Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Lounge (OOC area)
by BruxiXXVIII Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:06 pm

» The Soul of Organization+
by RixupIX Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:40 pm

» So if I place this.....here
by RoixukXXII Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:08 pm

» Picnic Time!!
by RoixukXXII Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:58 pm

» Where are you?
by Muraxami XXXIX Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:26 am

» AH! HA HA! HA HA! HA HA!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue May 16, 2017 11:27 am

» Assassination: Retrieval
by AixusXXIX Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

» PROGRESSION: This world bores me!
by Kané Dendou Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:51 am

» Strange Signals
by GexkaXXV Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:46 pm

» Organization 13+ BBQ!
by BruxiXXVIII Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:29 pm

» Merely a Servant
by The Coat Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:38 pm

» Blitz Rush
by GexkaXXV Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:28 pm

» Tealixa XXXI
by Tealixa XXXI Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:36 am

» BATTLE RACE!!!
by GexkaXXV Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:28 pm

» The Stock Raider
by Kané Dendou Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:31 pm

» Battle Royale 2016
by ClerxhaXVI Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:50 pm

» Update on Elements and Magicks!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:04 pm

» New Options for Nobodies!
by BruxiXXVIII Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:09 pm

» The Mura-tatorship...
by Muraxami XXXIX Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:23 pm

» Anthem of the Angel
by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:32 am

» *random portal appears*
by Kexan XV Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:54 pm

» A numberless amount of portals
by Lexi LXX Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:24 pm

» Let's Play A Game!
by RixupIX Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:55 am

» How...Is it possible....What.....To.....Do......
by GexkaXXV Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 pm

» What would your boss music sound like?
by AxeliaLXIX Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:19 pm

» Alright, lets play god.
by Lexi LXX Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:54 pm

» EXPANSION!!!!!
by GexkaXXV Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:37 pm

» Suzu The Copycat.
by Gust Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this. 2.0
by Lexi LXX Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:53 pm

» The Soulsmith's Forge
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:35 pm

» Could someone tell me where to go?
by Fira Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:39 pm

» Did i hear bored? How about a lake party?
by Leore Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:15 pm

» That's it, we're doing something about this.
by AixusXXIX Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:33 pm

» We need some food.
by Lexi LXX Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:54 am

» Exene XCIII, The Holy Flames User
by Muraxami XXXIX Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm

» A Chance Encounter
by Acerva Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:55 am

» Getting to know my City.
by Muraxami XXXIX Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:13 pm

» Now might be a better time.
by Leore Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 pm

» Top Ten Superheroes of All Time
by GexkaXXV Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:10 pm

» I'M BACK, BIRCHES!!!
by Acero Hierro Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:47 pm

» Um, hello?
by ClerxhaXVI Thu May 28, 2015 11:04 am

» The Grand Entrance
by AxeliaLXIX Mon May 25, 2015 11:43 pm

» Why People Don't Respond to Kexan's Topics
by Kané Dendou Fri May 22, 2015 1:50 am

» Simply because i can... and im bored.
by XirschLXXIII Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 pm

» Training Information!
by BruxiXXVIII Wed May 20, 2015 11:18 pm

» Organization Bookstore
by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 18, 2015 5:05 pm

» Unheard Anomaly...
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 11:14 pm

» A Lovely Dinner Party
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 pm

» Finally...it has been done.
by GexkaXXV Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 pm

» Open from DeviantArt
by Kané Dendou Sat May 16, 2015 4:17 pm

» This is also what happens.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 12:02 pm

» I apologize for Kané's......dumbassness.
by XakariXLIII Sun May 10, 2015 10:28 am

» The Golem's Awakening
by Acerva Sun May 10, 2015 4:59 am

+12
LennixXXVII
Lexi LXX
AixusXXIX
RixupIX
Acerva
Leore
XirschLXXIII
BruxiXXVIII
Fey Sierra
AlyxandraXLVIII
Mahari
KaxiaXLI
16 posters

A Lovely Dinner Party

KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Ranger
    Sub-role: Naturalist

A Lovely Dinner Party - Page 4 Empty Re: A Lovely Dinner Party

Post by KaxiaXLI Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:00 pm

Kaxia continued to lean in closer to Acerva until she realized her face was only about six inches from his and her legs brushed lightly against his. She suddenly realized the intensity at which they were staring into each others eyes and felt very self-conscious. Although she didn't move away from Acerva, she looked down embarassedly at her hand in his. A single petal from her gardenia crown fell past her long lashes onto her wrist. Why am I so nervous?! In the past, any form of bodily contact was nothing more than that to Kaxia. It never made her nervous and it certainly never made her feel any particular way about the person she was touching. Tonight, however, every light brush of her skin against his made her chest tighten. She couldn't explain it, but while his touch made her blush fervently, she also felt completely comforted and safe allowing herself to get close. Even so... I barely know him... how- no, why do I feel this way?

Kaxia swallowed before responding to Acerva, "Oh, good, good. I... I'm sorry if my offer was intrusive or informal. I guess I just have a different feeling around you then I get from any others, so I got too comfortable." Her words were apologetic for overstepping the boundaries of two people who had just met, but she made no move to increase the distance between herself and Acerva. She simply kept her gaze down, stealing a glance or two at Acerva.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Soulsmith
    Primary Role: Assassin
    Sub-role: Enchanter

Post by Acerva Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:04 am

Her presence was comforting to me, I could see her blush getting worse and worse. I couldn't understand why really but attributed it to the alcohol Though it should have started wearing off at this point... regardless of my thoughts i decide to stand up still holding Kaxia's hand and stretching my other arm towards the door.

"While i'm fine with your intrusiveness i must ask if you would like to join me for some air outside, it feels like it's gotten a lot hotter now and I really wouldn't want to leave you alone. I bow slightly and await eagerly for her answer, feeling some sense of tightness in my chest for some reason. Ugh what is with this feeling...
    Mahari
    Mahari
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Lovely Maid
    Primary Role: Magus
    Sub-role: Entertainer

Post by Mahari Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:49 am

Mahari giggles profusely and rubbing its fuzzy cheeks.

"By Basset, the voice, why do I never expect the voice!"

Mahari leaned back and fell out of its chair. It layed back wiggling Its legs and laughing, not even bothering to cover Itself up. Mahari sighed and got back up and sat in its chair. It took the bottle of wine it had, poped it open and guzzled it down before daintily wiping its mouth and speaking to Fira.

"Sorry, I'm a little giddy, I haven't been to a party that hasn't been a big illusion in a while."

Mahari's eyes glowed blue and it looked around.

"Yep, not an illusion! or a really good one."

Mahari leaned over and hugged Fira.

"Who would dare make an illusion this cute though!"
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Primary Role: Brute
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:38 am

Fey smiled coyly and pointed at the red bottle. "I think i shall partake in the red wine." Fey the glass graciously and poured the red win in the glass, he leaned back and spoke confidently. "I don't believe I have ever heard a kitten sing, I would very much like to however." Fey drank the entire glass of wine and placed it down, then he confusion flashed on his face. "Unusual, does it taste sweet to you?"
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:15 pm

Kaxia looked up at Acerva as he got up and welcomed her to go outside with him.  She followed his hand which gently helped guide her up from her seat.  She looked around, seeing everyone content with their food and/or company.  I guess it would be okay for the host to step out for a moment...  She returned her gaze to Acerva and smiled warmly, "It really has gotten a bit hot hasn't it?  Let's get some fresh air."    Kaxia thought to herself, Maybe a bit of fresh air is all I need to calm me down.  She moved her hand from Acerva's and instead moved her arm to wrap around his, letting him lead the way to the door.
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Feeling her get close again was an adventure in itself as i walked her towards the door, looking around and seeing what everyone else was doing. nothing much had changed though the blond boy looked to have stopped searching for something and Bruxi seems to be talking to a few people now. Once we reached the door i opened it and allowed Kaxia to step outside first remembering at least this much of what i was taught of etiquette and the likes.
    "After you Kaxia" I follow her outside and stand next to her staring up at the sky and enjoying the open space and fresh air, closing my eyes to really take it all in.

"You know even after living so many years in the wilderness this feeling of openness and freedom never truly gets old" i could feel my heart beating faster as i brushed shoulders with Kaxia, doesn't seem like i'm feeling any cooler either... seriously what is wrong with me my thoughts continue to race as we stand there alone under the night sky.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Title: The Mind Game
    Primary Role: Alchemist
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:50 pm

(Ooc: because I want to post but my communication friend hasn't posted in a while)

[Shades adventure!]

Shade in its white tux looked around as everyone mingling. Even it's master had someone to chat with. It made Shade feel a little left out, luckily he knew exactly what to do. It had to wait for the right time, however. Suddenly, that time came, as two people approached the door. Shade hopped of of Leore's shoulder and scurried as fast as it could to the door. The moment Acerva opened the door Shade scurried passed both there feets. It was outside. It looked around the streestreets collecting the sight of the night sky. And made a b-line towards the left side of the street breaking at the first corner. As soon as it hit the turn it continued. A few turns later it found an alley way. It looked around to make sure it wasn't followed. As soon as it confirmed no one followed it, it walked Inot the alley way standing on its two feet. It looked almost person like. It used it's tiNY hands to fix it's tiny suit and continued to walk. There were several stacked boxes and crates infront of him, like some sort of blockade. Shade, seemingly, knocked on the blockage of boxes. A second pass and a head, similar to shade's, pops out from the box. It nodded it's head and let shade in. Inside the box was nothing, or what seemed to be nothing, until both shade and the other heartless simultaneously stamped their feet. A shut opened up underneath shade and he dropped in, sliding down a massive slide. Once he hit the bottom, classical music could be heard from a piano. A door opened up. Behind said door was, what looked like, a club with a bar. The club was filled with Heartless, all dressed in different attire. (Where did they come from? I don't know let shade mingle too). Shade walked over to the piano and the heartless playing the piano looked over at him. Shade leaned over the piano arm and eyed her seemingly seductivly. The heartless, that had beady pinkish yellow eyes, looked at him with a face that read 'if I had a mouth I'd be smiling'. He sat next to her and played the piano with her. At first it was off, then they started to synchronize, letting the beautiful melody steam through the Club.

[Ooc: shades a boy now because I write he alot more than I write it. And he is easier)
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet
    Title: Dark Valkyrie
    Primary Role: DPS
    Sub-role: Tank

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

Lexi looked around then back at Leore and blushed due to his constant staring. She cleared her throat and perked up when he finally spoke."Everything is very beautiful..."She pauses and looks around at the others, she watches for a few seconds as one of the guests seems to be falling asleep. She smiles and shakes her head then looks over to catch Mahari hugging a young girl, she giggles at how easily Mahari throws itself into anyone's arms. Lexi took a few more sips of her wine as she listened in on something. She hadn't realized she was leaning closer when she quickly turned as she spoke."Digging up what info?"She said raising a brow at Leore. She stared at him and crossed her arms awaiting his answer and smirked at having caught him in his thoughts.
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:04 pm

Leore's eyes widen a bit as he sits back in his chair. "Oh, so now we want to read minds?" He says jokingly. He figured he should explain anyway, also, she must've heard the other voices. "Well, since I have no choice but to be honest now. I am interested in you." He stops realizing what he said can be misinterpreted fairly easily. 'Smooth move playa, what's next? Gonna propose to her after the party?' Leore groans before collecting himself. "Okay that came out wrong..." he takes a second to ponder what and how he should say what he meant. "Alright, I got it. I'm interested in you.". Feeling confident he explained it better he grinned. 'Yeah, I don't think putting emphasis on 'you' is any different.' His grin drops. "Ugh! I want to know how and why you glow! Also where you achieved your telepathy, and how strong is it..." he blurts, just to get it out. He looks away from her for a second, then turns back to her. "B-but don't think that's all I want from you, there's so much more I want from you! A whole heap of things! I want everything from you, and I also want to shut up now because that is just getting alot weirder than it sounded in my head." He let's out a deep sigh. 'It sounded weird in here too.' 'Oh so I wasn't the only one thinking that?' 'N-no''you sound like you guys don't change when your digging' 'We do, but we change normally you change into a weird...weirdo' 'clever use of words, what college you went to? Harvard?
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:23 pm

A.lyx looks away and takes another sip of her white wine. When she hears Fey mention that he would like to hear her sing, she turns to look at him again with some reserve confidence.
    The only way you would get me to sing for you or in front of everyone else is if I lost a bet. You got to hear your little show but I'm not giving you another one unless I some how lose a bet to you.
    When the feline finishes speaking she looks at the red wine in disgust. She'd take blood from a dead rabbit over red wine any day.
    KaxiaXLI
    KaxiaXLI
    Level 4
    Level 4

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by KaxiaXLI Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:00 am

Kaxia steps out of the hall in front of Acerva, "Thank you!" she says as he holds the door for her. She was still fairly new to the idea of "proper etiquette" but could still appreciate the kind gesture. She breathed in deeply, feeling the cool air fill her lungs. The air was a bit more chilled than she had anticipated, sending a small shiver down her spine. Even so, her face and chest felt like they were burning. She followed Acerva's gaze to the stars, glittering in the night sky. The starry sky calmed her like an old friend.

Her peace was short-lived, however, as she looked to Acerva as he spoke. Though she no longer had a heart to speak of, she could swear her heart rate increased as she looked at him and heard his voice. "You too, huh?" Kaxia paused thoughtfully, "I've lived in the wild for almost all of my life and I still think a night under the stars is better than being cooped up indoors!" She crossed her arms and brought one hand to her chin as she considered something for a moment. "Though perhaps I'm a bit biased since I'm half dryad..."
    Acerva
    Acerva
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet

Post by Acerva Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:10 am

I smile at Kaxia "Most my life i spent cooped up in a forge, making weapons and imbuing them with powers, i think that the moments spent inside helps us come to appreciate the outside a lot more than someone who has lived in the wilds their whole life." I look down at Kaxia and add on "Though i agree that being outside feels a lot better than being stuck inside, so it's not just you being a dryad." i gently pat Kaxia on the back after saying this, it felt like my heart was going to be crushed from how tight my chest felt Honestly i must be sick or something...
    Fey Sierra
    Fey Sierra
    Level 7
    Level 7

Character sheet
    Title: The Devourer
    Sub-role: Shapeshifter

Post by Fey Sierra Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:36 am

Fey smiled devilishly as he moved the wine class to the side. He leaned in and spoke in a low tone. "Well then my dear, would you care for a wager? I will even let you set the conditions, tis fair for such a grand prize." Fey leaned back watching her intently, he then looked at the red wine. "My sense of taste is different than normal, but it seems you do not like the red one either. Taste like dirt to me." He then looked at Alyxandra and folded his arms. "What do you say?"
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    AlyxandraXLVIII
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title:

Post by AlyxandraXLVIII Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:28 pm

I've set the prize for yourself and offered the idea of a wager. It's up to you to set the conditions and what my prize will be when I win. It's only fair.
    Alyx gives a sly smirk and finishes the rest of her wine. She seems more confident than usual. However, it could be just the alcohol talking. Alyx is a bit of a lightweight.
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:25 pm

Because no one responds to Cler's greeting, the girl shrugs and smiles. "Well, it was nice to see you guys anyway. I think I might go and talk to some others ok? She waves a hand slightly before turning around and walking away.

As she passes the table, she grabs a drink--she's unaware of its alcohol content. Her eyes scan the crowd as she looks for the party's host. Unfortunately, she doesn't see Kaxia anywhere, and Cler realizes that the white-haired woman must have left the room. It's somewhat disappointing, but she doesn't want to interrupt... whatever the girl is doing, so she walks over to Gexka.

"Heya, kid," she says with a smile. He seems to be thinking about something "What's up?" Cler takes a sip of the drink she grabbed earlier, and wrinkles her nose as a result. Cler fights back a cough; she really isn't accustomed to alcohol (and doesn't appreciate the idea of being drunk) so she glares at the wine like it offended her.
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:11 am

'What... what is that... is that music? Why is there music play- oh... that's right... the dinner party... i should wake up before i miss something interesting'
    My eyes slowly open as the room becomes less blurry. For some reason i don't have the morning grog one would usually get when waking up. I feel like I have massive energy to spend. I slapp my cheeks and stretch my back, a big grin can be seen on my face.
    "Alright, I'm awake, lets see how much has changed."
    I take a few glances around the room and I am honestly not disappointed. Nothing has really changed, besides some people who've moved around more than before, nothing really happened, or maybe it did and I just missed.
    " Welp, nothing changed so i'll just Relax a bit more, maybe later I'll..."
    Something comes over me and i find my self standing up and walking over to Lexi and Leore. i prop my hands on the table in a attention grabbing manor, ut only enough to grab both of thier attention.
    'what am i doing... doesn't matter now i'm already here.'
    I put on a big smile and wave at them both.
    "Hey, umm, Mind if i join? im sure you don't mind if i join. Im gonna join."
    I pull up a seat and prop down between the two of them and act as if i was there the whole time.
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:34 am

Lexi was smirking but her face quickly changed to slightly flustered. As he continued to explain she became confused and just stared at him nodding slowly yet still not quite understanding. She blinks and her eyes widen as he blurts out his true intentions. She looked around hoping no one else overheard his words."U-um I'm sorry I don't quite understan-"Lexi gasped as someone propped their hands on the table between them. She looked up at him in bewilderment as he coninued to invite himself and forced himself between them. Lexi looks past the male at Leore and moved her chair back to give them space."Um...Sir? I don't believe I ever got to truly meet you? Also do you always invite yourself so...suddenly?"SHe looked at the male and vaguely remembers where she had seen him before but his face is still familiar...
    Leore
    Leore
    Level 11
    Level 11

Character sheet
    Sub-role:

Post by Leore Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:13 am

Leore jolts a bit as the guy props his hands on the table. He looked up at the guy as he 'announced' his joining. Leore was startled yet amazed. He'd have to give up on his interest for now. "Oh, hey there mister shleek and Oily. What brings you here? Tired of sleeping alone over there..." Leore asks giving him a feigned smile.
    Fira
    Fira
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: The Nuclear Bomb
    Sub-role: Bounty Hunter

Post by Fira Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:34 pm

Fira keeps her gaze locked on her plate, picking at the food; she doesn't want attract anymore attention from the feline. She doesn't sense anything menacing per say... but she's just got this feeling that she'll somehow end up in a summer dress. She shudders at the thought. Lost in the horror of the thought, Fira is caught by surprise when Mahari hugs her. She doesn't want to break anything so she doesn't struggle. She looks pleadingly at Lennix and chokes out, "Please help me." Since she's not instantaneously not being smothered, she tries a different approach. She looks up at Mahari and speaks. "Hello, I'm Fira. Who are you are why are you trying to squeeze me to death?"

A Lovely Dinner Party - Page 4 OQffvKN
    GexkaXXV
    GexkaXXV
    Level 16
    Level 16

Character sheet
    Title: Resident Thief of The Dark City
    Primary Role: Thief
    Sub-role: Diplomat

Post by GexkaXXV Sun May 03, 2015 11:07 pm

I blink. Nothing changes. I blink again. The piano does not reappear. Clerxha greets me and I turn to her and grab the drink out of her hand. "Hey, is this alcoholic?" Without waiting for an answer I down the whole thing in one shot. "Let's hope so. I could have sworn there was piano right there a second ago and Mahari was playing it. And I haven't even had a drop of anything yet!"  I throw the glass over my shoulder. It vanishes in midair, like so many things seem to do now. "So of course the solution is to drink alcohol." I grab another glass from the table and down it too. My regeneration won't allow me to become intoxicated for more than a few minutes, but that's all anybody really needs.
    I look around at the rest of the party. "Anyway, there's lots of people here I really haven't even really got  a chance to have a meaningful conversation with." I start pointing to people as I name them. "There's Fey, Alyx, Lexi, Mr. Tux, and Aixus too actually. Oh there's Lennix, and look, Mahari's actually here after all. And is that..." The blood abruptly drains from my face and I drop my glass (which also vanishes). I dive under the table to hide myself. I hiss up to Clerxha. "Hey, the girl with the red hair being hugged by Mahari, have you ever seen her before?"
    ClerxhaXVI
    ClerxhaXVI
    Level 26
    Level 26

Character sheet
    Title: The bookworm
    Sub-role: Alchemist

Post by ClerxhaXVI Mon May 04, 2015 5:48 pm

Clerxha's eyes widen as Gexka takes the glass from her hand and downs it in one gulp. "Umm, yeah. It was," the girl says as he tosses the glass behind him. It vanishes, and she can't exactly say she's overly surprised by the occurrence, even though she's never seen it before.

"It... really isn't," she replies when he says alcohol is the solution, but she ends up grabbing another glass. Her body's resistance to poison won't let her get drunk, but she doesn't know it as she carefully sips some wine.

Her eyes travel across the room as Gexka mentions the people he has yet to talk to. She's confused about why his voice trails off, and she turns just in time to see his face pale. Well, that's interesting... she muses as he drops a partially full glass and cowers (maybe not cowers... more like take cover?) beneath the nearby table.

In response to his question, Clerxha looks over to where Mahari is standing, tilting her head slightly. She's seen the girl around the Dark City, but she's never actually had the opportunity to speak to the redhead. She reaches into her cloak, pulling out her journal. She flips through a few pages, looking for a name.

"Yeah," she responds as she continues to look for the girl's name. "She's been in the Dark City for a while now. Though... I guess it hasn't been that long, since I haven't had the chance to talk to her. Although, I know I have her name here somewhere..." Looking up from her journal, Cler crouches, peering at Gexka under the table. "Why did you just flip out, anyway?"
    XirschLXXIII
    XirschLXXIII
    Level 5
    Level 5

Character sheet
    Title: 50 shades of (flirtatious rawr like sound)
    Primary Role: Monk
    Sub-role: Sorcerer

Post by XirschLXXIII Tue May 05, 2015 8:31 am

I smile slightly at there responses. My smile was probably just a quick responsive maneuver at best.
    "Lets see. Yeah, you haven't kinda and I shall explain that"
    I raise my index finger to my chin due to my trying to recall how many times I actually invited myself 'so suddenly'
    "I wouldn't say often, but I probably do it lot unconsciously. Who knows, right?"
    I turn to Leore as he made his little quip and I grinned.
    "What can I say, I cant sit still for too long."
    I then turn so that I'm facing the both of them equally, or what I assumed to be equally. Which, in all honesty, was mostly facing Lexi.
    "Mind if I ask what I am interrupting."
    I asked, wanting to gauge the level of how rude my interruption may have been. I honestly didn't know what actually brought me here. What crazy urge came over me, but it did and I want my scarf. So my scarf I shall achieve!
    Lexi LXX
    Lexi LXX
    Level 21
    Level 21

Character sheet

Post by Lexi LXX Tue May 05, 2015 11:50 am

Lexi's eyes watched the stranger as he spoke and looked over at Leore before she answered."We were just getting to know each other...but now might not be the best time for deep conversations of our pasts, we should enjoy the party and the lovely food that was prepared."She took a small sip of wine and made a bit of a face, still not use to the taste. She looked back up at the both of them."Since you have decided to join us, it would be kind of you to introduce yourself...don't you think?"She smiled at the man curious as to how he received such a nickname from Leore.
    AixusXXIX
    AixusXXIX
    Level 23
    Level 23

Character sheet
    Title: Abyssal Assassin
    Primary Role: Tank
    Sub-role:

Post by AixusXXIX Tue May 05, 2015 1:09 pm

Aixus stays with Muraxami and Bruxi for a while after Clerxha leaves. However, the two were just starring at the dumb thing and not saying anything, so naturally he got bored. There was a lot of people there and even though Aixus was a friendly person, he still was a bit of a loner. He decides he wants to walk around the place a bit.

I've never been to a dinner party before; are they supposed to be this boring?

The idea is to talk to various different people and eat various different foods.

Well that's just disgusting.

He continues to walk around, bot really talking to anyone and finds a lone table. He sits in it and grabs a glass of water. He sets it down and starts playing with the water the same way that Bruxi was playing with the darkness. "Ah, I see how this is fun."
    LennixXXVII
    LennixXXVII
    Level 8
    Level 8

Character sheet
    Title:
    Primary Role: Dark Knight
    Sub-role:

Post by LennixXXVII Tue May 05, 2015 3:47 pm

Lennix looked at Fira being smothered for a good 30 seconds without doing anything to stop it. He chuckled at the sight and took another sip of his drink before speaking. "Hey, feline, I can see your appreciation for cute things. However, me and this girl were trying to have a nice, relaxing time. I'd appreciate it if you let her go." He said with a smile. The smile was not like any normal smile. It was very charismatic and sincere. His voice was soft and kind, I making it hard for anyone to deny his request.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:40 am