Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+12
LennixXXVII
Lexi LXX
AixusXXIX
RixupIX
Acerva
Leore
XirschLXXIII
BruxiXXVIII
Fey Sierra
AlyxandraXLVIII
Mahari
KaxiaXLI
16 posters

A Lovely Dinner Party

KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ranger
    Sub-role: Naturalist

A Lovely Dinner Party Empty A Lovely Dinner Party

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:10 pm

Early morning, Kaxia brought into the kitchen an enormous basket, filled to overflowing with various fresh fruits, vegetables, and herbs. She set it down next to the freshly killed wild boar and turkey carcasses. Next to all of these were three shadow heartless, tied together, trembling in fear. ”You guys are for Fey. Now be quiet so Kané doesn’t yell at me for bringing you in here!” Kaxia winked at them and continued working. She opened the walk-in refrigerator and pulled out another basket filled with various cuts of venison, putting it next to the other meats to be cooked today. Hearing Alyx come into the dining hall, she peeked into the dining room and called out to her, ”Hey Alyx! Thanks so much for volunteering to decorate! I probably would’ve just made a mess of it all, haha!” She returned to the refrigerator, and began to go through the different ingredients lined up on the shelves. Feta cheese, cheddar cheese, goat's milk cheese, cooking wine, red wine, white wine, rosé, champagne..." Kaxia went through the list, naming off ingredients that were too difficult for her to get herself, or took too long to make. After a minute or so, she had finally checked off everything from her mental checklist. "Alright, time to make a feast!"

As always, the dinner table had it’s usual food which was immovable and never ending. (Kaxia had already tried to remove it, but to no avail.) Alyx, however, had created a stunning table setting and decorated the hall beautifully. "Phew..." Kaxia set down the last plate of food, a beautiful rack of tender, fall off the bone venison ribs. The juices from them glinted in the soft light of the candles which decorated the long dinner table. She looked across the length of the table, examining each plate of food. There was a whole roast boar with crackling skin; a whole roast turkey browned to perfection; venison steaks that had just the right amount of pink in the middle; venison stew with fresh potatoes, carrots, and peas; venison sausages; venison loin roast; several rustic breads; roasted ramps and other various roasted vegetables; a harvest soup with several root vegetables; a broccoli, cheddar, and ale soup; a salad made with only the freshest greens; mashed potatoes; roasted new potatoes with bright green parsley, garlic, and black truffles; sautéed green beans with garlic; a large caramelized onion tart; a mix of several sautéed wild mushrooms; glistening crimson cranberry sauce; apple tarts; cranberry tarts; freshly picked blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, and strawberries; huge bowls of luscious and plump grapes, apples, and pears; a platter with brie, cheddar, manchego, blue, gruyere, neufchâtel, and goat cheese with crackers; and plenty of different wines and ales.

Looking to Alyx, she bowed deeply and thanked her for all her help. ”Everything looks gorgeous! Thank you so much!” Kaxia rose from the bowing position and stood up straight. She looks at her clothes, rather dirty from cooking, and says, ”I should change out of this…” Kaxia checks the clock and says, ”Almost time to open the doors. I’m just gonna run and change real quick!” Kaxia grabs her clothes from a bag in the kitchen and retreats into a nearby bathroom. She came out moments later wearing an elegant white toga tied together with ivy vines. She also wore a dainty crown of ivy vine decorated with a few gardenias and bits of baby's breath.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role: Enchanter

A Lovely Dinner Party Empty Re: A Lovely Dinner Party

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:37 pm

Alyx wipes the minimal amount of sweat from her brow and took a second to relax while Kaxia was changing. Alyx felt really good about helping Kaxia and a smile came up on her feline features. There was a red carpet at the entrance with silver poles on each side. The floor nearly sparkled from how diligently she scrubbed them. Alyx changed the light bulb on the chandelier and gave it a silver paint job. Alyx even did an ice sculpture for the guests to look at. It stood as the center piece of a fountain she rigged. The sculpture was of three mermaids sitting together. It was perfect since their tales reached the pool where all the water collected. Alyx also dusted off all of the cob webs and re painted the hall. A couple of fairy lights hung around the mermaids. Pretty much anything that was previously gold was painted silver. Alyx also had a few vases with black and red roses sitting on the table.
    Alyx admired her work for a moment before realizing what time it was. She then quickly teleported back home to shower and change. She teleported back to the dinning hall as quickly as possible and saw Kaxia in her outfit.

You look amazing, this place looks amazing, and the food smells amazing. I believe you have out-done yourself.
    Alyx showed up in a blood red strapless gown. It had a slit on the left side that came up to her knee. She had red bows in her hair, pinned close to her cat ears. Red heels were on her feet as well as a red bow on her tail.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:04 pm

"Thank you!  You look absolutely stunning, though I'm sure you'd make anything look beautiful just by standing next to it, haha!"  Kaxia hugged Alyx and said thank you once again.  "I couldn't have gotten it done without you!  Now, I think everyone should be hungry soon!  Let's open the doors!"  Kaxia took a deep breath.  She was nervous and excited all at the same time.  She approached the hall's double doors and pulled them open wide for anyone and everyone to come in.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

Post by Mahari Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:57 pm

Mahari fell forward into the dining room, landing flat on Its face. Someone was rude enough to pull open the doors that It was leaning on and trying to listen through, jerks. Anyway, the cat-creature emperor of all things cat and creature-y was currently lying down on the ground contemplating what poor soul, that didn't use bleached based floor polish, was doing with their sad wretched life. For only jungle savages left to rot in their dirt infested tents didn't know the almighty power of proper cleaning, and that was tear-jerking enough. Oh wait, yes, the room. Mahari looked up to see the fabulously decorated dining room full of assorted food, drinks, and the like. Its eyes sparkled with a fiendish feline ferocity as It realized that this was the place that the magical letter of happiness spoke of. Mahari had been in too many magical realms recently to trust a letter that appeared out of thin air, or at least Mahari thinks it was thin air, It was too busy scrubbing the dirt off of It's window sill to notice anyone dropping a letter by. But enough of the strange and mostly raunchy tales of Mahari's magical endevors, this was a party, and Mahari enjoyed parties. It hopped up quickly and vigorously dusted itself off, conjuring up a spray bottle of homemade cleaner to spray itself with as it continues enjoying the eye-candy of a dining room.

"Almost perfect, a little odd that I don't hear joyous laughter."

Mahari muttered that line in an almost hypnotic tone, mouth open in a very elegant way. And speaking of odd, Mahari was dressed in a stylized royal purple maid outfit, ending at It's thighs, with It's signature yellow scarf wrapped around is neck, and odd heel-like shoes that had no opening, making its toes visible, and like all of Mahari's outfits it was made to show off Mahari's curvy figure and hide Its lack of 'chest assets'. Mahari, finally noticing the other of the room's inhabitants gave them a look over. Alyx almost made Mahari 'daww' out loud with her stylish and of course, elegant outfit. Kaxia, a face Mahari had never seen however, Made Mahari feel a couple of degrees hotter, not that Mahari needed to be any hotter, hehe. Mahari's face turned into a devious grin as it turned to, but then it ran to Alyx.

"You, I missed you!"

Mahari hugged Alyx tightly, giggling like a madman as she spun her around. Mahari the deposited Alyx safely on the ground and pointed at Kaxia.

"And who is that. Is she single? is she allergic to cats, think she would want to play a game of pin the tail on the Mahari?"

Mahari's eyebrows wiggled suggestively at that last question.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:04 pm

Alyx immediately starts up the slow dinner music (instrumental of thinking out loud by ed sheeran). She begins to sway a little to the music and hums the lyrics to herself. As she hums, she brightens up the lights on the chandelier for the arrival. The lights will go dim once everyone is seated. ...Take me into your loving arms.. Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars... Just as Alyx was softly singing to herself she immediately stopped when another familiar face came in and hugged her outta nowhere. Aye Mahari. I know long time no see. I missed you too. Alyx sees Mahari's interest in Kaxia and smiles at her fellow feline. I honestly have no idea. I helped her set this up with the decorations and the cleaning. All I know is that she is perfection in the kitchen. I say give it a shot and see what happens.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:21 pm

Kaxia jumps back at the sight of Mahari falling through the doors.  She lets out a small "Eep!"  She watches in utter fascination at the feline creature as it runs to cling to Alyx.  She admires her luxurious, shining fur and the rich colors of Mahari's clothes.  After hearing Alyx and Mahari talk about her, she decides to speak up,

"Hello!  My name is Kaxia, and I'm not allergic to anything!  Also, I have no idea what that game is, but I'm up for anything new and fun!  Have you come to join us for dinner?  You're more than welcome to stay and party with us!"
     She smiles and motions to the food laid out across the table, "I can promise you that the food is some of the freshest you will find!  I killed everything myself, and I grew the fruits and vegetables this morning!"  Kaxia smiled widely, hoping the food would please Mahari.
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:08 pm

"Good in the kitchen you say?"

Mahari 'squees' and shakes it little bottom. When Kaxia came and started speaking, Mahari was oogling her with extreme prejudice. Mahari snapped out of it and responded promptly.

"You bet your piercing green eyes, snowy hair, gentle curves, great cooking skills and deeee~licious voice!"

Mahari counted on each finger as It listed the compliments one by one. Then It leaned in a little too close, a big smile on is cute kitty face.

"That game is private, but I'd looove~ to show you how its played alone. Hehe."

Mahari spun around giggling like a schoolgirl, It then stopped dead in It's tracks as It realized something. It didn't introduce itself! Mahari turned back around and conjured a small bag, it reached inside and pulled out a broom that was definitely too big to fit inside it. Mahari spun the broom in the air and then placed it on the ground leaning on it.

"I am Mahari by the way, Master of all things magical, clean, magically clean, and of course, fuzzy"

Mahari hugged itself and stuck it tongue out playfully, but then it noticed its broom was going to fall, it let out an 'eep' and grabbed it.

"Not really a master, but you know how magical types are."

It batted its eyelashes.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:28 pm

Fey arrived at the dining hall double doors, he was dressed in a forest green tuxedo vest with matching pants over a white dress shirt with the sleeves pulled up to accommodate his rather large claw-like hands. Inside the pocket of the tuxedo vest was a black carnation, the mask that usually covered his face was vacant, instead a strange smooth metal collar was affixed to Fey's neck, revealing a boyishly handsome face with black freckles. He raised his left arm and watched his I.S.R displaying some numbers, he sighed and raised his other arm to tap some buttons on the device. The screen went dark and he lowered his arms, Fey cleared his throat and fixed his bow-tie before walking inside. The place was nothing short lavish and elegant, not that Fey cared much for such things, he did however, appreciate the work put into such decor. Fey noticed the heartless tied up on the dinner table, he flashed them a thin smile before looking back to spot the assumed hostess of this event. He walked up to her and gave her a courtly bow, then he spoke before raising up. "Pleasure to meet you, my name is Fey. You have done a fine job preparing this even, even going so far as to accommodate my rather, unusual appetite. Bravo." Fey was going to speak to her more, but then he noticed Mahari's presence and his grin disappeared, he sought to distance himself from the infuriating cat as soon as he could. "If you will excuse me." He looked desperately and noticed Alyxandra, He stared for a while before walking over to her. "You look beautiful my dear"
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:30 pm

The Walking Popsicle strode into the grand dining hall with an air of enthusiasm. He was dressed in a slick black tuxedo with a black bow-tie. His azure hair was slicked back and, as always, he looked cool. (The puns, eh? Hue hue ^_^) He quickly found the hostess, seemingly already being greeted by Fey, and stood beside him, with a small smile forming on his pale and frigid skin. He bowed before her and kissed the top of her hand lightly, his lips surely having left a cold spot. "Good evening, madam hostess. Bru-xi (Had to edit it, 'cus if you type Brux.i, you get The Walking Popsicle) Everest; a pleasure to meet you." As he noticed Fey walking away, he noticed somebody from his past; Alyx. Heavens...it seemed as if it was a lifetime ago, to him. He walked over to a nearby table and partook in some of the wine, taking small sips, feeling the sudden spikes of warmth, which were quickly neutralized by his already warm insides. Mmmm...I always did enjoy a nice wine.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:52 pm

As Mahari's face got closer to Kaxia, it took all of Kaxia's effort to resist brushing Mahari's shining fur. Gulp... Kaxia reached her hand and was about to pet Mahari's, but she pulled back and twirled around before Kaxia could reach her. She laughed at Mahari's excited and rather cute actions, putting a hand to her mouth so as not to laugh too loudly or offensively. "It's very nice to meet you Mahari!"

Kaxia's attention quickly turned to Fey who had just walked in looking rather dashing. She bowed to him as he greeted her. "My name's Kaxia, it's great to meet you Fey! Alyx told me about you're interesting taste in food! I hope it's to your liking!". She then followed Fey's gaze to Mahari and watched, intrigued, as he nervously searched for a way to distance himself from the feline. She raised her hand to wave good bye as he walked away to Alyx.

The very some hand was then picked up by The Walking Popsicle. His kiss on her hand sent shivers that traveled up her arm through her spine. Her eyes grew wide at the handsome man, hair slicked back and very cool looking. "Kaxia, the pleasure's all mine!" As she spoke, the first few words came with small ghosts formed from her frigid breath. "I hope you enjoy everything tonight!" Kaxia watched him walk towards the wine before looking around the room to take in the lovely sights and sounds of everyone chatting and having a good time. She then looked toward the door, anxiously awaiting any other guests that might come in.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:48 pm

Clerxha walks into the room from a side door. Honestly, she was mostly following the smell of food--it really was good, and she hasn't seen many people in a while. She dressed up slightly for the occasion, wearing a green and blue dress with a flared skirt with her cloak over top, of course, and she's let her hair down from its braids. Closing the door behind her, she realizes that she probably should go and say hi. The pretty girl is probably Kaxia, she realizes.

"Um, hi," Cler says quietly, not wanting to disturb any ongoing conversations. She raises a hand in greeting and smiles at those she does know. She walks over towards Mahari and the girl it's talking to; the girl walks away before Cler can introduce herself, so she greets Mahari with a goofy smile and a quick hug while Kaxia is talking to The Walking Popsicle.

"It's been a while, hasn't it," she says with a smile.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:20 pm

Alyx turns and sees Fey behind her. She gives him a smile and curtsies to just go with the whole dinner party theme. Glad you could make it. I was getting worried that you wouldn't show up. How do you like the decorations? I made the sculpture and decorated the whole place myself. You wouldn't believe the shape this place was in before I gave it a make over. Alyx blushes when she realizes that she's starting to ramble. When did Brux.i get here? He still gels his hair back like a stereo-butler. It works for him though. He cleans up real good but Fey cleans up REAL good. *giggles* Sorry.. How are you Fey?
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:53 pm

I stand there in front of a closed door, and i'm hoping i'm not too late for the event. I couldn't decide what to wear so i wore a button up with rose pattern prints on only the pocket and seams, as well as jet back slim-fit dress pants and white shoes. My hair remained the same because i ain't need to change it. I take a deep breath and slowly unbutton my shirt down to its last button. I pull out an oil bottle and rub lots of oil on my body to emphasize its tone and glisten. 
    "Yeah, i'm pretty ready, hope they are!"
    I silently say to my self as a i rest my hands on the doors handles. One more deep breath, right before i swing the doors open, the breeze from the swing flapping my shirt open. 
    "Ladies, Ladies please! Don't crowd around all at once, there's enough of me to share!"
    I snicker as i stand in the doorway breeze subsiding and my shirt flattening back to my self, slowly sticking to the oil on my body.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:58 pm

Fey chucled heartily at Alyxandra's enthusiasm. "Truth be told, formal attire is always a bit bothersome to me, I never have much of a reason to look nice except for you of course."  He then raised his arm to gesture at the room. "You have outone yourself my dear, this room looks almost as stunning as you do." Then fey gestures to the dinner table. "And from what I hear, you are responsible for catering to my odd tastes. Ever the helpful my dear." Fey fives Alyxandra another bow, but as he comes up he takes her hand. "Come, let us enjoy the fine food and good company."
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Alyx blushes a bit more when Fey takes her hand. Just as she is about to answer him, she sees someone burst in. His clothes look tacky and he isn't properly dressed for the occasion. Not to mention that he looks like he took a bath in oil. Alyx sees the gust of wind when the stranger busted the doors open and sees her chance. She uses the hand that isn't in Fey's grasp and uses it to control the wind. The wind is sent back and closes the door on the intruder. The feline then smiles as she walks over to the table of food with Fey.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:28 am

Leore walks up to the guy infront of the door just as the door slams right in front of him. The guy's 'show' seemed to have backfired on him. Leore walks up to him, slightly dusting his white tuxedo down and straightening his purple tie. "Bravo, I give it an eight out of ten, your execution was nice but your voice didn't have enough power." Leore states sarcastically while giving him a slow unwarranted clap, before pulling his hair back into a small some what messy rabbits tail. "You should probably change out of that by the way, same for the oil" he says as the door seems to glow purple and open on its own. After leore walked in the door closed once more by itself and stopped glowing. Shade jumped off of his shoulder and ran to the table where the other heartless where as if watching them in confussion. Shade it self was wearing a white, swallow tailed suit top, tailored for his small size. Leore walked over to the hostess or who he assumed was the hostess, being the only one watching the door. "Ahem, how does this work again?" He whispered to himself before 'remembering'. He bows slightly then straightens himself. "Thank you for inviting me, I hope you don't mind but I brought my pet..." he says pointing at the suited heartless that appears to be poking the tied up heartless on the table. "He won't be of much trouble, he doesn't eat or use the bathroom or anything." With that he bows once more and walks away from her proping himself in a seat, somewhat watching everyone.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith

Post by Acerva Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:38 am

Walking down the street i stare at the peculiar piece of paper that appeared before me as if by magic, as i come upon the house i see someone standing at the door as i walk into the vicinity i have a chance to hear him say something before i saw the wind being moved abnormally.

I'd Best hurry or i'll be much too late and as far as i remember being too late is fairly rude to such occasions though being a blacksmith i never was invited to many "parties" Seeing the open door as my opportunity i immerse myself within the shadows and teleport forward the last couple meters to slip through the door.
    sadly my attire left much to be desired but alas with such short notice i couldn't really prepare anything else. I step out of the shadows within the extravagantly decorated room and look around for a while, seeing there were already a few people and a feast layed out on the table i walk towards a lady that was obviously being flirted with by some feline creature,
    "would you happen to know where the person running this 'Party' would happen to be? i need to apologize for my extreme lateness."
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Mahari Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:41 am

Mahari beamed at Kaxia's compliment and It wasn't at all phased by Fey's rudeness. Mahari gave a little wave as he came, the another as he left. Mahari shook Its head and whispered to itself.

"Mr. Gloom strikes again! But the hero Mahari rises to the challenge, conquering him with positivity and grace."

Mahari then spots The Walking Popsicle walking in toward them.

"No, turn around, nobody wants your chiseled handsome face near my catch."

Mahari pouts a little as he begins talking to Kaxai, but then perks up when Clerxha arrives. Hugging her with earnest, Mahari begins talking a mile a minute.

"Oh my gosh, its been so long how are you? what have you been doing? did you dye your hair? if you did, its working. Hows that man of yours? If it doesn't work out, remember that our babies will look a lot cuter! OOOH OH I have so many new books, did you get any new ones? You look really clean, and you smell nice!"

Mahari then took a deep breath of air.

"Wanna get some bread-sticks?!"

Mahari was practically hopping up and down at this point. It soon froze however, as Xirsch stepped though the door, glistening in oil.

"Aww darn, I should have done that."

Then the door closed on him.

"Nevermind!"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Fey Sierra Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:00 am

Fey sees Xirsch walk in and moves to wave to him, but the door closed before he was able to. He looked around confused a bit before he shrugged and continued to the table. Fey turned his head to Alyxandra as he spoke. "That gentleman has really bad luck, and rather strange habits." Fey gestured at the table to Alyxandra. "Take what you please, I will grab a snack and then find us a able." He walks over to the bound heartless and sees Leore, and his pet shade. "Hello Leore, Good to see you." Fey stops for a bit and eyes shade. "Make sure that that thing keeps its suit on, I don't want to make a mistake." Fey grabbed one of the pleading heartless and seperated it from its kin, he then secured the others back in place. The heartless squirmed an wiggled until Fey growled in its face, it then only whimpered as Fey carried it off to a table and waited for Alyxandra.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:55 am

As I am regretting sleeking my body in body oil, the doors slam shut right on me. I remain there, motionless, glistening, and open armed as if expecting hugs. The sound of an unfamiliar voice approaches from behind me. I don't turn around however as he finishes his quip at my entrance, and suggest I change out of my attire and body oil. The door opens and he walks in leaving me out here by myself once more. 
    "Stupiddooranditsstupidclosinginmystupidfaceandthestupidguyandhisstupidfakeapplaudandhisstupidwhitetuxedoandhisstupidstupidnessandthestupidpartythati'mstupidlycomingbacktoafterIchangoeoutofmystupidclothing!"
    I mutter to my self with no breaks in between. I open a portal to my room and walk into it. Thirty minutes later I walk walk out of another portal in front of the door, body clan of any oil and my outfit was changed. I had a dark green shirt with a beige suit over it and a beige tie. I opened the door and grunted a bit as I peered around the room. Noticing everyone, male that is, wearing something in the fashion of a tux I mutter to myself as I scratch at my right arms sleeve. 
    "Ughh this is irritating."
    I mutter before I walk up to Kaxia and turn my suave back on. I courteously bow before her. A grin gropes my face as I take her hand and guide her into a small spinning routine before tilting her over my arm.
    "Good evening, gorgeous, I mean Kaxia. As if there's a difference" 
    I say snickering as I let her back to her feet. 
    "This is a lovely party your holding and filled with such lovely people and... heartless?"
    I say noticing the heartless in a tux top. Then I look down and notice a small cat girl and scoop her up and twirl her around with him.
    "And how are you, besides being quit Puuurty?" 
    I let her back down on her feet and snicker a bit feeling much better about myself. Enthusiasm hits m as I am overwhelmed by the energy of socializing with groups of people. I skitter over to the brown haired girl and take her hand into a small four step mini-waltz before letting her go and spinning off to the boy sitting down who I 'met' at the door I pull him up out of his sat and engage in a small shimmy nudging him a bit. I waltzed over to the guy who looked barely acceptable in attire and I spun him around  a few times before hopping off to Brux. I scratch my head a bit thinking of how to engage his cold, shoulder then shrug as I hand him a drink instead of doing anything. Then I spin off towards Fey and Alyx, stopping next to them. A small grin appears on my face as I leave them to each other and I dance my way back to my starting position. 
    "Excuse my energy, I love events like this"
    I say catching my breath slowly.

(ooc: for the people who skipped the jumbled speech, here's what it said not jumbled.
    "Stupid door and its stupid closing in my stupid face and the stupid guy and his stupid fake applaud and his stupid white tuxedo and his stupid stupidness and the stupid party that i'm stupidly coming back to after I change out of my stupid clothing!")
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:37 am

Kaxia couldn't help but burst out into laughter at Xirsch's display. Luckily, she didn't have to worry about offending him because Alyx quickly shut the door on him. She put her hand over her mouth in an attempt to stop herself from laughing. Her body trembled and she let out a few muffled snickers before her attention snaps to Leore. She gives a slight bow and says, "Thank you for coming! Your pet is more than welcome to stay," Kaxia looks at Shade, very cute in his tuxedo. "Though he may not want to see what's gonna happen to the other heartless there..." Kaxia added as Leore walked away. She stared at Shade for a bit, hoping the poor thing will be distracted when Fey begins devouring his brethren.

She then hears Acerva's voice, which catches her attention. "Ah, I guess that would be me!" Kaxia smiles gently at Acerva, before adding, "But there's no need to apologize! I'm just so glad you could come! My na-" Before she could finish, Kaxia was picked up, spun around, and tilted over Xirsch's arm. Confused and dizzy, she doesn't get the chance to say anything to Xirsch before he is already off to say hello to someone else. Still left slightly dizzy, she reaches out for anything to steady herself. Acerva, being the closest thing to her at the moment, soon receives a rather awkward and sudden embrace. Kaxia falls in Acerva's direction, reaching her arms around his neck. She quickly regains her balance, thanks to Acerva, but doesn't make much attempt to move. "Well, before I get interrupted again, my name's Kaxia." she then moves, holding Acerva at her arms length, hands on both shoulders. "Thank you for saving me, my hero! Haha!" Kaxia laughed at the hyperbole, but was nevertheless grateful to him. "So, what name shall I call my hero?" Kaxia asked Acerva.
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:42 am

Alyx watches Fey walk away for a moment before taking a plate and taking what she wants. She delicately places her food onto her plate, taking small bits of the food that would satisfy her. (and also keep her in that dress) Alyx then takes a small bowl with the broccoli cheddar soup and a small plate of cheese and grapes. What can she say, hard-work made her hungry. Alyx then begins to levitate her plates and bowl slightly so that she may get a glass of white wine. After, completing her "mission" she returns to Fey with all of her food and drink choices slightly hovering her arms.
    I hope that heartless is fresh enough for you.
    Alyx looks around and sees the intruder from before arrive again. She rolls her eyes switches her gaze to another person that showed up. This one was like the elephant in the room but Alyx didn't think she should kick the stranger out. Another switch of her gaze and Alyx sees Leore and Shade. She wants to go up there and tell him "No Dogs Allowed" but holds back on her sarcasm. One last change in her focus and Alyx sees the stranger holding Kaxia. Alyx looks to Mahari and motions with her nose at the display. Alyx then remembers that she's here with Fey and bats her eyelashes at him. She then sticks her tongue out at him, being playful and hoping he didn't see her look at the others, which is just plain rude when someone is standing in front of you.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:00 am

Brux.i smiled to himself as he saw the many awkward scenarios enveloping Xirsch as he worked the room. The Frigid Nobody himself only stood near the food, finishing his wine. Unfortunately, just as he was about to set down his glass, Xirsh looked in his direction. If this previously greased up womanizer even tries to dance with me, he'll be the popsicle... Thankfully, he was only given a refill, much to his satisfaction. Oh, thank The Great Leader. Brux.i let a small smile find itself onto his pale countenance as he noticed Alyx taking fancy in Fey. Well, I can't say they don't make a cute couple... He then turned his attention to some the sculptures in the room. Still should've hired me for the sculptures though...it's kinda my job. He cracked his neck, side-to-side, and rolled up his sleeves. He turned his back on the room and made some space on the table. Within a span of 10 minutes, the Frigid Artist had created a sculpture of Dry Ice, swirling with Darkness. It was of the symbol of the Organization, seemingly fitting that it contained bits of Darkness, as did they all. He gazed at his work and nodded his head. "Yep. Much~better."
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:34 pm

R.ixup walks to the front door of the dining place or whatever and sees two people from a distance. One that looked very oily and another that was helping him. He sees them walk into the room.
    Wait, we were suppose to wear fancy stuff? I thought it was just a get together and eat!
    His halo appears on his arm but no one else can see him.
    Dude, I said it like 9 times that it was gonna be fancy. You were just too busy playing video games!
    But I finally made my mii op  in smash bros.!
    *sigh* whatever, just have this on.
    Theta constructs a little bowtie out of fire and puts it  on R.ixup's neck.
    Ugh it's choking me! Do I have to wear this!
    Yes, now shut up and make a dramatic entrance.
    R.ixup kicks open the door and sees everyone wearing all the fancy stuff! He walks in and goes to where The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle was and  interrupts her conversation with the rest .
    Hey The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle, it's been years! *hugs*
    He walks over to the girl he didn't really know (Kaxia).
    Yo, you're the chick who did this invitation?
    (ooc: I'm going to kill you Aix)

Last edited by RixupIX on Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith

Post by Acerva Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Before he knew what was going on suddenly kaxia was spun around and left dizzy and looked as if she was to fall, i reach out with both my arms trying to hold her up as she wraps her arms around his neck. Once she finally gets her bearings again I let her go and listen intently to her question.

"While i disagree that i'm much of a hero, my name is Acerva Grim, tis a pleasure to meet you Miss Kaxia" I say while remembering that he was always told bowing is very standard in greetings of the upper classes, honestly this seemed rather too wasteful for something as simple as eating a dinner but it was not my decision to decide on what a class did as a greeting.

Regardless of my thoughts i bow to Kaxia slightly after finishing my greeting, i suddenly feel burst of wind at my back as a man with red hair and a bow tie that really didn't match what he was wearing walk in and say hello to a feline woman standing next to a handsome man with black hair and freckles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:34 pm