Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight.

Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight. Empty Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:28 pm

Zex stretched as he walked into the room. He looked around wondering when she would show up. It had been a long time and he knew she would be itching to have a match as much as he was. He flinched lightly as his arm started to burn a bit.

"Man where is she? I wanna get this match started so it will calm down."
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight. Empty Re: Welcome back Chika. Lets Fight.

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 pm

Chika Walked into the arena and Saw Zexor " Hey sorry I'm Late I am still new it took me a while to find this place". She walks over to him and hugs him "Well are we just gunna stand around or are we gunna fight?" She did a backflip and gently landed on her feet Five feet away from him " Well Come on now you wanted to fight didn't you Zex?" She stood in her fighting stance and waited for his response

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:45 pm

He blinked as he was hugged and laughed a bit. He then looked back at her and walked over to the arena changer.

"You know you havent changed one bit in two years. And as far as this fight goes i dont know if thats good or bad. So where would you like to fight?"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:56 pm

She smiles back " Has it been two years already "? She giggled. " I woulnd't mind fighing in A well lit place if possible " She sits on the ground and waits for the arena to change this had been her second fight since the accident with Abachi " Take your time " She yelled over towards him .

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:04 pm

He nodded as he programmed the computer.

"Well i dont care if i win or lose this fight, i just want to see you ate your best so.."

He finished up and slammed his hand on the button. As he did the ground shook under them and behind where she was sitting grew a massive volcano with small streams of lava flowing from it. The ground became rock and met with a forest half way. He walked out onto the line that serperated the two and smirked. He put out both hands and slowly took his stance.

"Lets go...hit me with your best shot."
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:23 pm

As the ground changes form she checks out her surroundings " Aww sweet a volcano " She Lifts her hands as a small pool of lave hovers over them . " Well that wouldn'tbe fair if i killed you with one blow i wanna have a little fun first " She closes her hands andcreats a Medium sized lava ball and chucks it at Zexor. As she enhaled she exhaled the Lava Ball increased. Ten fold and Cracked they the ground as it headed towards Zexor " Don't worry is's only Lava ! She yelled out to him

As that happened she Formed more Gigantic Lave balls and as she threw at least six of them at zexor Each of them grew ten times as the last one did

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:39 pm

Zex stood there as the lave ball came flying at him. He smirked a bit and put his hood on over his head as he took a breathe. He closed his eyes and then jumped up putting his foot out and stopping the lava ball, but making it keep its shape. He then stopped the next with his hand and set it beside the first one. He dodges about five of them using his flash step and caught three more. He then put his right hand on each of the one he stopped and enveloped them in water making a layer of thick molten rock around each one. He then kicked them all like soccer balls at her.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:58 pm

Chika's smile turns into a grin As ber own attack back fired on her ,She used the lava and crated a Flamed Long sword . She stood her ground as the huge balls of rock came at her one following the other , Just a few feet ahead she swing vertically asa huge flame wave disperses from the blade and cuts threw them as if they were nothing the flame continued on towards Zexor "This could be my oppurtunity " She creates a Fire vortex and walks threwit appearing behing Zexor " Dodge this" She shoots enormous Balls of flames at his chest using both hands and follows it with a kick to his Chest

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:21 pm

Zex quickly looked back as he new he had a few moments before the flame wave would hit. In that tim he smacked the fire ball up in the air but stumbled form the kick to the chest was hidden began it. He then caught himself and just as the wave was about to strike. He pulled out his chain blade and slashed through it causing lave to splash out at her since she was behind him.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:32 pm

Chika pushed off Zexor chest and landed behind him As she went for another attack the lave spashed against ber face , She screamed in pain but was only playing coy with Zexor . As her dropped to one knee sbe secretly place a few fire bombs around them she got up and used Zexor as a springboard and back flipped off his chest as the Bombs exploded it cracked the ground the Lava began to circle around him , quickly she rose ber hands and the lava mad two paralelle walls on the side of zexor . She smashed her hands together and the lava walls followed tbe command and closed in on Zexor.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:57 pm

Zex blinked as he saw her and chuckled.

"You dont think im that stupid do you?"

He then looked around as he saw the bombs she placed and stumbled as she used him as a spring board.

"Apparently i am."

He crossed his arms like an x and took the blast head on. He opened one eye and rasied a brow as the ground under him cracked and lava came through.

"Heh oh boy"

As the walls came up he smirked as he clamped shut. As she stood there he stood behind her and smirked.

"Heh you totally got him nice job."

He then put out his hand smirking.

"Sike.."

A massive bubble of water then surrounded her body and began to freeze.

"Argh..nice move with the blasts though."
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:23 pm

Chika giggles as her plan. Seemed to have worked " Now I can finish you off * She took a stance and charged up an attact so devastating it would knock Zexor out of the Arena. She stopped and realized she was slowly being frozen " Hey! No Fai-" She was frozen solid inside the bubble , She Heated her body and melted threw. She smiled at Zexor "Nice counter But..." She opened a Fire vortex and walked threw it appearing on the side of Zexor " Let's see you counter this " She pulled out both of her daggers and turned them yellow she stabbed him threw his Cloak into his chest She smiled and pulled out her Katana and. Swung at his chest with the daggers still there

( Yellow daggers Paralysis*)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:43 pm

Zexor smirked as he watched her thaw out of the ice. He then blinked as she appappeared beside him. He saw the daggers and knew what they were.

"Oh crap!"

As he was stabed he felt the paralysis enter his body. He then looked at her as she went to slash at him with her katana. He grinned as he put up his left arm and the dark claws stopped the blade. He then pulled the daggers out of his chest and cracked his neck.

"I am so glad I trained myself to resist that...it's gonna take a long time to work.."

He then looked at her and pulled off his cloak.

"Now your in trouble...you ruined my cloak..."

As he said that his left arm grew spikes and his claws grew. He then crushed her katana blade in his hand and vanished into thin air.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:15 pm

She Smiles as her attack goes as planned, As she goes for her stike she was shoke that his body could react so quickly due to her dagger. She notices his Claw and Retracts Hers, Her claws then ignite in flames she smiles and Before she can attack Zexor he vanishes. " Aw come on I can fix you cloak !" . She Stomps her foot on the ground and causes the Volcano to erupt , As Balls of fire start raining down around her and the lara begins gushing from the volcano She Goes into a stance , Which makes Several Lava balls circle around her closely Incase Zexor tried to attack her. She then Set her own body on fire and Mumbles A Chant.

When she finishes her body Shake violently, She begins to transform into a Pheonix, She soars into the sky And the lava Lifts with her due to the backdraft from her wings . She spreads her wings as the lava soaks them, She Surveys the playing field looking for Zexor so she can Attack

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:25 pm

Zex remained hidden in the forest. He set his cloak in a tree and looked up to see she had turned into a phoenix and taken to the skies. He then smirked as he stood to his feet. He then found a small open space and ra at insane speed in a circle with his right arm out. As he did he created a massive tornado the grew tall and wide. He then turned it into a roar blizzard causing it to spread snow and strong winds. He then sent it off and it began to tear down the forest heading straight for her.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:52 pm

She spots Zexor in the forest,she looks on as he euns in rapid speeds forming a Tornado " How did he do that"? She thought to herself. She felt the stong winds and knew she couldn't fight it , She landed down on the ground and closed her wings. The phenoix closes it's eyes, as they open small flames. Grew around them . The pheonix opened it's mouthand a small ball of fire which then grew gigantic, As. The devastation was bestowing upon her she shot out a Horrific

Bean of fire that topped off at the tip of the Arena And devoured the entire forest turning it into ashes The beam contined on towards were Zexor was. As the Phenoix. Closed it's mouth The beam died down. The phenoix then soars back to the skys and spins rapidy and dives down Into Zexor To deliever a massive blow.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Zex watched as she set the forest a blaze. The tornado he had made simply swallowed the flames canceling out the blizzard he had started. He then looked forward seeing a beam of heat energy coming right at him. He stomped on the ground putting up a rock all that took on the oncoming beam as it slowly faded. But at the last moments it cut through an hit his chest leaving a major burn. As she flew up and dive bombed at him. He stood his ground and smirked.

"Heh right where i want you.."

His right hand began to charge with electricity and the other with darkness. He put them both to the side and just as she was too close to him to dodge he put them together and they merged.

"BLACK BOLT STRIKE!"

As he yelled out a black bolt of lightning fired from his hand and stuck her body.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 pm

As The pheonix sweeps down at amazing speed. It gets struck With lightning just before it strikes Zexor , As it strikes her a bolt of energy rushes threw the pheonix turning Zexors Attack against him As the pheonix Slams into Zexor it spreads it's wings and holds Zexor inside with it, At this moment the bolt that had struck her Had eletricuted Zexor . As this happens Chika transforms back to herself As the hurdle threw the forest with Zexor still in her arms her claws retract and she rams her hand into his sides riping out his ribs , Before they hit the ground Chika heats her body too over five thousand degrees and punches zexor in his chest just barely missing where his heart was sending him deep underground.

( OOC in case any confusion Chika can transform into Three types of phenoix's ' Fire,Eletric, and Metal Phenoix Just in case you got confused)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:36 am

Zex groaned in pain as he her felt her dig her claws into his sides as they went flying. As he hit the ground he lay there feeling the heat on his body. He then let out a very weak chuckle as he was punched into the ground and coughed up blood. His left arm then began to emit a dark aura and it reacted on its own. Unaffected by the heat his dark arms claw grew a bit and clamped onto her face. They grew almost able to reach all the way around her head. It then began to pull the darkness from her body that was left behind form the black bolt attack. It then began to spread into Zex's body and close up the wounds on his ribs enough to stop the bleeding and for him to move. He then slowly stood up with her face still in his hand.

"Argh thank you for your help."

He then threw her out of the small crater into a tree and began to crack his neck and stretch.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Chika smile as he throws her out "Right where I want you" She lands gently into a stance , Doing this she waves her hands which cause all the lava around her to hover above her. She walks over towards the small crater where She saw Zexor streching " No thank you I just won this fight" She raises her hand and the lava lifts over the crater, The lava that was flowing from the volcano merges with the lava she already had forming a huge layer of Lava . She slams her hand down Qnd the Lava Jet's down into the crater ontop of Zexor . She turns and Giggles " Well that was easy I didn't even have to go threw with full potential ^.^" She lays in the Lava And juggles small lava balls in the air .

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:23 pm

As she was juggling her balls of Lava he sighed sithing up in a tree. It turns out that he had used his fast step to get out of the crater at the last second.

"You know your really cocky for someone who is holding back and will probably lose. Have you even been paying attention this fight?"

With that he jumped down from the tree slamming his right hand into the ground making the earth under her swallow her up to her neck.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Wed Jan 14, 2015 6:39 pm

Chika's eyes widen as she See Zexor above her in a tree " No fair!" As she goes to stand she gets sunk into the ground up to her neck " You want me at my best " She closes her eyes and transforms into A metal Phenoix .

She opens her mouth and sends out a Sonic wave at Zexor that sends him into a branch that goes threw his leg leaving him defensless and hanging upside down. She spreads her razor sharp wings into the earth around her and weasles her way out . The Metal  pheonix had silver wings with Razor sharp rings and retractable claws that can grow up to six inches . "

Last edited by Chika Kuramoto on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:35 am

Zex blinked as he saw her transform again.

"Another one?"

He then crossed his arms as she hit him with a sonic boom. He looked back as he went flying and grabbed the branch along him to back flip off it and drop to the ground. He then smirked as he watched her dig herself out.

"Nice try but im sure i can handle metal. Come and get me."
    He said as he took off towards the volcano.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:00 pm

The ground shook as the pheonix stepped towards Zexor,it's wings folded in. It jumped five feet in the air and dived into the earth,and digged underground following directly behind him.
    The phenoix shot up from ground behind Zexor,the earth cracked causing a ripple effect.From this happening the crack went all the was towards the volcano causeing it to erupt again.
    Swipeing it's wings left and right hundreds of metal shards went flying towards Zexor.
    " I will not follow you into a trap"She thought to herself,Taking to the sky again it flew ahead passing Zexor and landing at the top of the Volcano.
    Kané Dendou
    Kané Dendou
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Puzzled Prodigy
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:25 am

Of all my days I've never been so bored that I'd think on actually watching a fight.
    I would much rather be spending my time in my place of inventing or watching food respawn.

I walk into the spectating room of the single battle arena 6, with Rixup following behind.
    I looked down at the blast proof window to watch the ongoing fight.

"Alright...the digital sign in front of the door said that this is Zexor and Chika's fight."

The tracker shows their position and locks on showing them both on screen in the room.

"Ok...there is Zexor aaaaaaaaaand.....HOLY MOTHER OF TAI KOUTAI! IS THAT A PHENOIX?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:04 pm