Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+9
Fey Sierra
Mahari
NaxirLXIX
ExetteXIX
Chris Lain
NelixahXCVI
Muraxami XXXIX
ReixalXVII
ClerxhaXVI
13 posters

Organization Bookstore

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Organization Bookstore - Page 17 Empty Re: Organization Bookstore

Post by Leore Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:14 pm

Leore was getting acquainted with the City he is so new too when he spotted a bookstore. A smile dragged on his face as his course of direction Shifted Towards the endless array of Novels alike. Reaching the door he sighed as he noticed there were more people there. Opening the door with out touching it, trying to avoid making a sound as to not draw attention to himself. He wasn't aware that the bookstore Had a Bell that chimed upon entrance. He winced and sighed. 
    "So much for that plan, i suppose…"
    He looked up eyes closed and waved incase anyone noticed him. And inched his way behind some shelves.
    "That was a bummer,Stupid bell. Now To find books on the tactical sense of warfare."
    He dug his hand in a shelf and pulled out the first book he touched. Red the title and his eyes shot a look of dismay. 
    "w-Wrong isle, Heh" 
    And so his book search continued.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:35 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Oxiron," the brunette says, noting the girl's interest in the nearby bookshelf- it's a mix of ancient spellbooks. "Let's see," Clerxha says, pursing her lips. She moves over to a nearby shelf. "These are the ones I have out- I have more in the back. It varies depending on author of the book, then the level of information- easiest to most complex, left to right respectively."

Hearing a faint chiming noise, Clerxha glances up and sees Aixus at the front of the store, and she smiles cheerfully. "Hi there, Aixus!"

Returning her attention to Oxiron"Um, for healing potions or stamina, I'd recommend these two-" Cler taps the spines of two books from different authors, "-but if it's for a more general overview, I'd say this gives a better explanation..."

Hearing the bell chime again, Clerx looks at the door to see another person who she has not yet met. "Hello there, I'll be with you in a second!" the shopkeeper calls, waving back to the new arrival.

Haven't had this many customers in a while... guess it's feast or famine...

"Is there anything else you'll need, miss?" she addresses Oxiron.
    OxironXLV
    OxironXLV
    Level 1
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: White Mage
    Sub-role:

Post by OxironXLV Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:50 pm

I felt the books in my hands, opening up the pages to feel regular pages.  I turned to Clerxha and quietly asked, "Ummm, do u have a brail version of these?  I can only see colors and shapes based on energy or past energy, otherwise I'm blind as a bat....."

I turned to the other two gentlemen in the book store.  One blue and one green.  I nodded to the gentlemen in acknowledgment and turned back to Clerxha.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:32 pm

Clerxha quietly whispers, "Oh! Sorry!" She clamps a hand over her mouth in surprise. So the white eyes weren't because of color-changing or anything... Although I did find the walking stick sorta strange...

"I didn't realize- you function really well, so I didn't even notice..." She moves over to the books Oxiron had requested. It takes Cler a second, but she smiles. "There's a braille version in the back of a few of them- including the one you're holding now. I'll have to special order the others, but now I'll be sure to have some copies in braille."

She rereads the titles again and claps her hands together. "I'll be right back!" she calls, turning intangible and darting into the back room. There's the sound of books falling to the ground and childish laughter. Clerxha emerges through the locked door about a minute later with a box of books. "These are all the ones on potions that I have in braille," Clerxha says, placing the box down on the table.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:04 pm

Leore finds a classic book "the art of war". A smile crosses his face as he pans through the book, he never really gets to finish it because he would always pass out when he was engulfed in the book. 
    "Oh Sun Tzu, Maybe now i can get to finish this book." 
    After finding the page he left out on last, he started reading, a smile n his face, page after page his smile grew. about 10 pages in A Purple energy swirled around him Engulfing him and desipating after a while a second. And in his position stood Leana, who continued reading where he left off. An expression of utter Confusion grew on her face slowly. 
    "nnnghhh- hhhnngg.... Gah!"
    She groans dropping the book in hand to her side in dismay. She looks around and notice where she is and blurts out a small 'Eep'. She covers her mouth.
    "im in a library! I dont like to read! books are soo Booooring!"
    She says in whiney whisper.
    OxironXLV
    OxironXLV
    Level 1
    Level 1

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: White Mage
    Sub-role:

Post by OxironXLV Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Oxiron feels the books on the table and opens one of them to prod through it.  She smile a wide grin with joy, "Oh, yes! These will do quite perfectly." She feels the pages of the book even more, interpreting each graze of the braille into words.  "Thank you very much!"  She reaches into her pocket to take out her coin purse. "How much do I owe miss?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:55 pm

Clerxha purses her lips. "It should be 50 a book... so the total comes to..." she hums for a second as she calculates the cost. "So 300? For the entire box, that is. Or you could just choose..."

What in the world...? She glances over to the other customer, shocked by the purple light and the squeal of surprise.

"Miss Oxiron, I'll be right back, okay?" Cler says to the white-eyed woman.

Clerxha moves through the store, over to the other person. "Um, are you alright...?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:54 pm

Amidst her whining, Leana hears the voice of a girl she has yet to meet. Turning her head She smiled as she straightened her posture and let out less whining noises. 
    "Um, heh. I don't think so, i'm just sorta not in my 'comfort zone"
    She states as she looks around in dismay.
    "By the way, i'm Leana... Ley-Ana, you can cal me ley ley, or Leana, or Lea Ooh Lea's Cute, sounds like some sort of princess! Yeah Call me Lea!"
    She smiles as she hops forward, book still in hand and extends her empty hand. For a hand shake.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:24 pm

Clerxha smiles, despite the girl's entire personality flop. "Lea, that's a cute nickname," she says. She shakes the girl's hand. "My name's Clerxha," the storekeeper adds, realizing that giving her name is sort of important. She purses her lips. "Although I suppose most people call me Cler or Clerx." She smiles.

The girls seems uncomfortable, and Cler would have noticed even if Lea hadn't mentioned it herself. Maybe she just doesn't like books?

"What do you mean, not your comfort zone?" she continues, "If you don't mind me asking, that is."

She observes the young woman before her, unconsciously taking in the change of posture and attitude. I don't think Lea's the one who came in here... if my earlier thought is correct... Cler shakes her head slightly as she smiles and a few wisps of curly hair fall out of place. Stop thinking as if you're on a mission. Not all odd things are suspicious, she has to remind herself.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:03 pm

Leana Smiles as Clerxha introduces herself. It always made her day to meet new people, being the socialite she is. 
    "Clerxha, Thats a unique name for a girl, or a person for that matter, Kinda like Gexkas name huh..."
    Sensing a hint of correlation between the names, she ponders for a second. Almost shortly thinking she gives up and shrugs it off.
    "Well whatever its not important. Im gonna Call you Cler, i like that one" 
    She smiles as she steps back a bit to answer her question.
    "Yeah, Comfort zone, you know, were you feel most comforted and stuff. I like to be around people and Surrounded by excitement. id never willingly walk into a library to read, especially not this book"
    She points to the book in her hand which the tittle Read "The Art of War"
    "Its so boring and i feel like i'm wasting precious people time!"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Clerxha raises an eyebrow when Lea mentions the Organization's resident thief. So I'm not the first person she has met. Guess I haven't been out in a while, hm...

The brunette stares blankly when the girl comments that she'd never walk into a bookstore willingly. It surprises her, but at the same time she's beginning to think that her earlier conclusion was correct.

Cler glances back to Oxiron, who seems to still be looking at books before speaking to Leana. "If you'd never walk into a library willingly," she asks, "Why are you here?" Realizing that it might sound rude, Clerx quickly adds, "Not that I don't like meeting new people or anything... it just seems... weird. And I've dealt with some pretty crazy stuff..." Pursing her lips, the book shop owner continues quietly, "And it seems like you've changed since you came into the store... if that makes any sense to you..?"

Cler's mind is working rapidly, trying to understand this newcomer as quickly as possible. She pulls on some fallen hair- a nervous quirk- and twirls it around her finger as she tries to come to a conclusion about what's going on.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:19 am

Leana looked rather confused. The girl is making little to no sense from her perspective.
    "Umm, okay well, i don't know 'why i came in here' to be exact. However, this does happen a lot."
    She sighs because she knows theirs going to be a lot of explaining to tend to when she makes more friends. 
    "Gah, so confusing- i've changed? What do you mean i changed when i walked in? Am i shapeshifter too! Cool! I wonder if i can turn into a dragon! Or an Armadillo! Or Dragondillo!"
    She puts her fingers to her head and starts concentrating a bit to hard
    "Nnnghhh! I-is -it Wor-King!"
    She says still trying to transform.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Clerxha stifles a laugh and puts her hands up in a please-stop-doing-that gesture. "No, I didn't mean it like that..."

At the very least, I doubt a... dragondillo exists, she thinks. But as a common occurrence? That's interesting.

Trying to clarify, Cler says, "What I meant was that there was this weird burst of purple light before you started talking. And your gait's changed... that probably sounds weird... noticing details like that is part of my other job." She shrugs, "Sorry if I'm being really nosy, but curiosity is a part of my nature..."

She glances down at the book that is still in the girl's hand. The Art of War, hmmm. That's an interesting choice.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Leana frowns as she is told that she didn't man she could transform. 
    "i wanted to be a dragondillo..."
    Hearing her description she stared up at her as it isn't the first time she heard this claim, well kinda.While listening Leana eyes started to drift as if she was lost in thought for a sec. Within that split sec her The purple energy swirled around her again and as it dissipated Leore stood there in her place. He stared blankly at the girl i front of him and notice she was looking at the book in his hand. He glanced down for a sec then back at her. He slowly lifted the book back to a reading position turned 90 degrees to the left.
    "Next time..."
    he says as he picked up where he left off. He just figured that she wanted to read the boo, but he had gotten to it first.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:57 pm

Clerxha takes a step back. "So much for never willingly walking into a library," she mutters to herself, silently assessing the new version of Lea in front of her. "Um, Lea...?" she begins before realizing that this person is definitely not the same as Leana.

This is sooo confusing! The bookstore owner thinks as she walks over to be face-to-face with the person before her.

"You do know I have a set of chairs right-" Cler points to an area designed for reading that's in the next row over, "-there for you to read...." She extends a hand, "You wouldn't happen to remember me introducing myself earlier, would you?" she asks as she tries to wrap her mind around the phenomenon occurring before her eyes.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Without glancing away from the book he shrugs as he catches a glimpse through his peripheral vision of her making her way in front of him. 
    "Sitting doesn't make me focus any better than standing does..."
    Still reading he sighs.
    "No you haven't introduced yourself to me i think i would have remembered being interested in social affairs..."
    Leore continues to read for a second. Then shifts his attention back up at her.
    "wait, Let me guess Someone else was standing here and started talking to you?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:24 pm

Clerxha shrugs. "Well, either that or I'm entirely insane. And I'm pretty sure I didn't imagine Lea."

Wonder if he knows anything... that and if he'll actually pay for the book. She shakes her head, clearing her thoughts. Well, he probably does, judging by that statement... Maybe I'll get some answers. I should ask if he's met Gexka, because Leana said she met him, right?

Realizing that she technically hadn't introduced herself, the girl says, "Oh yeah, my name's Clerxha. Or Cler. Or Clerx. I don't really care either way. I'm the owner of this bookstore.

"And if you don't mind, may I know your name?"
    She smiles.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:54 am

"Lea?"
    He says lowly to himself, He couldn't help but wonder who this lea person is. Tuning back in to The girl as she introduces herself.
    "mhmm- Ill call you Clerxha, Also this is a nice collection of literature you have going on here. You might see me often. Not an invitation by the way."
    He said as to ensure that she knows that when she sees him she doesn't have to talk to him. 
    "My names Leore. Leore for short and long. Call me Leore…"
    He says as he drifts back into the book. After reading for a second he he closes the book.
    "On second thought, Who is Lea?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:56 am

"It's in my nature to at least say hi when the bell rings," Clerxha says, tilting her head to indicate the bell that's affixed over the door. "But I'll try not to bother you."

"Well, it's nice ta meetcha, Leore," she says, trying out his name. "That's a nice name," she mumbles quietly, silently noting its similar beginning with Leana's.

She purses her lips, "Well, for one she looks similar to you, like a relative of some sort. Same exact height. Completely different personality... She hates books, and she's got a... bubblier personality than me. She was... you... before a flash of purple changed you back." She pauses. "I probably sound absolutely insane, don't I?" she inquires with a short laugh. "Apparently she's met Gexka... have you met him as well?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Leore lets out a small slight nod as she "agrees" to not say hi to him as he stops by. 
    "It's always a pleasure to meet new people, However dragging it may come to be. Thank you, your name is quite unique in itself"
    Listening to her as she speaks he ponders about in his head, collecting the information given.
    'Looks like me huh... Interesting Bubbly? Weird... Flash of Purple??? Wait.'
    "The Flash of purple... Did it resemble something along the lines of this?"
    Leore centers his hands in a ball like formation expanding slightly. Within his palms  Formed a small spherical essence of psionic energy swirling around, than slowly dissipating. He then shifted his gaze to Clerxha for her response.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:58 pm

Clerxha grins, nodding her head slightly. We've pretty much all got unique names. I'll take it as a compliment.

The girl leans against a nearby shelf that's weighed down by anthologies and encyclopedias as Leore's comment piques her interest. He conjures something in his palms- a floating ball of energy that swirls for a second before fading. Clerxha narrows her eyes, analyzing what was in front of her. It isn't an ability she's seen before, and she has seen a plethora. Yet, the energy- whatever kind it may be- was extremely similar to that of the Leana-to-Leore transformation.

It takes her a second to realize that Leore's waiting for a response. "Hm," she begins, meeting his eyes. "I'd say that yes, it resembles the purple energy light... whatever it really is."

She pauses for a few seconds. "What is it?" Hastily, she adds, "If you want to answer, that is. Although, I'll eventually find out even if you don't say."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:46 pm

'It does huh? so that means its generally my mental ability causing the swirls, but the 'Transformation' Definately isnt something I have known my self to be capable of.
    Leore smirks as Clerxha mentions she would 'find out anyway' The thought of it intrigued him but he found no true reason to keep it a secret.
    "Im a psychic, and the purple stuff is my concentrated mental energy projection, The denser it is the more I am concentrating on something like so..."
    A book from the shelf is pulled out and a Very faint glow of purple emitted off of it. 
    "Small things take less of my concentration, and the more I concentrate..."
    More books started to come out till there was about 20 books floating around them, Each having a stronger glow as more books came.
    "The more I can control. That is my telekinetic ability. However bigger things takes more concentration..."
    The books float back to their rightful spots. Leore Opens his hand as he extends it.
    "that however isn't the only extent of my mind..."
    A barely visible sphere forms in his hand almost like a ball made of glass.
    "I can create constructs in a solid matter, but the same goes for such. The more I concentrate the stronger it gets..."
    He drops the ball and it shatters and in return he creates a more solid ball that is visible and couldn't be seen through at all. He drops that too and it thuds the ground. Leore looks up at her and smiles  as the orb dissipates. 
    "and last but not least What you saw first was an emission of my, How you say, psionic blasts with out the blasting part." 
    With his extended hand small purple sparks ignite and pop in his hand as he is trying not to damage the book store. 
    "I also have a intuition for danger but thats none of your concern. However based on your description and confirmation of the energy flow, I know its my doing however the 'transformation' is not something I can comprehend."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Clerxha smiles as she watches Leore's demonstration of his abilities. It is definitely unlike anything she's come across- at least in her faulty memory. She's read about telekinesis and other psychic abilities in books, but the only thing she's ever seen is... she can't remember. When the sparks from the energy start to make what seems to be a small explosion, she unintentionally turns intangible- not that it's physically noticeable.

That must be an interesting ability to see in battle or in a match... she muses as she continues to listen. And it's certainly got many possible attacks. A natural intuition is always good, too. I wonder "how it works," she accidentally continues her thoughts aloud. "Whoops, sorry..."

A thought comes to mind. Sure, it's based on her own abilities which are different, but the need for concentrating is similar. "Do ya think it could be instinctual?" She phases back into reality. "Like for me, I'll end up using my own abilities randomly- I've ended up sleepwalking through walls when I was younger..." It's far from an accurate comparison, but she wants to help Leore and Leana- and any other people caught up in it- figure out why the transformation keeps occurring. After all, opening your eyes to see yourself in a new location must be disconcerting. "And I'd like to help you discover the reason behind it if you'd like."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:49 pm

Leore chuckles as she speaks her escaping thoughts.
    "no worries, some things i do like to keep to my self however, maybe now i can see how you will 'find out anyway'"
    He glances at her with a look of certainty, as if challenging her to find out. looking back into the book he sighs.
    "I can't guarantee that it is instinctual, because my instinct towards danger is to stop it or move. And ive never changed into a girl that seems to be the strange part. What i CAN tell you is, i tend to black out often, lose conscious- huh..."
    He stutters for a second as he began to feel light headed.
    "kinda like no-"
    The Energy swirls around him again and this time another boy stands in his place. The boy looked timid and unaware of his surroundings. He's knees buckled slightly and his lips quivered. As he glanced around he got the gist of his current location.
    "L-Library, oh…"
    Then he noticed the girl standing next to him.
    "umm…"
    he looked at the book and then at her.
    "D-Did you want this book ma- ma'am?"
    He asked slowly handing it to her, she didn't seem harmful or threatening more along the lines of eager so he wasn't too frightened.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:45 am

I said eventually... Cler thinks as she puffs out her cheeks childishly. Not anyway...

As Leore starts to lose consciousness, Cler steps forward. She reaches out to help, but quickly retracts her hand when the light shows up again. There's a new person in his place, a shy-looking man.

"Aw, just great," the girl sighs before responding to the new person. "Well, the book's from the shelf," she says, taking the book from him and placing it on a nearby table. "And there's no need to call me ma'am. My name's Clerxha. Or Clerx. Or Cler," she introduces herself for the fourth time that day. Extending a hand for a handshake, she smiles. "Do you have any idea what you're doing here?" Although, she has a feeling that she already knows the answer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:51 pm