Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

Let's Destroy a World, For Science!

Kané Dendou
    Kané Dendou
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Puzzled Prodigy
    Primary Role: Support
    Sub-role: Tank

Let's Destroy a World, For Science! Empty Let's Destroy a World, For Science!

Post by Kané Dendou Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:32 am

We stood at the gate of the World Portal, knowing what stood before us on the other side. Nothing but white death from above awaited us there. Since Kex straight up prohibited me from experimenting on Home World anymore, I was given another World to play on. He especially didn't want me trying out my next experiment on Home World.

Behind us stood 2 enormous machines being carried by hundreds of my robotic slaves. It was like leading a parade, trying to get this from my place of inventing. The machines stood higher than some of the buildings in the Dark City. It, of course, caused a lot of attention on us; especially since the leader was with us and everything. Oh, and Acero was there too, just chillin.

There was still one problem though. Me and Kex will not survive a foot in the portal without proper precautions. That's where my latest invention comes in. The ThermoMechicanical Suit, or the TMS! (patent pending and may have needed a bit more tests before ever coming close to thinking about using it in the field since it was only tested once by Acero and was eaten not soon after.) This piece of technology senses the user's normal body temperature and keeps their body at that temperature while ignoring any external temperature changes by heating itself up and cooling itself down. At least, that's how it should work...

I hand Kex and Acero their TMS and put on my own.

Last edited by Kané Dendou on Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Let's Destroy a World, For Science! Empty Re: Let's Destroy a World, For Science!

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 3:17 pm

[Shades Adventures Pt. 3]

Leo had let shade roam free outside for a while. He figured Shade could avoid trouble and with his collar people shouldn't see him as much of a threat. Besides his collar, shade was wearing a white cloak that looked fairly similar to the organization cloak, fitted for his small size. His collar was snuggled over the coats collar and was visible since shades hoodie was on. His antennas stuck out the top of the hood due to antenna sockets in the shape of the heartless symbol. The cloak had no sleeves and opened up at the legs so it wouldn't restrict movement. The only downfall is he isn't capable of turning into a shadow due to the fabrics.

In its travels it spotted three strange men standing near a giant portal. Right behind them were machines carried by smaller machines. This only made Shade curious, since it naturally didn't understand people. It was being taught human nature by three of the four, yet it was confused as to what these three are doing. It scurried warily towards the three and looked up at them. Unaware of what they might be planning. It kept a fair distance because it knows it's kind doesn't have quite a good reputation with these people. However, curiosity was an unsettling feeling for the heartless and he wanted to witress whatever was going to happen. It stared in the world portal and then back at the three guys wondering what was that peice of technology that one of them had handed to the other two was. A little too curious it slowly paced over to the one who had given them the machine and tugged on its pants leg to gain his attention. Shade looked up at the Somebody with its big beady purple eyes glowing through the dark of its hoody.
    Kané Dendou
    Kané Dendou
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Let's Destroy a World, For Science! Empty Re: Let's Destroy a World, For Science!

Post by Kané Dendou Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 am

Just before I was about to turn to enter the portal, I feel something on my leg.
    I look down and see a little Heartless just looking up at me like it was nothing.
    I freeze for a moment and look at both Kex and Acero, who both are just looking at me like this is ok.

"Um...guess this got through security."

I look back at it and notice it was wearing a white hood.
    This is probably just one of Kexan's members who could probably transform into different beasts or something...ya, that sounds about right. The only way security wouldn't have blasted it to bits. Unless it was protected by someone or something. Let's not think too much on it.

I look curiously back at the little Heartless in a hood.

"Hello there?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:38 pm

Shade nodded at the Somebody before returning it's gaze to him. Thanks to Leore, it was capable of understanding human language. Shame it couldn't speak it. Shade looked at his hand and used the claw, that most resembled the human index finger in placement, to point at the poral then the somebody and then the machines and returning it's clw to point at itself. It was trying to ask 'can I come?' it was still holding onto the somebody's pant leg, however. It was truly curious and if the heartless could show expressions it one could see determination and curiousity in it.
    Kané Dendou
    Kané Dendou
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet

Post by Kané Dendou Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:27 pm

The little guy nods at me in understanding.
    It fascinated me to the point of blacking out in hundreds of different ideas that it had given me.
    By the time I came to, the little Heartless was tugging my leg again, as if he wanted something.

The only thing I could think it would want is the TMS that I was wearing.
    I had plenty to spare.

I whistle towards the robots and one of them brings me another TMS.
    Thankfully, they automatically fit to the users body size.
    It shouldn't be a problem for this little guy.

I take a knee and hold out the TMS.

"Here you go. Should look nice on ya."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:39 pm

Shade looks at the machine in the nobodies hand. It took it with both hands and continued to stare at it. It shook it as if listening to its inside, as a squirrel would with nuts to see if it's good or not. He poked it twice then peered up at the Somebody that already had its on. It was on its chest. Shade looked at its own chest and then slowly placed it on its chest. The machine spread around the startled Heartless' body. It looked at its mechanized suit as if baffled. Crawling in a full circle to see how much of its body was engulfed. It rolled into its back and stretched it's feet out and hands upward examining it pinching at his feet and kicking them together to 'test' it's functionality. Satisfied it rolled back onto it's feet and stared into the portal, then back at the Somebody. It nods signaling it's ready to go.
    Kexan XV
    Kexan XV
    Level 14
    Level 14

Character sheet
    Title: Sovereign Swordsman
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: N/A

Post by Kexan XV Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:21 pm

I receive this new invention of Kané's and observe how he activates it before attempting to try it on myself this time.
    (don't ask)

I glance at the other Somebody, Acero, who appeared as though he was drooling.
    He was just standing there staring at the TMS like if it were a hot-dog and he hadn't eaten in weeks. So I decided to ignore it and let things take its course.

Just before I was about to to attach the TMS to my chest, as Kané did earlier, I witness a little heartless nonchalantly walk up to Kané and grab his leg. I didn't know if I was seeing things or not but Kané reacted to it.

He was in charge of keeping the Heartless out of the city so I let him take care of it.

Well, there was nothing left to do then to just get this over with.
    I attach the TMS to my chest and it fuses with my clothing and body.
    I felt the slightest bit of electricity as the TMS was sending signals from my brain to the suit, letting it know whether or not I was cold or hot.

"Feels good. Alright, let's go."
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: The Nuclear Bomb
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Bounty Hunter

Post by Fira Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:55 pm

"WAIT!" Fira rounds the corner at a sprint and runs up to the group. She puts her hands on her knees and pants heavily.  "Sorry I'm late. Just heard a few minutes ago and was basically on the opposite side of the city." Getting her breathing under control, she stands up, her eyes sparkling with anticipation. "So I can help blow things up?" Besides, liking explosions Fira has two other reasons for being there. The first is that she wanted to absorb a large amount of energy from the explosion and the second was that she heard that the leader of the city was going to be here and she really wanted to speak with him. She scans the three males, but not knowing anything about the leader's appearance she has no idea which one he is. She notices the little heartless in it's suit and simply stands there for a moment, fascinated by the idea of this little guy being the leader. She shakes her head to rid herself of the ridiculous thought and lifts her head back to the the more human looking individuals. "Oh, my name's Fira by the way."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:14 pm