Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Post by Abachidono Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:20 pm

"Xaria you're o-" i fell to the ground in agonizing pain "xaria what are you doing you.have to control yourself don't let her take control" i went and touched my side two of.my.ribs were cracked "Xandy you.son of a bitch why.are you.doing this.to.her just.leave.her.alone "  my eyes had turned bloodshot red as my pupils went small i tried getting up but it was just an utter failure i was stuck i had knives right threw  my hands forcing me to stay.on the  ground "Xaria i.dont want to do this please snap out of it " but it was too late my eyes rolled to the back of my head i closed my eyes for a.second and opened them with all my strength i took both.of my hands oout of the ground and leg sweeped xandy to the ground  i pulled out the two knife from each of my hands and looked at.xaria as she was covered in blood as was i i looked at her body as i did (i have death sence)  she didn't look like she was doing to well at all but i had to stop xandy and bring xaria back out " I . . .  I'm sorry  " with the same two knives i stabbed them right threw   the ground and stomped on each of them twice as her hand began to crumble " I didn't want it to come to this " i looked at her presumed defenseless body and pulled out my katana again i looked  at xaria/xandy and slammed my katana straight threw her abdomen blood began to pour out of her little by little i dropped  to my knee anr  put my hand over her and as my hand began to glow i began to heal her a little bit so she wouldn't die "Xandy you need to stop this please xaria is a wonderful person stop treating her like shit"  i clenched my fist as blood dripped from it " i dont want to keep hurting you anymore just leave xaria alone please " the blood stopped leaking and i jad stood up from my knee i looked down and took a few steps back so she woulldn't somehow grab me " I care f-for you both But you need to stop abusing her please xandy "

Training Exercise Formed by Xandy... - Page 2 Empty Re: Training Exercise Formed by Xandy...

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Xandy chucks loudly as blood poured from her mouth

“You think you meal action are can stop me I am from hell I have experience much worse then what you can do to me. I wasn’t always like this Abachi…but hell change people. Xaria is me but a heavenly me….she is weak and you never know that imprudent so called man.”

Xandy arise from the ground you with a devil like smile

“You know what good about having blood control the more you cut me the stronger I get”

Xandy teleports and vanishes from Abachi sight. She appeared to be gone but she was still close enough to be heard but not to pin point due to the face her voice echoed.

“Abachi tell me a little about you heh…”
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:39 pm

Xaria" you think you hide from me " i heard her voice and instantly saw  where she was "hmm you wanna know  who am i you know my name i know yours So why dont you tell me about yourself but before you do or do anything Let me show you something heh " i looked around and smile hmmm  i opened a dark corridor and stepped into it i appeared next to her without saying a work  i pulled her face towards  mine as my eyes turned light green i smiled and kissed her on the lips  it was about ten seconds when i got off her lips "Come on xaria come on out

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:02 am

Xandy was very confused as he was able to find her.

“What the F%$*?! How did you find me… and I’m not Xaria Jack Ass?”

Xandy eyes widen as she become enraged that this fool thought he could kiss her. As he calls for Xaria, Xandy just was irritated by his constant calling and yearning for Xaria. She used her blood control to constrict the blood flow to his brain so he could past out.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 am

"ugh " i dropped to one knee as i felt a sharp pain in my head "xandy stop this " i used all of my strength to uppercut the shit out of her knocking her out as she layed on the ground i looked at her " looks like i need just a little more help then i thought i looked at my communicator and sent out a message to Rixup waiting for his   response i grabbed xandy and tied her to a tree while she was uncouncious and shit she was heavy but i finally got to tie her hands around the tree and her  legs with metal shackles
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Title: The Geologist
    Primary Role: Geomancer
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 pm

I was walking around the park, searching for good mineral deposits so that I could continue my research. I had left my-I think they call it a communicator?- in my room, so I couldn't be contacted by anyone.
    Something seemed wrong with the environment- it just took me a few seconds to hear people shouting. I recognized the voices- Abachi and Xaria? Before I could even realize what I was doing, I was running. Running towards them, silently hoping that nothing was the matter.
    I arrived at a vaguely familiar part of the park only to see Xaria tied up to a tree and Abachi right there next to her.
    "U-um," I said to announce my presence, "Wh-what's going on...?"
    And Xaria's bleeding... I noted as I immediately began to heal the profusely bleeding wounds on her body. I can't imagine that she'd inflict those cuts on herself, even if she does control blood...
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Rixup's in his room resting from his laziness when he hears his ringer go off. He falls out of bed and looks to see Abachis text message.
    Head to the park, I need you.
    Ugh...fine...
    He gets up and puts on his coat and grabs his gauntlets and synchro blade. He opens a dark portal and steps in.
    Freakin' waking me up *mumble mumble*.
    He steps through the portal and sees Abachi and someone tied to a tree.
    What the hell do you want...I was sleeping beutifly...
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:14 pm

I'm in the park, sleeping on a bench. I'm jolted awake when I hear a piercing scream from across the park. I leap off the bench and Sprint toward where the sound came from.
    When I arrive at the scene I see Abachi,covered in blood, standing over an girl, also covered in blood, who is shackled to a tree. I run over to Abachi and punch him in the face. "What the he'll is wrong with you?! What did you do to this poor girl! I turn to the girl and finally notice Annie, who seems to be helping her. "Is she okay? Is there anything I can do to help? 
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Lexi LXX Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:28 pm

Lexi was walking through her secret part of the wooded area that is the park when she sensed something in the air. She stopped and turned lifting her chin upward and taking a deap breath through her nose.

Blood...? 

She started to walk in the direction of the scent and she could begin to feel an uneasiness in her bones. She swiftly took to the air rising above the trees and as she flew in the direction she could feel the emotions that lingered in the air, fear, anger, confusion. She tried to search the area below and stopped in the air once she saw her.

Xaria! Lexi clenched her fists and dropped down landing lightly on her feet and glowing a bit in the cover of the trees. She looked around and saw other had shown up, but her focus was on Xaria.

"What has happened?" She says with an authority lying in the undertone of her voice. She moves to the tree where Xaria had been placed, taking place between her and the others. She looked around waiting for an explanation for someone as she placed a glowing hand on Xaria's shoulder. 
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:05 pm

"That should keep her from attacking me for now " i sat  on the ground and closed my eyes i opened them to hear someone's voice i could barley open my eyes from the that was on my face "A-Annie " my eyes opened No! What are  you doing stop " i slapped her  hand off of xandy and stood up don't touch her " i looked up only to see gex " oh great " i put my headdown " listen i didn't do anything i'mjust trying to help her i turned to see rixup appearing from a portal " rixup finally you're  here listen " i pointed at xandy and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear " listen i was just well you know under a tree and i'm tired as shit so i got up to stretch you know  and i had spotted some crazy shit man " i looked at xaria" she was sticking threw a big ass branch  what was i supposed to do leave her there " i frowned a bit " long story short she's a crazy bitch and she needs to learn to control her blood urge's that she has if not  she might get herself killed 

I walked over to xaria and began to wipe the blood off her face with a cloth i had earlier i looked over my shoulder only to see someone i really haven't seen ever  i sighed " enough everyone just back up please  the more you heal her the worst it gets on me she's  knocked out "  i looked at xaria's bloody body  i looked at gex and annie can you please clean her up without waking her up i looled up and saw the other angel type lady "and you . . . Who are you how doyou know xaria  " i pulled out my katana and put it towards her face  i looked at rixup " you know her man"   i looked at gex " can you assist them cleaning her without taking anything i gave a slick smile " well . . . Who are you
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Actually, I do know her...
    He walks towards her and cleaning the blood off her face.
    Oh, hey Xaria. I didn't realize you under all that blood. What's wrong with you? Oh wait.
    He sees that she was unconscious and he turns to Abachi.
    So why the hell did you knock her out. She's fine. I think. Lexi, come and help her.
    He lets go of her and backs up.
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:25 pm

I winced as Abachi pushed my hand away. I'll heal who I want to. And this is Xaria.
    I continued using cura, and little green leaves appeared on her face. It would only work superficially- I doubted that she'd wake up from my unremarkable healing abilities. Once the wounds on her hands and body closed, I turned around. I met Abachi's eyes with a steely glare.
    "You mean that you didn't cause these wounds?" My voice rose in volume as I asked in disbelief. I gritted my teeth. I thought I'd mostly gotten away from mindless and mysterious violence by coming to the city. My right hand moved down to touch the knife strapped to my thigh.
    I looked at the angel, "Y-You're Lexi, right? Another one o-of Xaria's friends?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:24 pm

I clench my fists when Abachi basically calls the girl a monster and tries to make Annie stop healing her. And when a glowing person walks out of the woods and Abachi points his sword at her, I almost punch him again. Instead I walk over to him and snatch his sword out of his hand. I'm fuming but my voice is steady. "You know, you have a lot of nerve calling this girl a monster when you're the one who pulled a sword on some random person you just met." I throw the sword as far as I can into the woods. "I don't know what this girl," I nod my head at the girl tied to the tree, "did but right now you're the one who looks like a crazy bitch."

I turn my back to him and walk over to the girl Rixup called Xaria. I kneel next to her and lay my hand on her. I turn her briefly intangible and all the blood falls from her body. Now that the blood's gone I can see a deep gash on her shoulder, and while Annie seems to be healing her, this gash should be closed. As I tear off a strip of my shirt and tightly bind it around her arm, I say to Abachi, "This cut looks awfully like something that you're axe would create, so why don't you stop with the excuses and tell us what happened."
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 pm

Lexi's eyes glow brightly as the one called Abachi pulls out his sword and aims it towards her face. "Heh, people tend to have a little more..." She looks at Annie and the other young man then back at Abachi. "Respect...when they are in the presence of an angel."

She watches as the young man takes Abachi's sword and sends it flying through the trees. Se returns her gaze to Abachi for a second before she turns to Rixup and assists in checking Xaria.

"Yes Annie I am, my name is Ile- my name is Lexi."She turns and fashes a warm s"mile at Annie.
    You know...your healing is actually quite helpful. And are you nervous from the situation or are you just not well in crowds? I can understand how being one so close with the earth can distance one from others. Lexi spoke into Annie's mind softly.

She looks back at Xaria and her expression turns to a grimace. She touches the wound softly, running glowing fingers gently along the Axe's mark. The wound slowly begins to heal as the cells and tissue are resurrected. She looks back at Abachi.
    "So what has happened here? was it Xaria...or Xandy?"
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 pm

My  eyes turned red as gex throws my katana  in threw it I smiled a bit.  " hmm a mere fool" I lifted my hand as a tiny bit of black aura went around it you could hear my katana as it was cutting threw the tree's and branches' as if it was paper. " I looked at gex and pointed towards the tree as my katana came  out from it like a bullet,I extended my hand and caught the katana just before it was going to go clean threw gex skull. " Don't ever..... ever throw my baby away like that or next time there will be no warning ...." I brought my attention back to lexi " So you're lexi " my apologies " I look over to xaria " it's been a long day as you can see" I walked over to xaria were  everyone else was and  pushed them back so they would stop healing her. " I don't think xandy would like that" I  looked at gex " yes that is my axe that was in her shoulder and yes it was in fact my katana  that went threw her body numerous times".  I looked over at lexi and annie " well some of them (wounds) xandy inflicted to herself but the big ones that was me it was the only way to slow her down a bit and I had to knock her out if not she would have killed me. " I showed them my hand that  xandy had slammed a knife threw it I took off my shirt and showed them all of the  punctured wounds I dropped to one knee as blood was still flowing from my body. " ugh please just don't wake her up she'll kill you all " I looked at lexi" you.... do you know how heal... " I looked down as my vision began to blur a bit " she is not like anyone you have ever encountered I tried to stop xandy from coming out and teach xaria how to control her anger and urge's for blood but-". I looked at xaria " as you can see that didn't work " my body slammed to the ground and I began to black out my body began to shake violently as I saw my life flash  before my eyes .....

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:01 pm

As Abachi upper cuts Xandy she backed out due to the fact Xaria was trying to escape. Deep into Xaria mind maddens is no emotion. Her mind is a nightmare due to the fact it is mainly Xandy lives grounds with in their one minded. Xandy is tired of being cage inside. So no matter what exit Xaria takes it’s just another door way filled with daunting creates with bloodcurdling thoughts.  
    [Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Xandy felt as people healed her she heard familiar and un-familiar voices. She was waking up but with hint of insanity. Under her death she started whispering a demonic chant. Do to the chat it cause Abachi to bleed out profusely. Xandy was summoning demonic little boy from hell.

There were about 50 little demonic boys coming from within the parks woods. Xandy started laughing like a Psychopath. The demonic boys laugh as well as they inch closers. The little demon boys feasted on flesh as well as flash step ability’s.   

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:43 am

As Rixup sees Lexi heal Xaria, he sees her eyes open up whispering something.
    Hey Lexi, you should back up, I don't think that calling is good.
    From that, parts of the park breaks open and demonic looking children start rising out and heading towards Rixup and the others.
    Guys watch out, demons are coming from the ground!
    One demon runs in front of him.
    Look, I'm tired and cranky but if you want a fight...
    He lights his fists on fire.

Bring it on!
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:03 pm

I blinked twice before stepping back from a mostly-healed Xaria- or rather, who I thought was Xaria. All of a sudden, I heard Lexi's voice echoing through my head. What is this? I wondered before realizing it was telepathy.
    The 'distancing oneself' was a bit too accurately close for comfort. I'm fine. I just have a difficult-to-control stammer. Plus I prefer the whole watch-and-listen response... Although I've been losing that habit lately, I replied cautiously (it was probably obvious too) as I spoke to her in my head. After hearing Abachi, I asked, Who's Xandy...? This is Xaria, right?
    Of course, I hadn't known that there were two entities sharing her body and mind at that time.
    When Abachi fell due to his wounds, I immediately dashed over to him. If he was defending himself... Well, even if he wasn't...
    I raised my hands and frowned. "I hate using this one... Curaga!" Little green leaves appeared on his body as he began to heal.
    I was so focused on healing the katana-wielder that I didn't notice the demonic boys that had spawned from the forest until Rixup shouted "Bring it on".
    Closing my eyes for a second, I was able to tell where the furthest demons were. "I'm raising a rock wall- keep them inside," I said purposefully (and hence not stammering), raising my arms as I created a barrier around us. There was more than enough room to conduct a fight.
    The Curaga spell was practically complete, so I extended my staff and stood defensively as I waited for Abachi to wake up.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:16 pm

I turn in a full circle, looking at the little boys as they advance on us. They don't look very human. I'm confused as to why everyone keeps talking about the girl as if she is two people and angry at Abachi for getting us in this mess and then passing out on us. However, I can't just leave them. (Plus there's a wall of earth in the way.)
    I go stand on the opposite side of the tree of Rixup and scoop up a handful of pebbles. I charge them with my gloves then fling them in a arc in front of the advancing boys; creating a minefield. Whenever a boy steps on a pebble, an explosion goes off, leaving a miniature crater. I take out my daggers and hold them in front of me. I'm a little hesitant to stab these things that look like children, but going to anyway.
    I talk over my shoulder to Lexi and Annie. "So is that injured girl on our side? And what summoned these things?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:35 pm

Lexi's eyes widen as she hears the uttering words from behind her. She watches as Abachi drops and is severely bleeding from his chest. Lexi quickly turns to face Xaria to find exactly what she was afraid of.

"Xandy no! Please snap out of it! Please listen to me its Lexi!" Lexi yells with  urgency hoping Xandy will remember and focus on her voice.

She puts a hand on her chest and the other on her head. Xandy please be calm. come back  please you don't want to hurt any of us!

"Lord help us.."  She turns and sees the demonic children emerging from the trees when suddenly a rock wall surrounds us. I look to Annie as I speak quickly. "Annie watch over him and only attack when you truly need to."

Lexi turns towards about four of the demons she unsheathes her Holy Sword and with her free hand she blasts a wall of light in their direction. She takes hold of her sword and prepared to fight back, yet hoping Xandy will come through. 
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:48 pm

I slowly began to regain consciousness my vision was a bit blurry but I could see children , I looked up a bit and saw Annie my voice cracked a bit " W-who are those K-kids " I could barley speak . I slowly turned my head to Xaria " No I told you not to heal her what have you done !" my vision became clear as I saw the evil demented devilish children coming towards us " No" I said  under my breath I slowly began to regain my strength from concentrating all of my energy.  " This wall will not stop them " I pulled out my katana as I looked at Xandy " This is what you wanted " I smiled " And now you and your children will get it " I looked around at rixup and gex " show no mercy to these things " I looked at the little beast's " Let your guard down and you will die " I looked at Annie " thank you" I pulled her in and hugged her as I saw Lexi pull out an amazing sword " I need one of those " I turned and saw a six of the demons surround Annie and I.

" They might look like innocent little children " I Looked at her " But there not remember no mercy they will do anything to kill you " I picked up my axe from the ground " Are you ready?"

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2014 9:50 am

“The wall will do nothing my brother and sister of hell can fazes right threw your defenses.  Also one bite from these children of hell is like a hallucinogens but their catch it’s not all rainbows you will see. hAhaHa your worst fears will be created from your own minds.”

As Xandy speaks aloud in her demonic voice little do they know that these children are forming near them when they faze and teleport. You become completely blind to their next location. Suddenly two of these demons appear around each person as a distraction. Then two more appear under the ground they begin to bite at everyone ankles. Then one demonic Female child comes begin on the backs of each person she bites deep into each person neck. Xandy screamed in the most demonic hash voice she said “LET THE HELL GAMES BEGIN!!!”With these would the children knew what to do and that was bite.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by RixupIX Thu May 22, 2014 8:43 am

What the hell they're coming from the ground!
    The demon children grab his ankles and he couldn't move at all. He tried punching them off but they wouldn't budge. He feels another one jump on his back and bite him.
    GAHH
    He hears what they would to if they bit him and he started to feel dizzy. He looked around and saw people pointing at him.
    I know your worst fear HAHAHA!
    No! Stop it!
    He kneels to the ground covering his ears trembling in fear.
    Your fear is...having people know your fear?
    Yes! Please stop!
    Annie deGreis
    Annie deGreis
    Level 9
    Level 9

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Annie deGreis Thu May 22, 2014 3:36 pm

I nodded to Lexi. "Right," I said before turning to face the demon spawn.
    After sending a heavy piece of conglomerate at the head of one of the evil children, I was pulled into a hug. Let me say this. Don't hug me. I squirmed out of his grip, only to feel something moving in the ground. "Shii-" I began to curse, but instead directed my words to another spell. It involved compacting the earth, and I crushed as many of the children that remained in the ground as possible.
    At the same time I defended myself using my staff. It's like they're spawning out of nowhere... but there's still the same number of them at the same ti- My thoughts halted immediately as I felt teeth sink into the back of my neck. I grabbed the child and threw it at the rock wall I had created. "If only you didn't look like a kid," I grumbled- seriously, I'd learned to fight back as swiftly and effectively as possible. "You're so dead... again..?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu May 22, 2014 10:04 pm

I'm watching the children intently as they advance, ready to spread more mines or lash out. Suddenly the children begin to shift and blur; moving without moving. Two appear in front of me and I lash out with my foot, knocking them onto some of my explosive stones. I feel something trying to get through my nearly indestructible boots and looking down, find two of the children in the ground. "Hey! That's my thing!" I phase waist-deep into the ground, grab a child in each hand, and bang their heads together while we're still in the ground. As an afterthought I add, "And Clerxha's thing too! I suddenly yell as I feel teeth sink into my neck. Reaching through my own body, I grab the girl by her collar and throw her as far as I can.
    However, my vision is already starting to darken and a figure only I can see is approaching. As it draws closer, instead of becoming clearer, it becomes more and vague and blurry. By the time it reaches me I can see only it and darkness and even it is hard to see. It's body is a vague mass of swirling shadows that seem to hover above the ground. It's only definite features are it's eyes, twin orbs of ice-blue flame, and the large scythe that seems to fuse into it's torso.

"What are you?" I whisper. And it answers in voice that is neither feminine, masculine, young, old, loud, nor quiet, but that seems to suck the air out of my lungs. "I am The End. I am what you fear most. The End of experience, of remembrance, of sensation, of knowledge, of thought, of emotion,of past and future; not death, but an end to everything you live for.
    When it finishes speaking, it reaches out with it's scythe and it's tip touches me in the center of my chest. A numbing cold spreads through my body until all I can think is "I want this to end".
    In the real world I've turned tangible again. My body is half in the ground, my eyes stare vacantly, and my mouth hangs open.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 pm