Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

5 posters

ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!!

Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!! Empty ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!!

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:52 pm

A VERY ATTRACTIVE woman and a man walked around in a random part of the city. "Do this city look kind of grim to you?" the man said to the woman. "Maybe...How am I supposed to find handsome guys here to feed off of???" she said in a worried tone. "You can feed off of me any day, Sillow. I mean, I feed of off you, so it's only fair." He said with a grin on his face. "You are such a pervert, Distrophi." she said, getting slightly away from him. "You can go as far as you want, but I'll still be able to see you....all of you..." He said. "Ewwww, don't you use your disgusting x-ray on me, you idiot!" she yelled. "Alright, alright. Let's calm down and focus on the task at hand. How are we supposed to make noise? We don't have any powers to cause mass destruction." He said, looking around. "Leave it to me, I can do anything. Watch." She said, walking over to a male Numberless and whispering something into his ear. The Numberless then went into the closest building. The woman then goes back to the man smiling. "What did you do?" He said, curiously. Before she could answer, the building exploded. "Woah, what was that???" He asked, looking at the burning remains in awe. "I ordered that man to go into that building and blow it up." She said laughing. "How???" he asked almost instantly. "How? I don't care how, though he most likely used the stove to do it. And now we wait." She said with a proud tone.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!! Empty Re: ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!!

Post by Leore Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:26 pm

A floating bubble escapes the destroyed building, inside a few Numberless lie shaking alongside the numberless that caused the explosion. It touched down on the ground and popped. Leore walked over too the Nobodies and shunned the one who blew up th building with a glare. The rest scurried away as fast as possible, soon followed by the one that destroyed the building. Without a shift in expression he shifts his gaze towards the two unknown beings. "You wanted attention, well you got it, im not a significant part of the Organization although the dont have problems with somebodies living here but i can hold off till the rest come" Hid eyes Glow neon purple for a second and than shift back. He began to examine the two for a second, and smirks. "i just need to say 4 things."
    he lifts his index finger " One: You are a very attractive woman, and judging by what you just .. did to that poor soul, i assume you are a telepath who loves to look nice or a succubus." Looking over at the guy he frowns a bit and raises his middle finger next to his index. "... Two: you are a sick man, a sick sick man. i can tell you why but the way you look at your friend here portrays a lot."
    He throws his ring finger up. "Three: shame on you" He then stops and sighs because he has no fourth thing. "Now tell me why do you destroy such a lovely establishment so?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!! Empty Re: ATTACK IN A RANDOM PLACE IN THE CITY!!!

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:36 pm

I run out of the portal full at full speed. Without slowing down, I throw the chair I'm holding overhead at the two individuals standing in the street. When the chair hits them it explodes spectacularly. I had assumed they were the enemy because I didn't recognize them and they were the only ones not running away in panic.
    I look around while pulling out a handful of throwing knives. Surprisingly I arrived before Lennix. I run an eye over the demolished building but unfortunately there is nothing I can do (except maybe come back later and forage for a hopefully intact vault). I finally acknowledge Leore, "Hey man, I'm assuming you're here to help me smash these people. Because if your not that means you blew up the building and I just threw an exploding chair at a couple of innocent civilians."
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Title: The Quiet One
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:43 pm

A platform of rock from the castle floats down towards where the other two are; she maintains a far enough distance from the two enemies. Nixena smiles as she sees that the man who had left the castle was maintaining the focus of the two enemies--and apparently Gexka too. She glances at her wolf, who bares her teeth.
    Looks like Ori's ready for a fight.
    She clenches her fists and the sides of her floating platform splinter into six-inch-long rock spikes. Nixena directs the rocks at the man and the woman, and their speed mixed with the increase of gravity will cause the spikes to become embedded into the earth.
    Let's keep the voice as a back-up for now...
    LennixXXVII
    LennixXXVII
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dark Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by LennixXXVII Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:07 pm

Lennix walks out his portal and notices Leore. "Hey guys i'm Lennix it will be fun fighting along side with you" Lennix said while looking around. Lennix notices a couple of people standing instead of running so he knew that they wear the people who caused the chaos . He notices one of them is a girl. Lennix walked closer and said " What a beautiful girl. Are you guys causing all this problem?". He comes to a stop and summons a sword and got into his position. Lennix frowned and said "Why do i have to kill a beautiful girl like you?"
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:36 pm

Distrophi looks at the falling rocks. He creates six lances off gold and shoots them at the spikes, shattering them into little pieces. The golden lances return to their owner and merge together into ones sphere. The sphere then tuns into a dome, protecting them from the little pebbles that were left from the spikes. The dome then disappears and he looks up at Nixena. "I gotta say, girl." He said, creating a platform for himself and lifting himself to her level. "Your body is stunning." He said, looking at her with his x-ray vision and creating a golden sword.

Sillow laughed at everything Leore said. "1: I know I am beautiful. If things different me and you might have been having sex. And what I am is a secret." She said, holding up her index finger just as Leore did. "2: I agree with you, he is sick." She said, holding up her middle finger just as Leore did. "3: I have been a bad girl, would you like to punish me?" she said seductively while caressing her own body with her hands.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:02 pm

Leore stares at the female taunting him and with a fixed serious gaze, he says. "Tempting offer but im afraid i have to decline, see if you were a good gal id be more than happy to reward you however..." Mid talking, and with out moving a single muscle Leore's eyes beamed neon purple and a Ray of psionic energy shot out from what looked like his forehead and from an angle (hes still staring at the female)at the guy on his platform at blinding speeds ".. i fear im going to have to keep my distance from you darling" He says. 'God i have to stop scanning that guys mind, im sorry Nixena' leore thinks to himself as he tries to remain focused and not get flustered.
    LennixXXVII
    LennixXXVII
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dark Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by LennixXXVII Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:05 pm

Lennix notices the guy on the golden platform but doesnt care because he is way to focused on the Beautiful girl. While Lennix is still walking he says "Whats your name hot stuff? Is the freak your boyfriend?". He suddenly came to a complete stop. "What is this girls's power" he said to himself. He then turned around and looked at Leore. Lennix noticed Leore talking to her. He then continued walking towards her while summoning a sword on his back just in case.
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:38 pm

"I gotta say," Nixena quips back, "You're a creep."
    There's something unsettling about the man's line of vision; it's as though he isn't looking at her, more like through her. She finds herself smirking when she sees the golden sword--gold has a pretty high melting point, but she can beat it. She'd rather not be fighting mid-air, away from her element.
    Orianne snarls, baring her teeth at the man. Nix opens her fist, and the wolf's growling ceases.
    This is going to be... She flicks her wrist, and she drops to the ground as quickly as she can, and as soon as she is a safe and stable distance from the ground, the platform beneath her shatters, and she directs the splintered pieces up at the man. ...interesting, she thinks, completing her thought as she forward-rolls out of it.
    There are several lesser nobodies nearby--dusks, she's pretty sure--and they appear confused between fighting and running. "Fight with me if you want," she calls and a half-dozen of the creatures come to her aid.
    Maybe this'll level the playing field a bit.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jan 08, 2015 10:47 pm

I smile at the arrival of Lennix and Nixena. I don't know what our enemies are capable of (I don't really know what Lennix is capable of either) but I'm glad for the backup. I'm about to throw explosive knives at the ascending figure of the creepy man when I realize what he's standing on. "Is that... gold?" I stare upward, wide eyed and a single tear runs down my cheek as the most beautiful thing I've ever seen flies away. I manage to choke out a few weak words. "Wait, please don't go." I shake my head and return my attention to the woman. Compared to the allure of that glittering metal she appears almost plain. "Careful Lennix, we don't know what she can do." I throw the explosive knives behind the woman where they explode and create a large crater, preventing the woman's escape. (ooc: The large letters are for Aixus's benefit, because apparently an exploding chair is easy to miss.)
    Enemy I
    Enemy I
    Level 4
    Level 4

Post by Enemy I Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:46 am

When Nixena drops, Distrophi also drops. The golden platform then turns into several orbs of liquid gold that surround him. "Oh? Is this back up?" He said as very sharp spears shoot out of the liquid  orbs and pierce the dusks, killing them. "I gotta say, dear, looking at you won't get old anytime soon." He said with a grin on his face. "Hey girl. I just wanted to let you know that this man has x-ray vision. He's totally checking you out right now." Just as she says that, an explosion occurs behind her. It didn't do any damage, but it still startled her. "Hey!" She yelled, pointing at Gexka "You'll pay for that, you'll pay for that dearly." She then noticed Lennix was really close to her, like ten feet away. She ran up to him, grabbed his face with both her hands and pulled him in to kiss him. After a while, she let go. "That felt good. Now, do me a favor and USE ALL YOUR SWORDS TO CASTRATE THE ONE WHO THREW KNIVES AT ME!!! I THEN WANT YOU TAKE HIS BALLS AND FORCE FEED IT TO THAT WH0RE'S DOG!!!!!!!!!" She yelled at him with an ear shattering voice that echoed through the city before growing wings and flying upward get a better view.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:26 am

Leore snarls as his attack was avoided by casual means. Never the less he hadn't lost focus on the female. His eyes widen as she advances towards the one named lennix. Leore broke into a dash towards him to prevent what seemed to be inevitable. It was too late, she had already had a full face-fection with lennix. Leore became furious as he heard what she had said. stopping in his run His eyes beamed neon purple as wings of psionic energy ascended him with immense speed towards the the winged woman above head. Mid ascension he cocked back a fist as he charged at her."Hey!" 'Ooh call her fried ice cream' 'call her wha?' 'fried ice-cream' 'why?' 'because shes hot on the outside, and cold on the inside...Kill yourself' 'Bingo!' "... Refrain from controlling and insulting my allies..." he says as he begins to extend his fist towards her face. "... because ill have to hurt you" His other hand glowing neon as well as his punching fist emphasizing the power in the blow.

(ooc: please dont ignore my attack this time ._.)

Last edited by Leore on Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 pm

I follow her ascent as the woman also takes to the sky. I let out a sigh. "Well I guess that makes the crater pretty pointless. But I did say we didn't know what she could do. I guess that includes flying." I watch Leore speeds up toward the women and than look at Lennix. "I don't suppose you can fl-" I cut myself off. I don't like the way Lennix is looking at me, like he's actually considering the woman's order to castrate me. "Hey man, I know we don't really know each other but are you really going to listen to her?" Lennix doesn't answer, which I take for an answer. "I guess you are."
    I back up a few steps and point a finger a Lennix's feet. "Sorry about this, but like I said, we don't know each other very well." Tough blades of grass begin growing from the cracks at Lennix's feet and wrapping around his legs, creeping higher and higher. I spare a moment to look up. The two figures are too high for me to accurately hit one with a knife and an explosion would hit Leore too. 

(Occ; sorry Lennix, but you were taking too long and I really want to see what happen next)
    NixenaXLVII
    NixenaXLVII
    Level 6
    Level 6

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by NixenaXLVII Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:38 pm

A pang of guilt causes Nixena to flinch; she hadn't expected the man to take out the dusks so quickly.
    She refrains from cursing, instead gauging the best course of action. The earth begins to shake, and Nixena slams her hands on the ground, transforming the earth under the man into a pit of lava. It's the first time she's used this attack on this scale, and she blinks with surprise--she hadn't expected it to be so simple.
    Sparing a quick glance at Gexka, she smiles. "Gexka, care to swap opponents?"
    Calling out to Lennix, Nixena tries to counteract the woman's order with one of her own. "Lennix, FIGHT HER!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:45 pm