Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Wonderland or Nightmare?

Wonderland or Nightmare? Empty Wonderland or Nightmare?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:53 pm

Xabrina walks through the cold streets of the Dark city and reaches a park. She turns her head sideways because she sees a small black rabbit with a silver watch. Xabrina is about to step onto the grass but remembered what happened last time. She instead hovers over the green field and follows the rabbit. Her curiosity is getting to the best of her. She's always been like this, way before she died. Curiosity comes first while logic and reason are thrown out the window.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Wonderland or Nightmare? Empty Re: Wonderland or Nightmare?

Post by Annie deGreis Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:12 pm

It was bitter cold out, and I was beginning to wish that I had warmer clothes. Or perhaps some money to purchase clothes. But it was okay. I wasn't that cold. Oh, who was I kidding, I could see my breath, and there was frost. Sighing, I decided it was probably a good idea to use the key sis had given me. Maybe I'd steal some of her cloaks or something.
    I walked out into the park, away from the little clearing that had become my home. I saw a girl walking- no, wait, hovering- in the park, all alone. It wasn't that surprising- everyone seemed to have some crazy hidden inner strength, so it'd probably be safe.
    Please, please, please talk, Annie. I thought, desperate to stop my annoying lack of social grace.
    Walking into her line of sight, I called out, "H-hello?"

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Xabrina stopped for a second once she saw the girl get in her way. She seemed like a shy girl so Xabrina didn't think much of being a rude twat to her. Xabrina lowered herself so that she wasn't so high in the air. She hopes that the rabbit hasn't gone far. She sighs and starts to speak to the girl in the accent she was born with. The tongue of the queen of England is what she spoke with to the girl.

Yes. May I help you?
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:37 pm

I shifted from foot to foot. "U-um, what are you doing? It was a stupid question, I'll admit. But the girl was clearly busy, and I was beginning to wish that I hadn't interrupted her.
    "W-were you looking for something? Be-because I can help you, if you would like..."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:52 pm

Not to be rude but there was a black rabbit holding a silver pocket watch. I need to go after him so if you want to help me find him you better get ya trainers movin'. I saw him go into the forest. We may not be too late.

Xabrina takes off again, assuming the girl is right behind her. Hopefully the girl doesn't slow her down.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 am

It took me a few seconds to process the information. I was thankful that she wasn't mad at me, at the very least. But before I could say anything, she had continued on her way.
    I started running, following the girl. Thank goodness I was wearing my sneakers- otherwise I wouldn't have had enough traction to keep up with the floating girl. I continued running at a decent pace. The cold air brushed through my thin sweatshirt, and I realized that it was a really stupid idea to still be wearing shorts during midwinter.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:14 am

Xabrina's eyes met with the tail of the rabbit. She increased her speed and to catch it and just when she thought she had him she falls into a hole. Her powers are shut off and she continues to fall as if she were in slow motion. She begins to hyperventilate because she begins to see a third person view of what happened to her before she died. She attempts to scream but nothing comes out. She attempts to cry but instead of tears pieces of coal come out of her blue eye and shards of glass come out of her purple eye. Surprisingly she feels no pain from this.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:18 am

An area appeared in my eyes as i stared blankly ahead of me. Where the thing once stood across me. As i see everything clearly again. realizing where i am.

'It's-It's-'

A scope the area noticing key components, the lake the benches, other stuff that look fairly familiar. 

'The park.'

I notice two girls running off in the distance, well one of them running the other floating kinda. too vague to make out who or what they look like but sure enough they where girls, call it intuition. 
    A smile shoots across my face. I Take off behind them, at a steady pace.

"Ladies, Women, Females, Estrogen! WAIT!"
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:25 am

I caught myself right before I fell, tumbling down into a hole. On my knees, I peered down, silently praying that the doll-like girl wasn't too deep underground.
    Wait a second- I used my terrakinesis to search for the girl. Unfortunately I found nothing. What the... How in the world is that even possible?!
    I stood up, mustering my courage to jump down to save the girl, when I heard a voice behind me. A guy's voice. I couldn't make out what he said, but I shook my head. Well, at least someone will be able to tell people that I've vanished... again, I thought. I gave the person a mock salute before turning back around.
    And then I jumped. Down the rabbit hole I go.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:31 am

Suddenly the streaming of her death stopped and her tears became normal again. She wipes them away and looks up. All Xabrina can make out is darkness. All she can hear is depressing classical music. Xabrina takes a step forward and all of that changes. Light magically appears and the music becomes more happy and cheery. This is something she can't stand. Xabrina attempts to use the force of darkness but nothing comes out. She can just barely use her arms to project cloth forward but once it's shot out it becomes a bright color. Xabrina gasps in shock and quickly brings the cloth back in.

I'm inside the belly of my nightmare. Where the bloody hell am I?!
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:27 am

"Women, NOOOO!"

I yell as they fall into the hole. i stop at the edge and fall to my knees peering into the whole. it was dark. Too dark, i suddenly felt aggravated and angry. Just to see them swallowed by the darkness. It pained me. I shook it off and yelled down the hole. 

"Are you okay! Need any help!"

I sat there staring into the dark hole...that destroyed all the monsters on the field...waiting for a response.

(yu-gi-oh reference)
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:03 am

Well, to be completely honest, I don't like the dark. Probably due to that terrible experience in that... well, to be frank, abysmally terrible portal. It felt like I was falling for ages. I wondered if the guy had gone for help yet, or if he was going to follow me and the doll-girl.
    I tried my best to get a grip on the wall or find a way to slow my momentum. I did not want to die due to falling down a hole. Unfortunately, nothing I did seemed to help. If anything, I'd say that I was faling at a quicker speed.

(Ooc: ok)

Last edited by Annie deGreis on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:15 am

Xabrina looks straight ahead. The music is poison to he undead ears. She scratches at the walls. It seems as though she is in side a role. It is plainly clad but blasts music that makes Xabrina want to rip all of her stitches out. She sees a door and runs toward it but the more she runs the farther away it is. Xabrina keeps running since she can't hover and refuses to unleash the threads again.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:37 am

The hole is so dark i can't see anything in there. What happened to them, i can't 'feel' them anymore. I start to think i should probably get some help. For them, I look around and sigh. Everyone probably thinks I'm dead. 

'Hmm.. how long has it been since I've been gone? It felt like a couple of minutes.'

At that moment, I just noticed every time i decide to be active, weird things happen. I start think, again, i should stay inside or something along those lines.

'Oh wait, falling girls, must help.. but how'
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:55 pm

I saw a figure in the distance. Of course, it was too far away for me to determine who it was. I couldn't be in any worse of a situation... So, ask if it's her, Annie.
    Risking it, I called out in a feeble voice, "Um, Miss British Girl...? I-is that you?"
    I was still falling, but it was now at a more relaxed, almost gentle, speed. There was eerie classical music playing from somewhere... Whoever that is... they have really weird taste in music...

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:54 pm

Xabrina stops running and turns around to see the girl is falling right behind her. Xabrina turns around to catch the girl. She continues to fall but sees the girl's face become that of a clown. Xabrina screams with all her might. Xabrina retracts her arms to start pulling at her stitches.

What is this bloody mess!? I don't understand! Where is the logic in all of this madness?!?!
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:44 pm

"What to do what to do?"

I say looking around reoeatedly. Suddenly i spot the Castle.

"Yes there, people live there, help might be there!"

I turn back to the hole and sigh realizing i probably don't have time to go there and back. After moments of contemplation and deep consideration, i took a soldiers dive into the whole not sure how this will turn out. I wasnt too sure if it was a good plan or bad plan, due to the fact that once i get to them i wouldnt know what to do then.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:21 pm

I was caught by the doll girl. But she started screaming once she looked at my face. And then she pulled at the stitches on her body? I was confused, to say the least. I touched my face, and it was completely normal to me, so I sighed and grabbed the girl by the arms.
    "S-stop... please. I don't w-want you to hurt yourself..." I said in a hesitant voice. I didn't know how she'd react, but I hoped the screaming would cease.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Xabrina stops grabbing at her stitches after being held by the girl. She had quite caught the girl's name yet. With her human side she blushes a light pink and tries not to cry.

Thank you. What is your name dear? I didn't quite catch that. I am Xabrina Parks.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:30 pm

I continue falling into the hole, eyes closed, and ready to land. After a while i notice i am still falling and i let out a sigh and cross my arms.

"Good lord this is way to much falling, why hasn't my skin started peeling off..."

Opening my eyes fully a shake off my previous thoughts seeing how reality is a pain in the arse. heh heh arse.

"I gotta stop questioning these things before they actually happen."

I look down to see if i see the two girls that were falling below me. I dont, so i decide to make amusement out of the falling and do some air acrobatics.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Well, at least the screaming stopped.
    "N-nice to meet you, Miss Xabrina. M-my name is A-annalise deGreis. But m-most people just call me Annie." I pronounced the second part of my name like the color gray. Afterwards, I smiled.
    I let go of her arms, realizing that she didn't seem to be struggling anymore. "T-thanks for catching me, b-by the way."
    I looked around. Nothing was even remotely familiar. "I-I have no idea where we are... And I wonder i-if that guy has informed people that we're down a r-rabbit hole by now..."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:37 pm

Xabrina gives Annie a small smile. She then looks at the gentleman falling from the sky and looks behind her. They are still in the rubbish place that Xabrina has no idea how it came to be. Xabrina then takes Annie's hand and walks with her. Good thing she remembered to bring her gloves today or else Annie would be dying right now. Xabrina sees a fork in the road and then sees the black rabbit in the middle of it. Literally it there was a fork in the and said rabbit was standing in between the fork's teeth.

The fellow that came down to us will surely follow us. I don't believe that he would come down here for nothing. I say this place is quite strange. There has to be some logical explanation as to while this black rabbit has a silver pocket watch and has been running away from me. Mr. Rabbit! Mr. Rabbit!!
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet

Post by XirschLXXIII Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:27 pm

Still falling and doing air acrobatics i notice the ground getting closer, or what i hope to be the ground and not me just hallucinating from dizziness and falling pressure. I start to prepare myself to land before realizing i don't know how to safely land.

"Wh- What do i do! Its getting closer! Think!"

Mid panic, and no idea what to do i point my left hand at the ground and like a geyser A burst of water crashed into the ground then ricochet back up colliding with my chest pushing me back a bit destroying my momentum from the previous fall. i land prettty hard on my back.

"Ow Ow Ow, This isnt what i had in mind. not at all what i had in mind!"

I struggle to get up inevitably falling back on my back and quitting.

"ill just wait here for a while. seems good"
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:55 pm

I heard a thump behind us as Xabrina began chasing after the rabbit. It's that guy from earlier! I thought with a frown. Damn, I thought that he'd go for help. Well this sucks.
    He attempted to stand back up and fell. "X-Xabrina?" I stammered. "Someone f-followed us..."
    I stopped walking and pulled on the doll-girl's arm. "C-can we help him? It looks like h-he's hurt..." I pointed back at the guy who was now little more than a speck in the distance.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:46 pm

Xabrina sighs and walks with Annie towards the site where to man who had followed the two girls had landed as well. She shivers a bit and sends out her threads to help him stand. They became bright and happy colors again and Xabrina wanted to vom. She swallowed it back and got the man back onto his feet. Xabrina quickly brought them back in and asked Annie if anything else from her attire had been altered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content