Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Let's fight, Nixena!

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Let's fight, Nixena! Empty Let's fight, Nixena!

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Clerxha can't stop the nagging feeling in the back of her head, that she'd met this person before. I swear it's like she knows all of us, even before she showed up in the city. And as much as I want to and don't want to believe it... it's not possible. Then again, everything here has some type of impossibility...

She curses, slamming her fist down on a machine in the battle arena. She needs to know. After sending a battle invitation to the blonde, Clerxha sets her cloak on the ground as she begins to scroll through the terrain changer's options.

I'm not sure I want to be right about this, Cler thinks as she awaits her opponent's arrival.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Let's fight, Nixena! Empty Re: Let's fight, Nixena!

Post by NixenaXLVII Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:58 pm

After receiving a message on her communicator--she never really could get used to all the technology in the city--Nixena leaves her room in the castle. The girl walks to the arena, her wolf trailing diligently at her heels.
    I suppose she would want to test the newbie... Although I haven't really drawn any attention to myself...
    She arrives in the arena quietly; it has been nearly ten minutes since she was called. Orianne declares their arrival with a sharp bark, as though she were a dog rather than a wolf. Nixena giggles as a result, hiding her mouth behind a hand.
    She drops her arm to her side, before speaking to Clerxha. "I'm here... You wanted to fight?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:31 pm

Cler turns around to see a blonde-haired girl and a white wolf with horns and fangs... I wonder where she got that wolf... she shakes her head to stop the tangent of thoughts.

"That'd be me," she says with a grin, "I wanted to test out some new attacks of my own, against someone I've never fought before... I hope your okay with that." The arena scans the two girls and locks down the exit until the battle ends. Cler grins sheepishly, "Ya sort of don't have a choice now..." She presses a button on the terrain changer that says 'Random' and she waits for the walls and floor to transform.

"Do you have any restrictions for this fight?" Clerx asks as everything around them begins to change. The floor turns into stone tiles, and walls of the same material appear around them. Ironically, it's a location she knows well; the terrain changer used a floor plan of a castle from the two girls' home world. The boundaries are the exits of the castle, and both the first and second floor can be used as fighting space. "'Cause I'm ready when you are." Clerxha drops into a stance as she waits for Nixena to respond.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:01 pm

"It just had to be here," the girl murmurs as the arena shifts--it was where she, as a nobody, was born. "I'm good..." A quick glance at the brunette's posture confirms Nixena's suspicions, and she voices them aloud, "You've already implemented some of your own, Miss."
    Her wolf yips, and Nixena dips her head down while simultaneously bringing her arms up to protect her face.
    If she's not going to use her senbon, the girl realizes, How is Sis going to fight...? She shifts her thin frame so that there is even less of a target.
    On second thought... I'd rather not find out!
    Pressing her weight into the ground, the blonde opens her mouth.
    "Ori!" The wolf's ears perk up in response and she charges at Clerxha, running in a zig-zag pattern with fangs bared.
    Nixena jumps into the air, kicking off of the wall behind her. She causes parts of the rock wall to jut out and act as handholds as she jumps from one side of the corridor to the next. She lands against the wall behind the freckle-faced girl. Nixena slams a fist onto the wall, and a sharp, dagger-like rock forms from the wall to shoot directly at Clerxha.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:07 pm

Clerxha takes a step back as the wolf-thing charges with bared teeth. Her cloak-her main source of armor- was absorbed when the arena transformed. She dodges the wolf's charge, but ends up directly in the line of Nixena's attack.

She curses, pulling the flower pin from her hair in one swift movement. The pin turns into a senbon-tipped metal fan, and she grits her teeth. Well, it's worth a shot! She sends a swirl of wind towards the rock daggers, deflecting them off course. Immediately after, she takes the fan and throws it spinning at her opponent, the senbon tips forming a blade-like edge.

Her body fades invisible as she moves to attack the wolf. Geez, if I'd known that calling her to fight would make it a two-on-one I wouldn't have asked. She selects senbon infused with medium-speed paralysis poison, and charges the wolf.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:07 pm

Nixena scowls as her attack is deflected. She did not imagine that Cler, who's essentially a ghost, would fight so differently than she remembered. As the disk-like fan approaches her face, Nixena jumps from the wall and onto the rock floors.
    A trickle of blood falls down her left cheek and a drop falls onto the floor. In her haste to dodge the fan--which appears to now have vanished--Nixena took her eyes off of Clerxha for just one second, and the girl turned invisible. There is a faint sound of footsteps, from the other side of the corridor.
    Orianne growls, but a streak of blood appears on the wolf's pelt. She opens her jaw and manages to clamp onto something. Seizing the opportunity, Nixena collapses part of the wall and sends it shooting across the wall, just above the wolf's head.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Clerxha refrains from a shout of exultation when she manages to successfully attack the wolf. The now-invisible girl snatches up her fan from the air as it returns. What she doesn't expect is the creature's quick reflexes. It latches onto Cler's boot, and she struggles to shake the creature's grip. Rocks jut out of the wall, and she turns intangible before running further down the hallway.

Thank god, I was able to attack her so she can't find me again.

She whirls around at the end of the hallway and sends a small gust of slicing wind down the corridor. As it travels, the speed picks up and the wind grows. Clerxha turns visible, keeping her intangibility, and waves teasingly before darting through the castle walls to a staircase a few rooms away.

"Let's play hide-and-seek, then," Cler calls out, her overly cheery voice reverberating through the hallways.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:06 pm

The blonde frowns as she sees her attack miss. Orianne snarls, biting the air angrily. Nixena hears the sounds of footsteps down the hallway, and clears her throat.
    "Show yourself!" Nixena orders, her voice sickeningly sweet.
    Out of nowhere, there is a gust of wind that causes her words to dissipate. It slices the walls, and Nixena rushes forward, jumping into the blade-like wind to prevent her pet from danger. The back of what used to be Clerxha's cloak shreds to pieces, and Nixena can hear the wind passing beyond her. Once the wind dies down, her opponent's voice echoes teasingly. She refuses to buy the bait.
    If I can hear here from here... She thinks as she picks herself up from the ground, [i]That means the acoustics...
    "Show yourself!" she demands again, her voice echoing through the castle's walls.
    "Follow her, Ori," Nixena addresses the saber-toothed wolf. The white-furred animal sniffs the air and begins leading a wary Nixena down the hallway.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:58 pm

Clerxha looks at the staircase, realizing that it's made purely out of rocks.

Really, Cler? If she's got half as good terrakinesis as Lise, you're standing in a death trap.

A voice reverberates down the hallway, and the sound fills her head. She can't discern the words; they're more of a faint echo. Cler covers her ears with her hands, but it's too late. She's running up the stairs, but her invisibility has faded. As she emerges on the second floor, a broken mirror catches her reflection. She stops at once, turning herself invisible once more.

She curses under her breath, taking out the fan once more. "I don't even understand her ability..." she mutters, silently wishing she'd spent more time researching her opponent.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Orianne begins to slow down as they reach the stairs. The minimal amount of blood on her pelt is an odd blackish color. Nixena scowls.
    Poison. Of freaking course.
    "You okay, Ori?" she asks, her voice quiet.
    She's not sure where Clerxha is, and she'd rather not find out by a surprise attack. The wolf lowers her head in a nodding motion, and they press forward. Nixena spawns rock throwing knives using the sides of the staircase, holding two--one in each hand--and letting the others float about her in a semi-defensive circle.
    She hears a sound down the hallway and throws one of the knives. Orianne snarls and lunges forward.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Clerxha grabs a few senbon with her left hand as she hears footsteps at the stairs. Just as the blonde appears in her line of vision, she sees a blade fly directly at her. She deflects it with the metal fan, but it only changed the direction slightly. The throwing knife grazes her cheek, and she feels a drop of blood roll down invisibly.

The wolf lunges forward, and Cler has the foresight to turn intangible, losing her invisibility in the process.

How is it still moving? she wonders as she begins her assault.

She pushes off on the balls of her feet, jumping to behind the blonde-haired girl. She turns tangible as she turns the fan into a senbon again, and jabs at a pressure point in Nixena's shoulder.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:32 pm

Nixena gasps in pain as she feels her non-dominant arm fall limply to her side. There's something metal in her shoulder--a senbon? It's gone within a second, and Nixena uses Cler's close proximity to land a punch. The force pushes Nixena away; she stumbles backwards into a white-walled room.
    As she falls back, Orianne lunges slowly forward.
    There must have been poison when she scraped Ori! Nixena realizes in alarm. Well, that cuts my survival rate in half.
    The white-furred creature jumps into the air, teeth bared. She aims for Clerxha's upper body rather than a normal savage attack towards an enemy's throat.
    Simultaneously, Nixena manipulates the rock knives that float around her to slice at her opponent's legs.
    Disable.... disable, she hopes while continuing to attack the brunette with sharpened rocks.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Clerxha manages to turn her torso intangible, and the wolf's momentum causes it to pass through her body. She feels a stinging sensation around her legs and immediately turns fully intangible. She can feel blood trickling down her legs, and her healing factor begins to self-heal.

"I didn't expect that," she admits, throwing senbon at pressure points in Nixena's torso. She doesn't wait to see if her attack is successful in paralyzing the blonde; Cler utilizes her intangibility to move through the floor and into the room beneath the two.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:09 pm

**OOC: ending this fight here because otherwise we'll get cut off when everything gets locked**

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:30 am