Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+12
LennixXXVII
Lexi LXX
AixusXXIX
RixupIX
Acerva
Leore
XirschLXXIII
BruxiXXVIII
Fey Sierra
AlyxandraXLVIII
Mahari
KaxiaXLI
16 posters

A Lovely Dinner Party

AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

A Lovely Dinner Party - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lovely Dinner Party

Post by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:33 pm

Disco Ninja Frog walks up to the door of to the dinning hall, not really noticing anyone who was outside. He opens the door and closes it behind him once he's inside. He looks around, seeing a lot of people. He's sporting a black suit with a royal blue vest and tie and a black dress shirt under it. His jacket was open and his vest was closed. His hair wasn't  gelled, but he was using his power to make look constantly moisturized. His skin also benifitted from the constant hydration.

Wow, you went all out for this. I gotta say, I'm impressed.

Disco Ninja Frog looked around, impressed with the amount of work that it must've taken to put everything together. He felt kind of weird due to the fact that he didn't have the extra weight of his swords on his back. He took a deep breath before walking foward. Looking around, this time looking for specific people he might know, he found Clerxha talking to someone. He walks up behind her and puts his hands over her eyes, covering them. "Guess who." he said, trying not to sound like himself, but totally failing at it.

(OOC: Hey, I accept mine; you should accept yours)
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Clerxha smiles at Mahari, her grin only growing wider by the second because of its rapid talking. She raises a hand in front of her mouth as she giggles before responding nearly as fast. Well, she hasn't rambled in a while so it's slower than Mahari's speaking.

"It really has been a while, hasn't it? Like what, two years? I've been busy, running a shop and going on missions and stuff. You know that I'm busy like... 99% of the time! You must've been busy too; seeing as we haven't crossed paths much." she shrugs and glances down at her hair before continuing her long response, "Nah, I haven't dyed my hair. It's just a result of the sun, I guess. But thanks! And you mean Disco Ninja Frog, right? He's good--sorry to turn you down," she adds with a laugh. "As for books, I've actually got a lot of new ones--I found a few spellbooks that I think you'd appreciate, and there are several archaic ones that are similar to the ones you bought a while back. You should totally stop by at some point!" Deciding that the comment about being clean is a compliment--Mahari loves anything having to do with clean--she says, "And thanks, I guess?"

She takes a deep breath as a result of her quick answers. She's about to respond to Mahari when it speaks again. She turns to look at what captured Mahari's attention, and sees Xirsch for a split second before the door closes in his face. Unable to help the laughter that bubbles from her lips, she  attempts to stifle it with a cough.

She starts walking towards the food with Mahari when somebody sneaks up behind her. Her vision is obscured, and she refrains from elbowing them in the stomach. "Hi there, Aix," Clerxha greets, pulling his hands from her eyes. She turns on her heel to face him. He's dressed really nicely. Like, really nice. "Cool suit," she says nonchalantly, but she blushes slightly.
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:57 pm

I stumble through the wall a little to the right of the main door. I'm wresting with a camouflaged patterned tie that's somehow found its way around my collarless neck. I'm wearing my standard clothing with the only difference besides the tie being that I've swapped out my organization coat for a dark brown sports jacket. "How are you supposed to breathe in this thing!?" I eventually give up and finally notice that I've arrived at my destination. I look around, my first priority being valuables. While the room is fancily decorated and everyone is wearing nice clothing, I really don't see anything that's screaming, STEAL ME! STEAL ME!. I'm almost relieved, because that means I can focus all my attention on the absolutely majestic food. Ignoring the people, I make a dash for the banquet table and grab a whole chicken. Maybe I'll have time for conversation after I'm full. I eye the mountain of food as I stuff the chicken in my mouth. Then again, maybe not.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ranger
    Sub-role: Naturalist

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:53 pm

"It's very nice to meet you, Acerva Grim!" Seeing Acerva bow, Kaxia quickly bows in response, not wanting to seem rude. "Would you like to grab something to drink?" Kaxia gently grabs onto Acerva's hand and urges him to follow her to the table where various bottles of wines and large pitchers of ale sit. The bottles and pitchers have beads of condensation forming on them which glisten ever so slightly in the elegant lighting, making them seem that much more desirable.

As she pours out a glass of ruby red Syrah wine, she says to Acerva, "This wine pairs really well, with wild game... which is what most of these dishes are comprised of.". Kaxia offers the glass to Acerva and continues, "When I was younger, my dad taught me a lot about food. He used to say, 'Don't go killing an animal if you don't know how to cook it or pair it with wine,' haha!"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by Acerva Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:30 am

I suddenly find myself being dragged along by the arm to the dinner table by Kaxia and am handed a mysterious liquid i can only assume is an ale of sorts, i take the glass out of her hand and sniff the contents. it smells wierd but something about it seems familiar, possibly the alcohol, i decide to take a sip and to my surprise it tastes quite delightful yet not nearly as strong as the drinks of his old home.
    "I've spent some time hunting, i am no master at it but when circumstances are less than favourable a person needs to eat somehow i guess." i take another sip of the drink and continue "Your father sounds like a smart man, he's also done a fine job raising such a beautiful woman" I let slip a smile after the last comment and continue drinking.
    "Pardon my ignorance but what is this strange liquid you handed me? I've not really encountered anything like it in my travels."
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:52 am

Fey watched The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle walk toward him with her choice of food, he looked at his small heartless and thought about eating something else. Sure food doesn't fill him, but he can eat it, no matter how useless that may be to do. His thought was interrupted however, by The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle's comment. Fey smiled and spoke. "I Believe it is, then again, these things aren't exactly perishable" Fey looked away from the heartless at the others in room, there were a lot more people here now, and they quickly found themselves some company. Aside from previously oily gentleman, he was everyone's company. He also spotted The Walking Popsicle crafting a rather impressive ice sculpture. Fey nodded at his work, then he looked back at The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle in time to catch her strange gestures. Fey chuckled heartily, then placed the bound heartless on the table. "You cannot help but be cute, can you. Here let me." Fey walked up to a chair near The Girl Still Hung Up On The Walking Popsicle and pulled it out, as he did so The Gay Ass Toaster of Frutiness walked by and hugged her. Fey huffed quickly and waited patiently for them to talk a bit.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:39 am

Leore grunted as the guy, who was recently oiled up, pulled him out of his seat and started dancing next to him nudging him so. "I see you took my advice" Leore mouths off right before the guy took his leave to go mingle with the other patrons at the event. That guy was filled with energy, guess every party needs at least one. Leore sighed and thought, since he was already afoot, he should grab something to eat. He made his way to the fruit section and picked a small bowl out and filled it with grapes. "Shade!" Leore spoke in a stern voice. The heartless in a tux perked up and hoped off the table, scurrying towards leore, zig zagging through the people. Upon reaching it's owner it scaled up Leore till it reached his shoulder. "Good Heartless, come here" He says petting it then putting it down on the table in front of him. Leore just stared at it for a bit as it stared upwards back at him. "What exactly do you eat? I haven't fed you since she found you and you might just die, unless you don't eat." Leore sighs deeply as he waves a grape over the heartless' head, which it then proceeded to jump up and grab the grape with its tiny hands and shove it in what looked like it's mouth. This caused Leore to smile a bit. "I'm definatly going to need some help on this." He says turning around, returning to his 'observing the populace' habit. His eyes glow a small purple light since there were alot of people in such a confined area. "There seems to be alot of arousal fluctuations here. Seems about right since mostly everyone is, how one says, 'dressed to impress'. I, also, find it interesting that people seem to flock towards people they're rather familiar with instead of getting to know the ones they don't" he let's out a chuckle just before a thud by his feet grabbed his attention. Shade had rolled off of the table with an orange and was rolling around with it. He left it alone, and resumed his watching. 'It's interesting. One would assume that they are all normal people from watching this event.' ' hey, I have a thought...' 'that's a first' '... yeah whatever, anyway how about you go talk to people too...' Leore sighed heavily. 'Why would I need to do that, I'm getting enough information as I need already.' ' really now?' 'Really' 'Okay tell me, what's the difference between dark and dashing, and cute and greens relationship and Fey and Lyxi-kitty's' 'one of them wasn't given a dumb nickname like Lyxi-kitty?' 'Oh haha funny, but seriously, oh wise one, tell me' Leore shrugged and turned his attention to Aix and Clerxha. His eyes grew a deeper purple glow for a second. 'Okay stop, see that's not something people want, that's invading thier privacy. No one wants to be around someone who knows more about them than they let out.' 'I don't see a problem with it' 'because you don't work with other peoples emotions like a normal person does' ' Oh, I see! When you put it that way I see even less of a problem' 'just go talk to someone, like the handsome dude who just made an ice sculpture over there' Leore grunts as he picks up Shade and sighs. 'Fine just stop referring to men by their level of attraction' he takes a few steps forward. 'Better yet, stop talking in general' satisfied with that he makes his way to Brux. "That's quite the scultpture you made there, it's amazing what one can do when alone at a social event isn't it." Leore says in a nigh-sarcastic tone. 'Woah! Pause button... that's not how you talk to people!'
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:12 pm

Kaxia watched in delight as Acerva sipped his drink, happy that he seemed to like it.  She then poured herself a glass of the same wine.  She sips the wine slowly, savoring the slightly fruity notes from the currants and slightly smokey notes from the barrel the wine had fermented in.  She let out a small, content sigh.  Upon hearing Acerva's comments on hunting, she nods in agreement then takes another sip of wine as he does.  

Her eyes remain on the wine as Acerva continues, but shoot up to look him in the eyes as he mentions her beauty.  Taken by surprise by his compliment and cameo smile, she blushes and says quietly, "Ah, th-thank you!"  Gathering herself, Kaxia clears her throat before answering Acerva's question.  "Ahem, ah... oh!  It's called wine, it's made from grapes and sometimes other fruit as well.  It's not a very strong alcohol, but it's pleasant to drink with dinner. ^^ I'm kinda surprised you've never had it before, it was one of the main alcoholic beverages in my home village.  What was your home like?  I mean, before you came here?"
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:13 pm

I take a fairly decent gulp of the wine when she asked me of my old home, considering i knew my past pretty well i felt avoiding the depressing topic best to keep the mood as it is. "Alas i shan't regale you with the details of it as i must say it wouldn't suit the vibrant mood of the party, suffice to say my old home was not pleasant but, it was home nonetheless." I take another drink of the wine before continuing "i am obligated to say though, the drinks were definitely of a... Stronger persuasion" i ponder the comment i just made for a second before remembering that i had something to really drive the point home.

I reach into my cloak and feel around blindly till i catch hold of something hard and pull it out. as the light hit the metal flask it was fairly evident that this was no pretty sight but it's build was more that of practicality over style. Gently opening the lid of the flask i hold it out to Kaxia "A bit of a taste from my own world, my apologies for the warmth but sometimes you just need something strong to take the edge off, ah but i would suggest only a sip, this stuff would make a lightweight pass out from just the smell" i let out a small chuckle and wait for Kaxia to decide on taking the drink.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Disco Ninja Frog frowns when Clerxha recognizes him right away. He looks down at what he's wearing wheb she compliments it. "Oh this? Yeah, the invitation said formal, so I tried my best." He then looked at her, actually noticing her appearance. His eyes widen slightly as he looks at her. Wow. Normally, her hair is in a bun and she's usually wearing the standard organization coat. She's always looked so beautiful without really needing to try. But now... now she's just too much. I might actually be the luckiest person to ever exist... 

Oh my god. Seriously? You're so fucking cheesy, it's not even funny.

Shut up.

I'm disowning you for what you just said.

Ignoring what was going on in his head, Disco Ninja Frog snaps out of his thoughts and clears his throat. "Y-you look beautiful." He said, also blushing.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Feeling bad for having brought up the touchy subject, Kaxia's face looks rather sad and apologetic.  After Acerva says his home was not pleasant, though it was a home nevertheless, Kaxia quitly says, "Ah, I see..."  When he mentions the drinks of his homeland, Kaxia's mood perks up once again.  

She watches curiously and intensely as Acerva reaches around inside his cloak.  Her eyes almost seem to shine a bit brighter as he pulls out the flask.  The flask isn't fancy, more of a practical tool, but after living in the wild for so long, Kaxia's appreciation for the practical was far greater than that for the ornate.  Her extreme curiosity was completely and utterly apparent.  She looked similar to an cat who just found the most intriguing thing in the universe, bobbing her head ever so slightly to view the flask from different angles, her eyes darting from one part of the flask to the next.  In fact, she's so curious that she only half hears Acerva's description of the spirit inside.  She heard that it was from Acerva's home, but neglected to listen to his warning.  

Overjoyed to be allowed to try the drink inside, Kaxia carefully takes the flask from his hand and takes a decent swig of the spirit, tilting her head back slightly.  Feeling the burning on her tongue, she swallows the spirit quickly, spreading the burning sensation down her throat.  She swiftly returns the flask to Acerva with her left hand and covers her mouth with her right hand.  She shuts her eyes tightly, willing away the burning sensation in her throat until it soon feels like a warm comforting feeling.  Finally, after a few moments of using sheer willpower to not appear too weak in front of Acerva, she opens her mouth to speak, "Gah!" she gasps, "it's... so strong... hic  I can see how it would help one forget their troubles! hic"  Kaxia looks up to Acerva's eyes and puts on a sheepish smile, her cheeks and tips of her ears and nose becoming slightly red, perhaps from embarrassment, perhaps from the strong alcohol.
    RixupIX
    RixupIX
    Level 13
    Level 13

Character sheet
    Title: The Hothead
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by RixupIX Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:42 pm

Dude, I think she's ignoring you.
    I think she's ignoring me. Are you ignoring me?
    He puts his hand on Acerva's face and pushes it away to rudely interrupt their conversation.
    Hello? I'm that one guy with the invitation. Remember?
    He shoves the letter in Kaxia's face.
    I'm that R.ixup guy. Oh hey wine.
    He takes 3 glasses and gulps them down like nothing. He waits a while. A little taste soon attacks his tongue.
    Eugh, I'm still not used to the taste.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:42 pm

i stare at her quite impressed at how much she managed to down, i had to stifle another laugh at her reaction afterward as i took the flask from her hand. I could hear the hiccups and looked closely at her and noticed that the tips of her ears and nose were going red, as were her cheeks.
    I scanned the room to find somewhere to sit when i suddenly had my face pushed away, by the man with the red hair. ignoring this for now i managed to find an empty table with a couple chairs over near al.yx and fey.

Letting the man distract himself with the wine i gently grab Kaxia's hand and lead her to the table and let help her sit down, i go off to find some water for her to drink and return with some of the meat on the table as well.

"You should've listened to my warning, here keep drinking this, you'll start feeling a bit better soon so you can keep being the host." I give her a gentle smile and then start eating some of the meat on the plate, enjoying taste and good company. Ahh reminds me of the good old days... I shake my head a bit and take a swig from my flask, the warm sensation distracting him from his thoughts as he wills himself to focus on the state of Kaxia among other things.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:29 pm

Kaxia stumbles back, a bit buzzed, as the letter is shoved in her face.  She blinks a few times to try and focus on the words as the alcohol had impaired her vision slightly.  Realizing it was one of the invitations she had sent out, she said, "Ah!  Thank you for coming!  My name is..."  Kaxia trailed off as she realized the red-haired man had become distracted by the wine.  She suddenly feels the gentle pull of Acerva, saving her once again, this time from an awkward encounter.  

She gratefully follows him to the empty seats and says, "Thank you!  That makes two times you've saved me tonight, haha!" as Acerva helps her sit down.  She watches him with a warm smile as he walks away to get water and food.  He really is very kind...  Catching herself staring a bit too long, she looks down at her hands, which are sitting in her lap folded together, until she hears Acerva's voice once again.  

Looking up, Kaxia sees he has gotten her a glass of water to feel better and lighten the effects of the alcohol on her system.  Kaxia takes the glass of water and says, "Ha ha, I'll make sure to listen better in the future!"  She takes a sip of water before adding, "Though sometimes the best way to experience something new is to just dive in!"  Under her breath she adds, "Admittedly... this may not have been the best time to dive in so wholeheartedly..."  She takes a much larger gulp of water and puts the glass down on the table with an, "Ahh..."  She sits quietly for a moment, just savoring the moment before saying, "I really like making new, fun, and exciting memories... don't you?"  In her mind, she silently thanked him for this fun memory, but chose not to make her gratitude known yet; the night was still far from over.
    BruxiXXVIII
    BruxiXXVIII
    Level 18
    Level 18

Character sheet
    Title: Winter's Wrath
    Sub-role: DPS

Post by BruxiXXVIII Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:39 pm

The Walking Popsicle glared at the boy-girl who had trouble controlling their words and body. "Coming from the life of the party himself? Bravo. Your terrible attempts at insults keep me going, young one." He placed down his wine and strode over to where Acerva was, with his 'strange' drink. He decided to give it a taste. He tore it from Acerva's grip and chugged it down, enjoying the slight burn. Ahhhhhhh...it almost made me feel warm inside...if I wasn't so cold, that is. He then placed the flask back in Acerva's hand and stood next to him, eyeing the hostess keenly. "Is she...doing fine?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:47 pm

A.lyx smiles and her cheeks go down to a pinkish color when Fey pulls her seat out. Just as she is about to sit down, R.ixup comes up and hugs her. A.lyx hugs her old friend and smirks when she hears Fey huff. Just as she is about to talk to the red-headed boy, he leaves to go mingle with the others. A.lyx shrugs it off and sits down as Fey pushes her seat in. She waits until R.ixup is nowhere near her to begin teasing Fey.
    Awww. Did I just hear the big bad wolf huff? Do I sense a bit of jealousy coming from you Fey?
    A.lyx giggles and sets her food down on the table. She takes a minute sip of wine as she waits for him to sit down.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:10 am

Lexi had been laying down in the park enjoying the gentle breeze. She sat up and noticed the invitation beside her. She looked at it curiously and read the message. She gasped and jumped into the air flying to her room.

Lexi eventually finds her way to the doors where she can here the mixed voices coming from the party. She sighs and sets down a small box and quickly touches up her hair before opening the door. She enters the large room quietly, feeling embarrassed at her tardiness, and gives everyone a smile. She is wearing a long flowing light blue dress with a sweetheart neckline, her hair is in a half up do pinned and adorned with small white flowers as the rest of her hair falls past her shoulders in a neat set of loose curls.    

"Oh my...I must find Miss Kaxia and apologize for arriving so late..."Lexi looks around the room and smiling cheerfully at the familiar faces and nodding at those she has yet to meet. She takes a moment to search the minds of the members to figure out where she would be... She sighs in relief when she spots her and makes her way over to Kaxia. When she reaches her she excuses herself seeing that she was in the middle of a conversation with someone and curtsies, bowing her head slightly.   "Hello you must be Miss Kaxia, I'm Lexi! I do beg your forgiveness for my tardiness, I brought this from my bakery to make it up to you."Lexi opens the box revealing the cake decorated with edible flowers in various colors. She smiles brightly and the sets the box on the table beside her. "The party looks beautiful as well as you Miss, you are surely the loveliest one here. Oh, I do beg your pardon you were conversing, I will make my way around the party and hope to speak with you later. Thank you again for the invitation Miss Kaxia!"
    She curtsies again as she takes her leave. She waves at Aly and Fey and makes her way over to the sculpture and an unfamiliar face. She curtsies and smiles as she speaks. "Hello I'm Lexi, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of meeting before."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:43 am

I stifle a laugh at her diving in comment before suddenly having my flask ripped from my grasp and then just as quickly being placed back in my grasp almost completely chilled well that's one way to get a cold drink.
    I look up at the man as he asks of Kaxia's status "She seems to have drunkin a little more than she could handle, she'll be fine as long as she's taken care of. something i'll gladly do since this is mostly my fault" I look back to Kaxia "Well considring my abilities i would say that this will be a pleasant memory to add to my repertoire, i'm sure we'll both have a strong memory to cherish before the night is over" i push the other half of the plate over to Kaxia "Now here, you should eat something. It'll help dealing with the drink"
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:31 am

Leore snarled lightly at the guy as he rudely walked away from him. "Pfft, insult? I don't constitute 'nice sculpture' as an insult." He scoffed. 'This is why I don't mingle with people' 'oh really I thought it was because you are a self observed ass who doesn't know how to talk to people' 'pfft, sure...' Leore sighs and leans over the table and watches the sculpture. He was in fact impressed with its design. As he was watching it a strange feeling passed him. His eyes widen a bit. 'Did you feel that?'''Yeah, someone else in her just scanned the minds of the people in the room...' Leore shot around only to be greeted by a woman with vibrant white hair, vibrant eyes, vibrant skin and all around a vibrant aura about her, even her mind felt bright. As she finished her introduction, Leore was momentarily speechless. "Ahem..." he pulled himself back together. "... well we do now. I'm Leore. D-did you just... scan the minds of everyone in the room?" He asks out of pure curiosity. 'I would face palm if I had our hands...'
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:17 pm

Just as Brux.i takes Acerva's flask, Kaxia is greeted by Lexi.  "No, no, you are the stunningly beautiful one, I'm so glad you could come!"  Kaxia makes googly eyes at the wonderfully decorated cake as Lexi displays it, half wishing she could keep it to herself.  "I'll be sure to put your lovely dessert out as soon as I'm sure I can walk without tripping, haha!"  

As Lexi leaves, she turns back to Acerva and Brux.i just as Acerva adresses her.  She smiles, knowing that he too was enjoying himself.  As the plate of food is pushed in her direction, Kaxia finally realizes how hungry she is.  She'd been cooking all day and hadn't taken a moment to eat!  Before eating, she says to Acerva and Brux.i, "Luckily, you won't have to worry about me too long!  I'm part immortal, so my regenerative abilities usually metabolize alcohol fairly quickly! hic!  ...Emphasis on the usually..."  Kaxia looks at the food ravenously, and is about to use her hands to grab at the meat on the plate before stopping herself.  That's not how civilized people eat, Kaxia! she scolds herself.  Instead, she reaches for a fork to eat.  The utensil shakes in her drunk, unpracticed hand.  Although she did know how to eat with utensils, she wasn't very good with them.  Now she was trying to use a fork while drunk.  Determined to eat in a civilized manner, she stabbed a piece of roast pork with the fork, some of the tender meat's juices dripped onto the plate.  Slowly but surely, she managed to aim the fork toward her mouth, and enjoy the savory, succulent results of her labor.  In her mind, she had just won a battle with the silver utensil, though, in truth, she looked more like an adorable child who was trying to eat like an adult.  

After eating a bit of food, Kaxia addressed Acerva, "You had mentioned your abilities had something to do with memories... then you described the memory of tonight as 'strong.'  What did you mean by that?"  Kaxia puts down her fork, mentally exhausted from battling with it.  You win for now you tiny pitchfork of evil!  Kaxia glares at the fork for a few seconds before returning her gaze to Acerva.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Watching Kaxia battle with the fork i couldn't help but wonder if i should help her or not, I ended up deciding that in this setting and considering the circumstances it would be too heavy a blow to her pride to put into practice. i perk up a bit at the mention of my abilities and take a deep breath.

"To put a very very very very long explanation short. I am a Soulsmith, i have the ability to use my memories to imbue any weapon i've made with an enchantment based on the emotions felt during the memory. The stronger the emotions, the more powerful the enchantment. Another ability that a Soulsmith is born with is the ability to Infuse any materials together with other materials, for example infusing a silver sword with titanium allowing it to be strong enough to deal blows with ease but lacking much of a significant amount of the titanium to make it too heavy." i look at Kaxia and await her response, hoping she understood his explanation.
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Fey sat down and spoke indignantly. "I am not jealous, I am never jealous." He grabbed his heartless and stuffed it in his mouth (which grew to accommodate his meal), he then crossed his arms and pouted. Fey soon stiffened however, as Lexi came into the room, he watched her warily as she waved at them and continued to mingle with the other guessed. He looked at Alyxadra and asked her a question nervously. "So how does the liquid, that everyone has been drinking, taste?"
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie

Post by Lexi LXX Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:01 pm

Lexi smiled as the male turned around but was a bit confused when he did not speak. She looked around and noticed Fey's reaction to her and moved to give more space between them. She then looked back at the male wondering why he was speechless. When he finally spoke she smiled." It is very nice to meet-"Lexi was caught off guard by the sudden question and her cheeks filled with a bit of color and she stuttered feeling guilty.
    "Ah y-yes, I was only trying to find Miss Kaxia. Forgive me if I made you feel uncomfortable, b-but I do promise I hardly ever use my telepathy to read minds. I ..its more for communicating to others when needed. I-.." Lexi blushed more feeling embarrased and nervously played with her hair. She was going to get herself a drink but was unaware of what anything was so she glanced up at Leore.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:06 pm

Leore slightly shook his head 'no' as he wasn't uncomfortable with her telepathy usage. However, he couldn't help but stare in awe at her. 'This woman is strange, besides the whole mind thing. She has the same dark feeling as most of the people here yet she is radiant.'Realizing he's been staring for too long at her, he shakes his head to re-compose him self. "Oh, yeah, heh don't worry about it, umm." He looks around a bit trying to avoid looking directly at her lest he catch himself staring off for too long. 'What do I do!' 'Are you flustered?' 'What? No! I mean yes! I mean n- whatever I can't shake this, what do I do!' 'Get her a drink idiot...' Leore turns back to Lexi. "Would you like a drink? I can get us something to drink, what would you like?" Leore asks sounding nervous and practically frantic. 'This isn't like me, but this woman is so... odd'
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:30 pm

I sit back with a sigh that is half disappointment, half satisfaction. I look at the mountain of bones in front of me and pat my still completely flat stomach. I'm not full, not even close, but I simply can't eat another bite. I've never had the opportunity to eat so much food that my hands got too sore from carrying food to my mouth and my jaws got too tired from chewing that I couldn't continue! I grab an apple and stuff it in my pocket for later, before pushing my chair back and standing up. I look around the party spotting familiar,  sorta-familiar, and new faces. My eyes final settle on Kaxia and Acerva. I suppose I should go thank our host for the delightful food. And I can also find out who the chef is so I can kidnap them! I smile devilishly and make my way over to the pair. "Good evening Kaxia, Acerva. Lovely foo- I mean party you have here, Kaxia, thanks for the invitation. Only complaint is the music. Of course, I can easily overlook that if you could simply tell me who prepared this glorious feast, where I can find them, and what size burlap sack they fit into."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:30 am