Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Paladin
    Sub-role:

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to Empty DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

Post by Drax LX Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Drax walks into the darkened room. He looks around to see no one in the room. He walks towards the center of the room. Drax closes his eyes and crosses his as as he begins to meditate.

"Zexor should be here soon, then we just have to wait for someone to challenge us." , Drax thought in his mind.

From his increased focus he begins to levitate and float in the center of the room.

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to Empty Re: DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Zex walks into the dark room calling for Drax in the shadows.
    "Hey Drax, you in here I'm ready for our team fight!?"

"Man I get Fight with Drax, together we'll be unstoppable!"Zex thinks to himself as he scopes the room for Drax.

Zex spots Drax meditating and begins walking towards him.

"I wonder whos gonna challenge us?" Zex thinks to himself as he approaches Drax.

Zex taps Drax on the shoulder and feels his dark energy he quickly pulls his had back and says"Hey man what's up.
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dancer
    Sub-role:

DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to Empty Re: DraxLX and ZexorXXI vs Any one whi wants to

Post by TexherhaLXX Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:10 pm

Texherha skips into the arena then turns with her upperbody at an angle, she then stops and takes a few knee rising steps with each step her knee reached her stomach then she stopd starts a two step sway while looking at Zex and drax.
    "Oh a duo fight how nice I would love to participate. Buy just me alone isnt quite fair is it..... Ooh I know lets invite Naxir!"
    She turns as pink and red streams flow out of her from her feet up and she leaps and twist and cartwheels and flips to the machine in the podium. She starts humming as she sends Naxir the Message
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet
    Title: The Fighter
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Monk

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:16 pm

Naxir walks into the Arena after getting Texherha's message. She cracks her knuckles and grins as she walks closer to the center of the arena.
    "Hey this could be great teamwork practice don't you think! Hey Tex since your up there choose the stage, you two dunder heads...."
    She says pointing at Drax and Zex.
    "Get ready it is on."

(ooc: I thought it would be fun and you two are both sorta new and havent been in any team battles as of late and I need Tex practice so yeah fight me twice technically.)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:30 pm

Zex jumps up to his feet and cracks his neck and nuckles.

"This will be fun Ive been waiting for a chance to see what you two can do." Zex says as he stretches and swing his arm in a circle.

"You ready for this Drax?"

(ooc: thanks i was begining to think no one would respond. This should be and interesting match. Itll prepare me and Drax for the evaluations since weve never really been in a team match.)
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Mon Jan 28, 2013 9:43 pm

(ooc: quick rule in team rp battles you have to wait till every other member post an action so you cant go again until the rest of the fighters go. Ooc talk is fine at any point though just not too much that it throws off the fight. Got it)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:18 pm

(OOC: got it np let's do this.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 am

Drax hears the commotion in the room and stops meditating. Drax lands on the ground with a gentle step. Drax look at the Naxir and Texherha.

"Im ready, the question is... Are you", Drax says as he readies his scythe

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:07 am

Zex smirks and summons his Sonic Chain keynlade and splits it. He spins them in circles on the sides of him and wips the ground then straightens them and gets into a fighting stance.

"You know im always ready for a good fight. Go on and pick the terrane Tex so we can get things started."
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:30 pm

Texherha starts bobbing and dipping side to side as she inputs an area for the arena.
    "Oh i choose the stage, oh lets go here, looks fun!"
    She spins and presses the select button on Traverse town then jumps off the podium into the arena and skips to Naxir as the arena changes into Traverse town. When she reaches Naxir she turns towards her opponents and sways from side to side slightly lifting one leg after the other
    "Oh you two use weapons ! Dont hurt yourselves they look dangerous."

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:39 pm

Naxir looks around at the sage then shrugs as he turned towards Zex and Drax. She grins and drops down slamming her fingers into the ground then lifting up a portion of the ground bigger then both Drax and Zex then punches it sending it Flying at The two at Blinding speeds.
    "Lets start off strong shall we"
    She punches the ground and a dorm forms over her and compresses her and she is gone.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:47 pm

I got this.

Zex wips around his chain blade at lightning speed and grinds the rock into dust.
    He then notices that Naxir has dissapeared.

Drax you watch for Naxir, im goin after Tex and remember she could come forom anywhere.

Zex rushes Tex and wraps his chains around here and begins to constrict her.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 pm

Drax cracks his neck and looks at his opponents. Drax throws Zex a small pill.

"Zex take this... Cause its about to get hard to breathe in here", Drax says as his eyes begin to glow

Drax crosses his arms over his chest. Drax begins to emit a purple smoke. Drax throws his arms open as toxic gas fills the area. The toxic gas is so thick it is hard to see through... Except. For Drax. The toxin causes increasingly worse pain the more you breathe it in.

"I love the smell of toxins in the morning", Drax sasy as he takes a deep breathe.

Drax holds his hands to the ground. 6 Shadow Demons arise from the ground. The demons begin to search for Naxir
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:21 pm

Tex was just about to turn around when Zex grabs her with his blade she starts squirming trying to contine swaying but the bind has a good grip.
    "No, No no no your cheating this isnt fun so far let go!
    As she says that the sky starts filling with a gas.
    "Oh no that doesnt look good at all we cant have that"
    She starts hoping and swaying and slightly circling her head and as she does this the flow of the wind starts pushing upwards she holds her breath as the winds start building speed as it lifts the fog above there heads and she jolts her body with a sharp bounce and twirls inward towards the bind and the flow of wind changes pushing the fog away from the feild slowly. As she attempts to land she looses balance and falls on her butt.
    "Let me go I cant dance this way!"
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:36 pm

Naxir pops out of a dome that appeared behind wear Zexor stood and she looked around to seedark thingies searching the area amd Tex in a bind by Zex. She stomps the floor and twist her foot causing th ground underneath Zex to pull him down into it and close over his head causing him to let loose his bind on Tex she then kicks the floor and stalagmites pop out of the ground while racing towards Drax. She lets out a cough due to the resedue of the fog and she dashes behind the stalactites towards Drax.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Zex swallows the pill then feels himself getting pulled under ground.

Lightning strikes the ground and Zex explodes from under twith his chain blade recontected in one hand and his elemental force in the other.

Ok now im ticked.Zex slams the ground and breaks all the stalagmites. Zex the runs up to Naxir and runs side by side with her. He then envelopes her in a sphere of water and stops her in her tracks. He then stops running and strikes the water with his elemental force and begins to fill the water with electricity and begins to electricute her.

Thatll teach you to try to burry me alive.

(OOC: sorry forgot about that. Is this better.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:05 pm

(ooc: yes and its fine I know you amd drax are kinda mew to the whole fighting ep thing which was why I watched your last fight between you and drax. Im going to help you and drax get a better grasp of it because Nox dedinately wasnt the right person to learn from no offense to him where ever he might be.)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:32 pm

OOC: yeah i know i heard the whole Nox story from Drax, and i read about how they killed him off. That guys kinda just went crazy didnt he. and wasnt he just a guest.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:38 am

Drax turns and sees the stalagmites but he feels a great power behind it. Drax disappears in a puff of black smoke avoiding the stalagmites and appears behind Naxir.Drax turns to see Zex trap her in a bubble of water. Drax walks up and puts his finger on the water bubble. Drax poisons the water bubble. Drax sends the demons after Tex. Drax then pulls out his duel pistol and empties there clips on Tex.

"Careful, You have 2 people to be careful of", Drax says with a chuckles as he fires
    TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:54 am

Texherha gets up after being untied and starts bouncing and she turns just in time to see lightning explode out of the ground.
    "Woah getting pretty hectic"
    As she starts swaying again and turning to build momentum pinkish streaks flowed from her body and she started dancing faster and more fluent, she sees Zex trap naxir in a lightning water ball and Drax poison it up then send little minion things towards her then she got hit during one of her turns by a bullet in the shoulder she started dashing forward spinning and from side to side and hoping over the spray of bullets and kicking one of the minions into the bullets then kicking another away while pushing her self away from it and she rolls and gets to a pole and swings around it an kicking of the pole for a quick boost,as she gets closer she runs up another minion giving her a boost as she leaps over drax's head and lands, sitting, on zexs head, she twist her body and starts spinning around his body wihle dancing and swinging around him throwing him into the water bubble hard enough so that he knocks Naxir out threw the other side. then she skips to Naxir and picks her up and hops away to gain some distance

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

(ooc: minus the last part where he jumped of the ropes)
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:35 pm

Naxir coughs up some of the poisonous water and pushes off of texherha. she shakes her head splashing the water out of it.
    "Thank you but, I need a breather come on"
    She grabs Tex's hand and slams onto the floor and a dome comes over the both and compresses on them. and they vanish and they appear on a nearby roof out of visual sight from Zex and Drax. Naxir shoves her finger in her throat, throwing up the poison she had swallowed aiming away from Tex.
    "How dare he almost drown me in electri water with poison, im so gunna break him and his blades, and Drax and his scythe"
    She creates a dome over her and Tex to hide them better so she can finish recovering.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Zex drops from the water bubble and drys himself with a strong wind.

"Well I didn't see that coming. Good thing you gave me that pill."

Zex looks around and sees that the two ran for it and are gone.

"Well looks like Naxir ran to recover."

Zex closes his eyes and taps the ground with his elemental force.

"Well I don feel and movement on the ground they must have hit the rooftops. Drax sense for their energy, I'll try to snuff them out."

Zex absorbs the electricty and raises the water bubble full of poison into the sky and turns it into a cloud that hovers on the rooftops.
    Drax LX
    Drax LX
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Drax LX Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:39 pm

"I got it...", Drax says as he closes his eyes

Drax senses 2 energy sources on top of a roof. One seems ok except for a light injury, but the other one seems violently ill. Drax nods his head to Zex and disappears in a puff of black smoke.

Drax appears on a roof top. Drax takes a deep breathe and tastes the poison in the air. Drax looks at the rock dome and senses the power coming from within it. Drax disappears and reappears in a puff of black smoke, inside the dome. Drax looks and sees Naxir vomiting and Tex just standing there.

Drax grabs Tex by the back of her neck. Drax creates a poison dagger in the other hand and throws it into the Naxir's shoulder. Drax disappears with Tex in a puff of black smoke.
    Drax and Tex appears at the edge of the building. Drax extends his arm and dangles Tex over the building.

"Now lets stop your sqwerming", Drax says with a devilish smile

Drax's hand begins to glow purple. Drax begins pumping Neuro-Toxin into her spine. The neuro-toxin begins to cripple her and cause extreme pain.

TexherhaLXX
    TexherhaLXX
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by TexherhaLXX Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Tex starts to feel the pain from the Nero-toxins and geels her body becoming UN responsive slowly she use some strength to twirl her finger and she points to the wound on her arm. She changed the flow of the toxim from goimg throughout her bodu straight to the wound and it starts pouring out instead of blood. And her body starts to respond again.
    "Stop doing that, I should tell you once I change the flow of things it becomes its natuaral flow and I dont have to worry about it no more."
    After she regained some response to move her head She Pulls a front snap kick, kicking drax im the chim causing his head to jolt up. As she brings her leg down she hooks it atound the arm thats choking her and pulls her self up causing her to lift up and as she rises she kicks him in the chin with her other leg then slams her leg on the top of his head and using the momentum to propel her higher and breaks free of the choke and she leaps of his head pushing him off the roof amd she lans rolls and races towards Naxir with the toxins still spewing out of her she stumbles a litlle but apins it off then 360 leap spins to her
    NaxirLXIX
    NaxirLXIX
    Level 10
    Level 10

Character sheet

Post by NaxirLXIX Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm

As the blade hits Naxir she stops it before it breaks skin she grabs it and scans it seeng that it is ppisned she wipes the tip and wraps in her breast pocket. She then slams the floor amd her schimitar blades come out of the ground.
    Glad I learned how to terraport metal or I wouldnt be able to het these. Bout Tim I get serious.
    She stomps the floor as Texherha gets to her putting them in a dome and the dome compresses on them and they vanish again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm