Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

Tag Team: Group 7 vs. 8

Tag Team: Group 7 vs. 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag Team: Group 7 vs. 8

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:29 am

Zex sticks his heel in the ground and stops himself as he sees Fey fall back. He watched as Fey became a shadow and went behind him. As he was about to turn around he flinched and arched his back as a slash went across it cutting through his cloak and slicing a bit of skin. He then turned fully and saw Alyx slash at him. He held his chain blade in from of him and blocked Alyxs slash and then flash stepped back away from her and Fey. Zex stabbed his chain blade into the ground and the earth under Fey popped up and wrapped around his feet. As he did this he watched as the golems grabbed Gexka and Akyx attacked but he soon after turned the golems to mud after exploding them. He smirked and then looked back to Fey. He put out his hand and began to shoot fire balls at Fey
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:07 am

(OoC:Gexka wait until it is your turn to post next time. Lets keep this ordered, please.)

Fey was hit in the back with a couple of knives, but still managed to hit Zexor in the back with his blade. Fey kept his eyes on Zexor while he reached behind his back to pull the knives out until he flash stepped away. Fey was puzzled as to where Zex went until he tasted his presence. Too late for him to react, Fey was caught in the ground that Zex manipulated. He watched Zex glance at Gex and Alyxandra and changed the shape of his feet to spikes as to free himself of the grounds hold on him. Fey's eyes grew wide as Zexor shot fireballs at him. Thinking quickly, Fey changed the shape of his legs to a digitgrade like structure. He jumped sideways relatively far, thanks to his new leg shape and bounded after Zexor going on all fours; Fey's sword was absorbed my his body and a third arm carrying the sword grew out of his back, courtesy of the mass that he removed to make his legs digitgrade. Fey galloped toward Zexor's side in an effort to stay out of his range and in his blind spot, and the third arm on his back swung at him while he galloped past him.  

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:49 am

(ooc:Yeah, Alyx you post next then it goes me, Fey then Gexka)
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:03 am

Alyx flew into the air from the explosion. As she was landing she managed to turn and get back onto her feet. She didn't mind the mud. What she did mind is that Gex can go intangible. So she decided to extinguish Zex's fire balls with a strike of water with one hand, while the other hand made sure the steam got larger so Zex couldn't see where Fey was attacking from. Alyx thought for a second and quickly jumped and hit the ground hard so she could tunnel under Zex. Alyx was losing energy so she has to rely a bit more on Fey.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:56 pm

Zex smirked as he watched Fey avoid his attack. He was always impressed by Feys abilities.  As he saw some of his fireballs be extinguished by Alyx water he sighed.  He then took his stance as he watch Fey come at him but lost sight of him in the mist. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe and out his hand out using the mist to hide himself as well. As Fey swung the The collision made the mist clear and revealed Zex blocking the attack with not one but 2 chain blades now, having divided them in the mist.

"Hah nice try."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:37 am

Fey saw the mist obscuring Zex's vision and smiled.
    "I have an exellent partner."
    Fey's joy was short lived however, for Zex blocked his attack by using the mist to obscure his movements as well. Fey snorted as he stared Zex down for a second before he dashed at him with haste. Fey's arm and blade retracted into his body as he ran at full speed, he waited till he was a foot away from Zexor to jump over him, but before he jumped, Fey left the mass that made his third arm and blade on the ground in a manner that would otherwise look like just crouching to jump. After Fey jumped he landed on his two legs to pounced at Zexor with a sideways slash, using the leftover mass to secretly strike at Zexor's back in case he tried to back up.

GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:14 pm

As mist rolls across the plains I turn tangible and peek down the hole Alyx made. A smarter person wouldn't have even considered going down the hole, and even if they had they at least would have brought a light. But I just dived in head first, literally (I give it an eight). When I hit the bottom I hit the the bottom hard. I stand shakily, dust myself off, and take out one of my daggers. I begin feeling my way down the pitch black tunnel with one hand (the one not holding the dagger) on the wall. "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty!" Maybe a plan would have been a good idea.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:26 pm

Alyx needs sun and she needs it fast. She jumped out of the hole and spread her wings out to get some sun. Her body glows and her energy is restored. Alyx then forms a small volcano and makes it errupt its lava into the hole. She then seals the hole with water. Alyx then holds down Zex for as long as she can by making the grass hold onto his ankles and having ice golems hold his arms. Alyx also blinds Zex with ash and soot.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Zex smirked and stood his ground as he pushed Fey back and stood on guard. He prepared himself as he watched Fey charge at him and then jump over. not noticing the left over mass. HE turned to face Fey and jumped back to doge his slashes. He then felt a slash go down his back from the trap he had set.

"Argh..nice one man."

HE then stood up and jumped back again and began to heal his back. As he did he looked to see a volcano rise from the ground. He stopped half way through his healing to step back from the lava. He then felt the grass grab onto his feet and he was stopped in his tracks. 

"What the?"

He then looked to his sides and saw the ice golems grab him. As the ash covered his eyes he took deep breath. A small bubbled of water washed over his eyes and he opened one. He looked at the lava and moved it to surround him and melt the golems. Once his arms were free he wiped his eyes and looked to Alyx. HE grinned and stabbed both chain blades into the ground making a wave of water roll over the ground,neutralizing the lava. the water then began to freeze where he was and the ice spread out away from him.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Fey smirked as he landed the hit on Zexor's back, he was suprised when volcano rose up making him step back a little, but he recovered. Fey took advantage of the trap grabbing zexor and ran forward to absorb the mass that he left on the ground. He then Made the mass go into his arms making them much longer. Zexor seemed to be escaping from his temporary hold, so Fey decided to jump over the wave of water before it froze and landed behind Zexor. Fey attempted to hook his arms around Zexor's to grab both of his arms while his mouth extended and his teeth grew to bite him in the neck.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:37 pm

I flinch as something  goes soaring past me and out of the hole. I take a reflexive swipe at it with my dagger.
    Suddenly the hole is flooded with light. I turn and scramble back when I see the light is coming from a cascade of lava. However after the after the initial burst the lava quickly cools and becomes a hard black rock. 
    I let out a sigh of relief but quickly realize that the lava rock has blocked my only way out. I decide to take a risk that the thing that flew of the hole moments ago was Alyx and instead choose to focus on getting back to the surface.
    I begin throwing knives charged by my gloves at the ceiling of dirt. As each explodes, dirt rains on my head. After about five knives I see a ray of light cutting down from above.
    I throw a few more knives until the hole is about three feet wide and then begin scaling the wall by stabbing my daggers into the soft dirt wall and using them to pull myself up. I reach the top and pull myself out of the hole I made and immediately see the guy in the mask clutching Zexor. 
    I charge towards him with both of my daggers out. I slip a little on the ice as I run but manage to leap onto the guy's back. I wrap my legs around him and then begin to repeatedly stab him with my daggers.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:12 pm

Alyx had her back turned for a few moments since she was up in the air and absorbing the sun's energy. She then turned and saw that Gexka got out and is heading towards Zex and Fey. Alyx quickly flies toward the three of them. She then gets her claws out and bares her fangs. She was witnessing Fey getting stabbed by Gex and flew faster to get to them. Alyx retracts her wings as soon as she's two feet away from them. Alyx stabs Gexka with her claws and charges them with electricity to paralyze him. Alyx then stabs her fangs into Gex again to get some more of his blood.

Any plans boss? I'm all ears.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:36 pm

Zex looked back up and saw Fey come at him.  He pulled his blades out the ground and looked to see Fey was gone. He then looked back as he was grabbed from behind and saw Feys teeth about to sink into him.

"Uh oh."

He clenched hiseyes shut as his body tensed ready to take the pain. He then opened one eye after a few moments as he noticed he hadn't gotten bitten yet. Zex blinked surprised to find that Gekka had jumpped on Fey and began stabbing him repeatedly. He slipped out of Feys hold and jumpped back facing them. 

"Ok Gekka you keep him busy and I'll...oh boy."

He sighed as he looked up and saw Alyx dive down on Gekka. He watched as she grabbed him and paralyzed him and went to bite his neck. In that moment Zexs chan blades rejoined and retracted as his Elemental force appeared.  He held it with both hands and pointied it to the ground. 

"Sorry about this Gekka!"

He took a deep breathe and yelled loudly as he stabbed the keyblade into the earth. The ice under them shook and spikes shit up underneathe all of them.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Just when Fey was about to bite Zexor, Gexka stabbed him in the back making him loose his focus and grip on Zexor. Fey snarled as he almost reached out behind him until he felt Gexka loose his grip due to Alyxandra's pleasent help. Fey turned back around, back still seeping black bood until the wounds slowly healed incompletely, he was still bleeding, but less so for it to be serious and looked at Zexor. Fey readied for a charge until he watched him point his Keyblade toward the ground. Fey smiled.
    "Alyxandra, push him down and fly to the left while he's still paralyzed!"
    Fey Dodged to the right, bounding after Zexor. Once he was close enough, Fey sidestepped to the right, excpecting Zexor to slash his keyblade up from its ground pointed position and released a flurry of slashes. Fey thought in his head.

"From this position his back is exposed, Finish him!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:13 pm

As I'm stabbing Fey, I feel a sharp pain in my back and suddenly lose all ability to move. I fall to the ground heavily, unable to catch myself. I try to form words but my tongue flops in my mouth and when I try to rise my limbs shudder uselessly. 
    And the pain. Not from the wounds in my back but from the electricity coursing through me. I try to turn intangible to escape the pain but instead it seems to intensify.
    All I can do is watch as Zexor stabs his sword into the ground and the ice all around shoots up into jagged spikes. One of the spikes erupts right next to me, almost impaling me. Thankfully however, it misses and instead, as its thick base pushes out of the ground, it shoves me, sending me sliding across the ice and behind another spike. This spike blocks my view of the other combatants and hopefully their view of me.
    I can slowly feel myself gaining control of my body but I still can't stand.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:19 pm

Alyx nods and flies up and over to the left. She raises her hands in the air and her sword and shield come into them. She throws her spiked shield over to Gexka with a back spin on it. She then flies up above his head and spins quickly with her sword. Flames begin to form as she's coming down and she impales Gexka's head with her sword. The flames come up and Alyx believes that she has ended Gexka.

She becomes dizzy from the attack and sighs deeply. She absorbs any extra flames that there are left and wipes the blood she got from Gexka off her lip.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:03 pm

Xaria knows she late.

"Damn it... >.<"

She want to be there for her little sister.
    Since Drax wasn't able to make it.
    She sat down watching form a far.
    She smiled brightly as she saw her little sis go...
    She knows its not the same as Xandy but her soul is here too.
    So hopefully this will bring Alyx some confidence and power.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:53 am

(Ooc: I'll be posting in a few hours guys. When I get home and I have internet)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:20 pm

Zex's eyes widen as he saw Fey coming at him. He quickly pulled hop the key blade and went to block Fey but not before he was slashed a few time. He groaned in slight pain as he shifted his blade blocking a few of Feys attacks. He then pushed him back and a wall of ice rose up all around him as he tried to heal himself.

"Oh man this hurts."

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:34 am

(OoC:I apologize, I have had a very busy weekend.)

Fey landed a few succesful hit on Zexor until he blocked Fey, preventing him from spilling more blood than he already has. Fey reared back for a heavy swing, but he was blocked rather abruptly by Zexor's ice wall. Fey snarled at the wall, ashe cautionly backed up.
    "Breath easy now child of man, but only one of us will prevail."
    Fey stole a glance at Alyx and smile.
    "Your time will come soon, but now. Now this is just for fun."
    Fey took a defensive stance with both his arms raised and his feet planted firmly on the ground.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:02 pm

I feel the paralysis beginning to fade but before I can do anything Alyx comes diving out of the sky, surrounded in flames. I turn intangible and roll away through an ice spike, the fire singeing my coat. I continue to roll even after I'm through the spike in order get some distance. When I stop, and my head stops spinning, I find myself inside a ring of ice with Zexor. I climb to my feet.
    "Hey, you mind swapping opponents? Cause this girl is gonna kill me."
    I glance over my shoulder to where smoke is rising over the wall from the spot where my head was a few moments ago.

"Yup, definitely gonna kill me!"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:27 pm

Alyx growls as Gexka turns intangible. She pants harder and sits for a bit. She doesn't have enough energy to back to the sun. Alyx tries to raise her sword up to the sky to absorb for sun light and melt away Zex's wall of ice. Alyx coughs up some blood. Alyx uses her shield and throws it at the wall to chop it down. Alyx sighs and coughs up some more blood. She starts to tear up cries over her sword. She can't lose but if she tries anymore high-energy attacks she might go down as well.

Fey I don't know what to do. I feel like we're going to lose if I try another attack like the last one. I might pass out from fatigue and they might finish me off. What do I do? I'm breaking down!

Alyx starts to hyperventilate. Colors are blurring in front of her and she feels like she's slowly passing out.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:26 pm

Zex smirked a bit as the ice wall spread and surrounded them both and closed over them like a dome. HE then turned to Gexka mostly healed.

"Your doing great Gex, Alyx won't last much longer since she's been wasting energy missing you with her attacks. Fey is the only problem but i have a plan."

Zexs keyblade was stuck in the ground next to him since he was using it to hold himself up with it while he was healing. He put his hand on the hilts and a spark coiled around it from his hand to the ground then back up to his hand. He look to Gex with a smirk.

"I never do anything without a reason. I need you to distract them while i melt the ice and charge up enough volts to send througthe water to take care of Fey. IM not gonna lie though, its probably gonna hurt you to. You up for it?"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:33 am

Fey turned to Alyx and walked closer. He reshaped his mouth to fit a normal human, his slightly handsome face set to a concerned frown.
    "Save yourself the trouble of moving, I will protect you best i can while you rest up a bit, you have done wonderous so far."
    Fey grabbed Alyxandra and picked her up by the underside of her knee and her back and jumped three times a rather far distance back.
    "I will not be fighting alone...."
    Fey looks at her and hopes she understands. Fey then turns around and walkes a few feet forward, he regains his stance, his mouth returned its normal monsterous look. Fey growls at both Zexor and Gexka, daring them to approach.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:12 pm

I give Zex a sharp nod "Will do". I turn intangible and dive through the dome on the side I hear Fey's growl coming from. I have both my daggers out, ready to hack and slash, and am a bit surprised when I see our opponents have retreated a bit.

I slip one of my daggers back into my coat and pull out a few throwing knives instead. I quickly make them explosive for maximum detractive-ness and then try to think of a way to use them.
    After a few moments I begin throwing them at a huge ice spike standing close to Fey. As each knife impacts they explode with a bang and when my final knife explodes the spike makes a load creaking noise and begins to topple on-top of Fey.
    As the large spike falls, I take out my dagger again and charge forward. Staying intangible of course.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:20 pm