Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Could someone tell me where to go?

Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The "Princess"
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Magis

Could someone tell me where to go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could someone tell me where to go?

Post by Xaviera XCIX Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:00 pm

The sight caused both of xavieras brows to raise. It was like nothing she had ever seen before. It looked as if she just turned solid gold to dust. If it wasn't for the explanation sh had been give, like a guided tour, Xaviera would have been in the dark about the whole thing for quite some time. "That was quite the show. I must say I'm impressed." She smiled and pushed some heir out her face. She raised her hand and started counting her fingers starting from her pinky "One..." to her ring finger "Two..." to her index finger "Three..." To her middle finger "Four..." showing progress by pressing her thumb to each finger. She finished with a snap instead of counting out five. Instantly another golden throne Identical to the one she just let Fira 'eat' appears behind her. "Okay, good, it does comeback after not existing anymore." she says. She then looks back at the castle, then back at Fira. "Wait here." Xaviera waves her hand and a dark portal opens and she walks through it. a few seconds pass and Xaviera walks back out with a long black Coat. "Here put this on you cant get in the castle" She says handing the coat to Fira.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: The Nuclear Bomb
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Bounty Hunter

Could someone tell me where to go? - Page 2 Empty Re: Could someone tell me where to go?

Post by Fira Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Fira positively glows at the compliment; she's never impressed anyone with the beauty of her ability. Power, yes; beauty, no. She is very impressed that Xaviera can summon another throne just as lavish and expensive as the last. She looks at it hungrily but restrains herself; She's already rid the world of enough of that precious metal.
    After Xaviera vanishes into the portal, Fira examines it curiously. She peers into it but can only see swirling shadows. She reaches out a finger to test it, but quickly pulls back when she feels the darkness within attempting to leech out the energy she just absorbed. Xaveria comes back and Fira shrugs on the coat she gives her. "So what now? And why do I need this?"
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:01 pm

Xaviera waves her hand and the portal closes behind her. "You need it to walk through the portal to enter the castle. " She says, responding to Fira's question. With another wave of her arm, a second portal opens up and she signals for Fira to follow her. "Come on, this one will take us into the castle." She says stepping through it, its just a very dark and eerie path till the exit, which takes seconds to reach. She emerges on the other side, which is inside the castle. It was a nice white castle, with marble flooring. Very clean despite the lack of sense in most of the tenants. she turned to the portal as she waited for Fira to come in behind her. 
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:07 pm

Fira is hesitant to approach another portal, a bit unnerved by the sheer blackness inside. However, this time when she comes up to it, it seems a tiny bit less pitch black. She sticks a finger out again and finds that the darkness leaves her alone. She looks down at the coat in appreciation. It's way to big on her, but she kinda likes that. It's comfortable and she can easily conceal her movements beneath. With the bonus of allowing her to walk through these dark portals she'll try to keep this one or find another for herself. Fira strides into the portal and emerges beside Xaviera. She looks at the elegant yet modest decor and nods slightly in approval. "Well that's certainly handy. Are these portals the only way into the castle? And how does one acquire them?"
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:57 pm

As Fira appears next to her, Xaviera fans the portal closed. She looked around a bit, as if figuring out where to start. "It's very handy, and its definitely the easiest way, As for how to use them..." She starts walking down the long hallway figuring Fira would follow her. "... That's not quite in my jurisdiction to say, little one." She brushes some hair out of her face. "Would you like a tour or would you rather head straight for the Head. Granted he's even there." She says remembering said leader is barely ever around and when he is he is busy, or so she heard. She never had a real reason, until now, to meet with him. In fact, this would probably be the first time she saw him herself, maybe.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:53 pm

Fira chases after Xaviera, holding the hem of her coat up off the ground, to keep from tripping over it. In the end, she simply unzips it so the front is open and she can walk unimpeded. She’s not frustrated that Xaviera won’t divulge any more information about the portals. Xaviera created a portal openly, which means their existence isn’t a secret. Others will know about it and Fira can simply ask them. So instead of pursuing that line of thought, she tries to deal with her current issues. “I really would like to see the rest of the castle, but maybe you could, I don’t know, send a message ahead to see if this Head is actually there? That throne of yours was mostly gold, I believe, and so should keep me going for a bit. However, if he’s not there, it would be foolish not have a backup plan for when I need to eat again.”
    Something suddenly strikes Fira; how does she actually know she’s in the castle? She had no control over the portal’s destination and for all she knows she could be in any nicely decorated building. And while her suspicions are riled up another question springs to mind; why would Xaviera even have access to the castle, a place where leaders live? True, she does have the air of nobility, but then why was she wondering the streets on her own? Fira studies Xaviera’s face for traces of deceit while posing a question. “So is the reason you’re allowed in the castle because you’re related to the leader? Like are you his wife or something?” Fira asks the question with a completely innocent face. She really doesn’t know anything about how anything works in this this city.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Fira was right, it would be smart to send out a notice to the leader. She smiled a bit. "You're right, I'll send a notice out to them." She says reaching into a fold in her coat. She pulls out the communicator and a few beeps later she tucks it back into her coat. "I sent a message to the leader and his, second in command. I still cannot guarantee that anyone will be there." She says continuing straight down the hallway. "Also don't worry about food, I can supply those thrones constantly." She says reaching a staircase. Shes about to take a step before something Fira asks causes her to slightly lose her footing. "Oh, Oh my. Uh, no Fira. He isn't that lucky of a man." She says taking a step away from the stairs to re-adjust herself. Se turns to Fira and smiles a warm smile. "It seems I have to explain somethings to you before you make any more, wild, assumptions. First, the Castle is not run by a king or emperor or anything like that. We do have a leader, however. Second, The castle is home to all of the Numbered Nobodies. I assume you know what a Numbered Nobody is, please. If there's anything else you want to know, feel free to ask questions, I will assist you as best to my ability as possible." She tries her best at explaining this subject for the moment.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:03 pm

Fira begins to salivate a little at the thought of an endless supply of thrones to absorb. She forces herself not to get too excited, as she doesn't want to appear greedy. It's just that she's never had the chance to eat any large amounts of gold, just a smidgen here and there, because of the metal's rarity. She stops and listens to Xaviera's explanation and does indeed have a few questions. "So why is this guy your leader? What reason do you have for following him? The part about the nobodies causes her to pause. Her eyes widen and she slowly shakes her head. "We had stories. Stories of horrifying monsters. Monsters ripping their way free from within humans leaving behind husks. But, even though the monsters had taken part of the person's very being, the husks continued to breath and move and think. We called the husks nobodies in the stories. I thought that's all they were; stories, made to frighten children away from the forest. Are you telling me these people actually exist and this whole place is full of them? Fira stumbles a step back, trying to process the information. She feels a quite a bit of fear; she was still child and the stories had indeed frightened her. But her curiosity wins out over her trepidation. "What are they like?"
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:12 pm

Xaviera sighs, the burden of answering all these questions came with an unforgiving toll. She rubbed her forehead with the base of her palms. "Lets get this straight. I don't follow him, I follow my own lad and go where I please, it just so happens that I want to be here. He is not my leader, he is the leader of this place. How he came to be in charge, I don't know. He is strong however so I don't really question it, I cant even use his powers so it'd be dumb to try." She sighs as she reaches the hall right before the Round Room. "Oh, and yes this place is full of them and no we are not all monsters." She smiles as she hoped she had cleared that confusion, as well as answered the last question. Then, another question came and Xaviera almost died inside. "What are we like? We're like you, just with no heart. Literally speaking."
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:39 pm

Having completely forgotten her suspicions, Fira tilts her head slightly. She is now extremely curious about this leader. She adds him to her list of things she should probably learn more about. What she really wants to know is how her own strength measures up his. She is once again shocked when Xaviera tells her the whole city is full of nobodies and that she herself is one. Fira blushes pink as her shock turns to embarrassment. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult you. It's just that I've never met a nobody before, or if I have I didn't realize it. I just thought you would look... different." She tries to sort through the all questions she wants to ask but finds the task impossible. She does manage to get out one question from her whirling thoughts.  "So why does the place I come from have stories about nobodies? I'm positive I'm in another world right now." 'Argh! I feel so naive! What I really need is a book that can give me all the facts! As soon as I settle this matter I'm going to find a library.' She lets out a mental sigh; there are a lot of things she needs to do after she settles this matter.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Xaviera smiles a bit as Fira apologizes. "It's fine. There are some Nobodies that look monstrous so it is a reasonable claim." Xaveira stopped for a second realizing that this girl wasn't a Nobody. "I see, so you ar infact a Somebody still? I'm not sure..." She ponders her statement for a second. Realizing she was probably just exaggerating, she fans it off. "... Never mind, we will just see." She says approaching the Round room where she had asked the three to meet her. "Now, Fira, I cannot stress this enough. I cannot guarantee that the leader or his 'next best' things will show up. They are very busy people, and might be tending to other needs. So while we wait, ill gladly answer any questions you have until one arrives, or you decide to give up on waiting." Xaviera says opening the door to the round room. "As for the stories about nobodies? its probably from our history before the new organization came to be."
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:16 pm

"I understand, but as long as your here I should be fine. I would like their permission before destroying anything, but if they don't show up I'll just find some deserted place to chow down until they do have time to see me." Fira shrugs and walks into the round room. She looks at the three thrones and walks over to the one on the right. If she had a bit more fuel she could create her own throne, but for now settles with perching on this one's armrest. "Like I said before; I just kinda popped into this city. I know basically nothing about it, so any information at all would be appreciated. However, there are three pretty broad topics I would like to cover. First, the city. Where is it? What is it? How did it come to be? I've never been anyplace like it. Second, the people. I've only interacted with a couple of them, but they're amazing! Do all of you have powers? Are all of you nobodies? Finally, the government or system. From what you've said, I've gathered that there's not exactly any nobility, but are the people divided into any ranks or classes?" She hopes she hasn't overwhelmed Xaviera with her questions.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:40 pm

Xaviera smiles upon hearing that Fira would be okay if no one shows up. 'Oh good, one problem I don't have to worry about anymore.' Her smile drops the moment the words 'pretty broad topics' came flying out of Fira's mouth. She listened intently, however, to each of the topics Fira wanted to discuss." As said earlier, Xaviera shall gladly assist you in answering your many justifiable questions..." she pauses to gather herself. "...no matter how tiring Xaviera may make it seem" She mumbled lightly to herself. She then snapped her fingers, not for her throne this time, but just to snap. "Alright, lets start with the city. As far as I know, the Dark City should be in a world between both light and darkness. If that makes sense. As for what is 'The Dark City', Most would call it home, or at least a new home." She pauses again, this time to ponder what she would call it. It didn't feel like home for her, it felt more like a new beginning, a start she never wanted, but has to endure. Coming back to the discussion, she sighed. "Ahem, yes. As for how it came to be. You know just as much as I do, sorry." She starts twiddling with the ring on her finger for a second before returning to the other questions. "Amazing might be... a bit of a stretch..." she says not really fond of her first encounter with the people. "But, no not everyone here has powers City wise, that is. Everyone you run into, that has access to this castle, however. They do have powers, some different some similar. Some are very strong, some or rather meek in comparison." She then looks towards the door to check if any one decided to drop by. "Not all of us. There are a few of them who are like you and have a heart, and I think their are some heartless running around." She turns back to Fira and smiles confident with her answers. Then the government question came up. "I'm sorry, I simply cant answer that question. I mean I can tell you that there are ranks established and there is a 'big three'. Which consist of three of the supposedly strongest members in the Organization... Yes that's what we are. We're an Organization." She says smiling, actually realizing that's what thy are.
    "Any more questions? I'd like to answer as much as I can before i lose it."
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:37 am

Fira can't help feeling a bit disappointed. While she did glean some interesting facts, there was no way Xaviera could give her the comprehensive knowledge she desired. For some inexplicable reason, Fira feels that Xaviera isn't in a question answering mood. She speaks quickly, "Just two more questions and then we can get out of here; I'm getting tired of waiting. Is there a way for me to travel other worlds besides those portals you use? And can you tell me where to find a good library or bookshop in the city?" Not noticing what she's doing, Fira pulls out her weapon handle and begins flipping it into the air habitually.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:25 am

Xaviera sits up as Fira states shes getting tired of waiting. "I like you more already." she says stretching her fingers. "Now lets answer these questions" Xaviera leans forward, as she listened intently to Fira's questions and thinking of possible answers. "Oh..." Xaviera perks up at her next two questions. "... Well if it is to travel through worlds, we have a fascinating. Tool? Yeah, it's called the world portal. Not a very clever name." She pauses to collect her thoughts. She props one hand on her hip and  stroked her hair to the side. "Where was I. Oh right, the world portal. You can use it with out one of those cloaks and it takes you to different worlds." She claps her hands together and return them to her sides. "As for the Bookshop. There is a bookshop, I haven't visited it as of late, but there s a bookstore. I believe it is near the park." She says tapping her chin, trying to recollect where it was.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:20 pm

Fira hops to her feet, tucking her weapon handle away. "Well that's a good starting point. Thank you.  Now I wonder where I can get a map?" She pauses and laughs lightly. "Oops, that's another question. Can't ask anymore of those. Ha ha." She walks to the door and pulls it open. She suddenly remembers that she's wearing a borrowed coat and turns back to Xaviera. Now that she knows she needs the coat to travel from this world, its value has increased dramatically. She is about to ask Xaviera is she can keep it when she remembers the no questions things. Instead she makes puppy dog eyes and looks back and forth between Xaviera and the coat.

Last edited by Fira on Sun May 10, 2015 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Tue May 05, 2015 8:15 am

Xaviera couldnt help but giggle at the girl giving her puppy dog eyes. She figured Fira wanted to keep the coat but didnt want to ask another question. "Yeah, you may keep it. As for a map? I wouldnt know where to get one. But you can borrow this i suppose, i havent much use for it any way." Xaviera takes Firas hands and places her communicator in her palm. "Hold on to it, atleast until you can meat the leader and possibly acquire your own" She smiles as she leaves the communicator in the girls hand. She really didnt have much use for it anyway and she figured Fira could put it to better use for the time being.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Sun May 10, 2015 10:47 pm

Fira feels a sense of triumph when she is told she can keep the coat. "Thank you very much!" Although she had only just learned she was missing it, she felt that she had gained a new amount of freedom.
    Fira looks down as she feels Xaviera place something in her palm. She raises the device to her eye and examines it. Though she's never seen anything like it before, after only a few moments of flipping through menus and display screens she pulls up an interactive, holographic map of the dark city. She plays around with it and finds she can zoom in and out as well as enter street view. She can even tap on certain buildings and bring up their blueprints. "Hey, you sure you want to give this to me?" She suddenly notices that where the castle should be on the map is blank. When she taps on it nothing comes up either. 'So it's not unrestricted access.'  She backs up a few pages and pulls up the list of contacts. She doesn't find the name she's looking for, but using skills she didn't know she possessed, Fira manages to drag out a menu she probably shouldn't have, but that contains the one option that she's looking for. Tracking. When she clicks it however, a popup appears demanding her identity, password, and fingerprint. 'I suppose this is for the big three Xaviera mentioned.'
    Thinking of Xaviera jolts her back from the little screen. Realizing what she's been handed is far more valuable than her coat she gives Xaveria a slight bow. "Once again thank you very much. You've helped me advance a little closer to what I'm seeking. If there's anything I can do in return just tell me." Feeling a sudden possessiveness, Fira tucks the communicator into a sealed inside pocked of her coat. She is beginning to really wonder if it's okay for her to have the communicator and what she'll do if she's demanded to hand it over. Beginning to feel a little claustrophobic, she looks at the walls apprehensively. "Hey let's get out of here. I feel like I'm bring watched."
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Thu May 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Xaviera just watched Fira display her happiness and when she tampered with the communicator. "All you have to do is give it back to me in one piece" She smiled and propped her hand son her hips. Xaviera became slightly confused when Fira started looking elsewhere and said something about being watch. "Absolutely, but why do you sound anxious?" She asked entirely curious. She walked over to the round room doors and opened it.
    The Coat
    The Coat
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: Servant of Death
    Primary Role: Entertainer
    Sub-role: Necromancer

Post by The Coat Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 pm

The coat watches the two women in the round room. He himself is not in the room, but is peering through several walls and floors to observe them. Not that anyone would, or should, be able to tell, since he is floating high above the castle, completely invisible. "Hmm, she sensed me," he muses quietly, "impressive." He quickly squashes the spark of pride he feels and returns to his task.
    He had been shadowing Fira since his arrival in the city and was on the brink of intervening in her situation when she met Xaviera. The coat hopes that soon his almost constant vigilance will no longer be necessary as Fira makes friends in the city who could watch out for her. Looking down, the coat sees that the two women have given up waiting and are about to leave, without Fira having gained the permission or location she was seeking. Deciding that now was an opportune moment, the coat swoops down. He passes through the castle walls and sails, unheeded, to outside of the round room. He adopts the appearance of a burly engineer in his late 50s, complete with a bristling black mustache. He knocks on the door of the round room and sticks his head in.
    "Scuse me there young ladies. I don't mean to intrude, but I hear you're looking for a demolition job of sorts.  Well, I happen to have a
    job that meets your needs, and seeing how my demo team just up and vanished, you appear to meet mine."
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 pm

Fira looks around the room as the strange feeling disappears. "I don't exactly know. I just had this prickling sensation on the back of my neck like I was being watched. It's gone now." As she walks toward the door of the room, someone knocks loudly on it. She stops and looks at Xaviera, wondering if it's one the people they've been waiting for. The face that pops through the door is not what she was expecting of the leader or one of the big three. She takes a quick glance over her shoulder to see if Xaviera knows who he is. "Well uh, thanks. But who are you? And what exactly ist his job you're offering?"
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:15 pm

Xaviera is astonished at the sudden appearance of this man. In all her time of being in the organization, she never hear of any 'Demolition team'. Mostly because the people who live in the castle tend to do that themselves when ever havoc starts; sometimes when it doesn't. She put an arm in front of Fira. "I'm sorry. Please inform me of something, sir? How is it that you are in the castle?" She has never seen this man around and It felt a bit off. Perhaps he was new, but from the phrase 'my demo team' And she was sure there weren't just wandering Demo teams. "Forgive me if i sound suspicious, but this is quite strange."
    The Coat
    The Coat
    Level 3
    Level 3

Character sheet
    Title: Servant of Death
    Primary Role: Entertainer
    Sub-role: Necromancer

Post by The Coat Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:09 am

The eyes of the coat's illusion lock onto Fira's, though he speaks to both women. "You may know me as Jack Ethans. I'm not from around here. I'm from a whole other world if you can believe it." The coat fully opens the door but does not enter the room. "Now about the job." The illusion strokes its mustache in a thoughtful manner. "There is a sizable planet that was once the home of a powerful and ambitious civilization. A bit too ambitious perhaps. Their cities completely covered the planet's surface and in an incredibly short amount of time they burnt through all of their natural resources. Soon after, the whole planet broke out in a horrendous civil war, fighting over the last scraps. They ended up destroying both themselves and their planet." The coat gives a sad smile. "The planet is drained of all resources, any electronics are fried to a crisp, and life is basically nonexistent.  It's still covered in the ruins of the once great cities. While it still maintains a portion of its atmosphere, at the moment this planet is useless and is merely a breeding ground for heartless." The coat pauses, watching to see if the other two are still following. "The job is simple; demolish the cities. There is nothing that can be reused in them and they are simply in the way of any effort to start anew. You can take as long as you need and do as you like. I will even pay you whatever you wish."

The coat finally removes his gaze from Fira and looks at the suspicious Xaviera. "I entered the castle by flying though its walls.” He then addresses Fira again. “I know my offer sounds strange, but you do not have to accept it if you don't want to. Here are the coordinates of the planet." The illusion hands Fira a slip of paper. "You can use the world portal to get there. Consider what I've said, take a look at the planet, take all the precautions you find necessary. While I assure you my offer is genuine in the end the decision is up to you. If you need to contact me, my information is already in your communicator." The coat had taken the liberty of remotely imputing the information using his abilities. "Have a lovely day ladies.” The illusion bows. “I will be taking my leave" The illusion turns around and walks away. As soon as he is out of sight, the coat turns invisible and intangible once more, vanishing into thin air.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by Fira Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:21 pm

Fira is overwhelmed by the sudden and vast amount of information and it takes her a minute to process that Jack has left. “Hey wait!” She runs down the hall after the man, but it is too late, he is nowhere to be seen. She stamps her foot in frustration and walks back to Xaviera. She turns over what the strange man said and can’t find any downside. Which immediately puts her on guard. Besides the fact that ‘Jack’ said he flew through the castle walls, an offer like this seems too good to be true. However… it’s also too good not to take a look into. Fira realizes she’s still clutching the strip of paper Jack gave her. She looks at numbers on it and memorizes them just in case. Yes, she will defiantly look into this offer. At the very least she wants to see if this war-torn planet truly exists. Reaching Xaviera, Fira hands her the paper. “Well that was interesting. What do you make of it all?”
    (By the way, I don't know if you meant to do this but the name Jack Ethans was a nice touch. Jack Ethans. Jack Et. JackEt. Jacket. Coat.
    Xaviera XCIX
    Xaviera XCIX
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet

Post by Xaviera XCIX Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:23 am

(Ooc: I... did not notice that. if that was intentional Bravo.)

Xaviera raises a brow as the man finishes his offer to Fira. She could only wonder how long he has been listening to their conversations. She eyed the man cautiously till he had finished leaving. "Flew. Through the walls?" She questioned but snapped away from it as Fira spoke. She turned to the small girl. and sighed. "It is very suspicious. Mainly due to the fact that it came from a complete stranger and manages to fit the exact thing you seem to be aspiring for. However, if you feel this is something worth looking into, I will not hold you back. If you need help, I would be happy to oblige. In the end, it is your call Fira." Xaviera dusted her hands off as she seemingly stared in the direction the strange man ran off too. "Make sure you're okay with your decision."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:04 pm