Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Interesting, I'm Lost

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Interesting, I'm Lost  Empty Interesting, I'm Lost

Post by Leore Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:43 pm

It was windy and cold outside. A young man stood in front of an entrance, an entrance that lead to a huge dark city. The young mans name was Leore, He stood about 5'9" and weighed around 180lb.. Dark brown hair that appears black, even darker due to the night sky. He wore a torn and and tattered overcoat, what seemed to be sweatpants and a tube top in which was one a regular top. Tucking the overcoat close he mumbled.
    "Where exactly am I and how did i get here…"
    Jolting his head back to what seemed to be a portal of some sort he shrugged and turned back to the entrance.
    "I have really got to stop blacking out so often." 
    Leore let out a sigh as he furthered his position towards the entrance of the Dark city. Hoping some one would come his way and explain things to him hopefully he doesn't black out this time.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Interesting, I'm Lost  Empty Re: Interesting, I'm Lost

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:59 pm

I pass by the entrance to the Dark City on my way to my favorite place to get hotdog.The weather is a bit dismal, but I guess that's what you get when you live in a place that has 'dark' in its name.
    Out of the corner of my eye I see a guy standing in front of the entrance. I don't recognize him and I'm not really in the mood to steal anything, so I continue walking, but out of habit I assess the value of what he's wearing; it's not worth much, if anything. I give the guy a friendly wave and continue on.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:57 pm

As Leore made way through the city's entrance, he was passed by a young man with dark brown hair. Enthralled by the sight of another person along his way he smiled and waved his hand "hi". For a second, due to his excitement, he had forgotten that he needs to get some answers from someone. 
    "H-HEY!!"
    He blurted as he gave a little bump step. as he was about to run to catch up, he felt woozy. As if he was growing feint and suddenly tired. A feeling all to familiar. 
    "No, not now, please."
    Due to his wooziness he stumbled then tripped and as he fell to the floor Energy that was shown through a neon purple like color swirled ferociously around him. It swirled for about 2 seconds and as it dissipated a girl sat where Leore once sat. She had Shoulder length hair, a more feminine Structure and a higher pitched voice. Still wearing the same thing as Leore however. She looked up and around wide eyed. A bit puzzled as to where she was and how she ended up in a city. The last thing she remembered was passing out in a forest. Seeing the boy with brown hair she smiled happily and hoped up. 
    "Hey look People-er.. Person!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Coming to a stop, I turn my head around to the new voice that was apparently calling to me. The first thing I see is a girl with curly black black hair standing in the middle of the street. However I can't locate the guy I saw just moments. Turning all the way around, I raise a hand and give the girl a smile. "Um, hi. Can I help you?" Being the thief that I am, I take a quick assessment of what she's wearing. To  my surprise it's exactly what the the guy from before was wearing. "Hey, if you don't mind me asking, where did you get those clothes?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:14 pm

Leana stared at the boy with a hint of astonishment in her gaze. It was a peculiar question for some one to ask. Then she looked down at her 'fit and saw how tattered and horrid Her clothing was. then she looked back up at the boy. Embarrassment struck since she believed the boy to be poking fun at her destroyed and utterly tasteless arrangement of clothing. Looking down and away while tucking her arms around herself in a self reassuring hug she pouted a bit and twisted.
    "Its not really cute and all but…"
    Her mood dimmed down a bit.
    "It's all I had…"
    Realizing that she has a perfectly good explanation To back up her claim she jumped back to a more assertive position.
    "It's not like its my fault, There are a lot of things that tried to kill and or eat me out there!"
    Now she is getting riled up and was fixed on clearing her name.
    "Its dangerous and i cant go everywhere looking pretty all the time. I mean i wish i could but that would be a waste of clothing. Unless i have a specific outfit for doing violent things as such. Hmmm Like a super Hero costume or something. Yes I can be a super-heroine. A masked Vigilante of justice!"
    Getting overly excited about the idea of being a super hero she takes off the cloak and spins around and a bright neon purplish energy force (her psychic power) starts to emit around her and when she stops spinning she has a cape and a mask that looks kinda like a cat mask on. 
    "Hahaha! Yay this is fun! Im like the psionic Night-Witch.. no that sounds evil. umm Im Psy-Chick! No thats weird umm How about Psych-stress! I like it."
    She then looks at the guy with even more excitement in her eyes. Dashing over to him she smiles as she analyzes him.
    "hmm yes, yes i see. I know! You can be My side kick…"
     She puts her hands to her temples and focuses on him for a bit and a Mask, that covers the whole top of his head except his eyes and mouth section, appears alongside a Short Cape that just reaches his lower back. 
    "Umm... Neon Boy! Hahaha Psych-stress and Neon Boy here to save everyone!"
    She shouts pointing out into a distance.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:29 am

I hold my hands up in front of me and make a calming gesture. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend. It's just that those clothes..." Thinking about the guy from before, I decide to put it down as coincidence. "You know what, never mind, it's not important."
    I smile at the girl's enthusiasm  as she gets off topic. I touch my face in surprise when the mask forms there, but my smile quickly reforms. Thanks but I don't think I need a secret identity." I turn intangible and the mask and cape fall off my body. "And shouldn't you learn my name and where you are before thinking about crime fighting?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:52 am

"Cool"
    She says as he turns intangible and her constructs fall right through him. The mask and cape vanish before they hit the ground. So did her mask and cape at the same time. She snickered as he brought up a very good point.
    "Well, I guess you're right…"
    She looks around and then at the guy in front of her and then around again and back at the guy. Then she steps back a bit and extends her hand.
    "My name is Leana! I like yellow, orange, oranges, and apples, and pears, and bear babies are cute, and-and-and i like fishing, i like dancing dancing is fun oh oh, i also like ice cream and…"
    She starts rambling on about things she enjoy. she was never really good at introductions because she never gives the other person a chance to talk. 
    "I also like Gymnastics those are fun, i hate puzzles they are so Haarrdd and annoyinnng its like 'hey lookie me im a puzzle, oh thats not the answer' Well its never the answer! ughh…"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:22 pm

I step forward and shake the proffered hand. After a few moments of waiting, I realize Leana isn't going to stop talking so I decide to speak above her. "My name Gexka. We are standing at the the entrance to the Dark City and I'm wondering what you are doing here." After indirectly stating my question, I wait for her to take a breathe.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:18 pm

When She was cut off her attention instantly shot towards the guy. Still smiling and as excited as ever. 
    "Oooh Gexka thats a new name! it sounds German! Gexka, G-exka! Geeeex-kaaaaa! It so fun!"
    Momentarily stuck on pronouncing his name in funny accents and tones, she brings her self back to his question.
    "What am i doing here? Oh i know the answer to that!"
    She raises her hands like an eager school child and starts bouncing slightly.
    "Ooh Oh OH! Pick me Pick me! I know The answer! Pick MEEEEEE!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:22 pm

I point at her. "Yes Leana?" She's so bouncy and fidgety, I'm having a hard time keeping my eyes on her. She seems so naive and innocent that I'm a bit surprised that she survived the things that tried to kill her that she mentioned before.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:14 pm

Leana Jumps with up as she gets "picked".
    "Yay! Okay, what I'm doing here is..."
    Taking a second to figure out what she was doing here because she really had no idea, she just wanted to answer the question. After a second of thinking she Let out i sigh.
    "i don- woah. A-am i the only one to feel that heat wave just now? heh"
    She says as she stumbles a bit to and fro. Still smiling however struggling one could tell that she was in some form of pain. 
    "heh heh... guess I've been a bit too ha…"
    At this moment a neon energy flow surrounded her as she "passed out". As it covered her it dissipated after 2 seconds in. Standing there wobble legged as she did stood a frailer figure a male. He looked similar to Leore but he was smaller in build and the clothing held looser on him. He looked up at the man and seemed to have been very intimidated because his lips started to quiver and he looked as if he were soon to cry. Then he nearly dropped to his knees and again the neon energy covered him and left and Once again stood Leore. Who stood at a heavier build than the previous guy. Recomposing himself he stood up and looked around and saw nearly the same scene as he did prior to his passing out. He was astonished.
    "Well this was one of the rather odd…"
    Turning back to the guy he was trying to catch up with. He looked a bit confused because it looked as if they were mid conversation.
    "I-I'm sorry was i just? Talking to you?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:21 pm

"Hey, are you alright?" I take a step forward and reach for Leana to steady her. However before I can, she is engulfed in energy. When the energy dissipates, In her place stands a small, feeble looking guy. Before I can overcome my surprise, this guy too, is wrapped in energy and is replace by the guy I first saw.
    By now I'm thoroughly confused and pullout a dagger in case of any more weirdness. I take a step forward and poke the guy on the shoulder to make sure he's real. I begin to circle the guy, examining him and talking absentmindedly. "Yeah, I guess you were, except I was just talking to a girl, who vanished to be replace with a scrawny guy, who in turn vanished to be replaced by you." I finish my examination and take a step back. "So what I wanna know is where you and the other guy came from, and what you did to the girl!" I casually bring my knife up in an unmistakably hostile way.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:50 pm

Leore stares puzzled at the boy, blinking every no and then. He same very certain as to what he was saying but Leore was sure none of that happened.
    "Heh... What?"
    trying to shrug off his confusion leore looks at the guy in front of him than at the dagger in his hand. Leore let out a sigh. As he did so the dageer was ripped from the boys hands and brought hi into the sky, not a single movement done by Leore.
    "Theres no need to pull out knifes, buddy. You probably just had some... deranged hallucination of some sort. Because aside from you and me, there is no girl or frail boy here. unless...?"
    he says as if hinting that the guy is either a girl or a frail boy. Chuckling he brings the knife back to eye level and sighs again.
    "Anyway here, maybe it all happened when i blacked out over at the entrance. things like this happen all the time. well with me at least. But yeah My name is Leore, nice to meet you…?"
    he says extending his arm as if reaching for a handshake and greeting.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

"First of all..." I turn intangible and leap forward, grab the dagger, shake his hand, and passing through his body. On the other side I turn tangible and quickly turn back towards the guy. I flourish the dagger. "This is a dagger, not a knife. Second, since you weren't here to witness the events, you have no right to say that I'm hallucinating. Third, if this kind of thing is happening to you all the time, why aren't you looking into it?"
    I settle into a crouch with one of my hands brushing the ground and the other loosely twirling the dagger. "Look, I don't want to fight you, but I'm not going to let this drop. Could you please just tell me about yourself and answer any questions I might have? You might not believe me, but I just saw an innocent girl vanish into thin air."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:40 pm

Leore Gasps as the man turns Intangible and passes through him while doing various other things.
    "Interesting…"
    He turns around to the boy as he is corrected.
    "…not interesting…"
    Tuning back in to hear him suggest looking into it Leore face-palms himself then looks up in dismay as if he made a huge mistake. 
    "Gah! Look into it! That would have been way easier than running away from the confusion!"
    He looks back at the boy and puts a look of determination on.
    "Okay, Lets look into this problem. Ask away and i will try to exlain as vividly as po-"
    Leores eyes roll back and the aura reappears around him and he is gone and replaced the smaller much frail guy. Dropping to all fours the guy looked shaky. The timid boys name was Leo. Leo lifted his head and saw the guy twirling his dagger. Leos lip quivered as he started to slowly bac away from the man. breathing heavily and worry in his eyes he stumbled and lost the placement of his right arm causing him to crash down. Still with the worry in his eyes he backed away faster, shifting his gaze between the bkade and the guy with it.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Seeing the energy beginning to swirl again, I look around, hoping to find someone who can witness this with me. (Just in case I am crazy). Seeing noone, I let out a sigh and turn around just in time to see the frail guy appear again and begin backing away on his knees. I look up at the sky and roll my eyes. "Oh come on! If he's the one orchestrating this, I'm either a goose or he's the best actor in the world." I look back at the guy and take a step forward. "Look, I'm not going to hurt you." I realize I'm still subconsciously twirling the dagger and quickly tuck it into my coat. I walk up to the guy and pick him up and place him on his feet. I look him square in the eye and say with as much sincerity I can muster given the circumstances, "I am not going to hurt you. I need your help. I need you to tell me what you remember."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:05 pm

The timid boy backed up more as gexka got closer. He looked around for help. No one was insight. More fear overwhelmed him as the man got close to him. His lip quivered his body started shaking and he seemed to be heating up. Tuning in halfway through the strangers words, he calms down a it.
    'Not gonna hurt me…'
    Leo looks away for a second then back at the guy in front of him. 
    "what- Do i remember?"
    He curls up and holds himself tight.
    "Wh-Why should…"
    He looks at the boy and tries to calm himself.
    "I just met you, Why- Why would i ... tell you"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Seeing that the guy still looks afraid, I back up a few steps and keep my hands where he can see them. "Because I need your help. What you tell me could help save lives. Or not. I don't know. That's why I need you to tell me." I take a moment to reflect on what I myself would want from this situation if I was him. "Plus I'll owe you one."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:05 pm

Leo Looks up at him and a feint smile crosses his face.
    "Owe me one?"
    Examining the guy for a few seconds, leo decides he's not trying to kill him. Yet, that is. Still curled in his little self comforting ball he sighs. 
    "What i remember…"
    He lets out a sigh that sounded as if he was confused.
    "Last thing i remember was- blacking out- Near an entrance to a city… not this one…"
    He looks down trying his hardest to think of what the city looked like. He cant really remember this all too well. 
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Looking down at the little guy, I let out a sigh. "Oh, come on! Stop being such a baby." I bend down, pick him up, and set him on his feet. "I feel embarrassed just looking at you."
    Hearing his simple explanation, I pose a question. "So has this happened to you before?" 

Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 pm

"Being a bab- Woah Woah"
    Leo Felt him self getting lifted. It was at this moment, more-so than others, That he knew he was feeble. Being placed on his feet her was stricken with Dismay at what the guy had said. 
    "Embarrassed b-by... me?"
    His lips started quivering and his eyes shifted about hastily and he shot his line of sight to the ground, where three small rocks started circulating. Leo was drifting his focus between them to hide his sorrow.
    "Y-Yes... it's happens all the-"
    Leo shuts his mouth because he knows he cant explain how he survived if he spends so much time passed out. Instead he looks towards the city the sound of rolling rocks could still be heard till they came to a stop.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:29 pm

I see that I've hurt what little confidence this guy had and let out another sigh. "I don't mean to make you feel bad, but there's nothing here to fear. And if there was, cowering won't help. You have to fight or take flight (of course there are other actions, but these are the simplest)."
    Finished with the pep talk, I begin thinking out loud. "So this has happened before. Which means that it'll probably happen again. This guy will vanish and someone else will appear. But since he's had this happen before, yet still came back, it means that the two people from before should also come back. I shake my head in frustration. I've gained new information but have no idea what to do with it; how to help. I look back at the guy. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm Gexka. Could you tell me how often these black outs occur?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:15 pm

Leo slowly drifts his attention back to the guy as he gives a pep talk. The guy is right and Leo knows this but he isn't prepared to take on the world, well at least he doesn't believe so himself. Leo looks down to the floor once more before bringing himself to answer the guys question.
    "H-Hi Gexka, I'm L-Leo, The occur often.. very... often."
    Shifting his gaze to the sky. 
    "It happens often and randomly... there is no-"
    His eyes roll up as he loses consciousness and the purple energy swirls once more around leo. Dissipating once more. In the spot wear the frail boy once stood was a girl with short black hair and scorn on her face as she looked at the boy. Leora was her name. She was fairly toned and seemed a bit more violent than the others, she had a violent nature anyway. A gri appeared on her face as a giant gauntlet of neon purple energy Surrounded her fist. She rose her hand and swung at the Gexka.
    "Ohh Not this time Thief!"

(She's only assuming you are a thief because she doesn't know where she is and her last memory was a thief robbing her before she blacked out. She doesnt actually know you are a thief.)
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Given the information I was just given, I'm not very surprised when Leo is surrounded by energy and his place is taken by a new girl. However, her immediate reaction of punching me does catch me off guard. I have enough time to cross my arms in front of my chest and brace my legs before her hit lands. While my arms absorb most of the impact, I'm still sent skidding back ten feet.
    Rubbing my arms, I look at the girl with a bit of suspicion. I haven't tried to rob her in the slightest. "You've insulted me on three fronts; you can only call me a thief after I try to rob you, I would never rob someone who has nothing to take, and if I had tried tried to rob you, you wouldn't have noticed! Now that we've got that out of the way, why don't we start with who you are?" 
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 am

"Quite the impressive bloc- Wait nothing to take!?"
    She looks down at her ragged and torn clothing and lets out a sigh. The purple gauntlet construct 
    dissipates of her hand. and her hand drops to her side. She lets out a sigh and begins to sulk for a bit.
    "Rude, sheesh it could be worse- i suppose" 
    Scowling up at the guy as he asks her to tell him who she is. A grunt seem to escape her as she stood straight up again.
    "Pfft, Why do you care, its none of your business any way. And if you werent trying to rob me what were you trying to do so close to me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:26 am