Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Chika Vs Abachi

Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: Kai
    Primary Role: Warrior
    Sub-role: Beastmaster

Chika Vs Abachi Empty Chika Vs Abachi

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:31 pm

Chika walked into the battle areana ,curiouse she walks over to A computer that had slowly dropped down from the top of the arena. As she walks towards it she notices a hand scanner on it, She places her hand across it and Her entire character sheet pops up
    When it finishes A large Variety of areans display on the screen " Hm maybe I should let Abachi pick since I chose last time". As she waits for him to enter the arena she concentrates her energy underneath her as she lifts above the ground she crosses her legs and hovers.
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: Zatôichi
    Primary Role: Mystic Knight
    Sub-role:

Chika Vs Abachi Empty Re: Chika Vs Abachi

Post by Abachidono Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:49 pm

Abachi Walks in the arena and sees. Chika , He walks over to her and pushes her from her hovering ,"Come on now I don't have all day to kill you" .He presses his hand against the screen as his Character sheet is being read he scrools threw the areans . He chose. " Dark City Streets" "You're not still afraid of the dark are You?" He smiles and backs away from the computer as it rises up to the top of the Arena . He pulls out his Brass knuckles and Smiled " well come on now"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:00 pm

Chika giggles as Abachi threatens to kill her , As the arena changes into dark surroundings. She sends out some flames into a couple of buildings ( Her eyesight isn't that good) . " You know I never been afraid of the darkness baby " She said softly and smiled
    " Well Ladies first right , She opened a fire vortex and Appeared behind Abachi and went for a spinning tornado kick directly in the back of his head
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:09 pm

"Heh you're gunna have to be faster than that baby girl" He catches her foot with his left hand and shifts his weight and flings Chika into one of the lower levels of the buildings. He Creates a few Dark bombs and sends them flying into where hopefully she whad landed. As the dark bombs went off and completly leveled the building Abachi Smiles "You got to be kidding you're just gunna let me win that easily "? He leans against one of the buildings and waits to see if she had survived the explosion. " You Can't fool me I know it would take a lot more then a building to take you out"He mumbled to himself quielty.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:35 pm

Chika's face changes as he catches herfoot " How did yo-" Before she could speak all she saw ahead of her was a brick wall of a building. She slammed threw with enormous force "He's gotten A lot faster then before" She said to herself As she stood there laying threw the rubble she notices Some weird dark objects heading towards ber "Great" She spoke out loud , She covered herself in flames as they exploded she stood in a small fetal position as the building came down on her. When the debri's stopped falling she heated her body and created a huge explosion taking all the brick and Rubble off of her , melting most of it .
    As her body Stood in flames her claws retracted " She set her sights on Abachi and Flew towards Abachi at blinding speeds And struck him. Ten times against his Chest plate . As she struck him she left a small amount of fire across his chest set to explode in a few seconds She quicky dove behind a pile of bricks before the explosion
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:48 pm

Abachi's face stays the same as she explodes with rage from underneath the bricks, As sbe comes for an attack he stands his ground , As she strikes him Be feels nothing due to his Strong armor he. Watches as sbe runs and hides " What ? That's all you got " he laughs as he pulls out his katana, a light speck of flame had caught his eye before he could do anything it exploded rigth in his face and blasted him threw an upper level of the building behind him

As he lands inside a small room his katana just barely missed his temple and swooshes past him into the wall " Well then someone learned some new moves I see". Ashe stumbled on his feet he pulled the katana out from the wall and looked threw the hole he cad created, "you can't hide from me baby " He used the darkness around him and made a huge Dark bomb and threw it at her "Let's see her get out of this one" Be smirked and jumped dowm into the street landing on his feet.
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:15 pm

After the explosion Chika jumps out and giggles with excitment " Yea ! One point for Chika " She looks up and stares at a huge ball of darkness heading directly at her . " come on now " She said softly , Her hands and arms ignite with Hellfire flames She. Lifted her hands at the Ball of darkness and ot out a huge blast of flames at the Ball and devoured it, She pulled ber hands down and winked at Abachi. " Aww what's the matter you're to weak to take me out "
    She pulls out her katana and rushes him with great speed she attempts a solid stike to his legs to dismobilize him for a brief moment
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:54 pm

Abachi's Smile disappears when his attack fails, " Alright no more playing As he refocused on Chika he pulled out a throwing knife and flung it at the handle of her katana knocking it out of her hand he ran right behind the throwig knife and lifted her off the ground and ran threw building after building. Hitting brick wall after brick wall, He went threw everyone of the buildings until he reached the end of the arena he tossed her body to the ground . From the darkness around him he created a small building above him and leaped up and threw it lown on her lifeless body " Stay down!"
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:31 pm

As chika attacks she now see what she did wrong with her method "How could I be so stupid" She looked back at her katana amd by the time she could reverse Abachi's move she found herself being driven threw building after building as she laid there she began to think to herself " Can i really not beat him?" . Her vison was slighly blurried all she could see was a huge building coming down on her before she could heal/shield herself it was too late her buildings force down on her chest and her arm got ripped off from the edge of the building . She screamed in pain but it. Was muffled by the rubble she was under , She heated her body and broke threw the rubble as she did before. Her arm was gone underneath the rubble . She ignited her other hand and burned the wound so it would seal and she wouldn't bleed out. Her eyes turned red Her body began to hover over Abachi. She sent out a horriffic Roar . Her body was now completly submerged in flames . She dropped down in front of Abachi

She looked him in his eyes, Her one claw retracted and she ripped his armor off with one strike She frabbed Abachi By his throat andand slammed him down into the ground , as she looked down she made a fist and started pounding on Abachi's chest brutally
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:47 pm

Abachi laughs as he hears her faint screams ,As helooks on. He sees her one arm is missing . He smiles at her " Aww I'm Sorry did that hurt?" He yelled over to her , He pulls out his Cross bow and Aims at her chest " This is your las-" Before he could finish his armor was ripped off his chest with one blow he looked down and was going to attempt a high knee to her chest but it was to late he was driven into the ground, As she wailed down on his chest he began to cough up blood. Each blow he took seemed to have gotten stronger from her. Before she could stike again he grabbed her one hand " You're still weak" He spit his blood in her face and used his lower body strength to wrap his legs around her neck and throw her off of him.

He stood up quickly and fired several Posion Arrows at her while she was still in the air
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:52 pm

(Ooc I don't know what was going on when i was posting -.- I could have easily beaten you)

Chika Continues to pound on his chest, As she goes for his heart he catches her hand " Damnit" She soars into the air, She tries to protect her self and Create a shield so the arrows won't hit her but fails ( Her defensive powers only work with both hands) . She manages to destroy A few of them except one , which explodes right in her face she Dived hard into the ground and twisted her ankle,she screamed in pain and stood still She had hoped in her head Abachi would come close enough to preform a devastating Attack hopefully enough to put him down so she could heal herself
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:21 pm

Abachi chuckles as he sees her in pain " I told you if we fought I wasn't going easy on you*. He looks at a helpless. Girl and smiles. " Well I guess it's time to end this finally " He walked over towards her and kissed her cheek " Maybe next time you will beat me " .As he says this he slams her down with his foot pinning her down,He pulls out his Shield and presses a button which makes Spikes. Pop out for the sides and spins at rapid speeds. " Now let's Take that pretty little head as a trophy shall me " He lowers the shield towards her neck and smiles " Any last words?".
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:59 pm

Chika giggles. "If you're gunna kill someone don't waste time doing it " She uses her hand to create a powerful beam of fire to Abachi's chest Sending him flying into a wall of a building , She stands up slowly " Now let's see how you like it ", She sends a fire bomb threw one of the windows , As it blows up the building goes crumbling down on Abachi. She uses this time to heal herself and regenerate her arm but this time her arm is made with eletricty Pulsing threw it " Ah yes this feels much better". She looks at the rubble where Abachi was . She takes a stance and Mumbles a chant which trans forms herself into A pheonix , One wing with Eletric static pulses coming out and the other Red flames. Her claws sink into the Ground She flaps her wings sending both a wave of eletricity and fire at Abaci while he's down
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:03 pm

He smirks at her smart remarks and lowers his shield down to her neck,just before he could end it he get's hit with a massive Beam that slams him into a brick wall. As he stumbles to his feet the buiding comes down ontop of him. As this happens his ring begins to ooze out light he uses it to remove all the debris from ontop of him. As he get's up he has a sharp pain in his head,He presses his hand against his head and fells a wetness, The sight of his blood enrages him . He looks up and see a huge wave Of energy and flames coming towards him. He stands his ground and takes the hit head on. His feet sink into the ground and he looks At chika " Now you will pay " He runs with blinding speed towards the pheonix and slashes both of it's wings off he lands softly and smiles with his back turned
    Chika Kuramoto
    Chika Kuramoto
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet

Post by Chika Kuramoto Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:03 pm

Chika transforms back as her arms are cut off, She screams in pain and dropps down to both her knees " You have gotten stronger, I must admit i wasn't expecting that much of a fight with you " She smiles because she knows this was the end for her. She stands and sends out one final attackwith her feet . She jumps up and emits a huge wave of flames at Abachi.She knew it would not harm him in anyway , but she tried to heal herself while the attack was being placed...
    Abachidono
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Abachidono Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:26 pm

Abachi Smiles at her pathetic attack , He pulls out his shield and spins it rapidly creating treachrous wind and puts out the flames. He runs towards Chika and grabs her by the neck and lifts her up" I told you You can't beat me" He sets her down and pulls her by her hair to the last remaining building , he slams her into the wall and thrust his Katana threw her chest pinning her to the wall " You know, Even after all this you still gave it your best". He kisses her lips and closes her eyes," Now relax this will be over quickly" He pulls out his Axe and chomps both of her legs, Blood starts squirting out. He uses his throwing knife and cuts her heart out from her chest, He opens her eyes just before she died And sent a knife directly threw her head. " Well that was easy" He pulled the flames. From one ofthe burning burning buildings Turning them to dark flames he burned her remains as they turned to ashes He smiled and headed out the Arena at peace

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:54 pm