Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+8
Master of Uthra'mal
Sutoringu Chain
NixenaXLVII
ReixalXVII
AixusXXIX
Muraxami XXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
Iris
12 posters

Why has my stomach been weird lately

Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Samurai
    Sub-role:

Why has my stomach been weird lately Empty Why has my stomach been weird lately

Post by Iris Fri May 30, 2014 10:58 am

Sitting on the bench I was listining to the music generating from my headphones. My hand was pressing up against my stomach gently. This was odd and had been bothering me for about a month and some change. My eyes closed as the mellow soft dubstep was so relaxing.

"sigh"

Opening my eyes slightly I gazed back at the dark sky. All that was on my mind was Chain. Just thinking about him took my mind off of my stomcah for a second. Feeling a little tired I decided to lay on the bench. Closing my eyes once more I lost my self in relaxation. 

Why has my stomach been weird lately Empty Re: Why has my stomach been weird lately

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:15 am

A dark corridor opened at the entrance of the park and Zexor stepped through with his hood over his head. He looked around him to see if he could spot anyone else in the area. He then began to walk forward into the park after seeing no one. He walked down the way until he spotted iris with her headphones on resting on the bench. He chuckled a bit to himself and came up behind the bench. He tapped her shoulder and waited for her to respond.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Why has my stomach been weird lately Empty Re: Why has my stomach been weird lately

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:16 pm

Clerxha runs through the park, flickering intangible as she dashes through trees as part of her self regimented training. She slows down as she's starting to reach the plus-shaped lake in the center of the park. The girl sits down at the edge of the lake, letting herself calm down. After a few minutes, she stands up and stretches.

She quints. In the distance there is a familiar figure... or two? She shrugs and begins walking towards the bench. As she gets nearer, she recognizes Zexor and the one Uthra'malian lady- Iris? Cler moves so that she's in their line of sight and waves, just in case they're already talking.
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:50 am

I opened my eyes from the sudden tap I felt on my shoulder. getting a full view finally I realized Zexor was there next to me. Smiling a little I began to fix my self upward slowly, because my stomach had been getting bigger. Fully up i got up hugging Zex. I haven't seen him in forever and i really loved his company. I was going to say hi but I seen clerxha approchI saved my hello to wave at her too.

Sitting back down I had looked at both caressing my stomach slowly.

"It's good to see you both...it really is"

I paused for a bit.

"I've been meaning to tell you guys for a while...."

I looked down at my stomach before looking back at them.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:30 pm

Zex blinked and smiled as she hugged him and he hugged her back. He chuckled a bit as he saw Clerxha coming towards them.

"Heh it's good to see you too Iris. And hey Clerxha. I hope you've been well."

He then blinks as he looked to Iris and noticed her motioning to her stomache. He smiled and smirked a bit.

"heh I see. Congratulations Iris."
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Clerxha smiles and walks closer; it appears that she wasn't bothering anyone. "Good to see ya. You too, Zex- it seems like forever," she comments.

Seeing Iris motion to her stomach, Clerx tilts her head to the side curiously. She's pregnant..? I had no idea... The brunette's eyes light up in joy.

"Congrats, Iris," she says as a genuine smile crosses her face. "How far along are you?" she blurts out, her curiosity getting the better of her- but she doesn't want to assume anything.
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:34 am

Looking down at my abnormally large stomach I responded with a smile.

"it's been 8 months" I chuckled a bit,"I couldn't belief so much time had passed"
    I began to move, i really wanted to walk around. But a quick pain shot through my stomach reaching the back of my spine. Sitting there I cringed heavily in pain, and the children moving around in my stomach made it no better. Cringing in pain I began to hold my stomach while breathing hard.

"please don't worry the little ones are just happy", I tried to maintain a smile.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:41 pm

Clerxha nods slowly, finding that it makes sense. Looks like more than one baby, then.

Seeing Iris cringe in pain, she darts forward. "You wanted to stand, right?" Cler asks, extending an arm-and shoulder- for the woman to lean against. "And you said little ones? As in plural?" After all, assuming would be rude.

"Oh, and I can help with the pain a bit... if you'd like," she quickly adds as she realizes that it must be a lot of pain if Iris can't sit up, "It wouldn't hurt them."
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:20 pm

"P--please that would be wonderful, j--just don't hurt my little ones".

I didn't even relize that I was tearing trough my smile as ask Clerxha for help. But I started to think more.

"will it hurt I--I don't want to be in any more pain then im in now" .
    The strain on my body is showing. I guess that was why Chain was tellling me not to leave the room.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:30 pm

Clerxha shakes her head quickly, saying, "Who would want to put you though pain? It wouldn't be painful; the magic is natural and will ease the woman's pain while not affecting her children at all. "I'm doing it now," the girl murmurs as she sends her healing magic through Iris's body. "There's no need to force a smile if you're in pain," she says, "We want to help. I will from now on, okay?"

Lifting the pregnant woman up to lean on her shoulders, Cler smiles. She wipes away the tears that had fallen down Iris's cheeks. "Do you feel any better?"

I wonder why she's so far away from the castle, the curious girl thinks, Although, I could understand the need for some fresh air...
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Getting up with her I held onto Clerxa bracing for the same amount of pain, but I didn't feel a thing. But I didn't let go I loved the way she held me, I didn't know why. I gathered myself quickly not realizing I was flustered.

"Y.yes I feel fine", I took a short breath before continuing.
    “Do you think you can help me back to the castle? I can only imagine how Chain is right now”.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:44 pm

"Sure thing," Cler says, still not letting go of Iris- the healing magic that helps to decrease pain works best in close proximity.

Who's Chain? she wonders, the name unfamiliar. The father perhaps?

Deciding to stop wondering, she waves her free hand and opens a dark portal; after taking a step forward, she stops abruptly. Somebodies aren't supposed to go through the corridors. "Aw, shoot, sorry," the girl apologizes, "You wouldn't be able to go through there, and you don't have a cloak either. Plus I don't... well, anyway, the castle isn't too far away." As she speaks, the portal slowly closes until it has vanished entirely.

She begins to lead Iris down a path towards the castle.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:07 am

Muraxami walks away from the castle gate for a while as his duty for guard duty is done... He appoints a high level Nobody to stand guard and walks off into the distance,  seemingly into the park. As he enters the park he sees 3 figures in the distance... He puts his hand on his zanbato which is strapped to his back and signals to halt... as reappointed guardian, he must always make sure. He walkd slowly towards the 3 targets.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:43 pm

Aixus slapped Muraxami on his back. "Hey man, how do you like my stealthiness? Pretty badass, right?  I think so, you didn't even realize I was here." Aixus prepares to dodge Muraxami's zanbato as he figured that would his natural reaction to being startled like that.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Clerxha sees two figures in the distance, and she squints as she tries to determine their identities. One of them was signalling for her to stop, and the other one... well, she easily recognized him. "Oh, it's just Aixus and Mura. What are they doing here...?"

She raises her free hand in greeting just as Aixus jumps back. She and Iris are close enough now to see what is going on. Cler giggles, Really, now?
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Contrary to what Aixus believed to happen, Mura instead erupted lightly enough to scare him.... 

"Very good "Master" Assassin... I would hope you could sneak up in me... now then.. who is.. Ah a wave.. So their friendly... oh! Its only Clerxha and Zexor... and a pregnant girl... when did we have kne of those Aixus.."

Muraxami turns to Aixus a tad bewildered
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Aixus jumps back a little when Muraxami erupts. He looks over and see Clerxha with Zexor and another person. He then looks at Muraxami when he asks about Iris. "Well, judging from the size of her stomach compared to her overall figure, I'd say that she's 8 or 9 months along already. Yeah, that seems about right. Also, why are you talking like that, "Re-apointed" Gaurdian?"
    ReixalXVII
    ReixalXVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Support

Post by ReixalXVII Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:17 am

Next to Cler, a dark corridor suddenly opens up and Reixal steps out with two sea salt ice creams in her hands.  "Cler you'll never believe what I stole from-"  She stops suddenly as she realizes Clerxha is busy helping a woman.  Reixal drops both ice creams and moves to Iris' side to help her walk.  "Oh- ah- let me help you!"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:32 am

Muraxami laughs lightly and rubs his head

"Sorry.. I usually act this way right after guard duty x.x... but ya,  I try to refer to you as Master Assassin only because you are technically higher in rank than I x.x and How did we not notice that... I think our reconnaissance abilities are fading... but it just doesn't feel right..."

He keeps his zanbato on his back and folds his arms, waiting for the group to reach them. He also headbutts Aixus while he was distracted and cackles
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:31 am

Aixus punches Muraxami in the face immediately after being headbutted. "You're an idiot. C'mon let's go to them." Aixus walks towards the group. Iris...... He finally gets to the group. "Are you still in pain? If so, how bad is your pain?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:35 am

Mura laughs through the punch and makes a remark calling Aixus a name. He walks over to Iris and moves Clerxha and Reixal and puts Iris's arm around him. He then picks her up bridal style and begins moving towards the city slowly as so she can answer Aixus...
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:37 am

I felt someone grab my other available arm. Looking down it was a girl. There was no explaining the relief I felt when she helped me along with Clerxha. Although Clerxha healed me I felt the pain returning to my stomach again. I looked back up leaning more on the girl then I did Clerxha. My pace slowed both of them down.

“Forgive me” I directed to both as they lugged me around.

Wanting to stop and rest is what I wanted so badly, but I tried to play off my pain again. Hopefully they wouldn’t notice. I tried to control my breathing while walking.

“The little ones are just..” I paused while the pain maid me choke on my air.

“Just a little happy”

Last edited by Iris on Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:39 am

(D: ima ghost! Aixus!!! Help ima ghost! !!)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:41 pm

Clerxha smiles as Reixal shows up; another person to talk to might help Iris keep her mind off of the pain, no matter how dulled it was. But the pregnant woman's pain came back soon after, and the two girls help to carry her towards the guardian and assassin.

Muraxami scoops Iris up from how Cler and Reix were helping her. "Be careful!" she squeaks because the magic would quickly wear off. "She's in pain again," Clerxha murmurs as they get closer to Aixus. Her magic is somewhat empathetic, so she responds in Iris's place. "A lot of pain," she says with a grimace.

She reaches over to Iris again, attempting to assuage the pregnant woman's suffering by channeling it partially through her. I don't think this is normal, she admits to only herself.

"We should get her back to the castle," Cler says. Or the infirmary if this is as bad as my worse thoughts.
    Iris
    Iris
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Iris Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:11 pm

The pain was too much too bare. I began to moan in pain as my vision began to fade. My eyes shut closed as I screamed

"MY STOMACH HURTS, IT HURTS"

All I wanted right now was Clerxha. I reached for her, wanting her', I didn't know why but her aura was beckning me toward her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:17 pm