Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+3
AixusXXIX
Muraxami XXXIX
ClerxhaXVI
7 posters

Where is everyone?

The Landlord
    The Landlord
    Level 1
    Level 1

Where is everyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: Where is everyone?

Post by The Landlord Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:38 pm

Hades slams the door after coming back up into his apartment. He sits violently in his arm chair and turns his Novelas on... His favorite comes on... La Fea MAs Bella.... As he watches the show a fireball suddenly slams through his window and blows his TV up....

"That was a 70' Flat Screen TV..... WELL OK LET'S GO PUPPY!"

He dodges the fireballs as he sees them coming and storms into the hallway when he sees the tsunami of fire..... He calls 911 to come put the fire out as soon as possible and hits the fire alarm... it is an abandoned building, who knows who shacked up here >.>....

"I'm gonna kill him before the Fire Dept. gets here...."

He rushes out the front door and immediatly summons a fire pillar of blue destruction on Muraxami's position and whistles loudly.... Cerberus Bashes open and through the run down Garage and barks loudly at the other people surrounding them..

" Noe one interfere while i kill this damn drunk bastard!"
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Aixus' expression changes from playful to serious when he sees Cerberus going after the others. He then blocks the dogs path and yells out to the others, "Stay back! Let me handle this!" he reaches back for a sword that isn't there. Damn it! Aixus creats a water portal in front of him and reaches into it. He then pulls out two ice swords. "Guess these'll have to do." He looks up at the three headed dog. "Come and get some, you basturd!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:05 pm

For some strange reason I am on a rooftop. For another strange, unexplainable reason, I am drawn to the pillar of blue fire, erupting from across the city. I run across the roofs' of the city's buildings until I am directly above where the flames came from.
    I see a giant dog. With three heads. I also see some other stuff but the dog holds my attention; partly because it's threatening the other stuff, but mostly because I like dogs. Also, the other stuff is people (that's important).
    I leap off the roof and yell, "DOGGY!" I land on the dog's middle head and get a good grip with my feet. With my hands I cover it's eyes and yell into one of it's ears, "WHO'S A GOOD BOY?!" I'm trying to distract it so that the other stuff (Aixus) can take it down. 
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:26 pm

Chika took a step back surprised as The brown haired women punches him in his stomach with a bit of force " Serves him right for sneaking up on you " she snickered .  Chika turns her attention back on the purple haired guy and the " Land Lord " . It was pretty amusing to have just gotten to this city and see a fight this excited Chika . Perhaps a bit to much ... She watches as The " Landlord " unleashes a hell hound of some sort . She looks at the brown haired girl " Does this normally happened around here ?" She sat on the ground a couple of feet from the broken wall and watched them babble on
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:42 pm

Abachi groans in pain As cler punches him " well shit not very friendly I see "  He looks at Aixus and Finally noticing who the purple haired MAN was (Mura) . He watches as the " Landlord" take out a dog from the Garage Vicious looking thing isn't he?...  " So um .. is anyone gunna take care of the dog or do I have to ?"  . Abachi answers his own question as his ring starts to glow he points it at the dog " Don't worry I wont kill it ... Ok maybe .. Maybe I won't kill it .. "  Abachi notices someone else that comes down from the roof . Gex ? Abachi smiles " Two for one ? aww yeaaa " He points the ring at the dog as the light began to form a circle around him He closes his hand into a fist as the light blast towards gex and the dog with phenomenal  speed .  " Don't worry it will only blind them temporarily Well gex will the dog maybe for life " ...   He walks towards Mura who looks very pissed off .  " Guess someone is having a bad day today ?"  He yells over towards him , Abachi pulls out his cross bow as he is walking and starts firing multiple Explosive tips at the building " Shit if he's doing it might as well lend a hand ".
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Muraxami XXXIX
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Guardian
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Warrior

Post by Muraxami XXXIX Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:14 am

Muraxami is blown up into the air by the fire pillar and is just laughing.... his body is numb from the alcohol >.>..... He soars out of the fire and lands on a building. He kicks off of the building and slams his fist into Cerberus's right head's jaw and then throws a tidal wave of purple fire at Hades, with some fireballs inside, beside it, and behind it... Hes sick and tired of his shit. He gives Abachi an air five for shooting the building

"Imagine living in that piece of shit he calls an apartment for 5 monthes getting scammed!?"

Not caring anymore, Muraxami dashes at Hades behind his barrage...
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:32 pm

Clerxha shifts her weight onto one leg when Aixus runs off. Well, no problem there, he'll be able to take care of it... But if not... She zips open the left sleeve of her cloak, to reveal her senbon launcher.  And then everyone else... well, more like Abachi and then Gexka spawns out of nowhere.

Turning to face the girl, Cler grins. "I don't recall this being a common thing. But..." the brunette sighs, fiddling with her hair, "Unfortunately, I can't call it abnormal." She fits senbon into the launcher with one fluid movement. "If you don't mind me for a minute..."

She takes careful aim at Cerberus- while managing to ignore the heat of the flames- and shoots senbon into its legs. The three-headed dog is now crippled and paralyzed in its haunches. Grinning at her swift and successful attack, Cler sees Muraxami charging after Hades. "Oy, Mura?" she calls out (not particularly caring if it pisses him off more), "What in the world happened with your inability to get drunk?"

Turning back to the katana-girl, Clerx grins. "Oh yeah. I'm Clerxha, by the way. The ice-sword guy is Aixus, Mura is the one with the purple fire- if you couldn't tell by the conversation,  the guy with the katana is... Abuchi or something like that, and then there's Gexka- our resident intangible thief."  She keeps an eye on the ongoing fight whilst extending a hand for the girl to shake. "Sorry we had to meet like this. No matter how amusing I find it."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:56 am

Seeing Abachi point his hand at me (or the dog, it's hard to tell), I instinctively know he's going to do something I consider dumb. I flip off the dog's head and land next to Clerxha just as Abachi unleashes a blinding light. A few seconds after, the dog's rear collapses. I turn to Clerxha, who still has her senbon launcher out. "Well that was fun! It's a real pity that we have to take down that poor puppy. Oh well, so what's happening?" I look at the two flaming dudes duking it out and Abachi randomly firing off explosives. "Looks like a party."
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:42 pm

Chika stands up and watches as The brown haired girl ( didn't know name yet until later)  pulls out a weapon and fires it at the monster dog disabling it  momentarily . Clerexha  Nice to meet you name is Chika so um you have some interesting friends here think they would like me " She said blushing . Chika watches abuchi as clerxha names him as he starts shooting explosive arrows at the "landlord's building " I watch as the building  bursted into flames aand debris' start falling . " um maybe I should help with the "dog"  perhaps?"    Chika pulls out her twin blades as they turn from black to red . she dashes towards the dog with amazing speed and jumps over it letting her blades just barley cutting the dogs neck she lands and turns around crouching a bit . Two of the dogs heads slowly fell to the ground and blood started pouring out of them  " Well ? DID I DO GOOD ??" she squeals towards Clerexha . She turns and follows after the purple haired man  ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am