Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

2 posters

Interesting, I'm Lost

GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Interesting, I'm Lost  - Page 2 Empty Re: Interesting, I'm Lost

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:27 pm

"You see the thing is, it is my business, you just don't know it yet." I walk forward with a hand outstretched. "My name is Gexka and for the past few minutes I've been trying to figure out what is happening. You may not believe me, but before you arrived here, there were three other people standing in that exact spot that you now occupy. They did not simply walk away, but vanished in a swirl of energy and were replaced with a different person. I have been questioning each person that has appeared in order to understand what is occurring. From what I've gathered, the people who experience this 'thing' have no memory of the event, the event occurs randomly but periodically, and the person who disappears will eventually reappear. Seeing as you are also a participant in these occurrences, I would also like your view on what's happening." I say all that with no hesitation and absolute certainty.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:25 pm

Leora Was absolutely lost in his words. She couldn't make two cents out of what he was saying, however; the boy seemed utterly certain what he was saying was true. 
    "So what your are telling me, is that, there were three other people Stand right where I'm standing. And they Change constantly?"
    She lets out a sigh. And crosses her arms as if rejecting his hand shake unintentionally of course. She was just bad mannered.
    "Yeah okay, Gexka. Since you told me your name, i suppose i can tell you mine. Im Leora Please don't give me a nickname." 
    She says shooting an intense glare at him to insure that she is serious.
    "I will break you"
    looking away from him she thinks back.
    "I don't ever remember having the ability to change into other people, this is scary new"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:51 pm

"Well, they may have shifted a bit, but pretty much in that spot. And I wouldn't say constantly,maybe every few minutes or so." Seeing that my hand won't be shaken any time soon, I drop it to my side. Not that I can blame her; I wouldn't shake hands with a thief either (only because I personally know that they can steal the rings right off your fingers). 
    I raise my eyebrows at the new idea that Leora just posed. "Hmmm... transformation. I was thinking more that the people were switching places through teleportation, but your idea makes more sense. It explains why the previous people had similar powers to yours and why all of you have no memory of when you're gone. And this ability probably isn't new. The others had no idea what was happening, only that they frequently lost consciousness. Leora, do often black out?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:18 am

Her eyes widen as his question was severely accurate. She does frequently black out, and it gets on her nerves.
    "Yeah, but i refer the term unintentional nap time, blackout sounds like i lost a fight..."
    She then thinks for a while trying to remember where she goes when she blacks, and nothing. A sigh escapes he as she gives up on recalling anything. 
    "But Some times i black out for maybe years not just 10 minutes... and some times im here for months with out blacking out... i dont get it? am i being controlled by someone? Is someone Forcing me o trade places with other people? Is it possible for me to find this person and kill him!"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:05 pm

I scratch my head at the new information. "I really don't know. I see two options; you are being teleported or your body transforms. Most of what I know is pointing towards the second option, and if that is the case I can't see what anyone else would have to gain from it. I think you're just the victim of a mysterious phenomenon." I shrug. "I don't really know what else I can tell you. Even if I'm right there's nothing I can do. If you want I'll stick with you, so if you transform again, I can inform your... others what's been happening. 
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:42 pm

"Well if that is the case, then i suppose we Go into town? and maybe you can show me where i am?"
    Leora says sighing and facing the big dark city. It was the first time in a long time since she has seen a city, and from what she can remember Cities are often big and easy to get lost in. As if getting lost was a problem since she has no idea where "found" is.
    "Okay, sounds great, Gexka Show me around then..."
    She says not looking at him and walking towards the city. 
    "First things first, Do you guys have a area where fight tourneys are held?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:20 pm

I hurry to catch up since I know the city a little bit more than she does. "Sure, I can play tour guide for a while, but I have to warn you, while I have been all over the city, my sense of direction is abominable." I begin walking at a faster pace. "So right now we are at the entrance to the dark city, which I guess is kinda obvious." I scratch my head, trying to think where to start. "Umm... at the center of the city is a large castle where most of the nobodies live. There you can eat, sleep, and hang out. The castle also has a battle arena. The city also has a pretty big park with a lake in it and a cathedral and a city square. There are some pretty awesome shops throughout the city and... I think that's really it. I mean there's definitely more, but those are the main places you should know. Anywhere you particularly want to go? I'm pretty sure I can get us within the general vicinity of those places."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:03 pm

Leora Raises a brow f interest when he mentions the battle arena. However, she lets him finish making his statement. As soon as he ask 'now where to start, without shifting her gaze or a single moment of hesitation she blurted.
    "Battle arena"
    Shifting a glance at Gexka incase he changed direction or gave a reaction of any sort.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:13 pm

I blink at how fast she answers but don't change direction or speed. "Hmmm... I can definitely get you to the castle (it's straight in from the entrance), but once inside I won't be of much help." I shrug. "No landmarks in a castle." I turn toward Leora and look at her clothing again. "But are you sure you want to go there first? Maybe you would like to get some sturdier clothes? The battles here are really intense and your clothes... not so much."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:08 pm

Leora Looks down at her clothing.  Raising arm after arm, feeling the texture of the clothing. Changing her glance at Gexka then to 2 street benches. Her eyes emit a light as the street benches seem to rip from the floor and switch places. Obviously property damage seemed like the best to test her battle ready-ness.
    "i don't see what you mean, but if you insist Lead the way to the stores in which i can get more "fitting" gear."
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:35 pm

I continue on at a steady pace, but raise an eyebrow. "I wonder who's going to fix that? Anyway I wasn't questioning your fighting prowess, I was just wondering if those clothes could withstand some strong hits. Don't want to end up naked on the battle field right?. I take a quick right at the next ally and walk over to some dumpsters. "And who said anything about stores? I'm pretty sure this is where I stashed that pile clothes. Couldn't think of anything to do with it at the time but I guess it will be useful after all." I reach far behind the dumpsters (into the wall itself) and pull out three large, brown  sacks. I turn them over and miscellaneous clothing as well as random pieces of leather and chainmail armour spills out. I reach down and pluck a ruby broach off a dress. "Help yourself."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:19 am

Leora stands outside the alley way as he goes into it. She's not so trusting in other people to just follow them into dark corners in the middle of a dark unknown city.
    "Sure, i guess."
    Several artifacts of clothing Were pulled out of the piles and flew towards Leora who was still on the side walk outside the alley way. Letting some of them drop into her hand she fiddled.
    "Too loose- Too flashy- too girly- too tight- too, no- Too heavy... Ill settle... this too... eh."
    She then surrounds her self in a psionic changing room, and changes into it. As she comes out shes wearing combat boots, Cargo pants, and a full torso t-shirt. 
    "This is fine, i can do this. What do you think?"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:59 pm

I flash Leora a thumbs up. "Cool." I look around at the clothes scarred on the ground. I shrug. "Ehh, whatever, I'm sure someone else will find this and either take it or clean it up." I begin to stride up the street again. "Come on. I was talking you to the castle right? It should only be a few more blocks." 
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Leora smiles as they start heading towards the Castle. She was really eager to get some combat in, she didn't really care if she had an opponent or not just some much needed "R&R" so to speak.
    "Gexka, Tell me, Whats it like living in tis city?"
    Not genuinely curious at all but Leora felt it would be nice to know about her surroundings. It would give her a better feel for future events that may come. 
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:45 pm

"Well it's not really like anything. Strange things are always happening and I can't think of anything to compare it to. I mean, did know the whole city was created by one guy?  It does get dangerous from time to time, but I guarantee you won't find so much excitement anywhere else. Oh look, we're here." I gesture at the castle that's towering over us. "So you ready to go get lost?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:53 pm

Leora instantly face palms. She couldn't fathom the idea of getting lost WITH a guide.
    "Aren't their like sign that point you places or something along those lines? Do we have to get lost?"
    She looks up at the huge castle in front of her only to realize that even with sighns she would still probably get lost.
    "Why is punching things so hard now a days! it used t be hey you 'Bam' and done nw its all get lost here wander there cry over there..."
    She looks at Gexka and sighs.
    "alright crook Lets go get lost" 
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:47 pm

I raise my hands in self-defense. "Hey, I did say that I don't know my way around the castle. This place is huge. And no we don't 'have' to get lost, but unless you know where to go we probably will.  (Also you could just go punch some heartless but they're not much of a challenge and I'm not a crook, I'm a thief.) I look at the castle again and mumble under my breath. "Wish I hadn't lost that map."
    Speaking in a louder voice, I grab Leora's hand. "Here we go!" I suddenly burst into a sprint, dragging Leora behind me. Right before we smash into the the castle gate, I turn us intangible. Not noticing if Leora is okay, I begin running through all the walls on the first floor of the castle while remaining intangible. "This should be much faster than checking the rooms door by door! We're looking for a large room with a large device on one end. Tell me if you see it."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:49 pm

Leora lets out a small gasp as she is grabbed by the hand. She looks up at gexka as if he is crazy. The boy seemed to by barging straight for the gate Leora felt a scream erupting from her as they got close to the gate and they both just passed right through it. Th same event occurred when the reach the walls and every other solid object that should pose as some sort of blockade to the average person
    "A-Are you Ghost!"
    She shouts as she is being dragged behind casper here.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:55 pm

I scratch my head thoughtfully as I continue to run at full speed. "A ghost? Hmmm... I don't think so. At least not according to my definition. I'm not a spirit and if I could even float I would never touch the ground again." 
    I come to a sudden stop. "I'm pretty sure that's all/most/some of the rooms on this floor. Maybe it's on the second floor?" I start running again as suddenly as I'd stopped, this time aiming for a staircase to the next floor. 
    As I begin my search of this floor I continue speaking to Leore. "No, passing through stuff is just one of my normal, living person abilities, kinda like that purple energy is yours. Wait, you are alive, right?"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:54 am

'oh, not a ghost'
    She sighs with relief at the new understanding. She didnt expect to be done with the first floor so fast but normally she would have to worry about corners and doors, but not with this kid apparently.
    "Wha? Ofcourse im alive, Why would i be dead?!"
    She ask in shock of his latter question. It came a new to her because no one asks you if you are alive if they are tlking to you face to face. Soon after, she started to think.
    'Maybe i am dead, and only he can see me.... Nah couldnt be im too good to die'
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:32 pm

"I don't know, that's just the kind of thing that happens here. Nothing's to strange to happen. And bes- oof!" Not paying attention, I had run into a room that actually began a floor below. While still talking, I had fallen and crashed to the floor 10 feet below. I get to my elbows and look around. "Oh look, we're here. I wonder how we missed it on our fir-oof!" Leora had just landed on to of me, sending my limbs sprawling.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:26 pm

Leora lands on Gexka and sighs. She looks down at him for a second then blurts out with a straight face.
    "Technically you can float"
    Based on what just happen she has come to that conclusion. She has been in many battles with a variety of people to get a general understanding of somethings (although leore is far more attentive to detail than Leora, Leora comes a close second battle wise that is). Removing her self from Gexka she dusted her self off and studied the arena. It was cold and metal, it felt different from most cold metal rooms. Felt more Comfortable to her standards.
    "So Care to explain this to me or do you not know how it works yourself, because you seem as foreign as i am"
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:08 am

I shrug while still on the ground. "Falling with style." I get to my feet and crack my back. I glance around as Leora speaks; yup, it's definitely a room. Finally actually hearing her words, I scramble to defend myself. "I'm not foreign, I just spend my time in different pursuits in different places. I don't usually come here but I can explain a little bit." I point at the arena computer. "That thing over there let's you choose your opponent and where you'll fight. I don't know how it works or how to properly work it, but you can make it change the room into different places."
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:27 am

Leora rolls her eyes at his 'falling with style' comment. It was quite a bit to cheesy of a phrase for her taste. As he talked leora paced around the room, slowly making her way to the machine Gexka mentioned. 
    "Oh it does all of that? What if, you don't have a challenge and you just want to practice your skill on disposable test subjects?"
    She asked curiously. She was hoping she could gain as much knowledge of the arena as she figured she might be spending a lot of time there.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet

Post by GexkaXXV Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I put my hands behind my head and look up at the ceiling. "Um... I suppose... it could since all of the objects it generates are tangible. I'm not really sure though. I've only ever fought real opponents and somebody else usually works the computer." I walk over to stand beside Leora at the terminal. "Let's see." I hesitatingly tap at the screen. Then I tap some more. On the final tap the light in the room condenses into a floating ball of grey light. the ball begins shooting high intensity lasers of the same color at us. I dive out of the way and into a roll. I quickly pop back to my feet as the orb commences firing at two targets. "Oops, sorry!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:10 am