Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

4 posters

Tag Team: Group 7 vs. 8

AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Tag Team: Group 7 vs. 8 - Page 3 Empty Re: Tag Team: Group 7 vs. 8

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:19 pm

Alyx is panting and appreciates the help from Fey. She sees the spike coming towards Fey and melts it down quickly. She then takes in the water to replace the energy lost. She cries in pain as she raises her sword again to absorb more sunlight. She directs it so that the energy goes straight to her and doesn't touch Fey. Alyx has enough juice to spread her wings and get off the ground again.

Watch out for Gexka and Zex. That ice dome is really sketchy so I'm gonna try to melt it down and take the water from it.

Alyx uses her wings to loosen up the domes hold on the ground. While that goes on Alyx summons her shield back and throws it around the dome to cut it away. The shield had some heat left from the strike on Gexka and she used that to slice around the dome. Alyx then turns her sword into a bow and arrow combo. She blows on the head of the arrow and a flame appears. She aims for the weakest point in te dome and camos with the wind so Zex doesn't see it coming.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Zex closes his eyes as he put his hands to the ground and the ice covering the arena floor starts to melt away. As Zex hears Gexka fighting Fey just outside the dome he puts both hands on the hilt of his elemental force that was still in the ground and begins to charge Electricity. After the explosions have past he chuckles a bit.

"Good job Gexka, keep it up for a little longer...What the?"

He blinked hearing the sound of something metal hitting the dome. He looked up and saw the dome cracking and falling apart.

"Come on...Almost there."

Zex peaks through a crack and sees Alyx aiming an arrow. He feels a jolt go through his body and looks at the key blade seeing it was fully charged.

"Ok. Here we go."

Once the arrow hits the dome it shatters and mixes in with the water covering the ground and going up to just about ankle height for everyone but Alyx. He looks forward with a grin at Alyx then at Fey and Gexka.

"GEXKA! NOW!"

Then with a loud yell he pushes the electricity through the sword and supercharges the water. As the volts go through his body he holds tight to keep the current going as the energy from his body slowly drains. A small invisible electric field forming around him from the power surge in his body.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:17 am

Fey saw the ice pillar falling and redied himself to dodge until Alyxandra melted it. He gave her another concerned look until she regains her lost energy. Fey nodded at her plan.

"A sound idea, I will watch out for-"
    Fey saw Gexka charging at him and backed up, the dome however shattered and caused parts of the ice to fall down. Fey began dodging falling ice while keeping his eye on gexka and see the ice fall right past him. Fey was beggining to get annoyed at the water and ice around him. Fey hated water, it reminded him that his I.S.R could break if its protective casing was pierced and exposed to water. Fey spotted Zexor when the dome broke and heard him yell. Fey put up his gaurd and jumped on one of the parts of the done roof, he then watched Zexor charge the water which started to melt the ice. Fey jumped into the air and morphed his arms into wings to escape the lethal dose of electricity. Fey then kept a watchful eye on gexka.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:14 am

I look over my shoulder as the ice dome shatters and turn intangible to avoid any falling chunks. When I look forward again I see that Fey has sprouted a pair of wings and has taken to the sky. 
    I leap on to a melting ice spike (which is no longer so spiky) and from there leap onto another spike slightly farther out that is less melted. I continue like this getting higher and higher as I go. When I'm right below Fey, and a significant distance from the ground, I launch myself up at him while turning tangible. I manage to grab onto one of his legs with one hand and quickly swing my other hand up to get a better hold.
    "We did all of that for you, now get back down there and take it!"
    So saying, I begin to swing back and forth in order to unbalance his flight.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Alyx sees Gexka grab onto Fey's leg. She pays him no mind because she knows Fey can handle him. Alyx then reloads her bow freezes the tip of it. She then shoots the electric field to hit Zex. She then grabs some more sunlight to rechardge the stamina lost. Alyx then grabs enough sun to replenish all that was lost. She stretches out her wings and turns her bow back into a sword. She also summons her shield back but it comes flying back to her in the form of a spiked frisbbe. It whips by Zex's leg to give him a couple scratches.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:33 pm

Zex held onto the key-blade and pushed more power into it. He slowly stood up and moved slightly to dodge the frozen tip arrows shot at him he then yelled in pain as he felt the shield slice his leg. He put up his hand and yelled louder as gysers of fully charged water shot up into the air from under Fey and Alyx. He pushed his body to withstand the pain of the power he was using
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:50 pm

Fey flapped his wings frantically as Gexka grabbed his leg and swung around trying to unbalance him. Fey looked down as he tries to balance himself. The leg that Gexka grabbed onto starts shifting and wrapping around both his arms and lifts Gexka up a bit, Fey's other leg (which stell ends in a spike) starts stabbing into Gexka's skull repeatedly. Fey dose a backflip in the air and loosens his hold on Gexkas leg. Fey unfortunately gets hit by the geyser. Fey yelled in pain as the electricity from the water coursed through his veins. The I.S.R on Fey's wrist flashed red with warnings as he fell through the air.  Fey barely caught himself in the air as he slowly spread his wings and glided to Zexor. Fey's movements were sluggish, but he folded his wings in and divebombed at Zexor.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:46 pm

I hang on gamely as Fey struggles to correct his flight but jump a bit when the leg I'm holding onto turns into putty and wraps tightly around my arms. Before I can think of anything that makes sense, something begins to stab me in the face and head. The wounds, while small, are deep and the blood flows freely, a fair amount getting in my eyes. Blinded and still being stabbed I turn intangible to escape, taking out one of my dagger to defend myself, only realizing  my mistake after plunging down several yards.
    About half-way to the ground I'm smacked in the back midair by a rising column of water. I'm tossed and turned inside the column being shocked by the electricity coursing through the water.
    Finally thrown clear of the water I stagger to my feet. I sway a bit but manage to chuckle and say, "This is gonna hurt." I hold up my hand and slowly open it, dropping the glowing dagger that I've been charging.
    I pass out before the dagger hits the ground but when it does it releases a huge explosion that sends my body hurtling into the air and straight into Alyx.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:02 pm

With just barely dodging the water and Gexka shooting up into the sky and into her body. Alyx is hit hard enough and knocked back into Fey. She hopes he catches her. Gexka did how ever hit Alyx in her diaphram so the wind was knocked almost instantaneously out of her lungs. The force was so hard that Alyx could barely breathe with the fast movement towards Fey and the blow from Gexka. Alyx closes her eyes and sends her shield to hit Zex again but this time in a vertical strike towards his back.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Zex flinches a bit seing Gex hit the ground.

"Oh thats gotta hurt. But at least i hit the Fey and gex managed to hit Alyx."

He then looked up to see fey diving for him and chuckled as he say Alyx on a collision course with fey. He then glanced back to see Alyx's shield coming at him.

"Well Alyx took care of Fey for me but that shield of hers is annoying. And I don't have a lot of energy left."

He quickly uses his keyblade to block the shield and bounce it back at Fey and Alyx. He held himself up on one knee panting trying to catch his breath. 

"Looks like you missed."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:56 pm

In the midst of diving at Zexor, Fey was unexpectedly knocked into by Alyxandra. Fey grabbed her with his wings and fell downward toward some dry land. Fey rolled on the ground with Alyxandra, careful to keep her safe from the impact. He stopped rolling and layed her down on the ground. He spoke to her in a frantic voice.
    "Alyxandra are you o-"
    Fey was sliced in the left shoulder with Alyxandra's shield and he grunted in pain. Fey turned around, growling in Zexor's direction. Fey let loose a roar and he bent down into a charging position, his right arm slowly transforming back as his left arm stayed limp thanks to his inability heal any longer.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:42 am

I crash into the ground with a thud, still unconscious. I my head I dream of mice in white labcoats playing ping-pong.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:27 pm

Alyx coughed a bit hard and laid there with here eyes barely open. She looks up at Fey and gives him a weak smile and nods slowly. She ducked down to take cover form her on coming shield and shakes underneath Fey. She sees that Fey took the damage and immediately frowns. While Fey charges towards Zex, Alyx is trying to get up so she can end Gexka once and for all. She slowly and painfully gets up. She limps in the general direction of Gexka and summons her sword.

Unfortunately she falls back down to the ground because even though Fey tried his best to keep Alyx from receiving any of the damage from the fall, her ankle did roll while they were rolling on the ground. Alyx brought her hands to her forehead and sent the sword to Gexka's heart by using the wind. The sword makes it right above Gexka's heart and immediately dives straight down into it.

"Gexka won't be bothering us now. Go finish off Zex. I believe in you.."

Alyx lays on the ground with one hand in the air. She's controlling her sword to grab Gexka's heart and whatever blood it can manage to get so she can try to continue to fight.

She beings to breathe heavily after using up more energy.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:23 pm

Zex looked forward to see Fey getting ready to charge at him. He sighed as he looked over to where Gex was only to see that Alyx had just taken him out. Healing his leg just so it could move he flash stepped up to Alyx and Gex. He took the hilt of his blade and hit her on the head making her unconcious.

"Just rest Alyx. You've done plenty. And Don't worry Gex. It'll be over soon."

He then flash stepped back into Feys sights and he starred him down. He wiped the blood from his lip and took his stance.

"Let's end this Fey.."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:33 pm

I wake up suddenly due to I sharp pain in my chest. I grasp at my chest, find a sword there, and grasp at that instead. Then every thin fades to black.

(Occ: now what?)
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Fey roared and looked around for Zexor once he disappeared from Fey's sight. His eyes fell upon Zexor, then Alyxandra, then back to Zexor. He narrowed his eyes and glared at him, the I.S.R on his wrist beeping steadily. Fey moved the device up to his mouth and used his tongue to open a small hatch which contained some buttons. Fey pressed some of the buttons until the I.S.R stopped beeping, he then shut the hatch and let his right arm hang loosely at his side, giving a dry chuckle.
    "I agree, wholeheartedly"
    Fey dashed from his casual position at Zexor at max speed. Fey spun and wipped his left wing-arm at Zexor, then he ran to Zexor's side and struck at his legs.

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:55 pm

Zex watched Fey closely as he charged at him. He turned as Fey dashed passed him and used his back handed elemental force to block the attack. He jumped back  few feet as fey went for his leg but not before he was clipped on the part of his leg that Alyx hit. The wound wasn't fully healed due to the need to save energy but his adrenaline let him fight threw the pain. He then repeated slashed the air with his elemental force sending three waves of water at Fey that began to freeze as they flew through the air at him.

Last edited by Zexor XXI on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Fey jumped back in surprise as the waves came at him with full force, turning into ice as they flew toward him. He landed and used his spring like legs to bound over the ice, just barely missing him. Fey landed and charged Zexor yet again, except this time he swung with his arm first, then he spun around and released a flurry of kicks with his spring like legs and spiked feet. All the while, Fey's wing hung limply at his side, whipping about as he moved.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 am

Zex smirked at Fey's quick reflex and agility. It was quite impressive, his power. Zex looked forward as Fey sprung forward at him. He charged back at him and blocked the first kick. He then got hit by the second and noticed Feys limp wings once the third hit. He groaned in pain as the spikes pierced him and he smirked at the same time. He grabbed Feys leg and twisted his leg and pushed him away. He then flash stepped behind him and grabbed his wings. He pulled hard on them yelling as he sliced the wings off and threw them to the side. He jumped back and stood there.

"Sorry for the brutality but its time to end this."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:21 pm

(OoC: Fey has one wing, It is his left arm.)

When Fey's leg was grabbed, he pulled his other one off the ground and allowed himself to be flipped by Zexor. He was disorientated by being knocked to the ground, but Fey smiled as Zexor grabbed his left arm and pulled it off. He chuckled as his arm was torn off easily, The wing that Zexor grabbed shifted and moved around his arm before he could throw it. Fey's wing fully encompassed Zexor's arm as it started to contract and tightly squeeze his arm like a vice.
    "Don't take bait and yes, i believe it is time to end this."
    Fey tore off his I.S.R while he was on the ground with his mouth, his body became a black cloud of darkness that swirled around Zexor. Fey's blade could be seen in the darkness as it span around slicing about randomly at Zexor.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:34 pm

(ooc: oh my bad.)

Zex groaned in pain as he felt the wing surround his right arm and constrict it. He fell to one knee unable to move his arm. As fey surround him Zero stood up. He yelled in pain as the blades hit his body. He only had one last shot. With his left hand he attached his elemental force to the end of his chain-blade and began to swing it around him after a few more hits to his body the blade began to deflect most of the attacks and a tornado began to form with them at the base of it. The tornado sucked in the cloud fey had become and the blade began to slice through out the entire cyclone or wind
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:18 pm

The cloud that Fey became was interrupted in his assault as Zexor created a tornado that sucked him in. The blade that was in the cloud followed, but not before slicing Zexor one last time in the arm. Fey's mass reformed inside the tornado as he reached the top and was thrown out. Fey hit the ground with a crunch and cuts can be seen throughout his skin, which was barely looking solid and leaking darkness. Fey feebly pulled his upper body up with his right arm as he vomited chunks of his innards mixed with black blood. Fey spoke with his voice raspy and barely understandable.
    "Good show."
    Fey began to chuckle as he spasmed on the ground. He soon calmed down and his breath became shallow, his darkness eating away at the ground that he layed.
    "Sorry Alyxan-"
    Fey died.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Clerxha applauds quietly as the fight ends. "Wow, that was awesome."

As with any battle, the arena reverts back to its original appearance- no more grassland. The barrier between the arena and the stadium turns off, and Clerxha jumps down so that she doesn't have to shout. The wounds on everyone are healed after the battle, so Cler just waits until everyone appears to be fully conscious.

"Okay, so the victorious team is- meh, no need to pause for dramatic effect- Zex and Gexka," Clerx says with a smile. "Congrats~!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:50 pm

As soon as the arena returns to normal, I jump to my feet, rip the sword out of my chest, and do a victory dance. "Oh yeah! We won! I blew up!" After a few seconds I calm down. I walk over to Alyx and hand her her sword. "Nice fight! Do you mind telling me what happened while I was unconscious?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Zex yelled slightly in pain as he felt the arm that he was swinging with get sliced but he continued to swing through the pain. Once it was over and he saw Fey come out of the vortex and die Zex's arm slowly came to a stop and he floated back to the ground. Once the black ooze let his arm he fell to his knees with a smirk. As soon as Clerx announced the winner he fell to the ground smiling and le the arena heal his body.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:24 pm