Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

CHALLENGING ClerxhaXVI!!!!

Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Mystic
    Sub-role:

CHALLENGING ClerxhaXVI!!!! Empty CHALLENGING ClerxhaXVI!!!!

Post by Sphinx XII Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:41 pm

Nakusu appears in the sky and swoops down towards the ground. He changes the arena to form into a city. Skyscrapers fill the area, bright neon lights flash from the highest points of the city. Urban trash fills the streets and the sound of the wind is quite. Nakusu looks around.

" Clerxha are you around, someone's quiet ." Nakusu smirks and studies the arena.
    Lets see if your worthy of being in the organization. It's okay to deny my request I understand people seem to fear me here for no reason.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

CHALLENGING ClerxhaXVI!!!! Empty Re: CHALLENGING ClerxhaXVI!!!!

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:48 pm

I walk further into the room. The loud noises start to hurt my ears.

"I'm here, and I'll spar with you, I guess. It's not like I have much else to do..." I say to Nakusu. "It'll be good practice, I suppose, seeing as I've only ever fought for my training mission and to save my own life."

I smile, but I feel my hand shaking. He is a strong opponent, after all.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:02 pm

"Thank you kind lady," Nakusu grins but slowly his smile fades. He closes his eyes and draws out his sephy sword. He opens his wing and uses sloth homunculi ability to go as fast as the speed of sound towards his opponent. He Sephy sword begins to emit a black aurora
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:09 pm

Nakusu takes out his sword, and I can tell he's going to charge. I turn intangible as soon as possible because he looked very serious.

I grab two senbon and prepare myself in a defensive stance. "I'm going to be sore tomorrow..." I mutter sarcastically.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Nakusu uses his homunculi ultimate eye to read the opponent. She is hidden. This should be interesting. Nakusu hears her drawing her senbon. Nakusu throws his sword on the ground. Nakusu takes flight in the sky. Nakusu calls his sword ability.

The sephy sword shoots a black lighting pulse creating a black lighting vortex vaporizing nearby objects.

"Come out,Come out wherever you are " Nakusu yells.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:44 pm

Come out? I think. I'm intangible, not invisible!

I start to move to a safe area as Nakusu's sword begins to send out pulses of black lightning. As the thirty seconds finish, I manage to get to a somewhat safe street out of the range of the lightning. I duck between a garbage can and a blue recycling bin. I'll need another thirty seconds to recharge. Taking my senbon, I use acupuncture on my legs to help me move faster.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:56 am

Nakusu calls his sword back.The sword vanishes into thin air. Nakusu stays in the air and begins to mediaite. He activates homunculi wraith ability while in this position.

"Now you are hiding, its okay I am sure you are recharging or something," Nakusu comments in a calm tone of voice. Nakusu opens his homcunculi eye which bears the ouroborus symbol.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:33 pm

I want nothing more than to tun invisible at this moment. But that'd leave me less energy to try and actually fight him. Darn it. So a strategy...

As the thirty seconds comes to a close, I look up at the figure in the sky. In order for my senbon to reach him, I'd need to get closer.

I smile. And I know just what to do.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:15 pm

Nakusu uses his ultimate eye to predict his opponent next attack. He can only see physical and weaponry based attacks. Nakusu opens his eyes.
    She has senbon many of them to be exact. Nakusu begins to laugh maniacally.

Nakusu dives down crashing through each of the buildings. He uses wraith ability to absorb all materials around. Nakusu looks around and find Clerxha hiding behind trash. Nakusu uses sloth ability to increase his strength with the molecular to increase his fist and expand to the size of a car. He slams his fist on the ground causing a shockwave into clerxha direction.

Nakusu persona begin to change rapidly . His body increases in mass and height to about eight feet. Wraith comes into play to take over.

"Nowhere to hide now, enough!! Nakusu-Wraith shouts. " I am going to unleash hell upon you!!" Nakusu adds.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Nakusu comes crashing down at the adjacent building, causing me to jump. I start running. His voice, which is now slightly different, echoes in my ears.

Higher elevation I think. I notice a fire escape, so I start climbing it. The ten-story climb to the roof is exhausting, but I need my strength. When I turn around to look at my opponent, he's now eight feet tall and looks wickedly strong.

I unsheath my senbon, ready for a barrage of attacks. Let's do this.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:54 pm

Nakusu quickly center himself and takes sloth ability out. He regains control and looks at the destruction he has caused. Nakusu wing disappears and black feathers fall around him. uses his right eye to look into the location of his opponent by using foresight. He becomes wraith.
    Wraith hits goes to building and hits it with all his might causing the steel bend to burst through the roof. he jumps onto of the steel beam and presses hand causing him to rise to the rooftop. He stares at Clerxha and smiles.
    Wraith energy seeps out of Nakusu.

"Nowhere to run," Nakusu says casually. He takes a step forward and calls upon his Sephy sword. His eyes gleam at fear of clerxha.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Nakusu's overwhelming strength tears apart the building, and I stagger. By the time I regain my footing, Nakusu is sitting on the steel beam that tore through the building and his eyes bore into my soul.

For a second, I feel nothing but fear from looking at the man's mismatched eyes. Stop it! I think. Shaking like a beaten puppy won't help you at all. Fear quelled, at least for the moment, I face Nakusu.

I immediately send three senbon at the swordsman, making one intangible and one invisible. I then watch for an attack.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Nakusu walks slowly embracing the senbon that was thrown. Wraith energy engulfs the weapons and absorbs it. Wraith can absorb materials/objects. Nakusu lifts his hand points two fingers and the three senbon slowly come out his knuckles.

"These are not just any kind of senbon I am sure you put some sort of poison or paralysis on it," Nakusu concurred.
    It is unfair of me to use this sword against her. I do not need it for this match. Nakusu Sephy disappears again.
    Nakusu stares at Clerxha studying her. he slams his fist with his alchemy arm causing a pentagram shape to appear on the ground then it slowly fades. A stoned fist comes out the ground and grabs Clerxha holding her.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Nakusu walks towards the senbon and absorbs them. I have to blink to make sure I saw what I did. Does he have infinite power? I wonder. Now he's looking at them, saying something about poison or paralysis. His sword then disappears.

When he punches the ground, a pentagram momentarily appears and then vanishes. All of a sudden, a stone fist comes out of the ground and grabs me around the waist. I shout loudly in surprise. The stone fist clamps further around me, squeezing my internal organs. At this moment, I'm extremely thankful for my book. I wave at Nakusu, and with a wink, I turn intangible, and fade into the rooftop.

I walk through the roof at normal speed- thank goodness for that earlier acupuncture. I manage to get directly underneath him and jab one intangible senbon in each of his feet. He shouldn't be able to notice anything until they lose their intangibility, and they won't be able to be moved through his body like the other one that turned tangible before contact.

I then pull myself out of the roof behind him and say, "This is turning interesting, isn't it?" as my intangibility wears off.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 am

Nakusu homunculi eye already saw into the future moves of his opponent. Nakusu feels pressure on his feet.
    Nakusu puts one hand over his face. His begins to laugh in a maniacal fashion.
    Then moves his hands back down and stays calm.
    "I have to applaud you on you're determination," Nakusu says in a polite manner. But, you will have to do better than that. Nakusu wraith power absorbs the entire ground beneath him into his body. Black feathers fall and form his wings again. He flaps his wings facing Clerxha again.
    Nakusu speeds at Clerxha and he changes his fist structure to senbon material. He hits her in the gut at full strength. Leaving Clerxha gasp in pain.
    "Wraith is a cell which is apart of me, I absorb any substance on contact," Nakusu replies as if answering Clerxha curiosity.
    Nakusu sword quickly reappears floating in front of Clerxha back. It aura seeping out of it.Nakusu feet start dripping with blood but slowly he feels the stinging sensation of the wound healing.

Last edited by Nakusu on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

He absorbs my senbon again? There's no way that's possible, seeing as it should have been unable to be touched by anything other than me, because of the level at which it was turned intangible. I grit my teeth in frustration. My mind is racing for another strategy, again.

As soon as I think I'm safe and can turn away, his fist, which appeared to change structure to that of my senbon, connected with my abdomen, and I inhale sharply. Freak, man that hurt! Before he pulls away, I change the material to be intangible- a spur of the moment decision that I couldn't have planned. He won't feel any difference, but if he goes to grab or attack anything, his hand will pass through.

Nakusu goes off on a miniature monologue, and I can sense something behind me. It's Nakusu's sword, emanating a black aura. "The sword," I say, pointing behind me, "is a bit too much against a supporting-role mystic like me, don't ya think?"

And with that, my thirty recharge seconds are up, and I melt through the floor down one level.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:46 pm

Nakusu watches as Clerxha goes under the floor before his very eyes. He tries casting the circle with his hand but the hand suddenly passes through. Nakusu recalls when he was touched. He uses his other hand to touch the ground and change it into sand. He jumps in hitting the 3rf floor , while his sephy sword follows him. [i]

Nakusu uses his eye to predict the physical movements. He smiles a bit at seeing what happens. I guess there's no point in me being inside this building. He teleports above the building. His sword disappears and reappears in his hand. He uses his slash his blade in the air causing a black lighting pulse to hit the metal beam. The metal beam increases the voltage and links to all the steel wires all over the place. Lighting shocks the insides of the building.He swings his sword again increasing the voltage .

He looks at his hand again. My hand appears normal yet . How strange it must be intangible because I can see it. I see so she cannot be grasped or touched. Wait does that make her the same material as her senbon or could she be made of senbon. He watches as the building is filled with lighting.

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:03 am

After I fade into the floor, and land on the tenth floor- the roof was technically the eleventh- Nakusu changes the molecular structure of the building to that of sand. Silicon dioxide, I think, and I momentarily wonder how a mostly metal structure's molecules converted to silicon. He manages to fall several floors below me, but somehow ends up slashing at the building with his sword, sending lightning into the building. Thank goodness I'm not still between the levels, I could have gotten hurt by that... As the electricity overloads the circuits, the lights all flicker on and get increasingly brighter.

I close my eyes and there's darkness. Opening my eyes slowly, I notice that all the lights have gone out. Sweet I think, and I turn invisible. I run up the stairs to the roof of the building, avoiding the sand pit that is now there, and turn to face Nakusu. I send an invisible senbon at him to test the limits of the eye that he has. Because it leaves no trace other than the fact that it takes up space, I hope that he can't notice it. I need to come up with a strategy if he can...

Half the usual, just in case... So four minutes, forty-five seconds left...
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:29 am

Nakusu realizes the rage that Wraith has inflicted upon him. He begins to think clearly once again and tears fall from his right eye. Nakusu suddenly gets hit with what feels like the senbon. He sees the blood spilling and his homcunculi ability begins to slowly regenerate. Nakusu still feels the pain and puts his hand on the wound thats slowly healing.

Nakusu notices where the angle of the shot came from. He looks directly on the roof. She must be around. Nakusu mind becomes unstable as he hear her sins echoing. He flies closer to the building.

"Clerxha, this match is over, I no longer need to spar with you thank you, " Nakusu says in a calm gentle tone.
    There is no need to hide and continue this. There is someone else I need to fight..I respect you for landing a hit that was quite painful. Nakusu smiles.
    Nice meeting you, I hope our next match will be better. Nakusu starts to fly towards the exit of the arena.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:44 pm

I turn visible as Nakusu says the fight is over. No way. I finished a spar? I hop up and down with excitement for a couple seconds, but then I stop and remember I have something else to do. Shoot. "Thanks for sparring with me!" I shout to Nakusu. "Maybe we can fight again sometime. Oh, and can I have my senbon back? Otherwise I'll have to make some more..."

I start scrambling down the fire escape, following Nakusu to the exit.
    Sphinx XII
    Sphinx XII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Sphinx XII Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Nakusu hear Clerxha shout about her senbon . He turns around flies down . He hands her the senbon from his chest and wipes off the blood with his other hand.
    "Here you go," Nakusu gives the senbon to her.
    Yes, i will be delighted to fight you again. Well later and have a nice day. Nakusu smiles. He turns and takes flight closer to the exit.

I have things to attend to. Nakusu says to himself. Now I must rest and do some training for myself.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:07 pm

I smile, taking my senbon from Nakusu. He then leaves, heading to the door. I amble towards the exit as well, taking my time to replay our fight.

"That definitely was fun," I murmur as I get to the exit. I change the arena back to its original setting, and leave with a broad grin on my face.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:48 pm