Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+3
AixusXXIX
Muraxami XXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
7 posters

Where is everyone?

ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Where is everyone? Empty Where is everyone?

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:09 pm

(Setting: a portion of the city that was thankfully untouched by the battle in The First Step)

Clerxha walks through a deserted street, heading towards the city square. She hasn't seen anyone in what seems like forever, meaning a few days. She leans against a building before continuing down the road.

"Where is everyone?" the girl wonders, glancing around. Nobody- more like no one- was around, and she crinkles her nose in disappointment. "Bummer, I thought I'd see at least someone around here..."

Arriving in the Dark City Square, she takes a seat on a bench. The weather is nice, and she finds herself easily falling asleep. Maybe it's a result of fatigue- or maybe just the lack of people.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Where is everyone? Empty Re: Where is everyone?

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:21 pm

A sudden explosion occurs and Muraxami falls out of the second story of a building. He gets up yelling at some low rank dusks and argues with them.. they appear to be arguing about measurements

"Why did you add so much Muriatic Acid!? Now how will I beat out the bald guy with blue meth!? You blew up my lab T-T...."
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:43 pm

"Ya know, it's your fault for trusting the dusk with measurements. If you want something done, you have to do it yourself." Aixus called out to him. He sat on the roof of the building closest to Muraxami on his right side. The building was only two stories high, so the distance between them wasn't that great. Aixus was different now. He wore a black trench coat along with a v-neck black t-shirt. He also had on black cargo pants on with black boots. On his hands, he wore black fingerles gloves. His hair was black as well, for some reason. (Lots of black, I know. It's a nice color) Surprisingly, he didn't have any weapons on him. "Dusks aren't good for anything, especially something like precise measurements." Aixus obviously knew what was going on, he'd been with Muraxami the entire time, so he was there when everything went down. "I swear, sometimes I don't think you have a brain at all." He said, laughing at Mura.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:05 pm

Clerxha jumps up, startled. "Wassgoinon?" she exclaims, nearly tripping as she stumbles in the direction of the sound.

Blinking, she sees two familiar figures. She pulls out a weapon- her always handy hairpin- instinctively, but returns it almost immediately when she realizes who they are. She waves in greeting at the two. "Hiya Aixus, Mura. And," she says, placing her hands on her hips, "What in the world were you doing?" She only heard the first half of the conversation. Some fumes float out of the second-story window. "That smells nasty... Whatever it is..."

Grinning she says, "On a different note... how are you guys?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:38 pm

Mura looks at Aixus and chuckles as Aixus makes a great point. He slaps the dusk and points at the door....

"Get inside and salvage what you can!..... Aixus you are right.... I thought those idiots could do kne thing! T-T my back hurts.... oh hey clerx! Could you check my back? I hit the ground hard due to a meth explosion...."

He laughs loudly as he removes his opened black shirt and black tank top. He rubs his purple hair and smiles.

"Damn momos... wasted that money! Now I can't catch up to him..
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:53 pm

Aixus laughs a little longer before stopping. "Are you sure you can trust them to salvage the valuables?" He said sarcastically. Aixus jumps of the roof and lands a few feet in front of Muraxami. He walks over to Clerxha and puts his hand on her head. "Hey." he said before removing his hand and turning to face Muraxami. "Muraxami is trying to cook meth to make some money. Apparently, being an exiled guardian doesn't pay very well. Luckily, as a retired assassin, I was pretty well taken care of. Say....how many people do you think you owe money to, ex-guardian?" He says, laughing at him again.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:06 am

Muraxami sighs and looks away embarrassed and laughing. 

"Weeeelllll..... I owe the dusks something but it isn't money... they just wanted the meth.. I owe some money to my landlord seeing as I can't live in the castle T-T... I live in an abandoned building and he's been looking for me... I owe him and the dusks. So I probably owe 80,000 munny ._.   ...... and a little to you since you got me the glassware x.x... damn dusks T-T"

Muraxami looks through the blown up wall and sees the dusks holding some glassware thats still intact. He chuckles and tilts his head still watching them.

"Well... at least it wasn't a total loss.."

(In this situation Muraxami was exiled because he was a meth  head and alcoholic lol... Kexan exiled him from the castle due to that. He has since cleaned up the meatg using, but still drinks xD)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:14 am

Clerxha finds herself giggling. Despite the illegality or supposed illegal... whatever this was, it was very amusing. "Why choose dusks? There's a bunch of other-" she stops short, feeling a hand on her head. It was an insult to her stature! "I'm not a handrest!" she claims indignantly. "And 'hey' to you too."

She glances at Mura, who has scrapes on his back. Making a tsk-ing sound she says, "I'd say you deserve it. But since I'm a nice person..." She pokes him in the center of his back, sending healing magic to the lightly bleeding scrapes. "How about... get a real job."

(Mura why....?)
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:21 am

(Because I wanna lmao. Ill wait for Aixus to reply xD)
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:22 am

"Oh, don't worry about paying me back in cash, man. I have some stuff I need to do later, people I need to take care of, so you can help me with that and we'll call it even." He looks over at Clerxha when she tells him she's not a handrest. "Nah, you're too short to be a handrest." He says teasingly. "And before asking this purple headed demon to get a job, you first have to ask yourself if you'd hire him yourself. I know I wouldn't hire this airhead for anything." He says jokingly.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 am

Muraxami laughs and sighs in a relaxing manner as he is healed. He puts his tank on and his shirt on and sits on the curb.

"He's right ya know x.x I'm not skilled in anything technical and im too big to work in an office. I get pissed easily and can't stand a hole bosses. Shit Aixus would be a great boss... Hes funny >.> and can kill me while I sleep. That's besides the point.  Meth pays quicker and alot more! Just gotta get this bald bastard outta town and get a good recipe and boom! 300,000 munny in one batch!"

Mura rubs his hair more as the dusks sit next to them and put the boxes of salvaged materials. Luckily, only the ingredients were lost, the glassware was fine. Mura and the dusks begin arguing again and they all gang up on Mura and start wrestling... they seem to be mad cus they can't get high. ..
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:42 am

Clerxha puffs her cheeks out in mock annoyance. She's not even remotely offended by the comment, but elbows Aixus in the ribs anyway.

Tilting her head to the side, she looks at Mura, who's arguing with the dusks again. "Ya know, most people don't like having a boss that can kill them in their sleep. I mean, of course, anyone can. It's a matter of did you annoy them to the extent of killing... That or they're a psychopath." She pauses for a second, before adding flatly, "And I'd never hire you. Books and fire don't mix. And my shop's been burned down twice already..."

"And why in the world did you say they could have some?" She sighs, rubbing her scar for good measure. But she can't help but find it funny.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:52 am

Aixus takes the elbow to the ribs. "Hey, is hostility really the answer? It's not my fault you don't qualify as a handrest. Though if you did, my hand wouldn't want to rest on you anyway." Aixus looks over at the salvaged items. "Well, figures the only thing that would survive was the glassware I gave you. You really can't find good things to buy these days. Shops are a waste if you ask me. Things are better when you craft it yourself." Aixus says, crossing his arms in dissappointment.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:22 am

Muraxami hears Aixus and his eyes widen..... craft it yourself! Mura rises quickly and grabs Aixus by his shoulders in excitement. He also takes a swig from his flask..

"Aixus you're a genius! You, me, and clerx can cook the meth ourselves! It will be the best mety ever! CLERX I bet you can measure better than the dusks right???? We'll be rich >.> we could split it 3 ways ._. ...."

Muraxami then drinks from the flask heavily and tackles the dusks and continues to pummel them for their ignorance.... or his ignorance o.o
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:50 pm

Aixus sighs. "Nah, I already have money. I don't really need to stoop down to making drugs to earn it. If the handrest over here wants to help you, that's fine, but leave me out of it." He says, putting his hand on Clerxha's head again before turning and starting to walk away.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:32 pm

Clerxha shakes her head quickly at the suggestion, taking a step back. The liquor must be doing something to the purple-haired man's brain cells.

"Nope. I've got a good, legal job. Two, I suppose. I'm not working with you or the dusks." Feeling a hand on her head once again, Cler shakes her head. She elbows Aixus again as he begins to walk away. "I thought I wasn't a handrest, hm?"
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:40 pm

Mura yells loudly and throws the flask on the floor when it gets empty. He tries breathing heavily to calm himself but it doesn't work. Fire trickles up his arm slowly and he turns to look at the castle...

"Fine! Then this will happen in one of three ways! One! I kill tye Landlord!  Two! I kill Kexan! Or three! I... I don't know three but fuck it I'll do something! "

He storms off fast leaving a trail of fire and finds the dusks who used to work for him... He "disposes" of them quickly with a wave of flames that kill them quickly, they felt no pain.... he then finds his old building and yells at the top of his lungs

"Come out here you old ass man! I'm gonna tell you how I ain't gonna pay you shiit! Then im gonna kill yur ass! C'mon out! I shouldn't have to pay your ass after I defended this damn city from Sphinx!!"

Anger wells up as he yells.... sadly... the Landlord will probably not be pleased.  X.X good job MuraMura x.x
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:53 pm

Clerxha sighs, grinning. It takes a second for Mura's shouting to click... "He's gone crazy," she whispers as he runs off, leaving fire in his wake.

Reflexively, Clerx jumps back, ducking behind Aixus. It seems she's still not fully over that fear of fire. "And he just had to kill the dusks too." As the flames begin to fade, she calls out to Muraxami. "Don't go destroying the rest of the city, Mura! We've still got some leftover damage from the last fights!"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:01 pm

Walking throughout the city Chika hears an explosion Of course out of curiosity she went to see what it was . With her speed she ran threw allies and saw a group of people  Arguing well mainly A purple haired fellow arguing with some sort of thing/person? On High alert She slowly pulls her blades down from her sleeves approaching the disturbance with caution " Hey uh.. Guys? what's going on here ?" I asked hesitating as she stepped closer The purple haired man then attacked the other "person?" ... "Don't see this everyday "  She  continued walking towards them and noticed a white haired man and a woman " Hey um.. Mind telling me what's going on here ...?
    The Landlord
    The Landlord
    Level 1
    Level 1

Post by The Landlord Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:14 pm

He hears something downstairs.... rather someone... He drinks a class of Moscato to cool off and flips the blinds to see who he believed it was... His assumption was right... He instantly flipped out when he heard what he was saying and stormed downstairs and blew the door right off hitting Muraxami directly with a blue flaming door... He yells loudly and erupts in a blue flaming pillar and looks almost deranged... He finally realized what he did and calmed himself quickly... He just so happened to see a pile of burning ashes and assumed it was his former tenants,  a group of Dusks who all lived together and paid a handsome rent... He slicked his flaming head and held his hands in front of himself. 

"LISTEN HERE YOU DRUNK HELL HOUND!.... I don't owe you anything! You owe me your damn life after that Jackass with the halo exiled your pathetic ass! I put up with you not paying 5 monthez of rent and to top it off had to hunt you down with a failure to find you. But not only! Not only did you just insult me and say you don't owe me! You killed my ONLY OTHER tenants. I am this close to incinerating your purple flamboyant ass! Understand!? Now you are going to pay me that 80k AND 500K for that pile of ashes rent! Understood!? Gahh!"

His voice gradually rose as he yelled at the ex-guardian.. he storms off upstairs after firing a large fireball at the building where Muraxami slammed into a wall. A pile of rubble falls on top of him and he leaves to continue watching his soaps...
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:05 pm

Aixus turns to look at Muraxami when he hears the flask break. He listens to Muraxami as he talks about what he's going to do. He then watches him take out his former.....workers and storm off. "This should be interesting." He proceeds to then follow Muraxami, paying little to no mind to Chika as she inquired about what was going on. They arrive at the dump Muraxami calls home and Aixus just stands a few feet behind the purple demom waiting to see what happened next. 

As he mentioned the reason why he didn't have to pay any money, Aixus chuckled. "Yes, you mean how you defended the city by turning into demon mode? If anything, you helped sphinx destroy the city further." Aixus looks up when the landlord comes out and starts bitching about his dusk tenants. He doesn't do anything about Muraxami getting hit by the door except for moving out of the way as the demon flew past him. "That doesn't really add up, sir. If Muraxami owes you 80k for five months, that means you charge 16k for 1 month of rent. Why this purple dumbass would agree to pay that much for a dump like this is beyond me. However, what really trips me up is the fact that those dusks, who couldn't even measure precisely, were able to pay that much." Aixus walks closer to the building and points at the landlord. "If I had to guess, I'd say that you overcharged Muraxami because you knew he was a guardian. You assumed he had a lot of munny, so you charged him an outrageous amount for this dump. I'd say that's a good enough reason for him to kill you, wouldn't
    you agree?"  
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:48 pm

Clerxha follows the others to the dump, smiling at the katana-wielding girl in greeting. "Trust me, if I had a complete picture of what was going on, I'd tell you," the brunette says, making sure that she stays out of range of the fire demon... Was he still a fire demon? She doesn't really know the answer.

Cler finds herself giggling at Aixus's comments. After all, it's the truth. She grimaces at the thought of joining in a fight between two fire-based opponents, and decides that it's best to stay out of it... and watch from a respectable distance.

"Hey, Aix? Who's this landlord? I don't think I've ever seen him before..." Clerx looks around, wrinkling her nose at the run-down building. "And I don't think it's even legal to rent out a building like that... Do we even have health inspections here?" she muses, beginning to get lost in her own thoughts.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm

Roaming the streets as usual Abachi hears an explosion that is near by " Eh it's probably some idiot blowing stuff up this city has enough damage to it already so why not right?"  He continued walking the Dark city streets and ended up on the street where he saw a group of people .  " finally a fight might as well watch since there's nothing better to do in this pitiful place "  Abachi starts to climb up a building once he reaches the top he notices someone jumping down  " Aixus?" He says to himself  He walks along the buildings until he is over the commotion . He notices two familiar faces ( Aixus and Cler) " hmm wonder what there doing here aren't they supposed to be fighting some beast?" . He sits on the edge of the building and listens to what seems to be a purple haired girl arguing with some dust heads . He continues listening "meth"?  Wait so aixues and cler does meth ?" He said to himself . Abachi watches as the purple haired  woman  who by the way looks pissed off and has a trail of purple flames following her storms off and Aixus follows . Since Abachi being the way he is decided to quietly drop down behind Cler And another strange woman and listened to what was happening   "  Oh hey Cler" He said obnoxiously in Cer's ear " What's going on here ?"  
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet

Post by ClerxhaXVI Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Clerxha hears a light set of footsteps behind her, but she doesn't recognize them. Perhaps it's just her faulty memory. A voice in her ear causes to whirl around and punch the person solidly in the gut.

"Who the he-" she stops herself from cursing and then she sighs, seeing a somewhat familiar face. "I don't remember you, sorry." It appears that her memory blocks are coming back. She rubs the heel of her palm against her forehead, but it does nothing to revive her memories. Her hand travels to her cloak, but she decides not to take out her small black book that helps her synapses connect.

Cler shakes her head before answering the question. "And other than letting you know that Mura killed all his dusk meth cookers, I have no clue. Why do people keep asking that?" She sighs once more, returning her focus to Muraxami and the blue-flamed landlord. A grin appears on her face as she watches with an amused sparkle in her brown eyes.
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:28 pm

(The landlord went upstairs after dropping a wall on top of me guys x.x.... Hades is a god, so hes strong xD)

Muraxami sticks a hand out of the rubble groaning... Stage one of Drunkness: Depression and weakness.....Looks like the Alcohol did its job and fully intoxicated him. However, he is royally trashed and is weakened terribly by its effect. He can only wave his arm through the rubble and groan out to the others, hoping they will see him... When he realizes something..... His landlord just dropped a wall on him...

"YOU SONOVA BIIIIITTTTCCCHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Stage two of Drunkness: Pissed off and Strength...Muraxami totally loses it and erupts with a great purple explosion. He tosses a somewhat large fireball through his Landlord's window and blows up his TV.... Hades loves his soaps x.x.. Mura proceeds to continue to toss fireballs into the building, not careing who was inside. To top it all off, he tossed a tidal wave of purple fire at the building. Only screams can be heard inside the building..

"Burn mother fucker and your trashy stinky rat infested piece of shit building!!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:42 am