Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet?

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet? Empty Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet?

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:18 pm

Clerxha takes a seat on a bench in the city square. There are nobodies walking about, but nobody she knows. She watches for a minute, and then it hits her.

There were supposed to be a bunch of new members who recently- well, not so recently- joined...! Hm, wonder when I'll run into some of them...

She stands up and looks around for someone, anyone, that she has yet to meet. Or rather, someone who she does not remember meeting.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet? Empty Re: Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet?

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:44 pm

I'm just minding my own business, walking down the street, talking a wallet or two (and maybe a few nice watches) as I go, when one man has the nerve to notice that he's been pick-pocketed!
    He begins to yell and shout and I take that as my exit que. I sprint down the street and down an ally, getting lost as I try to lose any pursuit.
    I find myself on a busy street and begin to jog down it. I then trip. I somersault through the air and land upside down on a bench. I shake my head and look at all the feet going by. I don't see any commotion and so I begin to relax. I look up and freeze, there's a girl sitting on the bench! I do the only thing I can think of, I say "hi".
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet? Empty Re: Sooo... I hear there are new-ish people to meet?

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Clerxha manages to stop herself from laughing hysterically. Barely. There is a quirky smile on her face, and she swings her feet back and forth childishly.

"Well, hello to you too," She responds. Tilting her head to the side, she asks in a concerned tone of voice, "Are you going to be sitting like that for a while? Because the blood will flow to your head..."

She extends a hand to the boy, in case he wants to take it.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:03 pm

I take the extended hand and shake it heartily, relieved that she thinks my pain is humorous. 
    "I think I'll stay down here" I put my arms behind my head, and look at the river of shoes. "It's an interesting  perspective. Why don't you try? Oh! By the way my name's Gexka" I extend my hand then pull it back awkwardly after realizing we already shook.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:10 pm

Clerxha shakes her head and laughs. "Nice to meet you then Gexka." She says, relieved that she actually hasn't met him before. It really is embarrassing whenever she forgets a face.

"My name's Clerxha. Or Cler, or Clerx." Shrugging, she adds, "I don't really care what you call me, so long as it's some variation of my name."

She looks over at the upside-down person next to her. "What were ya running from, if you don't mind me asking..?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:03 pm

"Nice to meet you too" I lower my head to look down the street again "And I wasn't running, I was making a strategic retreat from a man who no longer possesses his wallet. Therere is a difference you know" I look up again "My turn for question! Can I call you Clarece?" I heavily accent the last syllable and put on my questioning face. (Looks like I'm constipated)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:24 pm

Cler shakes her head. Great. He's a thief... But at least he seems nice. Hearing his comment, Clerx shifts so that she'd be able to tell if he attempted to pickpocket her.

She rolls her eyes, looking up to the sky, and is oblivious to his face. "Um, I'd rather not... plus that's not my name... or any variation of it. That means I won't answer to it... most likely."

"And why were you pickpocketing people on the streets?" she inquires. There are more than enough legal professions in the city, and she wonders why he would steal instead.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:21 pm

I hide a grin when I see the girl, Clerxha ( though in my mind I'm still saying Clarece, it just feels better), shift away when I mention the man who's wallet I took. "You know if I had wanted to rob you, I already would have without you noticing and been five blocks away by now" I say, trying to sound hurt. I look up too, trying to see if there's something interesting she's looking at in the sky (I don't). My face turns a bit thoughtful. "As for the why, I can't think of direct answer to that, but here's an indirect one. When I first needed money for food I was really young, like so young that no one would hire me for anything. I was starving, and would have... remained that way. Until a boy a bit older than me took pity on me and showed me how to lift a few apples from a local vender. From there I learned more and more until stealing became like breathing. So I guess you could call it a habit. I didn't even realize I had pick-pocketed that man back there until he realized it." I broke into a grin "If I had been paying attention, he wouldn't have even noticed that his wallet was gone until he got home."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:25 pm

Alyx's jumping from tree to tree and loving life. She spots Clerx talking to someone new and see an opportunity to make a new friend. Alyx dives down and lands in a hand stand. She then handsprings forward a few feet away from the two. Alyx then giggles and heads over to the to. She waves to Clerx, hoping she sees her.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:30 pm

Clerxha sighs, realizing that it's the truth; it had been a long time since she'd had to worry about pickpockets, and things of that nature. "Well then, let's hope you don't have a reason to steal from me."

"That's not bad. That's like what happened to..." Cler rubs the scar on her forehead as she tries to remember the name of the first person she had met in the city. "... um, I can't remember her name. Huh, that's really weird..." She grins sheepishly as she lowers her hand from her face.

Seeing someone land in front of them, Clerx's eyes flicker up to see who it is. "Oh, hiya, Alyx," she says, recognizing the silver-haired girl. She waves in return. "What's up?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:34 pm

Alyx walks over to her friend and the stranger. Her smile brightens a bit.
    Nothing much really. Just tree-hoppin'. Who's your friend?
    Alyx looks at the guy up and down. She is a bit skeptical in her mind but doesn't say anything.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:46 pm

From my up-side-down position on the bench I look up to see a girl with silvery hair doing some acrobatics. "And I thought getting onto this bench was impressive." I spin sideways so I'm right-side-up. "And I wouldn't say we're friends , we're more than that. We're two people sitting on a bench. By the way I'm Gexka." I extend a hand to shake. "Nice to sit on a bench and meet cha."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:52 pm

Cler rolls her eyes at Gexka, but doesn't say anything.

She remains silent as Gexka responds. Smiling at the two, she says, "Well looks like there's no need for me to introduce ya."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:55 pm

Nope! Haha ^_^
    Incase you didn't hear, the name's Alyx. You don't look familiar to me. What brings you here dude?
    Alyx wiggles her ears to add a bit of emphasis to her question. Alyx decides not to try to interrogate him and goes with her friendly self. She scratches the back of her head after shaking Gexka's hand.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:03 pm

"I didn't hear  nothing bout no one, but thanks for information. And you're going to have to be more specific with your questions, because I was brought to this bench by gravity, to this city by an explosion of energy, and to this world by two people who loved each very much. Also, I think there's a cat in your hair." I look pointedly at the pointed ears and raise my eyebrows.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:07 pm

Alyx giggles and wiggles her ears again. She brings her tail out to the front.
    Actually, I am a cat. Well, I'm part cat. I have parts of elementalist, witch, and vampire in me.
    Alyx tells this to him like it's nothing new. She's proud of what she is and doesn't care what others think about it. She strokes her tail and smiles, barring her fangs.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:10 pm

"Plus Alyx is awesome," Cler adds on unhelpfully.

She stands up, and dusts off her cloak, despite it not having any dust on it.

"And you just showed up here for no reason?" Cler wonders aloud. "So like a bunch of people here..."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:24 pm

I fall back onto the bench to absorb what I've just learned then immediately spring back to my feet. "That is so cool! So is it hereditary or can anyone become a cat/ elementialist/ witch/ vampire? Because I would love to have a tail, and ears, and not take baths, and eat sushi, and suck blood, and curse people, and turn into a batcat(is that a thing?), and...." I pause to take a breath and hear clerxha. I turn to her. "Oh ya, I meant to ask somebody but forgot. Is it normal for random people to fall from the sky here? Because the other day I saw some dude go flying into a lake. 
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Well people do come and go from here just like the wind. Could you describe this person that you saw flying into the lake? I think Clerx and I might know him.

Last edited by AlyxandraXLVIII on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:30 pm

"Well a lot of people show up here randomly. Falling from the sky isn't too common, but I think it's happened before. Most people just show up through portals. Although I like making a point to see if they're going to mess things up for all of us who are living here." A purpose-filled grin crosses her face. "I like a bit of peace every once in a while."

She takes a breath- she had said it all really fast.

"And yes and no? Like Alyx said, we might know the person, and that might just be a common occurrence. It depends on the people... but generally people goof off and end up fighting... Despite the fact that that's supposed to be dealt with in arenas..."

"Does that answer what you were asking?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:39 pm

Ummmm, kind of. What I was really trying to ask was if strange things like that happened a lot. I mean I've already seen a person falling from the sky and a cat, witch, girl." I turn to Alyx. "I still find that really cool by the way. But is there anything I should be warned of? Anyone I should stay clear of? Anyone who likes to par-ty!?" I do a little dance.  "Actually, ignore that last part."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:12 pm

"Oh," Cler says dumbly. "Hah, whoops...

"I guess that you should know that it'd be a bad idea to cross a lot of the people here... but they're all nice... at least, I think they're nice."
    She grins before continuing. "I don't know anyone you should steer clear of either..." A smirk crosses her lips. "But make sure you have a strategic retreat that won't land you in trouble," she adds in a teasing tone. "And... well, you said not to answer that last one.

"Anything to add, Alyx?" Clerxha asks her friend.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:16 pm

I have people that I'm personally steering clear from. That doesn't mean you have to go off of my list though. Other than that, this place is more or less pretty safe and there's tons of people here that are cool. Like Clerx. You'll have no trouble making friends with other people here. We should spar sometime though. Maybe a free-for-all, 2v2, 1v1,2v1, whatever you're up for.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:06 pm

Walking threw dark city i see a group of people  talking i was alone and lonely i walk up to them and announce my presicence " hello i am abachidono Abachi for short Smile
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:48 pm

I nod my head, "Yeah, I think I'd like that." 
    I'm about to ask a another question when a guy walks up and says "hi" to me. At least I assume he's talking to me since the two girls I'm talking to seem to know everyone in the city.
    "Nice to meet you Mr. Abachi, I'm Gex or Gexka for long. Sup!?"
    I turn to the two girls next to me.
    "Friend of yours?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:07 pm