Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

Thoughts in Lusters Darkness

Thoughts in Lusters Darkness  Empty Thoughts in Lusters Darkness

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 9:20 am

The skies were shadowy with a dark luster. It was raining lightly in a mist. Xaria appeared numb her eyes had no light. Her face was pail with a lifeless glow. She walks but sluggish deep into the parks terrain her thoughts were endless just as the park seemed.  Looking around she really didn’t notice anyone. That was a good thing in a sense. As you gaze at Xaria with her tear stained face.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Thoughts in Lusters Darkness  Empty Re: Thoughts in Lusters Darkness

Post by Abachidono Fri May 23, 2014 11:36 am

"Something is a bit odd today hmm " I looked up as the sky was beginning to turn dark. I got up from my tree that I  normally relax at and  began to walk around . "This is weird the sky is never like this " I continued walking and spotted someone a couple of feet ahead of me. I dove behind a tree hoping she wouldn't see me "who are you turn around so i can see your face ". Thefurther  she walked the closer i got  trying to see who this girl was .

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:52 pm

Xaria kept walking as the park begins to vanish and towering trees with a rough landscape appears. The skies still a darken luster. She removed her cloak as it fall hitting the ground it turn into blood. Her shirts leave her in a red tank top with her black slit skirt. The winds pick up but it was not cold but warm like a heart pumping blood threw a body. Then Xaria started to teleport place to place not looking back.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri May 23, 2014 11:24 pm

I was baffled as the park began to vanish before myvery eyes . And humongous tree begin to appear 
    Well then didn't expect this to happen . I start to get closer and closer about five feet away stayng hidden in the trees then all of a sudden she just teleports. Damnit it's xaria Wait please i yelled after her. Coming out from the trees trying to catch up with her Damn why cant i do that ....

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 11:52 pm

With in a moment of Xaria Teleportation she paused in the middle of her step. Thus causing her to fall in the middle of teleport place to place. Due to this she was place at a much higher altitude. Falling Xaria said not one word. Her face numbing carelessness. Then hits the ground aggressively landing on a sharp stone. The damage that was shown was a blood mess on her left thigh with a head abrasion also on left side.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat May 24, 2014 11:08 am

I was baffled when i seen xaria had fallen mid-air roughly Xaria!  Noo I tripped as i tried to. Jump over a limb from the tree I got up quickly and ran full speed towards xaria once tripping over a limb from the tree Son of a bitch I got up furious and pulled my axe out and continued moving foward demolishing anything in my way . I finally reached her and she had smashed into a stone I  flipped her body over,And she was leaking blood from her thigh and a nasty gash on the side of her head  My eyes turned red as I got mad at myself yet again it was my fault she gotten hurt . Get it together I mumbled under my breath Mybeyes turned blue as I ripped the side of her cloth off I stood and Concentrated my energy to start a healing prayer . My hands began to glow bright as i began to chant leaving one hand over her head and one over her thigh Come on xaria Wake up WAKE UP !!!!! The Wounds began to heal and close up and she still didnt wake up I got angry and began to slap the shit out of her viciously trying to get her awake .....

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:08 am

Something in her head change this warming emotion fell upon her.

It could be the possible concussion talking or the loose of blood but Xaria Holds on to that feeling.

When she opens her eyes to the repetitive slapping, she quick grasps his arm to stop him. Then Xaria throws herself on top of him pining him done to grow.

Looking deep into Abachi eyes with a passionate glow stare. 

Eyes Flashing red but in only one eye

“What is this f-feeling deep i-inside of me…its l-like an energy.”

Leaning down shutting her eyes slowly with such gentleness her lips pressed against his in that moment a kiss happened suddenly but elongated.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:12 pm

"Wake u-" My hand was caught as i look down at her as my eyes widen and turn a light blue . I tried to get from ontop of her as she pushed me to the ground and pinned me down to the ground "Oh greeat here we go again " . I wanted to get up but something stopped me that look she gave me looking into her eyes big beautiful eyes . I continued staring into her eyes " So um you gunna let me up or … " . I stood pinned to the ground as I was baffled that her one eye was blinkimg red As she leaned down and kissed me I was completly Flabbergasted . My eyes stood open for a second then they closed as her soft warm lips were pressed against mine . As our lips departed I couldn't move for a breif moment couldn't speak just laying there staring at xaria . "Well didn't see that coming …" I finally got my head back to itself and lifted xaria up from the ground with me and placed her down . I looked at her wounds as they seemed to be almost healed " Xaria you lost a lot of blood " I took my Breast plate off alongg with my shirt and gave her my arm "This time don't be so rough and TRY to control xandy for me" . I stood there waiting for Xaria to quench her thirst……

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:19 pm

Xaria blink in slight confusion of his sudden striping then realizing what he was doing. Xaria chuckle with a slight blush in her cheeks. She crawl over slowly pretended like she was going to sink her teeth into his  arm but instead Xaria kissed his soft flesh. Then teleports for a few moments then soon she teleport behind him quietly. When she reappears Abachi will soon notice that she is no longer wearing a shirt or cape just a bra. Slowly she grabs Abachi from behind and start to suck on his neck gently pressing her body upon his back.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Waiting for her to sink her teeth in to my skin I close my eyes . Once I felt her soft lips against My skin I opened my eyes my eyes turned green as i tried to grab her and she had vanished Confused I pulled out my axe thinking xandy had taken control I stood on guard .  A few moments later I felt her warm hands around my body as I tensed up " Don't even think abou-" . My body froze up as her soft lips touched my neck  I stood  there for a moment and turned towards her . Baffled when i saw her beautiful body and i couldn't help but to stare at her big breast .  I grabbed her by the waist and sunk my sharp teeth into her neck as i gently squeeze her butt .

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:21 pm

As Abachi bite into Xaria exposed neck that warming feeling filled her body. The skies change into this darken red luster with that darkness came lighting in which appeared in the color of blood.  Xaria blushes at his sudden aggression.  With a silent moan of pleasure she pull their bodies closer together. Xaria starts to whisper into Abachi ear with a teasing tone in which would send chills down ones spine. 

I am not going to hurt you…”

Soon after those words were spoken Xaria Teleports from Tree to tree so location is not given away. She begins to speak but her voice appears to be coming from each direction.

"But can I trust you that you wont hurt me. Should I even trust you at all?"   
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:45 pm

I stood standing as she spoke and disappeard  "Now you want to run "  With my eye sight i was to track exactly where she wad going to teleport to next " heh in trees i see " I took off running and cliimbed up one of the trees from the distance i could see a lake . "Hmmmm I wonder if she likes the water * I began juming from tree to tree until i finally reached her just as she teleported to the next tree i tackled her in mid air as we flew into the lake together  "Of course you can trust me " I closed my eyes as i pulled my shield from my back and expanded it 10feet  width and height "might be a rough panding " . I pulled her close to me and put the  shield under us as we hit the water and skipped a few times until a sudden stop . We were directly in the middle of the lake as i checked her for any bruises or marks . " Just stop worrying about everything already* My  eyes turned a lighe blue . I leaned towards her as my lips met her's and stood kissing  for a couple breif moments …

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:00 am

(To be continued... Lustered Waters of Moar)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:08 am