Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

3 posters

Dolly's Doll Shop

Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Sage
    Sub-role:

Dolly's Doll Shop - Page 6 Empty Re: Dolly's Doll Shop

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:29 am

Pulling her close to him as he would press against her lips the girl would grip on his jacket as she would slowly grid her body against him. Stroking her hair she would let out a soft coo as smoke slowly began to seep from her body. Sliding her tongue into his mouth she would rub it against his own as her body would heat up. Licking against his lips a bit of drool would slid down her chin while she continued to lock lips with him.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:36 am

Zex felt her pressing against him and felt a sudden chill. As Dolly began to use her tongue again so did Zex. So mesmerized by her he had no idea what was going on around him as he began to move with her against his will while they continued to lock lips.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:52 am

Suckling on his tongue the girl would slid her hands up and down his chest, moving his jacket out of her way and his shirt up. A gently moan would come from her lips as she would open her eyes slightly to look at him while her lower half would continue to move against him. Parting her lips from him as a trail of saliva would form between them the girl would lick her lips breaking the trail as her fingers run across his chest. Looking down at him she would lower her body and kiss against his chest softly while a layer of fog formed around the shop.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:01 am

Zex's arms dropped to the floor as Dolly removed her lips and began to pull up his shirt and kiss his chest. Zex tried to move his body but felt like her was pinned to the floor by this strangely satisfying sensation. Zex felt that he hand lost control of his body and he felt the same sensation of darkness he did when it tooke over when he fought Drax. But this time his body seemed to welcome it and it felt good.

Zex tried to lift his head and sees Dolly's face. He knew something was wrong,"Dolly......wha...what's going....on? Why....can't...I-I move?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 am

Kissing against his chest she would have her tongue run against it as well while her hands would slide down to his pants unbuttoning him. Her head was as foggy as the room as her nature behavior began to take over. Moving her tongue up his chest and against his neck she would softly suckle as she would hear something in the distance. Parting her mouth from his neck she would look at up a him as he would speak, noticing something was wrong she would snap out of her daze and shake her head. Realizing what she was doing her smoke would run back into her body as she would blush. Moving off of him she would lift up her dress onto her shoulder and pull down the bottom to cover her tights, embarrassed at what could have happen. "I-I'm sorry." Placing her hand against her cheek she would look away from him as her eyes would widen.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:24 am

Zex regains control of his body and sits up. He signs and looks at Dolly thinking to himself"So thats what the darkness in her can do. Its alot stronger them i thought."

Zex stands up and walks up to her hugging her from behind and says to her in a comforting voice,"Hey dont worry, I told you i would help you fight this thing. Now that Ive seen what it can do ill be ready next time."

Zex then whispers in her ear,You seemed to be enjoying it though. Is that what you like." He says to tease he as he chuckles.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:31 am

Panting softly she would sigh as he came and held her. Smiling to his words about helping her she would lean her body against him as she enjoyed his warmth; however, the sweet moment would soon vanish as he spoke about how she enjoyed it. Her face turned as red as an apple as she would puff up her cheeks. Turning to him she would childishly hit his chest as she would steam up. "Oh hush up, You!" Embarrassed of her actions the girl pouted as she would continue to pound against his chest, doing nothing to harm him as she was so weak.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:35 am

Zex began to laugh as she raged childishly. He put his hand on her head and said with a smile,"You are as cute and adorable as ever."

Zex then scooped her up and carried he bridal style as he look around he walked towards the back room and stopped at the doorway. He then looked at her and said,"Its late,I'll take you to your room. Is it back here?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:41 am

Picking her up into his arms she would wonder where he was heading off to. Seeing that he was going into the back room the girl would wave her arms in a fuss. "No!" Sliding out of his hands she would push him out of the doorway and close the steel door form the backroom. "You can't go in there! It's my private workshop!" Standing her ground she would open her arms in front of the door and block him.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:44 am

Zex put his hand to his mouth trying to hold back his laughter. He them composed himself and said,"Im sorry. I didnt know. I would mever invade your personal space on purpose." Zex bows to her,"Please forgive me."
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:52 am

Bowing to her as he would apologize she would blink for a moment then cross her arms with a puff as she realized she was making a big deal out of nothing. "I-it's fine." Letting the puff of air go she would walk over to a shelf and knock on the side five times; the shelf would slid open reveling a large storage room full of nothing up stuffed animals and toys. "I sleep here." Skipping in she would hop into a bundle of animals and pull out a blanket from all of the mess. Kneeling on the animals she would place her blanket over her head and smile up at the male.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:00 am

Zex peeked his head into the room and was impressed by all the stuffed animals.
    He looked to her and saw how cute she looked surrounded by them under her blanket and smiled. He went up to here and got on one knee,"This is a preety nice setup you got here and you look very comfortable."

Sex then begins to rub the back of his head a bit embarassd by wht he is about to ask,"I know after all that happened this might be a bad idea, but after all that happened today I cant really ask Drax. So i have a favor to ask of you, since the catles destroyed i was wondering if you wouldnt mind me crashing in the shop. You dont have to give me anything i can just use that big bear from earlier as a pillow and ill be good. So can I?
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:11 am

Blinking up at him she would then pull him into the pile of animals and place him on top of her she would speak softly. "I don't mind. I didn't want you to leave." With her hands cupping his face she would kiss his forehead softly with a giggle as the shelf slowly closed with them inside. "Can you promise me something?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:13 am

Zex sees the shelf close behind them and he looks to Dolly a bit confused,"Um, sure, what is it?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 am

Throwing the blanket over them she would softly yawn as she held him close to her. "Promise that no matter what, you'll stay by my side." Closing her eyes she would cuddle against him as she would slowly drift to sleep, unafraid that the door closed since it can be opened from both ways.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:39 am

Zex smiles as he kisses her on the head and turns his body to lay next to her. look braces her as he drifts off to sleep and says"I promoise Dolly....to be by your side.....Always." Zex falls asleep next to Dolly with a smile on his face.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:44 am

Zex wakes up the next morning and looks to his side to see Dolly sleeping like a babby. He gets up slowly and walks to a corner in the room ad clears out the toys. "SInce i dont know how to get out, ill just do them here."

Zex begins to stretch and do warmup exercises in like he had been doing every morning recently to get used to the weighted cloak. Zex begins to do push up and counts in his. Head as to not wake up Dolly. He goes from two to one handed and continues to switch while he does them. Zex counts in his head,"..201,202,203.." as he does the push ups.

Zex looks up for a sec during a pushup to Dolly sleeping and says to himself quietly,"Hmph, whod a thought. Shes even cuter when she sleeps." Zex looks at her and how small she looks in the pile of stuffed animals and thinks to himself,"She is really small, i wonder how old she is, by the way she acts i can never tell. Maybe ill ask her when she gets up."

Zex shakes his head and says to himself,"Ok break over, time to get focused. 299,300,301...." Zex continues as he waits for Dolly to awake.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:13 pm

Softly sighing the young girl would turn in her sleep hearing someone counting, drifting in and out of sleep the girl would finally awaken. Rubbing her eye as she held a teddy bear against her chest the young girl would look over to the male. Walking over to him as she would drag the bear along the ground she yawned. "Mmm.. What are you up to, Zex?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Zex continues to count to himself,"....498,499,500!"
    Zex drops back and sits down on the ground, "Woo, 500 that's a new personal best, I'm gettin a lot better."

Zex looks up and sees Dolly standing there half asleep he smiles and says,"Hey there sleepy head. I was just doing my morning warmups, and thinking about something."

Zex sits up and looks at Dolly eye-to-eye. He tilts his head and scratches his cheek and says, "Can I ask you something?"
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 am

Nodding to him she would slowly walk away to the door, knocking five times the door would open with her yawn. Still rubbing her eyes she would squint at the light from the shop coming though and turn to the male, listening to his question.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:31 am

Zex stood up and walked a bit closer to her. He rubbed the back of his neck and said,"I know this is kind of a weird question, especially after all weve been through together but I just had to ask. If you dont mind...could you tell me...just how old you are?"Zex gets a bit worried hoping he didnt ask something he shouldnt have.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 pm

Looking over to him with her eyes hardly open she would just shrug at his question and walk into the shop, dragging the bear along side her. Walking over to the back room she would open the steel door sluggishly as she was still tired. She was not one for mornings.

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Zex had a puzzled look as he walked into the shop behind her. He saw her trying to open the back room went to help her. "Let me help you with that." He says as he opened the door standing against the wall it was on as to not see anything inside. Zex then quickly stepped away from the door and left her to go in by herself.

"So im guessing you dont know how old you are?"Zex asks still curious waiting for her to fully wake up.
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Dolores (Dolly) Haze
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title:
    Sub-role:

Post by Dolores (Dolly) Haze Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 pm

Opening the door for her she would yawn once more as the girl would walk into the room, closing the door behind her she would change her clothing. Listening to him she would slowly walk out of the room in a green dress and her hair brushed and loose. Reaching out her arms she would look up at him as she would explain. "Time is different from where I'm from so I don't know how old I am here. I mean.." Looking down she would sigh softly. "I'm not even sure if my parents are even still alive.. well one of them at least."

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Zex rubs the back of his neck feeling bad for asking and bringing up something sad from her past. Zex walks up to her and hugs her. He gently kisses her on the forhead and lets go of her. He puts his hand on her head and smiles,"Sorry about asking, i didnt mean to make you upset." Zex squats down and removes his hand from her head. "What do you mean one of them?" He says refering to the statement about her parents.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:41 pm