Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Looking for a good fight.

Looking for a good fight. Empty Looking for a good fight.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:50 pm

Zex walks into a big room and looks around.

"Man I am so bored."
    Zex says as he lies down on the floor with his arms crossed behind his head.

"I wish I had someone to spar with."
    Zex thinks to himself as he stars at the ceiling.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Paladin
    Sub-role:

Looking for a good fight. Empty Re: Looking for a good fight.

Post by Drax LX Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:50 pm

"How about me!", a voice comes from the darkness.

Out of the darkened corridor comes Drax. Drax steps out to the middle of the room towards Zex. Drax's coat flails in the breeze as he walks. As he walks, the darkness in the room moves towards him.

"You were able to handle my little minion... But lets see how you fare against me", Drax says in a playful tone.

Drax begins to glow purple and emit black smoke. Drax looks up to reveal glowing purple eyes. Drax lifts his hands and in a puff of black smoke appeared Drax's Death Scythe. As he drops the blunt end of the scythe on the ground, it created a gigantic thud that echoes through out the room.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:58 am

Zex watches Drax's entrance and cant help but let out an excited hollar as he jumps up with chills going down he spine.

"This is gonna be AWESOME! I've been waiting for this ever since I fought Nox." Zex summons both his Sonic-Chain Keyblade and Elemental Force and prepares for battle.

"This is gonna be stellar!" Zed says as he stretches and gets into fighting position.
    "Go ahead and pick the arena and lets get this started."
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

Post by NaxirLXIX Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:06 am

Naxir walks past them both with a grin on her face eyeing both of them as she makes her way to the stands where she can watch she sits in the closest row to the arena and starts observing the two guys prepare for a fight.
    I wonder how good these two are.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Drax hits the terain changer on the wall next to him. The arena shift into a gigantic city. Buildings towering into the sky. Buildings light up with electronic signs. The street is long but not a soul in sight except for Drax and Zex.

"You were able to beat my minion the last time, but with me you wont be as lucky!, Drax says in a condescending tone.

Drax crosses his arms over his chest and begins to emit purple smoke. Drax throws his arms open releasing a toxic purple gas through out the entire arena.The gas slowly dose damage to anyone who breathes it. Drax then lifts his right hand towards Zex and out from Drax's sleeve comes a chain. The chain raps around Zex's ankles as Drax pulls him to the ground.

"I give a breathtaking performance, don't I?, Drax says emphasizing the pun.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:51 pm

"Yeah you do I'll give you that,"
    Zex says as he lies on the floor trying not to breath in the fumes.

Zex then vanishes from the chains and appears behind Drax and knocks him forward with his Elemental keyblade and gets into a baseball hitters positin.

He then looks at Drax with a smile and says, "But my performances..." Zex pause as he then swings his keyblade forward as if swinging for a pitch and launches a tornado that sucks up all the black smoke and knocks Drax down the street, he rests his keyblade on his shoulder and finishes his sentence,"are meant to blow you away." meaning to counter Draxs pun with his own.

Zex then looks to Naxir in the stands and with a chuckle asks,"Enjoying the show?"
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Drax jumps from the tornado and lands on one knee. He stands up and looks at Zex. Drax flys into the air and flys toward Zex. Once above him, Drax holds both his hands towards Zex sending a chain rapping around his waist. Drax pulls Zex into the air and begins to spin him around. The chains then disappear in a puff of black smoke, sending Zex hurling into the ground leaving a small crater. Drax then raises both his hands to the sky. Drax's hands glow purple and emit black smoke while he creates a hundred shards of dark energy. Drax then throws the shards at Zex.

"well Zex, the show has just begun", Drax says with out breaking his line of sight with Zex
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:24 am

Naxir twirls her fingers in a circle around each other as she watches the fight and she Snickers at there puns a slight bit and then The boy ,with the weird looking sword ,asked her a question then get hurled around.
    "Sheesh, talking to the audience doesnt seem like that great of an idea dont you think?"
    Naxir says this a bit shaky seeing all of Draxs abilities, and still not being used to darkness and such darkness puts her on edge still, but its not fear its just unease. Its like being nonviolent to her still vexes her subconsciously. She bypassed it for now twiirling her finger faster. She knows she will get over it soo. So she just watches the fight more and tries to observe both fighters. The boy with the sword thing looks like a decent fighter his close combat is a tad bit sloppy for her test but he has good wind magic to conjure up a tornado so quickly.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:48 am

Zex locks his eyes on Drax and uses his flash step to avoid the dark shards.
    Zex takes some damage from the aftershocks of the attacks but never loses eye-contact with Drax.

After the attack ceases Zex appears infront of Drax and puts a giant scar on his chest with his sonic chain blade and then quickly blasts Drax back with fireball to the chest.

Zex then stares at Drax and says, "Now this i turning into a fight."
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:30 pm

Drax in a little bit of pain comes back down to Zex's level. Drax looks at him with a glare. Then his stare lightens up.

"You know, there is only one thing i can say at a time like this... BACKHAND!", Drax says with a smile as he sends him flying back.

As Zex flys into a building and crumbles. Drax then walks to the pile of rubble and pulls Zex from it. Drax holds him in the air by the throat. Zex begins to glow purple as Drax sucks the sin energy from him. Drax's scar and burns heal up. Once fully healed Drax throws him into the giant electric sign hanging from one of the buildings.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Zex pinned to the sign with electricity coursing through his body raises his elemental blade in front of him and looks at Drax with a grin and says "Big mistake."

Zex's keyblade begin to glow as he absorbs all the electricity and falls from the sign to his feet and stands up with his entire body glowing from the electricity.

He raises his head to look at Drax and says,"Now Im super charged."
    Zex runs at Drax full speed and hit Drax with all the force and electricity he absorbed and knock Drax into another building that crumbles on top off him.

Zex pulls Drax from the pile and wraps him in the chain blade and constricts him in the chains as they get tighter and tighter Zex asks Drax, "How do you like the taste of your own medicine."
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm

Drax looks at Zex as the chains get tighter and tighter. Drax smiles as he grits his teeth from the pain.

"your not a fast learner are you?", Drax says as he disapears in a puff of black smoke.

Drax appears behind him and places his hand on his head with his right hand and with his left places it on his Pendant of Corrupt Souls. Drax then begins to fill Zex's mind with darkness causing extreme pain. Drax then holds his right hand out and in a puff of black smoke, Drax's Death Scythe appears in hand. Drax charges in with dark energy until it glows purple and emit black smoke. Drax swings the scythe into Zex's back sending him flying into a building and leaving a giant cut along his back. Drax's scythe then disappears and Drax holds out both hands at Zex and fires a Dark beam at him.

"I havent even begun to play this game", Drax says in a serious voice

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:02 pm

Zex recovers quickly just in time to block the beam of darkness with and elemental barrier.
    He then quickly absorbs sunlight while behind the barrier to heel his wound and remove as much of the dark energy as he can.

Unable to remove it all but ready to continue Zex thinks to himself, "Man that pendants gonna be trouble for me better get rid of it."

Zex then barrel rolls out from behind the barrier and fires both an ice shot and a fire shot at Drax. The ice shot freezes Drax's pendent which causes it to shatters into ice crystals then the fire shot hits Drax and sets his clothes a blaze.

"Well there goes your pendent, you mad bro." Zex says whith a grin as he watches Drax's clothes burn.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:25 pm

"Well sorry to disappoint but...", Drax didn't finish his sentence but let the words speak for themselves.

Drax's shattered pendant began to glow purple. As the ice cracks beams of darkness shoot out of it. Drax holds his hand out to the pendant. The shattered pieces fly up and re-piece itself and wrap around Drax's neck. The pendant is repaired. Drax at the same time takes of his robe as it burns revealing his long purple hair, sleeveless body armor and shackles around his wrists with chains hanging off them.

"Congrats, you managed this entire fight to attempt to break my pendant and burn my robe... Do you feel accomplished?", Drax says condescendingly.

With out waiting for a response Drax makes his next move. A dark portal opens under Drax and he falls in. It becomes quiet for a second. A dark portal opens in front of Zex. Drax came flying out of the portal feet first, charged with dark energy. Drax drop kicks Zex and sends him flying. Drax the lifts his left hand up. From the ground came 4 shadow demons. Drax then lifts his hand at Zex and points at him. The demons then rush at Zex scratching and clawing.

Last edited by Drax LX on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 16, 2013 2:04 am

Naxir friwns a bit as the fight progresses, she was never really able to watch a fight with out joining in, but she still was a tad bit happy to see the fight none the less.
    "These fighters seem a bit on par but they seam to have a repetative attack pattern, a very basic fighting technique, its a fine technique and very effective to say the least but in my highly professional opinion it is flawed.... Why am I thinking this much about the fight, oh well.... But that Hooded boy with the sword thingie... His weapon is interesting

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:36 pm

"Alright, now it's time to step things up a notch."
    Zex says as he runs towards the demons to face then head on the first manages to catch him off guard and scrapes him across the chest but he quickly took care of it by using his sonic chain blade to buzz off it's head as he approached the other three.

Zex flash stepped being then then created three ice spears and pierced them into each one of the dark demons then spread the ice and froze them from the inside out turning them into ice sculptures.

Zex chuckles "Heh, look, demon-sickles." as he slices through the like paper and continues towards Drax without hesitation.

When Zex reaches Drax he quickly raps him in the chain blade and uses elemental force to set the chains ablaze.

"Time to do some serious damage." While finishing that statement Zex uses flash step to run around and around Drax to rap him in the chain blade as much as he can when he is done he stops and yanks the chain like the string on a top and sends Drax spinning. As the chain unravels it continuously burns and cuts up Draxs body. When it completely unravels it leaves Drax on the ground covered in wounds and burnt marks.

Zex looks at Drax and says "Ouch that looks like it stings"
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:27 pm

Drax stares at the sky in a lot of pain. Drax stood up with a little bit of a trip in his step. Drax looks up at Drax his eyes glowing purple and begins to hover off the ground.

"You have just pissed me off!", Drax yells at the top of his lungs.

Drax whole body begins to glow violently purple and emit black smoke in all directions. Drax's skin turns black and falls to the ground reveal his bones. From his back bone wings sprout. Drax is then covered in a long black robe with torn edges. Drax's scythe becomes longer and a mace is replaces the blunt end. The transformation fully healed him and increased his strength and speed ten fold.

Drax lifts the scythe in the air and shrouds the whole area in darkness. Drawing from the darkness he becomes twice as strong and faster than previously. Drax then lifts the scythe in the air and smashes the mace end down into the ground, causing a massive explosion of dark energy. The explosion turned anything standing inside its range into dust and sent Zex flying.

"Now you experience my Reaper form" , Drax says in a demonic sounding voice as he walks towards Zex. Drax plucks Zex from the mounds of rubble by his neck. Drax raps a chain around his neck. Drax then kicks away Zexs key blade and chain blade from his hands.

"ZexorXXI, I hear by sentence you to death by hanging", drax said in his demonic voice.

Drax opens a portal beneath Zex as he falls through. A second portal opens up fifty feet above the ground as Zex falls through with a sudden stop from the chain around his neck. Drax stares as he stabs a dark spike into the ground to anchor the other end of the chain. Drax then walk up to Zex a stares him in the face. Drax then creates a dager from poison energy and stabs it into Zex's side. Drax takes a steep back and bows his head.

"May Death bring you the peace you sought in life, old friend", Drax prays as Zex dangles there, lifeless.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:25 am

As Zex body hang it begins to twitch his energy was completely drained but all the darkness used by Drax had put his body over the limit of dark energy he could take. The darkness took hold of the last drop of life he had left and decided it was time for it to take over. Zexs body is lift by a sudden wind and the chain is broken as he hits the ground. Zexs mind tries to fight but is too weak and the darkness takes controls of his body while Zex is trapped in his own mind forced to watch.

The darkness called out both of Zexs blades and and the raised itself to the air and pointed both of the at Drax. Zex watching in the prison of his own mind had no clue what was about to happen next. The darkness began to create a giant orb of energy made up of fire, ice, rock, water, wind, and lighting. The ball grew so massive it began to pull in debri from around it. Zex then realized that the darknes was pulling it self from my body and putting itself into the energy ball, leaving him with just enough energy to survive. Zex realized this was the darkness' way of giving him one last shot.

As Zex felt himself regaining control the darkness uttered summthing to Drax before it dissapeared into the Death Ball "Death to all who appose me!"
    The shot was fired and as Zex fell to the ground all he could see was the massive ball of energy striking down where Drax was standing.
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:12 am

Naxir starts to laugh at what she is witnessing uncontrollably
    "Well this is interesting."
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:52 am

Drax lifted both his hands to the sky as he watches this ball fly at him. Drax creates an equally sized ball of pure sin energy from hell. Drax tosses the ball and yells "YOU FOOL, I AM DEATH... NOW DIE!"

Drax throws the ball at Zex's Death Ball. The two orbs of energy collide and create a mass ive explosion. Drax crouches and creates a dark energy shield around him. As the entire arena falls apart under the massive explosion of Zex's Death Ball and Drax's Hell Ball. As Drax flys up he can see nothing but a massive crater that spans the entire arena. Drax sits there still to sense if there is any life. There was no life. Zex was finally gone. Drax morphs back into his old self and hits the area changer button and it returns the area bak to normal. Drax then holds his hand out and in a puff of black smoke Drax's robe appears in his hand. Drax put on the robe and flips up his hood. Drax takes bows towards Naxir as a sign of respect. Drax then walks out of the area.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:52 am

Zex wakes up in the arena in the middle of the crater. He looks around and sees no one but Naxir in the stands. He puts his hands behind his head and looks at her and says with a big smile on his face, "Looks like I lost huh, don't worry I'll get him next time. so what did you think?"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:08 pm

Naxir gets up and sighs and bows at Drax before he leaves and then chuckles at Zexor
    "It was quite a battle if i say so my self, Zexor was it?"
    She says walking out of the stands and extending a hand out towards him for a handshake.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:06 pm

"Yep that's my name don't were it out." Zex says with a grin as he shakes he hand.

"Naxir rite, I'm glad you enjoyed it, maybe next time me and you can spare the ill sho you what I can really do." Zex let's go of Naxirs hand and opens up a dark corridor and as he walk through he salutes Naxir with one hand in his pocket and says"See you around."

Zex walks through the corridor exiting the arena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 am