politely excusd herself from the two. She greeted the girl then nodded and rushed behind the counter and placed a small cake in a box and wrapped it with ribbon, curling it so it spiraled down in bright colored curls. She smiled and gave the girl her changed  and wished her a blessed day and waved her goodbye until she was out the door. Lexi smiled cheerfully and cleaned up the scraps of ribbon.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:28 am

Naxir giggles as Lexi appears so modest. She looked back at nexus as he already decided he would work here. "Oh hoh hoh, look who suddenly likes my idea." She says teasingly. Hearing the chime of the bell naxir shifted her attention to the door, where a little girl enter the store. A smile couldn't keep itself off of Naxir face from watching how Lexi, engaged her. "No lexi you're too kind."
    NexusXXIII
    NexusXXIII
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by NexusXXIII Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:02 am

Nexus smiles as he sees Lexi blush,"How much do I owe you?,it wouldn't be fair to just take things for free" He stares at Naxir making it extremely obvious he was talking about her.
    "Also it was a pretty good idea,for a blonde"He said teasing Naxir. Nexus watches as the girl enters the bakery,Lexi had shown excellent communications skills,and did her job with great sufficiency.
    "Oh by the way can I start now?" He winked at Lexi again playfully to see if she blush again.
    Nexus pulled out his wallet and waited for Lexi's response.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:39 am